MSPA Forums
Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

A for reals deals doctor Doctor Tess's Avatar

Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

I was not aware such a letter existed! You learn something every day, I guess.

Considering changing fP's symbol to like, Phi or something because Greek letters are the bomb. Hmmmm.

it's pretty much obsolete now, but when it was used it represented the number 900. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampi

Avatar by Pharms : D Moderator ProfessorLizzard's Avatar

I also forgot to add a weapon. I choose boomerangkind
    And I am not sure about the proper English name of my symbol's meaning.
    Can someone help me? It is supposed to represent the transformation of the x'(t) to x(t).

Hmm. I've never seen that symbol used before, and I've looked but haven't found anything.

"Curious," said Strong Tess. "Very curious indeed."

Oh, so yeah I guess I did end up changing my symbol to Phi.

Aw man, why did I have to sleep. I'm late for the fun!

necroMatador[NM]
    Text Color: #800080
    Quirk: Capitalizes the first two letters of sentences; misspells certain words (the = teh, with = withe); says 'y'all' instead of 'you'; combines 'it' with whatever word comes after (example: 'it wouldn't' becomes 't'wouldn't', 'it will' becomes 't'will'); ends sentences with either ellipses or an exclamation point
    Personality: Usually pleasant and nice to talk to. She doesn't want to troll even though she's really not all that bad at it. She'd much prefer to avoid any kind of conflict, but if someone pisses her off enough they're going to get their ass trolled. That's because she gets really guilty if she trolls someone who hasn't done anything relatively wrong to her, but if they are rude or mean or something it kind of makes them free game and she doesn't feel nearly so bad.
    Shirt Symbol: Alchemical sign for 'Earth'
    Weapon: measureKind! Uses rulers and various measuring implements: rulers, yardsticks, squares, measuring tape, etc. Mostly those listed though.

(Also, as noted in a previous post on the Fanart thread, I would love to be part of the fantroll picture!)

Avatar by Pharms : D Moderator ProfessorLizzard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Tess
    Hmm. I've never seen that symbol used before, and I've looked but haven't found anything.
    Here is the only usable picture I could found where it appears (copied from a pdf) :

I have got a feeling that this is just invented by my teacher... oh well, it's not really important.

"Curious," said Strong Tess. "Very curious indeed."
    Since that's totally the way I talk.
    oh you know I got the reference buddy
    you KNOW I did

By the way, My troll's Quirk actually is completely straightforward.
    Never Misspells, Never leaves out a comma, quotations, Etc.
    His weapon, Twin LegendBlades.
    Symbol: Hebrew Letter He with Mapiq
    According to the Character Map

TehReallyOssomeLeetLasher

Weapon: invisiKind (things you can't see)
    Element: Light
    Planet: Land of Land and Un-land. (LOLAUL)
    sample:
    CRACK PAIRING GENERATOR - What this forum has always needed.

chumHandle: actinalConflagrator
    text colour: #79BCFF
    typing quirk: Long coherent possibly over-explanatory sentences, punctuated with stupid jokes and outburts of mani(a)c(al) laughter. Frequent and inexplicable references to kittens, puppies, lasers, and fire. Makes extensive use of the YOUR MOM and YOUR FACE formats, but utilizes a portion of the other person's previous sentence regardless of how nonsensical it is (in fact this is intentional, and the more nonsensical the better.) Extensively references memes, but almost always in an ironic fashion. Not really a typing quirk. More like a series of speech pattern quirks.
    personality: Alternates between (lukewarm and expository) and (upbeat and ridiculous). Pretends to troll but is actually attempting to prevent the situation that renders the troll session unwinnable. Pleasant and friendly to everyone (unless they are abrasive, in which case his attitude toward them is polite but cold.) Likes physical contact, primarily hugs, brofists, and leaning on peoples' shoulders when in a group conversation. Also, :chummy: :3 <3 Is genuinely helpful, thinks the trolling effort is petty and counterproductive.
    Shirt symbol: My personal one.
    Strife Specibus: Chainsawkind
    Planet: Land of Chrome and Thunder
    Kernelsprite: First prototyping was a superdeformed model of a heavily-armed battlemech. So far, results have been...disappointing. Second prototyping pending.

--actinalConflagrator [AC] began trolling MSPA Fanartists--

AC: So I herd u liek NOT DYING!
    AC: How's that working out for yas. :D

MF: Uh...
    AC: I'm sort of a big fan myself. Speaking of which, nice job breaking it hero. You ARE aware that it's your fault we all die right? I mean, I don't want to assume. D:
    MF: You're thinking of someone else.
    AC: OR AM I o/` DUN dun DUNNNNNNNN o/`
    AC: Yeah probably.
    AC: At any rate I simply wanted to ensure the relevant parties were properly informed as to their roles in an upcoming event of most dire import.
    AC: AC to Kitten Command: mission accomplished! :D
    AC: HAahaHAhaHAHaha
    AC: Laters. :3

--actinalConflagrator [AC] ceased trolling MSPA Fanartists--

(This is fun! :D)

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

crazedTrollbitch [CT]

Text color: Eye-burning hot pink (#FF0080)
    Typing quirk: Absolutely impeccable grammar and spelling, but very casual (think Rose, but FAR less formal), and tends to go into ALL-CAPS MODE when enraged, which is often.
    Personality: Bitchy as hell. Has little time for other people's stupidity. Despite this, she is somewhat quirky and VERY easily distracted, and tends to go off on long tangents. Thinks she can troll really well, but can't. Often flies into fits of rage.
    Shirt symbol: The Aquarius symbol because Anna is a lazy bitch. If you feel like being more creative, just do an awesomeface or something.
    Strife specibus: shoeKind.

And yes, I would love to be part of the picture. :3

Just thought I'd mention that I updated my trollself's post with her weapon.

So many fun trollselves!

Hey guys guess what Alyssa forgot to do last night she forgot to clarify more on her murrtrollsona. Also talks in third person now.

Strife Specibus: Parasolkind (ranging from mega awesome parasols that have disguised guns, grappling hook launchers, cotton candy makers, etc to just lame, beat up umbrellas)
    Symbol: As shown in her chatlog if you decipher it, it's a mixture between my signature (back to back A's) and the pisces symbol. I am very creative totes.
    Personality: I should have said that "and also very critical even though it's hard to tell if she's serious or not." is part of her personality. >_>;

Edit: Are you serious someone already has an umbrellakind strife specibus. Ffff- Let's see... Uhm... Uh... Lacekind.

I don't know.
    Edit II, Heir to the Edit Throne: Change mind go! Khopeshkind. More specifically, a lolita brand issued one (Moi meme Moitie, Angelic Pretty, Baby the Stars Shine Bright, etc.) Will illustrate those later.
    Also thought of a fetch modus being "name that tune" (having to sing a song relating to the item in question you wish to access) and a guardian (Sis known as B, totally not based off my own sister what).

Oh, I guess I forgot to mention that proprietousBeau's symbol is the alchemical symbol for lead (Pb, hoo hoo hoo!).

Trollhandle: toastedToast
    Typing Quirk: presses enter after every word.
    Personality: Stoner.
    Shirt: try and figure that one out yourself.
    Weapon: Bluntkind

I haven't decided on much, but it will be a troll version of my character.

Buck teeth will be replaced by spiked teeth.
    No idea for horns yet.
    Will have the mars sign.

Also color will be: This

Pronouns
    he/him/his

PESTERLOG

Pesterlog compiled and second image by beesmygod.

Pronouns
    [any]

- aspiringCartoonist

Personality: Laid-back, but hardworking.
    Symbol, weapon: Blue Taurus symbol, stylus-kind
    Quirk: Types correctly and accurately, though will sometimes switch depending on mood.

Away from the forums, hopefully for the time being.

Just wanna say that all of these are fantastic. Doctor Tess, I'd be flattered if my Trollsona was included in the group shot, but I don't want to stress you out or anything!

[font=]transuranicAuger [TA][/font]
    Created by: romanticistCaveman
    Picture:

Text Color: #038946
    Quirk: Types with the first letter of each word capitalized, never uses contractions, uses question marks as periods and makes extensive use of the "" emoticon.
    Symbol: A stylized drill-bit.
    Personality: Quiet, non-confrontational, nervous, neurotic and friendly.
    Weapon: Screwdriverkind.

Yikes. Updating just now took a lot longer than I was expecting it to. This is insane. I'm insane.

sooooooo many trolls

tehReallyOssomeLeetLasher [TROLL]
    Created by: Anitar
    Picture: None (invisible).
    Text colour: #0080FF
    Quirk: All lowercase, occasional leetspeak, not very good spelling/grammar.
    Weapon: Invisikind (invisible weapons)
    It is NOT just leetspeak, it's just insanely annoying Internet slang, abused in all the wrong ways. Then it's combined with a bit of leetspeak, but using our alphabet, not the 4LPH4837.
    CRACK PAIRING GENERATOR - What this forum has always needed.

You could have specified that for me in your original post. Fixing it now.

But seriously, guys, explicitly stating all this stuff to start with makes it way easier for me.

Adding mine to the list!

-- ionicOneirologist [IO] began trolling mspaFandom [MF] --

IO: :D?
    IO: :O :O
    IO: >:DDDDDD
    IO: ...:<?
    IO: |D

Handle: ionicOneirologist
    Text color: #3B42A8
    Typing quirk: Emoticons. Supplemented by the occasional link to things (relevant websites, videos, image macros), but mostly just emoticons. She will use punctuation to aid in communicating the intent of these emoticons, and the more complex the concept she wants to convey, the more exotic and complicated her emoticons will get.
    Shirt symbol: Alchemical symbol for sublimation.
    Element: Lightning
    Strife specibus: Bowkind - she is apparently a natural with bows and arrows.
    Title: Herald of Dreams
    Planet: Land of Thunder and Ruin
    Sprite: Prototyped with a dead ant and a bag full of random parts of electronics. The sprite seems capable of fully understanding her, and will sometimes speak for her if it's around, but it always does so in an incredibly logical, straightforward, mechanical way and thus does not always translate correctly.
    Personality: She revels and delights in being as perverse and weird as possible. The more people she can weird out - fellow trolls or not - the happier she is. Sometimes she skips the typical troll black and dresses in all sorts of obnoxious colors just to bother people. She also has a habit of popping out of nowhere when you least expect her. She likes video games where an element of victory is heavily based on random chance, but seems extraordinarily lucky with this and will probably kick your ass via Schrodinger Fu in such games. When she gets unlucky, however, oh boy does she get unlucky... She also loves bugs and thunderstorms and clockwork, and seems annoyingly optimistic no matter what happens to be going wrong. Even face to face she doesn't speak, but nobody really knows if she's mute or just prefers making everyone extremely frustrated when trying to communicate with her. She's creative in a weird way and will spend hours fiddling with alchemizing things just to see what the weirdest thing she can make is if you let her. Insults and mockery roll off her like water off a duck, but a bit of an oblivious streak and a tendency to have her head in the clouds probably helps that. Her dreams are incredibly vivid, but she rarely remembers them save in scraps of deja vu.

Rogue of Space(or maybe Mind) Aerok12's Avatar
    Pronouns
    [other] (see signature)

accompaniedOverlord [AO] began trolling MSPAForumites [MF] at 20:02

AO:I seem to have forgotten to mention some things, but some previous posters have thankfully reminded me of it. I am currently in the Realm of Wires and Armies. I am known as the King of Technology. Also, some more things about my personality: I am an avid reader of many webcomics, a member of the furry fandom, I am bisexual, and I clearly love to talk about myself(that's mostly why I started "trolling"). Also, I think I hear voices in my head sometimes, but I think that's just radio interference from my satellite-horn. That's plausible, right? Right? Anyways, I think that's all there is to say.

accompaniedOverlord [AO]
    ceased trolling MSPAForumites [MF] at 20:15
    chimericOdium/altruisticallyUneffusive

pronouns: they/them or xe/xer

Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast