MSPA Forums
Page 52 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2495

Thread: The Dream Thread

hass the charts Music Team Tenebrais's Avatar

Re: The Dream Thread

Quote Originally Posted by michi
    I am highly supportive of this new universe!

If I dream about this it will be awesome. And that will be soon because I am now getting a headache from not sleeping.

The kitty is also Michi.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank
    Last night I had a dream so awesome that I overslept because I didn't want it to end. However, right after waking up, I forgot all about it.

Tank, I'm not sure when you passed 333, but I commend you.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

I had a strange but awesome dream last night.

In short, some friends and I were in a horror theme park, determined to defeat a witch ruling over it by collecting tokens from the rides. We went through one of those walk-through horror attractions, where people jump out at you. We had our deepest darkest secrets announced to the park over the loudspeakers, then were chased by white infant mannequins up to the attic of a hotel.

It would make a fantastic video game/movie.

The Fluffiest Moderator Wesley Foxx's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Okay, I dont have time to read everything preceding but its been like two days so I want to post before I forget about it :<

Epic dream was epic. And I could still remember most of it when I woke up. SOOO VIVID.

But now its mostly fragments kept alive by my notes.

I was on some sort of strange street lined with shops. One was closed, but I recognized by its foreign sounding name that it would be open only at night, with a sister shop somewhere only open during the day. This is the same alley with a restaurant I've never been to but in my dreams, know the entire layout of. The next fragment involved some sort of strange parade, during which my perspective came to that of a man near the front of it, riding with someone else on some sort of strange creature. Probably a dragon, judging by what happened later on.

The man and his companion come to the end of the street, facing an armed guard and someone who was clearly the leader of the area, or at least some sort of bishop-like person of authority. The one I was viewing from put on a mask of the sun, and the other a mask of the moon, and the crowd cheers wildly, but the head man is furious. He has the entire parade captured and chained to an overhead running chain. Chains hang down everywhere, like a forest, and the whole thing is ominous. It feels like everyone is being dragged to some sort of slaugherhouse, so I mentally try to distance myself, and amazingly it works. I seem slightly oblivious to everything going on, even as we are taken past a hanged man with a sign nailed through him reading "Traitors" and everyone is tortured. I am left with the view of the man who I was watching have his face basically reconstructed with various unpleasant materials like metal and plastic and paper.

Then it jumps ahead again. I am, or at least am viewing through, some sort of strange creature, half electronics with a USB plug on a tail, in what feels like a giant scale electronics bin. Possibly what everyone involved was turned into. For some reason, there are also dragons in there with me. Me/this creature plugs themselves into the wall, and somehow conjures up this strange device that looks like a huge clawed gun, somewhat like something out of half life or portal, white and green and bulky. One of the dragons takes it and smiles, and shoots the other dragon with cables from it that reveals their true form (which was NSFW but still all dragon. :u)

One last shift takes me and them a few years ahead. The dragon still has that strange device, but attaches it to my arm, somehow turning it into a powered armor type of glove. He then opens a portal to a realm where he wants to take his newly hatched dragonkin, one white, and one black (I can't remember the other two dragon's colors) and they're all being chased. I guard the portal as it shrinks, staying behind to make sure the two little dragons get through. He thanks me, and I find that I can open my own portals, but only to either the realm of the white dragons or black dragons, not the neutral grey hatchery area.

And then I woke up :<

Yeah, I just had a dream where I was dating the little sister of a senior forum member.

PRETTY CREEPY.

hass the charts Music Team Tenebrais's Avatar

I had a dream this morning that involved using a poker-like weapon. For reference, I've decided elsewhere in the forum that Pokerkind would be my weapon of choice. Within the dream I definitely alluded it to a poker. It was pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank
    The kitty is also Michi.

CUTE!!!

I had a quick dream last night where i walked to the sock drawer and there was only one sock. I had to check when i woke up to see if they were there.

Also, on the note of the all-happy Michi-verse, when did happiness become so contagious? Ive had a smile on my face since i saw that picture from Tenebrais.

I dreamt I was in bed with Hayden Panettiere and this other chick. Then I was driving home and my ex-buddy "Billy" made a giant IM window pop up on my windshield, asking me if I wanted to find a hooker.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

My dreams seem to be getting steadilly more raunchy. Last night involved what can only be described as a portable glory hole.

Get on the ball, science. So much money to be made.

Half the reason I check this thread; read about Wesley's dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Foxx
    My dreams seem to be getting steadilly more raunchy. Last night involved what can only be described as a portable glory hole.

Get on the ball, science. So much money to be made.

Anyways, the past two nights I've had two pretty wierd dreams. Friday, I dreamt of this Pixar/Homestuck style girl walking down a dirt road, going into a cave, and getting punched in the eye. The eye then went all crooked and started spurting blood. Yeah, not the best dream at all.

Yesterday I had a better dream at least. I was watching a play (god forbid) when Death from Problem Sleuth came up and took me by the hand. He said some stuff to me I can't remember, and after a short walk down a street, let go of my hand. I woke up as soon as he let go. Kind of wierd to see him in my dreams if I haven't even gotten past the first truffle shuffle. I think it was provoked by that fanart of him and Grandpa Harley having some tea.

So hopefully I don't get a crappy dream tonight. One not involving monsters punching little girls in the eyeballs.

Didn't sleep tonight.
    I'm increadibly jittery.

I was drawing some really weird comic? And I was deciding whether or not to put it in my Scraps or a separate folder with a warning on dA. Yeah I dunno. I can't even remember why the comics were so potentially offensive.
    ^ STUPID ALL UP INS ^

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Goddamnit, now its my turn to have one of those "Oh man, that was such an epic dream! I gotta go tell zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" moments. The second dream made me forget about what I'd dreamed in the first, and was so boring (something involving the standard i-think-im-awake daily life deals. We had lots of food that I would have enjoyed eating, it made getting something to eat when I did get up very depressing.) that I can't even properly remember that. So I catnapped until noon.

Okay, this is pretty disturbing.

Last night I dreamed that I was fighting a vampire that had a nice suit, slicked-back hair and dark glasses. The whole dream was in shades of green and black, kind of like the Matrix. Anyway, this vampire was pretty much invincible. No matter what I attacked him with, he wouldn't flinch. At once point he just stood there impassively while I sunk a knife into his face. There was no blood or signs of pain or anything...it just went right through him like he was made of styrofoam. Then he laughed at me, and I woke up.

Ugh, I had a pretty weird dream last night. I forgot most of the details, but I think I've got enough remembered for my purposes. It was one of those dreams where you wake up hours ahead of schedule, shivering in your cold sweat, and inexplicably unnerved. So you spend some time contemplating your dream, and you realize that you just have to make an MSPAFA out of it.

I kinda got to sleep tonight (so busy). I didn't really dream much, but I did dream that I was hearing a frog ribbiting all night.

I had a dream that I couldn't fall asleep, and ended up posting about it on the MSPA forums.

Oh wait that's right my alarm is set to go off in less than 2 hours and 20 minutes.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Is it normal to have deja vu in dreams? I often have dreams, not particularly special, but I swear I recall having very similar, if not the same, dreams months or even years ago. It's mildly disturbing. Maybe they're prophetic?

Happens to me all the time.
    Sometimes it's intentional, actually. Sometimes not so much. I still remember that series of dreams where people kept appearing in my house because I was thinking about them and apparently I had magical summoning powers or something.

Last night I stayed up, endlessly refreshing my deviantART in the hopes of getting messages. Then I fell asleep and had a dream that I had SO MANY MESSAGES.
    ELEVEN MESSAGES.

Then I woke up and went to check my inbox and it wasn't true.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

I recently dreamed that I had commands to respond to in my MSPFA.

I woke up and checked. I don't.

My friend has the best dreams ever. Well of the five of us anyway.
    They have a kind of pattern.
    I die, I come back to life, turn evil and kill her.
    I think in a few of them I was in a dress or something...
    Anyway, the only one I could find was of this one. And none of that happened whatsoever. Except the fact that everyone dies....that ALWAYS happens.

Her dream(as written by her [Jake=me]:

I almost cried the first day she told me about Mickey.