MSPA Forums
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UPDATED: MSPA Autobiographies

UPDATED: MSPA Autobiographies

NEW: Welcome to the rebirth of what was formally known as the Personal Bibliographies topic! I'd like to ask you to read through this opening post again, even if you once participated in the past. There are a lot of new things to think about.

Hello and welcome! This topic is for the dual purpose of consolidating YOUR adventures, collaborations, and other projects into one compact space while getting to know a little bit about each other. This topic is sorted by author, so please feel free to use this as a resource to search by author for all sorts of laughs and goodtimes .

NEW: Now this topic is open for "About the Author" sections! Feel free to write up a little memo about who you are at the top of your autobiographies. It can be about your hobbies outside of MSPA, how you came to being an author, and other general knowledge that you might find interesting. I'll explain more throughout this post. Just look for the "NEW" signs.

Here's how you create a personal autobiography:

1) NEW: Start your post with an optional "About the Author" section. Y'know how book authors write on the back of their books or on the inside covers a little blurb about themselves? This is essentially that, but in forum form. Feel free to write up an account of who you are and feel free to discuss issues like personal beliefs, favorite hobbies, and other interesting facts. If you like, you can even post a picture of yourself posing like an author! Cool!

2) Write up a personal bibliography of your adventures, collaborations, meta activities, completed adventures, and other projects. Make sure you do so in an orderly fashion with few grammatical or punctual errors. If it's not organized and tidy looking, then it will not be included in the index.

3) NEW: Start up the entire post with YOUR USERNAME. Feel free to draw it out with cool effects or make it stand out with big and bold lettering. Just make sure that your name stands out from normal text. Then feel free to add "About the Author" and "____'s Project" sections, both of which should be clearly labeled and visible out of normal text. If you like, you can use smaller pictures and brief descriptions (a few sentences) to aid your autobiography. If you use large pictures, please put them into spoilers. Also, I highly recommend a group "Pose As A Team" picture at the start of your autobiography. That's sure to look professional. Also, make sure you directly link to every single one of your projects!

4) Post your autobiography in this topic. Remember, you can only post one autobiography here. You can always go back and edit your post though, so that shouldn't be a problem. You're actually encouraged to continually update your autobiography to keep it up to date and interesting!

5) Go to the top-right corner of your post. There, you will see the number of your post (eg: #3). Click on it. Then copy the link in your address box. This new link should lead directly to your post if re-entered.

6) Paste the link into a Personal Message to me (Yourself). Be sure to include a witty title of some sort for your PM in order to provide me with a few chuckles.

7) Wait for me to review your bibliography. If it's neat and pretty-lookin', I will add it to the alphabetical list of users at the end of this first post. Please make the changes that I request upon review.

Fantastic! Now that you've read the rules, feel free to create your own MSPA Autobiography. Just remember, be organized and creative! Use my autobiography if you need a point of reference. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me .

NEW: Due to the forum switch over, ALL LINKS have become broken. That's why this topic has become so outdated. So here's the scoop. I deleted everyone off of the Index below. To get back on it, you must update your Personal Autobiography with new links that work. Also feel free to add an "About the Author" Section. Then, send your viable autobiography to me! I'll review it over and add you lickety split to the Index.

NEW: Actually, autoglassmasterclass has been kind enough to dig up the new urls for quite a few of your old autobiographies. Feel free to copy and paste in his work if he's helped you out. And make sure to fire him off some thanks! It was really a nice thing that he did.

Index of MSPA Autobiographies by Author

'C' Authors
    - Crowstone

'G' Authors
    - goggleman64

'J' Authors
    - Jovian

'N' Authors
    - Not The Author

'S' Authors
    - SleepingOrange
    - Solaris

'T' Authors
    - The One Guy

'Y' Authors
    - Yourself

Re: MSPA Personal Bibliographies

Yourself

About the Author

Yourself's Projects

Sminly
    Join Sminly and his delightful companions in this completely silent adventure with innovative mechanics. My personal favorite!

-On Hiatus-

Tic-Tac-Toe
    My first created adventure on this forum! It depicts a war against Team X versus Team O in an off-the-walls fight.

-Complete-

DUEL: Don't Underestimate Every Loser
    My first DUEL with SonicLover. I play Brumal Heist, an expert thief commander from the far north, who faces off against a Spritemancer, a wizard who creates video-game warriors.

-On Hiatus-

Duel: Showdown
    My second duel topic with MyifanW. Featuring completely back and white artwork, it takes place in the old-timey west. I take the role of Bandito Pancho, a young bandit who's one of the world's fastest gunslingers.
    -On Hiatus-

CHECKMATE: Light Version
    A collaboration adventure with MyifanW. Watch as Slate Barbasol, and user-created gentlemen gets thrown into the future. He must now fight against the Evil Overlord and restore peace to the land.
    -On Hiatus-

"Help Pl0x?"
    An adventure in tribute to Godbot's "Cross!" topic in the meta forum. Follow and attempt to help the protagonist who seems to hate everybody, even you!
    -Active-

Todd & Reginald
    A meta experiment hosted by myself. This battle consists of two teams of users who take control of the body parts of their character in order to create a strange fight.
    -On Hiatus-

Something A Little Insane
    Please laugh and enjoy as I and nine other users create ten SALD's.
    -Active-

SmashDown: Mushroom Kingdom Stories
    A newer topic in which I participate as the hero, Mario. The story is pretty cool and the mechanics are tight.
    -On Hiatus-

Note: Eek! I have lots of updating to do on my autobiography. Expect some changes within the next few days.

That guy who randomly leaves The_Enigmatic_Muffin's Avatar

The_Enigmatic_Muffin's Projects

DreamGates
    This adventure follows Steve T. Zucchini, Vanessa Wealthypants, and Maxwell Wealthypants on their respective quests: Maxwell wants to perfect his invention, Vanessa wants to help her father, and Steve just wants a sandwich. Features sepia tones, animation, and a whole lot of fun! (But no DreamGates yet. That part comes later.)

-Active-

AmethystChimera Archduke_Ferdinand's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

"Yeah but Yourself" said Archduke, "The Wiki changed it's policies to allow people to make articles for their own things! So why is this awesome when, for example, someone could go on the wiki, make articles for their stuff, then link it back to the category which exists for each author linking to each of their pages? It would certainly be an in depth, sleek way of doing it. How does this project still win, knowing that?" He proclaimed.

Procrastinator Extraordinaire CheeseDeluxe's Avatar

(NOWHERE NEAR DONE.)

HEY! YOU, ON THE CHAIR! YEAH, YOU! GET YOUR HAND OFF YOUR FACE AND LISTEN UP!
    Diseased Imaginations contains homicide by trains, possible vampirism, dark humor, dangerous levels of testosterone, and Old Spice. Viewer discretion is advised.

Quote Originally Posted by Archduke_Ferdinand
    "Yeah but Yourself" said Archduke, "The Wiki changed it's policies to allow people to make articles for their own things! So why is this awesome when, for example, someone could go on the wiki, make articles for their stuff, then link it back to the category which exists for each author linking to each of their pages? It would certainly be an in depth, sleek way of doing it. How does this project still win, knowing that?" He proclaimed.
    Yourself refuted, "I'm not proclaiming that this is better than the Wiki, by any means. For me and others, it's much more of an organizational tool to get all of one's projects into one specific spot."

He continued, "Also, Wiki articles are usually quite deep in analysis and lengthy. It would probably take someone like CheeseDeluxe here hours to post all of his projects. With a bibliography, he can easily catalog all of his adventures in a few minutes to be remembered forever. He can also update this list whenever he pleases in a format that is very familiar to him: the MSPA forum format."

"(munch) He's right, you know," CheeseDeluxe added, while munching on a piece of bread. "And this is taking me a while (gulp) already."
    Diseased Imaginations contains homicide by trains, possible vampirism, dark humor, dangerous levels of testosterone, and Old Spice. Viewer discretion is advised.

Great minds think alike! I did something like this on my user page for the MSPAFA wiki. (It's the link in my signature!)

Of course, posting it here has the advantage of nobody else being able to edit it (except malicious mods, of course).

Quote Originally Posted by thriggle
    Of course, posting it here has the advantage of nobody else being able to edit it (except malicious mods, of course).
    Haven't had one since Red.

g0m's projects

ADVENTURES
    UNFINISHED
    Audio Only
    AUDIO ADVENTURE WITH EM PEE THREES!? With an all star cast and vaguely okay writing!
    Eduventure, but, like, with BABIES.
    The best idea for an adventure ever? I think it is. Drawn in MS Paint with a tablet.
    [F][J][P]
    A [mostly] wordless adventure, with colourful and unusual landscapes. This is the adventure where I try to draw well.
    MANLY MAN ADVENTURE GRRR
    The manliest adventure? Possibly. So manly that you can't mention it without mentioning COW BEEF MEAT. Originally drawn really scribbly in photoshop with my tablet, later drawn slightly less scribbly. GRR HAIR!
    Hello it's not me
    What happens when Superfrequency prematurely finishes an adventure about herself? g0m starts an MS paint/tablet drawn adventure about buying her snacks. That's logic?
    The orange blox
    An MS paint isometric-pixel-art adventure thing about some people [who are cubes] in their house [which is a big orange block.] WARNING: has nothing to do with Half-Life.
    The Room (Capital "R" Superflous)
    Yes, g0m has a photoventure too [restrain yourself, ladies.] Watch as I punch shit that was lying around my room and wear underpants on my head. I miss dignity.
    Some sort of button
    Originally intended to be a parody of Trope burning adventures, but I never wanted to finish it or update it or anything. Maybe one day... but that's not very likely.
    FINISHED
    The most disturbing game-venture
    Not really mine, but an IRC adventure ran by BlueBerryClock02, and participated in by me and earthexe. WARNING, POSSIBLY SLIGHTLY NSFW.
    At the end of the tunnel...
    My pride and joy, the first adventure I ever started. Drawn in MS Paint with my laptop's touchpad, and later with a mouse, and following the plot of you have to burn the rope.
    3 command adventure
    Yeah, check me out! Experimenting with the format! Anyway, this was pretty shit, but I think the drawings are good for something that was drawn with a laptop touchpad in paint.

METAS/MISCS
    Omegle adventures of Omegle
    Omegle matches you up with a random person. You run adventures with that person. I'll wait.
    Inter-net Forum Battle
    Three forum users from here fight three forum users from another forum. This idea was awesome, but will probably never finish, due to one of the participants leaving the forum. ;_;
    SaLT
    Like a something a little different... but with TEXT! OMFG
    SaLOON
    This was another SaLD variation. Basically, in addition to continuing the story, your panel also had to include some other criteria. NEVER FINISHED THE FIRST ONE. If you want to start something like this, FEEL FREE TO HIJACK THIS THREAD FOR YOURSELF.
    The contextual story web
    You: give me images. I: Make them into a story. Died due to lack of participation.
    Gridlocking Revision
    Like if Calvinball was a board game. No rules other than what is made up. This never finished, but technically I can declare a winner at any time, due to the "NO-RULES" thing. hehe.
    Songs in Haiku Form
    Self explanatory. Died because people are SHIT AT GUESSING.
    The red line
    STILL OPEN FOR PARTICIPATION, PEOPLE! Draw something that has a red line exiting the top and bottom of the image! Ripped off from a collab on newgrounds.com.
    Whistle game champion battle
    WHO CAN WHISTLE THE GREATEST!? Find out here! May make this an annual thing. :3
    Multiple Personality Disorder
    All the different parts of the characters mind [The players] fight over what the character does.

Shit I forgot Shadows: the collab between me and Cheesedeluxe.
    Luckily, so did Cheesedeluxe.

Quote Originally Posted by g0m
    Shit I forgot Shadows: the collab between me and Cheesedeluxe.
    Luckily, so did Cheesedeluxe.
    I didn't.
    Just couldn't find it.

[center:71o3wyjm]Dexexe1234's Projects:
    This is not even close to be finished right now, and the big picture will also become more detailed.

Adventures:

Crystal Rave:
    An MSPFA about DRILL-WHIPS, Carbon, Ferrets, and Crystal Beasts.

Active (And may it always be active!)

Crystal Rave is my main MSPFA, and i have always loved working on it. It centers around the story of the Crystal Raver. He cannot remember his name, so the readers chose to call him that, and since, it became canon. He is tasked with freeing his leader, the master of the Artisian Armada, Artimeus Srum, and this is not easily done! He have to defeat the eight guardians of the crystal prison, only then will Artimeus be free again.

Spud Settlement:
    An MSPFA about a small people of Spuds, trying to create a town.

Active

Spud Settlement is the second adventure i fielded, after the idea for it suddenly hit me. Its pertty much still in its beginning stages, and LOTS of the features for it is still not implemented. Its about a small group of outcasts, trying to survive on a cliff area. Its sorta a cult classic, compared to the fame of Crystal Rave.

Banner Quest:
    A quest of a small Sprite Knight, named Knight, looking for the magic armor of... Something.

Killed off.

This is a small adventure thing designed around the idea of the banner for it being the last picture of the most recent update. Its not really begun yet either.

Dex.Execute:
    Starting as a Dex "Tamagutchi," it quickly became an adventure that is just a shitty copy and paste of homestuck!

Active

Dex.Execute started with me wanting my readers to give me some structure in my updating schedule. That i grew tired off, so i made it into a boring homestuck thing. Its not worth reading, just like all my other adventures.

Oracular Grimoire:
    in the dunes of Shreen, a world torn asunder by war, two people of the Grind Works trek towards a fallen airship...

Active

Oracular Grimoire, have some told me, is like a form of Zatch Bell, a manga i havent read before. Its about Amber, a man who can read the mysterious Oracular Grimoire, and with it spawn units from the worlds of Alchemy. It plays like a form of RTS.

Kosmo Tourok:
    The story of a Titan, and the spirit that makes it move, Dio Halen.

Active

Kosmo Tourok is an idea that spawned from an ability idea given to me by Dragonfogel. Its about this giant Titan of Rock, that has been slain many eons ago. When the people living on the mountain he is locked inside begins to use his head as a temple, and prays to it, they spawn a spirit, Dio Halen, that is on a mission to restore the Titan to its former glory. It havent really started yet.

Hephaestus Thunders:

Games:

Galaxy Trials:
    A semi-MMORPG based in the world of Srita, where heroes decent to help recreate the world.

Active (Thought Hiatused a little.)

Galaxy Trials is the main collaboration i am working on. Its a giant RPG, centered around the world of Srita. In this, the titular Galaxy Trial have called heroes from the "nether" Down upon the world. These heroes have the task of recreating the lost world, and reclaiming it from the wicked "Wish-Makers!" I am very proud with all the work that have been put into this, and it have even grown its own Wiki!

Tower Guardians:
    A "defend the tower" game where i create the players from the users signatures and avatars.

Killed off.

You dont want to read it. Its horrible.

Tower guardians was something i started by the spur of a thought. Its a defend the tower thing, but it hasnt really taken wing yet. Im going to start it up one of these days, and really get it going.

DUELS:[/center:71o3wyjm]

WIP.

Revenge of the globe!!!!!! earthexe's Avatar

I would totally do this if I had done something notable yet.

MyifanW
    WIP: links later

GhostPuncher

My first adventure. Its the story of a man who dies, and fights Ghosts. It experimented with allowing the users to act as ghosts, who helped the main charcter along the way and could have their own personas. It did get a little out of hand, but if you get past the first 20 pages or so the image to post ratio balances out. Currently hiatusing, but it'll start up again soon enough.

CHECKMATE: Dark side
    A collaborative adventure I do with Yourself. Here, you play as the Evil Overlord, who does grand scale evil and kicks puppies.

Corgi Adventure
    An adventure about a corgi puppy. It's SO ADORABLE

RETURN OF THE KARATE INVASION
    a collab between me, Daedulus and Ayo. It's an adventure about a guy with super ice powers in the distant future fending off an army of super karateka(s?)

I'm Sorry in Advance
    A wordless story about a blob in a soup can. The thing is, this is actually a comic as well. A full on comic, 800 by 1100 pixels day page, hosted on Drunkduck. I was even featured on the front page on 12/21/09!

DUEL:SHOWDOWN
    Another collab with Yourself. My character is the Sheriff- a corrupt, but truly skilled dictator of Sheriffopolis.

Battle Royale
    A grand battle type collab, where eight players write a character who is forced to fight for his life. My charCter is Whit, an over talented misanthrope gambler with a gun given to him by a god.

Galaxy Trials
    Dexexe1234's awesome RPG like collab. My Character is Lawman, a lawyer businessman with a transforming briefcase.

Dragon Fogel
    (outdated, but I may as well stick the links in, since Auto was kind enough to dig them up! May do more with this later, though probably not.)

The Pointless Adventures of Nopor Puss: A text adventure done offsite. The main character is Nopor Puss, the Master of Pointlessness. His objective is to retrieve the Inflatable Amulet of Pomposity in the room he starts in, but he makes this simple task pointlessly complicated, with ridiculous results.

The Further Pointless Adventures of Nopor Puss: A sequel to the above, this time done with screenshot images. The setup is exactly the same as the first adventure.

The Grand Battle: Eight characters are sent to battle each other. The real contest, however, is between their writers - every round, one character is eliminated based on which writer performed the worst. My character is Eximo Pulvis, an undead vacuum cleaner, more interested in cleaning the arenas than in fighting in them.

The Text Adventure Death Game: (Not sure if this counts.) A game I came up with where you enter a command, and the next poster writes some way in which your command resulted in your death, then follows up with their own command.

Hip-Hop Squirrel Epidemic: (Also known as Chinese Cardboard Revolution) Part of the Adventures A Little Different contest (which was never judged, but whatever). A collaboration between me, Archduke Ferdinand, and Lord Paradise, where we don't get to tell each other what we're planning. Hip-Hop squirrels have taken over China, and it's up to the workers of a now-defunct sweatshop, armed only with cardboard weapons and armor, to stop them.

Something A Little Insane: See Yourself's description, maybe I'll type up a different one later.
    Last edited by Dragon Fogel; 04-30-2011 at 02:11 PM.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

The Remarkable Voyage of Jorel James Henry Sanchez

Active

Jorel James Henry Sanchez is on a rescue mission! What that rescue mission exactly is not exactly clear, because somebody put in the disc starting the game halfway through.

Also known as Super Typing Adventure Game 3000. My first adventure and a text adventure. Sort of went on hiatus due to possibly an evil clone and amnesia. Getting back to it so I can finish eventually.

Groundhog Day Adventure

Inactive

Follow Bill Murray, the asshole weather reporter, as he spends time in Punxsatawny for the annual Groundhog Day Festival, but something strange is going on...

My second one, and an idea I had not days after starting Super Typing Adventure Game 3000. This one has graphics! It's hiatus is because I can't really think of where to go with it right now.

DoomRL

Complete!

PeanutButter is a marine sent to the Phobos Base on Mars to deal with some strange goings-on. He barely makes it through the front door. Meet Chip Manwich, a man and a half with a severe gun allergy sent as his replacement, who eats demon scum for breakfast!

With this, I sort of wanted to get back into the groove of updating, so I decided to make an adventure out of my favourite Roguelike game. Then my computer started working completely, so I killed off the first character and switched him up for Chip Manwich, and started drawing. It was on Angel of Berserk mode (aka melee weapons only), so I knew it wouldn't last long. I've since gotten better at the game and have considered making a sequel.

The Grand Battle

Active

A mysterious man called The Director has sent eight "Gentlemen" to gather beings from across the multiverse to fight in a tournament. Eight contestants. Seven rounds. One survivor.

This was sporked from another forum I went to, where there it was called 'Otaku Melee' for reasons I can not discern. I changed a few rules around, and it became this. It later spawned Battle Royale, and...

The Grand Battle II

Active

Elsewhere in the multiverse is a being known as The Observer. He had been observing the Grand Battle, and took a keen interest in it. But he knew he could do it so much better.

There seemed to be enough interest once I closed signups to the original, that later on I made a sequel. Both of the games are currently running, albeit slowly, so somebody get to updating!

Pokemon Taupe

Inactive

You are TAUPE, and you're about ready to start your brand new Pokemon adventure! Who knows what fascinating people you'll meet?

Maybe at some point I'll figure out how to make it fun to update this one, but at this point, the art style just isn't kind enough to me for me to want to update it on a regular basis

Rainbow Sunshine

Active

Timothy Reynolds has been diagnosed with the disease known as Rainbow Sunshine, the only symptom of which is delicious rainbow colored tears. Unfortunately, it's fatal, and he's going to die in a month. Join him on an epic quest through a magical land to find the unicorn that can supposedly cure his disease!

Meteos

Active

Join Captain Rothnan and his slowly growing crew on an intergalactic rescue mission to save it from destruction, by finding the source of the powerful Meteos, and destroying them once and for all!

Based on a vidjagames! I started this one because I wanted to work on my backgrounds, and it turns out that I'm actually not that bad at them! Maybe I'll actually stick to this one and keep going with it!

Seriously this thing's a work in progress

Also a shark sometimes. thegreenspark's Avatar

I'll be sure to do this when I have more than just Deadbeat.

mk_97's projects!!!

You are a [background=#FF8000:33fjsw83]SNEAKING AGENT[/background:33fjsw83] ordered by high-ranking military forces to retrieve [background=#0080FF:33fjsw83]TOP SECRET PLANS[/background:33fjsw83] from a shadowy facility of sorts! Run under the Sleuth32 Probalo Engine! A highly-engaging* storyline! Dynamic [background=#408040:33fjsw83]CLOSE QUARTERS COMBAT[/background:33fjsw83]! An awesome array of weapons! All this and more can be yours to discover in SNEAKING AGENT: IMPROVISED ESPIONAGE ACTION!

This is as tough as all word and/or adventure and/or point-and-click games get, everyone! Introducing SURVIVAL MODE: THE ARCADE GAME! Players feel the fury of a thousand angry Asian parents among awesome arcade action difficulty when trying their hand against this beast of a game! How many command prompts can YOU survive for? Test your wits and your limited supplies against A UNIQUE SURVIVAL EXPERIENCE every time you play! Can you beat FATAL1TY'S** SCORE OF 1000 COMMAND PROMPTS?! The first to do so will receive an all-time SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME GRAND PRIZE OF SORTS! It's that serious, folks! SURVIVAL MODE IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.[/center:33fjsw83]

*your mileage may vary
    **we'll pretend it's FATAL1TY because he's pro and stuff mmmkay

PenguinBound's Projects
    (links soon to follow)

Prank Call: The story of a boy, the mafia, and prank calls
    Partake on the story of. . . a boy! He doesn't have a name yet. He prank calls the local eatery, and crazy things soon follow! Currently on Act 2.

Sunstuck
    Arty O'glide. Normal boy who is a fan of MSPAs and Back to the Future. Currently, the story hasn't progressed much further than that. About to retrieve mail! How exciting!

Status: Trying to update(might not update too much till after Christmas)

Smash Down: Mushroom Kingdom Stories
    Crazy shenanigans! Lots of battles! Excitment! Mario characters try to survive a round of fighting and exploring, while trying to form teams for extra protection! Come on down and join the game!

Questers
    4 teams of 4 questers try to rid the world of darkness! Come down and make a character and join along!

Again, just PM me when you have at least a functional bibliography.

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Wait bibliography?

Shouldn't it be Biography? Or autobiography because we are righting our own?

Quote Originally Posted by Crowstone
    Wait bibliography?

Shouldn't it be Biography? Or autobiography because we are righting our own?
    Well technically, not really. An autobiography is a written work about your entire life, methinks. A bibliography is...

Quote Originally Posted by The Free Dictionary
    bib·li·og·ra·phy (bbl-gr-f)
    n. pl. bib·li·og·ra·phies
    1. A list of the works of a specific author or publisher.

Also, I'm going to post all of the bibliographies in the first post. Don't worry about sending me a PM.

Lodged in a stone waiting for the true king of Ingland

Ixcalibur's Projects

ADVENTURES

Jormungandr Goes To Hell - Active
    My longest running MSPA. Princess Jormungandr accidentally sells her soul, and her kingdom to a demon. Her clone must travel into the depths of Hell to retrieve it.

Mictlan - Super Inactive
    A man plummets onto a mysterious island where a bunch of voices in a strange purple box tell him what to do.

Tangle α-θ - Super Inactive
    A Time Agency Agent is instructed to find and eliminate a man called Argent, whose very existence threatens to destroy time itself.

At The Crossroads - Dead
    An MSPFA where the idea was to be that every suggestion made at the beginning while the main character was at the crossroads would lead to a different storyline, all running in tandem with one another. Was abandoned because I realised how much work that would actually be.

Metacity - Very Inactive
    An MSPFA that follows my adventures as I enter The Meta; the world behind all MSPFAs.

Text Adventure - Dead
    An MSPFA taking place in a world constructed entirely from text in which a private detective called ason investigated the mysterious death of an ink smuggler. Died because I'm really bad at doing things.

Brinner: A Fanventure - Very Dead
    My attempt to defictionalize the Doctor Brinner MSPA. If I hadn't realized how insane I was it would have followed a storyline in which the Pizza Guy had killed Doctor Brinner in order to take his place for some reason I don't even remember now.

The Great Fight - Dead
    A text MSPFA in which you played The Eclectic, a budget grandmaster who wished to start his own Grand Battle but did not have the gentlemen to help him do so. This is probably why he failed. That and because I am fail.

The Fall of the Maitra - Dead
    A collab between me and Boyd. I was the ideas man and he was the art dude. Unfortunately nobody liked it and then that was the end. It was a shame because I actually had somewhere cool I wanted to go with it and I wouldn't have shied away from combat because I don't know how to draw it (which is totally not a thing I would do anyway).

Election 2016 - Dead
    A silly for fun adventure I was going to run but then I spent like a week drawing a stupid futuristic version of canada and forgot all about it. May revive at some point. Love the idea of MSPA political debates about absurd decisions.

META/MISC

SSBPPIACDM - Dead
    A SALD variant where the participants would write a sentence describing their scene to be sent to the next person. We completed one and then gave up because it wasn't really the best of ideas. It stood for Something Similar But Probably Presented In A Completely Different Manner.

REPLACEABLE - Dying For The Hell Of It - Dead
    One of the first EXPENDABLE clones. It had two main concepts: Firstly staying too long in the dark would cause death. Secondly the teleporter that led into the level would be the ultimate exit once a switch had been flipped on the other side. Died because I tried to do far too much at once and this is what paid the price.

I also participated in other stuff but I don't really have the inclination to go looking for them at the moment.

OTHER BITS

Jormungandr Mirror - Up To Date
    A mirror for my adventures. Pretty self explanatory.

MSPAFA Wiki - Currently Inactive
    I wrote rather a lot of articles on the wiki.
    Last edited by Ixcalibur; 04-27-2011 at 12:25 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast