MSPA Forums
Page 1 of 100 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: C-C-C-CRAYZEE MSPA DREAMS

C-C-C-CRAYZEE MSPA DREAMS

firstly I'M SO SORRY BUT I DREAM ABOUT BASICALLY EVERYTHING EVER SO IT'S NOT AS CREEPY AS IT SOUNDS. I'm going to just go ahead and hope my recounts make sense to anybody reading it.

So, uhh, in the past month or so I've had 3 MSPA-related dreams, and I figured it'd be interesting to hear what other people's experiences are! My first dream I can't really remember, but I do know it was just a fleeting mention of some sort. In the second one I think Rose was on a motorcycle trying to escape an enemy vehicle or something...? It might not have actually been her, but anyway, after that I saw some Jade's-computer-style Pesterlogs of John talking to Rose. Through the power of context John sent 'butts' to Dave when he was meant to send it to Rose, but then Dave just rolled with it and said some (non-sexy!) stuff about butts too.

And just today, I had this entire dream about people falling down stairs. Homemade dramas, AFV Falling Down Stairs Edition... I don't even know man I basically woke up thinking "wtf." And trust me there's no way it wasn't inspired by SBaHJ.
    Probably the best bit was the last AFV (it's gonna be one of those things where you 'had to be there'): it was in this backyard, and they're recording this man as he slowly goes up these outdoor stairs, into a toilet. While he's in it this kid shoots a firework at the second-to-last step so it's like gone completely, right? So the man comes out from the toilet and slowly starts going down... and then he just skips over the broken step and makes it to the bottom uninjured! And then everybody's like "AWW" and he has to gap it as they fire rockets at him. That bit I didn't quite approve of but I guess my subconscious thinks differently.

Anyway if you skipped all that, my point is, MSPA dreams anybody? Share 'em with the world! We don't judge. I won't, anyway.
    Last edited by ashdenej; 04-23-2012 at 05:30 AM.

Re: C-C-C-CRAYZEE MSPA DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by It's Not Butter
    John sent 'butts' to Dave
    lmfao

I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO MAKE THIS THREAD SO THAT I COULD POST THIS

I had a dream where I got a shipment of boxes of smuppets sent to my house. I opened them and the smuppets started flying around everywhere, swooping down and hitting me in the face, they were possessed and evil or something. The only way to kill them was to pin them down to the floor for a whole minute while they wriggled and screamed obscenities.

I looked into the closet and I saw Li'l Cal's glowing eyes. He talked in Kermit's voice and told me that he was going to kill me.

I woke up and literally could not stop laughing while I was brushing my teeth. Death by smuppet rump.

Music Team

There's a dream thread in the general forum.

This is more specific, though.

I will sometimes dream about things I do regularly. This involves using the computer, and by extension, the internet and sites I check daily, including this one.

Nothing of the "I dreamed I was the world of Homestuck" variety, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentrala
    There's a dream thread in the general forum.
    I personally don't think this is redundant, as it's for MSPA-specific dreams rather than general dreams.

I'd give this a 90% chance of being moved. People talk about mspa dreams all the time in the dream thread.

Quote Originally Posted by perrybob
    John sent 'butts' to Dave
    lmfao
    shut up
    also OHGOD HOW COULD YOU LAUGH ABOUT THAT I WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED. f-fascinating story though.

Wait, Leo, what do you even see when you check the websites...? I can't even fathom I've never had dreams like that hahaha.

I didn't actually know about the other thread so ack ;;; I don't mind it being merged, or deleted or whatevs. Anything's good by me.

If this one gets moved I refuse to post in the other one, so as to not break my chain of never ever posting in the general boards.

Had a dream once about Dave having a breakdown because he found a huge pile of anonymous love letters written for him.
    It was a sound page. I actually managed to write half of the song in Famitracker when I woke up before I forgot what it sounded like.

Avatar by Pharms : D Moderator ProfessorLizzard's Avatar

I once had a dream in the summer that predicted that Jade is going to live on an island. I might be a seer or something...
    nothing else matched

Funky Intergalactic Traveler shapedrifter's Avatar

Dreams are by far my favorite part of sleeping!

I've noticed a couple of my dreamscapes have been lifted from MSPA recently. Most notably a significantly taller and austere version of the Lalonde residence, and a stormy, cliff-strewn island with a large, windowless tower like Jade's jutting from the peaks.

Also I don't think this was really inspired by Homestuck but... I once had a dream that there was some kind of imminent doomsday. A bright blue flash suddenly erupted from the horizon and shook the foundation of my house. I thought I had gone deaf the world was so silent- but I realized I could hear my own breath, and that all of the stars and electric lights had gone out.
    ==[ Re-establishing Interstellar Communication Parameters:: LOC; (40.702147, -74.015794) ZENITH; (37.8617) PWR; (31.4 THz) :: Connection Established :: Broadcast With Love From PROXIMA CENTAURI! ]==

i once had a dream where a lot of meteors were raining and it was the end of the world and all that, and i thought "oh no, just like in homestuck, we're all screwed."

what is even this don't I even Music Team Jit's Avatar

Through the power of context John sent 'butts' to Dave
    Oh god why can't I stop laughing

Except I haven't had any cool dreams in a while, especially not MSPA-related :|
    Twitter -- Tumblr

Compendium of music/artists, sorted by: artist, alphabetically by last name, or volume.

I had a dream I was checking MSPA.

Oh god what has this website done to my psyche

Quote Originally Posted by Gana0

Have a dream where you're checking MSPA and tell the forums about how you had a dream where you're checking MSPA and tell the forums about how

I have dreams where I'm IMing people I met on the forums (or in the fandom)? Other than that pretty much nothing other than a somewhat disconcerting dream involving Bro .
    ^ STUPID ALL UP INS ^

Quote Originally Posted by Portals
    I have dreams where I'm IMing people I met on the forums (or in the fandom)? Other than that pretty much nothing other than a somewhat disconcerting dream involving Bro .
    SMUPETS?

LORDY THE IRONY

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorLizzard
    I once had a dream in the summer that predicted that Jade is going to live on an island. I might be a seer or something...
    nothing else matched
    I had a dream that John was dreaming about Jade for some reason. :O (This was before he actually did dream about her.) Rose and Dave were in the dream too I think, but I don't remember what happened with them.

I... had a dream a while back (a while back, like, before Dave was introduced) that involved John and Rose somehow being transported into/onto some kind of alternate dimension/alien planet and it was really.... weird. And John wanted to kiss Rose for some reason. I DON'T KNOW. I REALLY DON'T. I DIDN'T SHIP ANY OF THE KIDS BACK THEN.

So I just have odd dreams and am not a seer. Perhaps for the best, that was the only MSPA-related dream I've had.
    Hoping for a happy ending to Homestuck.

oh my god all you people and your dreams are so much better than mines à²*___à²* I wish I could predict the future of something on the internet.

Don't worry Olimar, I have totally had "wait this isn't even what I believe in" dreams happen to me before I UNDERSTAND.
    Quote Originally Posted by shapedrifter
    I've noticed a couple of my dreamscapes have been lifted from MSPA recently. Most notably a significantly taller and austere version of the Lalonde residence, and a stormy, cliff-strewn island with a large, windowless tower like Jade's jutting from the peaks.

Also I don't think this was really inspired by Homestuck but... I once had a dream that there was some kind of imminent doomsday. A bright blue flash suddenly erupted from the horizon and shook the foundation of my house. I thought I had gone deaf the world was so silent- but I realized I could hear my own breath, and that all of the stars and electric lights had gone out.
    and woah your dreams are the bomb. Like, the ultimate bomb. That last one sounds like the climax of the BEST FILM EVER.

I once dreamed that John was voiced by Dexter (... well, his voice actor. As in Dexter's Laboratory-Dexter.) and Dad was voiced by Professor Utonium. I... don't really remember what the rest of it was about.

super baller butt pirate Admin Blueberry's Avatar
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

I dreamed that I was talking to folks from #pesterlite (because I had been right before I went to bed, heh) and that in a new update Andrew suddenly decided to use color for his characters and Dave canonically had dark brown/auburn hair.

Quote Originally Posted by perrybob
    Quote Originally Posted by Gana0

Have a dream where you're checking MSPA and tell the forums about how you had a dream where you're checking MSPA and tell the forums about how
    That's obviously the next step.

Just last night I dreamt that it was a few months in the future and Homestuck just ended. I had only vague, fleeting image memories of the actual conclusion, but I remember being surprised by the sudden, unexpected wrap-up. On further (dream) thought, I figured that it made sense that things were ready to wrap up, what with the recent impressive battles (one seemingly involving Jade and the Dark kingdom) and various plot points wrapping up nicely. I was frantically searching for any clue as to what the next project Andrew was going to work on, but he (and anyone who could be expected to know what he's up to) had fallen completely silent in the day past the Homestuck finale.

Then I started dreaming about my Dad wanting to smoke weed with me and some other weird shit. In any case I figured I'd break my semi-hiatus to make note of this potentially meaningful, probably meaningless event.

Honestly, all I can recall at this point from the most recent MSPA dram was that Diamonds Droog had enough of playing second fiddle, see, and he wanted to take over the MC's racket from Spades Slick.

Also, he had a slight southern gentry-styled accent
    This signature has been hidden because it exceeds 80 lbs in weight.

Page 1 of 100 12341151 ... LastLast