MSPA Forums
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 115

Thread: Continue

  1. #51
    > Investigate the stump.

  2. #52
    > Choose response and continue story.

    :P

    edit: i seem to forget that not everybody lives in california.

  3. #53
    Atomo 5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    in a throne of gold and stone
    Posts
    202
    The amount of new users in this thread alone is starting to get ridiculous.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomo 5
    The amount of new users in this thread alone is starting to get ridiculous.
    Says Mr 2007

  5. #55
    Atomo 5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    in a throne of gold and stone
    Posts
    202
    Glad to see you contribute once and awhile.

  6. #56
    >throw poo at the horse :x

  7. #57
    Honorary Buckaroo Admin Byrobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    8,966
    HUGE SIG

  8. #58
    Wow S_O this thread is one of the funniest things I've seen in a forum to date. (Though the competition isn't staggering for that prestigious title)

    Also, as a side note to Byron, KOaR is a hoax!

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenophobe
    >Dig up stump
    You flip open the stump easily, revealing a hole. There is a gun in the hole.



    You figure the gun was placed there in case you need to off yourself at some point. There seems to be some powerful cosmic magnetism towards suicide which surrounds the stump.







    It has no bullets.



    >

  10. #60
    I will come back to this later tonight.

    I feel compelled to say this since there are apparently 50 new users hanging on every turn of this adventure.

  11. #61
    Go on a hunt for children to repay the elf for his kindness.

  12. #62
    Music Team
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,191
    >Research the sword made of gay porn.

  13. #63

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Brent Tardinteebo
    Posts
    8
    > Make some bullets from crunching up the the porn sword.

  14. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Special_Olympics
    I will come back to this later tonight.

    I feel compelled to say this since there are apparently 50 new users hanging on every turn of this adventure.
    You must have thought about the ramifications of mentioning it on the Team Special Olympics homepage before you made the banner for it.

  15. #65

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,389
    Wait, glasshead? Aren't you that guy that byrobot ripped off?

  16. #66
    Deceptive tits. Art Team
    Admin
    tynic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Middle of Crapwhere.
    Posts
    11,762
    Or is it yet another 'coincidence'?\

    Spooky!

  17. #67
    Yes, I am that guy! But I don't hold it against Byrobot, because I believe them when they say that it's just a coincidence. I'm a big fan of Team S_O and Byrobot, and when I saw the banner for this game I couldn't resist. Maybe some day I'll get to enter a command.

    And hey, you know I've made a bunch of comics for Glass Head already. Maybe you would like them. They're not nearly as good as S_O or Byrobot. I keep themhere.

  18. #68
    Deceptive tits. Art Team
    Admin
    tynic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Middle of Crapwhere.
    Posts
    11,762
    Your industriousness is impressive!

    It's a pity blog software isn't set up for easy comic navigation.

  19. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by glasshead
    Quote Originally Posted by Special_Olympics
    I will come back to this later tonight.

    I feel compelled to say this since there are apparently 50 new users hanging on every turn of this adventure.
    You must have thought about the ramifications of mentioning it on the Team Special Olympics homepage before you made the banner for it.
    The announcement was not a veiled gripe. The fact is, this game has somehow been luring in new users since it started.

  20. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Special_Olympics
    The announcement was not a veiled gripe. The fact is, this game has somehow been luring in new users since it started.
    Naturally, as it is AMAZING in lots of ways.

    > Look closely at harpoon.

  21. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by EyePoker
    Go on a hunt for children to repay the elf for his kindness.
    There appears to be a bus full of children on a field trip coming down the road. You wait to spring an ambush.



    Unfortunately, not one of these children appears to be a baby!




    >

  22. #72
    bombardier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,684
    > Take the bus of children to the elf house and give the children to him in order to distract him long enough to enter the house.

  23. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by bombrassier
    > Take the bus of children to the elf house and give the children to him in order to distract him long enough to enter the house.
    While you were measuring, the bus driver drove off with the rest of the kids, leaving you with only these three.



    You see if you can interest the elves nonetheless.



    They are apparently unmoved by the offer.



    >

  24. #74
    Tie the kids together with the horse and use the final product as a battering ram against the house.

  25. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by CheerfulBear
    Tie the kids together with the horse and use the final product as a battering ram against the house.
    An idea this good just doesn't come around every day! You bind your motley collection of hostages together with your ample supply of rope.



    But the combined weight of three kids and a small equine is way too much to even drag to the door.



    You're beginning to suspect this was a retarded idea.



    >

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •