MSPA Forums
Page 95 of 99 FirstFirst ... 458592939495969798 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 2467

Thread: MSPA fan-fiction

The Cthulhu Of Suburbia JudgeDeadd's Avatar

Re: MSPA fan-fiction

@sarasvati, you craft poetry. A river-flow of words that soothes.
    Morthol Dryax on Formspring / My chumhandle's hourslongBrouhaha, have fun "talking" to me since I'm never online!
    ~~~~~~~~

@PaulPower -- I love the way you write Jade. that was adorable. And I love your attention to detail, like John's photo being titled "bluhbluh". I'm kind of bummed that that was the last part, but now you get to write something new, right? right????

@sarasvati -- wow. I completely agree with Judgedeadd on this one -- that was poetry. it made me really sad to read that, thinking about the leap of faith Rose was taking with Dave. but that was absolutely beautiful. Never, never stop.

Bass practice reminder PaulPower's Avatar

@ saravasti, G_I, nV: thanks guys . I dunno, I thought I'd end it on a high with Jade seeing the events that got them all together. I kind of felt that the only place to take it from there was to have Grandpa die, which would sort of run counter to the cutesy tone of the series. Young Jade is a lot of fun to write for though.

I've got some other stuff planned, generally stuff in the same continuity as Light, Savior, 4WG, Electromechanism and Softly. I'm working on something to put between Light and Savior, but I've also had a neat idea for the Kids showing up on Skaia to get the Bunny, and meeting up with John's Dad, Rose's Mom and... hell, why not. White King. Now that should be fun, characterising a guy whose only appearance so far is one Flash video .
    Last edited by PaulPower; 08-18-2010 at 01:51 PM.

I have decided to cool my incandescent hatred of present tense by writing something with it in the style that I believe suits it best.

IMP

What's a God to a Non-Believer Moderator Solaris's Avatar
    Pronouns
    they/them/theirs

Quote Originally Posted by Valter View Post
    I have decided to cool my incandescent hatred of present tense by writing something with it in the style that I believe suits it best.

IMP
    Yea, now that we know that the Imps are pretty chill bros, it is kinda weird to see through their perspective.
    I mean, one was actually sad for Tavros and I don't think that the posse was exactly sad to going along and being awesome.
    God damnit.
    Now I am going to feel a little bad for the imps.
    Thanks a lot Valter.
    Humpf.

Viseroy of Pretty Kool Guy mediokreKarapase's Avatar

Ha! Real clever Valter. I likey.

Stone Temple Guardian Admin Zuki's Avatar

Also, for what it's worth, I didn't find it hard to understand at all.
    Zuki says:
    "I'll find something to put here later!"

Hey guys. I'm really sorry I haven't been keeping up here. To be perfectly honest, the forum layout for fics is really confusing for me. It's not at all what I'm used to, and I find navigating the comments and hunting down fic (especially fic posted in parts) to be difficult. I luv that discussion and fic all meet up here in this thread, but it's just not how my brain works.

So I've been really enjoying that some fics are getting posted to AO3 now. It's much much easier for me to read them there.

But I still want to be a part of the community as much as I can. So I've popped in to give some comments.

VagabondRaiser! I am luving what I've read so far of Flavors. So far I've just finished part 4. I'm really excited, because honesly I don't know how it's going to end and I can't wait to find out. I suppose I should note that I kinda, sorta, ship every combination of John/Terezi/Karkat. So, yeah, I'm super excited.

I read two other fics and left comments on their AO3 pages. Tea and Consiquences and some song fics by nextian. Both are fantastic and I highly reccomend them.

And upon popping in here I noticed Valter's IMP story. It was short so I thought I'd take a look. I really liked it. Especially the end, I'm glad the imp got his giggles.

I've also been working on a fic. Most of what I write are just fluffy oneshots, but I'm trying something different with this one. My friend has been helping me a lot. So far I've finished part 3 of what will probably be a 5 (maybe 6) part fic. I'm always hesitant about posting things before they're finished though. What do you guys think?
    [ tweet ] ★ [ art ] ★ [ formspring ] ★ [ hug ] ★ [ trollsona ] ★ [ fic ] ★ [ Pesterchum: hyperPiggie or snapdragonSoda ]

The Cthulhu Of Suburbia JudgeDeadd's Avatar

Ooh! It's good to see the imp is taking it in stride. Nice guy.
    Morthol Dryax on Formspring / My chumhandle's hourslongBrouhaha, have fun "talking" to me since I'm never online!
    ~~~~~~~~

I found IMP to be quite funny. Would No. 462 be the one that got knocked off the cliff with the Cosbytop, perchance?
    Fanfics (There's a bunch):

I was thinking of writing a fic about the effects of the Prankster's Gambit... Do so Y/N?

Also I loved IMP.

hass the charts Music Team Tenebrais's Avatar

I would love to see what you've done with your fic so far, CJ. No harm in posting a work in progress.

Also Imp was so great.

Quote Originally Posted by crash826 View Post
    I was thinking of writing a fic about the effects of the Prankster's Gambit... Do so Y/N?
    I'd really say it's up to you as to whether or not you should write this. I hate to beat a dead horse, but I feel that art should be for the enjoyment of the artist. If it's something you are interested in and would like to write about-- By all means, go for it! I pretty much guarantee that it will be well received.

I'll just leave this here, because well...who doesn't love flowcharts?

Valter: that wasn't so bad, was it? ;) I thought that was pretty cute, and it had a very "This is Claire Bennet, and that was attempt number six" vibe to it. I like it!

Tez: that is the best chart. there are no better charts.

Post Re: MSPA fan-fiction

Hello everybody.

First, I want to say that I've been following this thread since Tenabrais wrote House Party, and every single thing I've read since then has been golden. That includes so many stories, not all of them, but I'd hazard that all the stories here are good. All of them.

As it is, I'd like to take a crack at writing an epic. I'll be frank with you, it's about the wonderful Highway Landscapes that I help plan with the Iscribble group in the fan-art thread. However, I need to set it up a little, so this will be chapter 0.
    And Now:

S'PEED Chapter 0: A Request

So... Any thoughts?
    Last edited by okniwy; 08-18-2010 at 09:46 PM.

Bass practice reminder PaulPower's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Valter View Post

IMP
    Haha, brilliant. I always love seeing glimpses inside the minds of minions. And John and Rose's conversation at the end was a nice twist.

Valter-- nice one!

Saras-- oh my god that is my favorite panel. The one where Dave ejects his sylladex and flips backward into the crowsprite-- it is my favorite panel, and that is why. The end had me so teary-eyed. just. never ever ever ever stop.

Also, thanks ceejay! (tea and consequences was my first posted fic here. when people still remember it it gives me the warm fuzzies ;D)

@Okniwy: That's an alright opening, you just had a few spelling errors. You seem to miss putting in a letter every so often. For example:

baring talk of the suggestion boxes
    Should have been:

barring talk of the suggestion boxes
    Other than the spelling, it was pretty good.

more "rAiNbOw MiRaClE bOx"!!

only one part after this, guys!!

THE COLORS. THE BEAUUUTIFUUUL COLOOOORS.

Whoo, you used (a variation) of my suggestion! (Works out better that way anyway-- s'like a fuckin' miracle, I don't even know, man.)
    LINK>>Can't find a chapter? Look me up at Ao3: Thomas McQuinn<<LINK
    Applµ enough Righteous fuRµ, and e<en steel bends to µouR will.
    | Land of Surprise and Scales | Intern of Impact |

]Raiser's Tindeck Dumping Ground[
    ]Sound and Fury in the Key of B\S[

Thanks Graven_Image, everything checked out in spell check, so apparently the words sans letters are still words...

Also, Gamzee wouldn't overdose from a quarter of a pie, would he? I assumed that in his heyday he ate them whole. Withdrawl, on the other hand, would be something to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by okniwy View Post
    Thanks Graven_Image, everything checked out in spell check, so apparently the words sans letters are still words...

Also, Gamzee wouldn't overdose from a quarter of a pie, would he? I assumed that in his heyday he ate them whole. Withdrawl, on the other hand, would be something to worry about.
    I didn't think he was overdosing. I assumed he was just trippin balls.

Yeah, I figured I was just reading too much into it. I've never gone on a headtrip ('cept that one time I had a bad case of the flu and it turned out my Nyquil was two months out of date, but that was just a load of weird dreams).

Stay tuned, folks, 'cause that request northernVehemence and I are working on, 'Knight at the Museum' (a Dave/Terezi short), is nearing completion! It'll probably be posted tonight. She's basically done with the pictures, and I'm about to wrap up the writing. It'll be posted over in the Romart thread (since it was a request there) and we'll link you to it here when it's posted.
    LINK>>Can't find a chapter? Look me up at Ao3: Thomas McQuinn<<LINK
    Applµ enough Righteous fuRµ, and e<en steel bends to µouR will.
    | Land of Surprise and Scales | Intern of Impact |

]Raiser's Tindeck Dumping Ground[
    ]Sound and Fury in the Key of B\S[

I've gone on, um, a few. Maybe that's why I like gamzee so much. :O

A-anyway.

Looking forward to seeing the collab!

Page 95 of 99 FirstFirst ... 458592939495969798 ... LastLast