CC: holy cat2, man
    CC: what brought th!2 on?

SP: -[my lusus is dead]-
    SP: -[my brothers are probably dead]-
    SP: -[and there's an agent named Dashing Dealer who wants me dead]-
    SP: -[i'm a dead troll]-

MK: Ha!

Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

JT: Sorry, Paradox, for pressyng the server order thyng.
    JT: :x
    JT: AK, Y thynk ye ought to communycate dyrectly wyth your lyege. Probably just get hym yn when ye can.
    JT: And hopefully he knows what happened to AS.
    JT: Then SPa was plannyng earlyer to close a server loop for each team, so he wouldst connect to ye.
    JT: But yf ye need to head yn sooner, we have kynd of been goyng wyth whoever ys onlyne and clyentless.
    JT: Those who are currently clyentless wouldst be CCo, JN(?), FW(?), SPa, and myself.

Pixel Engineer

JT: AK, Y thynk ye ought to communycate dyrectly wyth your lyege. Probably just get hym yn when ye can.
    JT: Then SPa was plannyng earlyer to close a server loop for each team, so he wouldst connect to ye.
    JT: But yf ye need to head yn sooner, we have kynd of been goyng wyth whoever ys onlyne and clyentless.
    JT: Those who are currently clyentless wouldst be CCo, JN(?), FW(?), SPa, and myself.

SP: -[I'll host CC.]+
    SP: -[I give up on the teams. It's pointless now.]+
    SP: -[Dealer is gonna try and pick us all off. One by one.]+
    SP: -[So we all need to worry about ourselves.]+
    SP: -[But, yeah, I can host CC from my elevator, so the Imps can't get to me.]+

AK: --|==> Coulde we alle please slowe downe for a momente?
    AK: --|==> I knowe little to nothinge aboute thise game thate is supposedlye goinge to save us.
    AK: --|==> I do not knowe whate kinde of foese these impse are, nor thise "agente" you speake of.
    AK: --|==> Howevere, if his intentione is to picke us alle offe one by one, isn'te the moste logicale course of actione to simplye groupe togethere?
    AK: --|==> If we alle "worrye aboute ourselvese" as you suggeste, aren'te we doinge exactlye whate he wantse?
    AK: --|==> Shouldn'te our firste course of actione be to gete everyone in the game as soone as possible, and thene simplye move togethere as a groupe?

vote Annie for skeletonlasses crash826's Avatar

[QUOTE=UberKryos;4011010]JT: Sorry, Paradox, for pressyng the server order thyng.

AK: --|==> I knowe little to nothinge aboute thise game thate is supposedlye goinge to save us.
    AK: --|==> I do not knowe whate kinde of foese these impse are, nor thise "agente" you speake of.
    AK: --|==> Howevere, if his intentione is to picke us alle offe one by one, isn'te the moste logicale course of actione to simplye groupe togethere?
    AK: --|==> If we alle "worrye aboute ourselvese" as you suggeste, aren'te we doinge exactlye whate he wantse?
    AK: --|==> Shouldn'te our firste course of actione be to gete everyone in the game as soone as possible, and thene simplye move togethere as a groupe?
    cC: wa!t why ar3 you s3rv3r!ng m3
    cC: oh wa!t my s3rv3r !2 d3ad
    cC: ! forgot about that
    cC: also ! agr33 w!th kn!ght guy
    cC: w3 2hould 2tick tog3th3r

Master SquiggleMancer amnesiaDinosaur's Avatar

AD : if w3 w0rry 4b0u7 0urz31v3z y0u11 b3 d34d
    AD : y0ur3 g0ing 70 pr4c7ic411y c0mmi7 zuicid3

You know that horrible cliffhanger earlier today?

Yeah, screw that. Better cliffhanger. Right now.

Hephes Nergal, Earl of Heart. blitzkriegxd1's Avatar

SP: O.o woah, woah, this is getting way much too serious O.o
    SP: :/ come on man, first Rizza and now you? :/
    SP: ^^ this is a game guys, if the world is gonna end it may as well go out with a bang, right? ^^
    SP: :) So let's be the bang :)
    SP: :/ if you wanna solo it, that's fine, I don't really care too much if I'm alone or if I'm in a group myself, just don't give up :/
    SP: ;) If you're gonna solo it then kick everything's ass, troll up, grab life by the bone bulge, save your brothers, show that Dealer who's the boss, be a big hero! ;)
    SP: :o get your partner in on it, get them to help you blow up those imps or whatever and then make some sweet shizz with that item making thingy :o
    SP: :o Put your lusus in the flashy glowy thing, get them to help you out too :o
    SP: ;) come on brochacho, you can do this ;)
    SP: :D oh yeah, and welcome to the team Vyktor, glad you could make it :D
    SP: ;D you gonna be my server and save me from the big bad falling rocks? ;D
    Credit for the awesome avatar goes to Sprinkles, I couldn't draw half that good to save my life.
    I AM THE 200TH TROLL IN THE TROLLSLUM AND A PARTY WAS THROWN IN MY HONOR. I AM STICKING THAT SHIZ ALL UP IN MY RESUME.

SP: ^^ this is a game guys, if the world is gonna end it may as well go out with a bang, right? ^^
    SP: So let's be the bang
    SP: :/ if you wanna solo it, that's fine, I don't really care too much if I'm alone or if I'm in a group myself, just don't give up :/
    SP: If you're gonna solo it then kick everything's ass, troll up, grab life by the bone bulge, save your brothers, show that Dealer who's the boss, be a big hero!
    SP: get your partner in on it, get them to help you blow up those imps or whatever and then make some sweet shizz with that item making thingy
    SP: Put your lusus in the flashy glowy thing, get them to help you out too
    SP: come on brochacho, you can do this
    SP: oh yeah, and welcome to the team Vyktor, glad you could make it

AK: --|==> Of course, milorde.
    AK: --|==> Thate is prettye muche my jobe.
    AK: --|==> "Save liege frome fallinge meteores."
    AK: --|==> Althoughe I wille neede the relevante game filese firste.

HF: OMG! AD i is so sorries, i was all aways and stuffs!
    HF: what did you needs from meh?
    HF: aparts frum u knows.... saving yr life and stuffs....
    HF: but no for reallies, whats up?

Pixel Engineer

SP: :) So let's be the bang :)
    SP: ;) If you're gonna solo it then kick everything's ass, troll up, grab life by the bone bulge, save your brothers, show that Dealer who's the boss, be a big hero! ;)
    SP: :o get your partner in on it, get them to help you blow up those imps or whatever and then make some sweet shizz with that item making thingy :o
    SP: :o Put your lusus in the flashy glowy thing, get them to help you out too :o
    SP: ;) come on brochacho, you can do this ;)
    SP: :D oh yeah, and welcome to the team Vyktor, glad you could make it :D

AK: --|==> Of course, milorde.
    AK: --|==> Thate is prettye muche my jobe.
    AK: --|==> "Save liege frome fallinge meteores."
    AK: --|==> Althoughe I wille neede the relevante game filese firste.

SP: -[i'll finish the game]-
    SP: -[but after we finish]-
    SP: -[i just want to be left alone]-
    SP: -[and i was talking about the other cc]-
    SP: -[but i guess it doesn't matter]-
    Last edited by Maxfield-Elite; 08-18-2010 at 12:11 AM.

-- indolentVulgarity [IV] began trolling Trollslum --

IV: HEy, WHat THe SWeet HOly FUck IS GOign ON IN HEre, MAn
    IV: IT's LIke A PArty I WAsn't INvited TO
    IV: ONly IT's ALl INtense ANd SHit
    IV: BUt LIke, I DOn't GEt IT

Sorry to break up the party but...
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Tess View Post
    Man, do I have to put "YOU DON'T HAVE TO ROLEPLAY TO POST YOUR TROLL HERE" in big bold letters or something?
    So here's my trollsona (snapdragonSoda), as well as my best friend's (euclideanFascist).

snapdragonSoda
    Name: Inie Eisis
    Text colour: #ffcc33
    Quirk: Always perky, even when sad. Lowercase "i" are flipped to "!"
    Symbol: A bubbly bottle of Cola
    Personality: Generally happy, but parinoid of other trolls. Trolls are a mean, nasty society after all. Always polite to her peers, but noticeably nervous and reserved around trolls she doesn't know/trust.
    Weapon: Bottlekind (a broken soda bottle)
    Lusus: Pirana Plant
    Respiteblock: Under a bridge

euclideanFascist
    Name: Sprita Atan
    Text colour: #990000
    Quirk: Likes math related puns. "T" are replaced with "+" signs.
    Symbol: An euclidean triangle (a curved triangle with two right angles)
    Personality: Initially comes off as prickly like most trolls do but dislikes true conflict. Her moirails mean the world to her, not that she'll tell you that. She's actually not good a math. At all.
    Weapon: Abacuskind
    Lusus: Gelatinus Cube
    Respiteblock: A cave in the woods

SS: I f!gure we are the bestest mo!ra!ls because I keep you happy and you keep other trolls from p!ck!ng on meeeeeee.
    EF: Like. I'll pick on you. BUT BI+CHES BE++ER BACK OFF.
    Last edited by CeeJay; 08-18-2010 at 02:53 AM.
    [ tweet ] ★ [ art ] ★ [ formspring ] ★ [ hug ] ★ [ trollsona ] ★ [ fic ] ★ [ Pesterchum: hyperPiggie or snapdragonSoda ]

has all the cake. All of it. Marionette's Avatar

AV: It is pretty much all intense and shit.
    AV: But it's sorta open INVITATION! if you really care to get INVOLVED!
    AV: Also, um.
    AV: Actually NEVERMIND!
    AV: I don't really HAVE! anything else to say right now.
    AV: I think I'm all talked out.
    AV: Which is BIZARRE!
    AV: Because I NEVER! shut up.
    AV: Well, I'm going to do that now then.
    AV: Wait NEVERMIND! Again.
    AV: I'm actually going to say something.
    AV: Take care of YOURSELVES!, EVERYONE! We're all going to get through this.
    Feel free to hit me up if craving action of the roleplay sort.
    Wayward Refrain: a Text Adventure

-->

-->

Moments in the future, but not many...

AZILAR: Answer troll.

-- sanityDenied (SD) began trolling Trollslum --
    SD : THIS isn't EXACTLY the BEST time TO talk RIGHT now.

Pronouns
    they/them/theirs

Your Handle is dubiousBinary color="#008001"
    Your symbol is the InterroBang.
    You Teend too taalk craaziilyy? Whaat! Goo aawaayy yyou 1010010?? (Swap exclaimation and question marks, doubles vowels (including 'y') and uses a binary "word" as an expletive)
    Your personality is best described as Friieendlyy buut iirriitaablee, aand aa biit eexiiteed??
    You also count in binary, which can be confusing.

Is that enough info?
    Last edited by K25fF; 08-18-2010 at 03:57 PM.

Pixel Engineer

Maybe some info on Lusus, Strife Spectibus, and Sylladex Modus. Perhaps future prototyping and Land of ____ and ____ if you want to plan ahead.

And his name.
    Last edited by Maxfield-Elite; 08-18-2010 at 04:03 PM.

Master SquiggleMancer amnesiaDinosaur's Avatar

Looks good. On another note, I'm bored. Not that that's relevant. Remember, trolls have names that are 6 characters in first and 6 in the last.
    Last edited by amnesiaDinosaur; 08-18-2010 at 04:33 PM.

Pronouns
    they/them/theirs

dubiousBinary started trolling TROLLSLUM.

DB: Caan aanyyoone fiit mee iintoo theeiir chaaiin!
    DB: Ooh 10010? Myy luusuus haas stoopeed looookiing liike aa quueestiioon, aand noow looooks liikee aan eexclaaiimaatiioon??
    DB: Thee meeteeooriitee muust bee cloosee, aand myy stuupiid eencryyptiioon mooduus iis sloowiing mee doown aa biit.
    DB: Noot byy muuch, buut thaat caan maakee aall thee diiffeereencee?

DB: Theeree. Aall iinstaalleed. Reeaadyy too cooneect too soomeeoonee? Aanyyoonee!

dubiousBinary has stopped trolling TROLLSLUM.
    Last edited by K25fF; 08-18-2010 at 04:38 PM.

Pixel Engineer

(...No, my troll's name isn't Aquil, it's Aquill. Obviously.)

dubiousBinary started trolling TROLLSLUM.

DB: Caan aanyyoone fiit mee iintoo theeiir chaaiin!
    DB: Ooh 10010? Myy luusuus haas stoopeed looookiing liike aa quueestiioon, aand noow looooks liikee aan eexclaaiimaatiioon??
    DB: Thee meeteeooriitee muust bee cloosee, aand myy stuupiid eencryyptiioon mooduus iis sloowiing mee doown aa biit.
    DB: Noot byy muuch, buut thaat caan maakee aall thee diiffeereencee?

DB: Theeree. Aall iinstaalleed. Reeaadyy too cooneect too soomeeoonee? Aanyyoonee!

SP: -[fine]-
    SP: -[i will]-
    SP: -[it's futile, though]-

Pronouns
    they/them/theirs

SP: -[fine]-
    SP: -[i will]-
    SP: -[it's futile, though]-

DB: Greeaat?
    DB: Niicee too taalk too yoouu?
    DB: Ii'm guueessiing yoouu'ree iin aa baad siituuaatiioon!
    DB: Iif Ii geet too gaatee twoo iin tiimee, Ii'll tryy too giivee yyoouu aa biit oof heelp?
    DB: 8]
    DB: Byy thee waayy, whoo's iin oouur chaaiin!
    Last edited by K25fF; 08-18-2010 at 05:14 PM.

Troll looks fine to me. Nice sprite. You could add a bit more, though.

Speaking of listing prototyping and land of ___ and ___ stuff, I made Rizza a nice profile with everything here. Need to go back and fix her Trollslum one.

The six letter thing went straight over my head somehow (I spent time analyzing troll names for the specific purpose of noting any commonalities and I still missed it). I'll likely change my other troll to Nedari Pygmai rather than Nedari Pygma, but I'm a little too attached to the name Rizza Nixim to change it at this point. xD If I were going to, maybe Riizza Noctis (in fact, I wish I'd thought of Noctis at the time of creation, heh), but it'd just feel weird.

Pronouns
    they/them/theirs

Extra info:
    Kind abstractus: Witheld for now...
    Fetch modus: encryption, because you are particularly good at cracking codes.
    Lusus: Witheld for now...
    Land: Witheld for now...
    Name: Gnabor Boolan (gnabor is the last six letters of interrobang backwards, boolan short for Boolean, a form of binary algebra).
    Enough info?
    Witheld things are witheld for a good reason...

Ahh, I see. It's understandable then.