MSPA Forums
Page 35 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25323334353637384585 ... LastLast

Thread: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

A for reals deals doctor Doctor Tess's Avatar

Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

Dear god, aC, you really do have an issue with making trolls.

Are you actually gonna, y'know, use these characters in this vaguely roleplaying activity we've got here? Because otherwise editing twelve Felt to make them vaguely resemble trolls (no horns??) seems like kind of a pointless venture to me, at least in regards to what we're all doing here.

But then again most of the people who've posted trolls haven't been participating, and this is probably just me being whiny and not looking forward to adding those guys to the OP so ignore me I guess??

And other guy who posted after aC, I can't tell if you're being serious or not. That man does not appear to be a troll in any way.

Tess, aC has been using all of those Felt Trolls for roleplaying. In the IRC chat for the past two days or so he's been using pretty much all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Tess
    Dear god, aC, you really do have an issue with making trolls.

Are you actually gonna, y'know, use these characters in this vaguely roleplaying activity we've got here? Because otherwise editing twelve Felt to make them vaguely resemble trolls (no horns??) seems like kind of a pointless venture to me, at least in regards to what we're all doing here.

But then again most of the people who've posted trolls haven't been participating, and this is probably just me being whiny and not looking forward to adding those guys to the OP so ignore me I guess??

And other guy who posted after aC, I can't tell if you're being serious or not. That man does not appear to be a troll in any way.
    Actually, I am planning to have periodic updates for them to post. Once and a while. Their horns are actually very small, and thus they are embarrassed, so they hide their horns with hats. And I seriously do need to go to Troll Makers Anonymous. And you have a perfectly good reason to be whiny. Sorry.

I walk becase I was born Armada's Avatar

[b]
    CA: Enter.

Science Team Art Team
    Music Team

Dude, Armada, that was sweet

I'm itching to kick off a trollventure soon
    http://www.majhost.com/gallery/abort...minibanner.png

Livejournal mirror

Oh well if you're actually RPing with them that's alright then. Don't mind me and my complaining! (I am still not excited about having twelve new trolls to add to the list though aaaagh)

Also holy crap Armada pretty much everything you've done so far is awesome and that was no exception.

Hey, it's my first time trying this out. I wonder if I could be any good at this thing.

Also I am no good in the sprite editing department (unless the image is less than 50 px × 50 px) so no picture. I'll still consider one sometime in the future.

So without further ado:

Name: pononiteGahidoso [pG]
    Color: Hex - F5851D; HSL - 29, 88, 96; RGB - (245, 133, 29)
    Typing Quirk: I seriously have no idea how to explain this.

[list=1][*]All adjectives come after nouns and any spaces between them are deleted.[/*:m:330oauza][*]a is removed; the is not and is placed before the noun, again without a space. [/*:m:330oauza][*]Phrasal verbs are joined without a space.[/*:m:330oauza][*]Subordinating conjunctions are placed after the verbs or at the end of the phrase it's trying to bracket.
    1. Except because, where it is always replaced with itisbecause/thatisbecause/etc.[/*:m:330oauza]
    [/*:m:330oauza][*]Some more that I couldn't think of right now.[/*:m:330oauza][/list:330oauza]

Here's an example if you don't want to go around reading that (and don't go reading that; I am horrible at explaining stuff. Anyway, in case of any discrepancies, the example prevails):

ORIGINAL: Although it was mildly poisonous, after I ate the red fish that tastes salty, I still felt okay. Why is that, you ask? It's because I have built an immunity to it.

REMIXE Although wasit poisonousmildly, I ateafter thefishred tastes saltythat, feltstill okay. You ask whyis that? Itisbecause I builthave immunityto it.[spr:330oauza]8[/spr:330oauza]

Personality: Everywhere; he'd do one thing followed by yet another thing, until 58 projects, all ongoing at a snail's pace.

So, thoughts?

[spr:330oauza]8[/spr:330oauza] This is the sentence structure of Ponoligona; Gahidoso means citizen.

aphotic, I'm sorry man, I just CANNOT STOP LAUGHING at swiftTailor. (Does he enjoy country music? Oh god XD )

As always Armada, I enjoy seeing all the work you put into this.

Isora, that's a great idea for typing quirk; I almost did that with the language I'm studying right now but it's pretty hard to make it fit into a written form.

Wow armada. That. Was great.

FFFFFFFFFFFF

We've exceeded the 60,000 character limit for the first post. I'm gonna cut down some of the longer descriptions and such. I might need to host the list somewhere else if it gets any bigger, though.

FFFFFFFFFFFF

We've exceeded the 60,000 character limit for the first post. I'm gonna cut down some of the longer descriptions and such. I might need to host the list somewhere else if it gets any bigger, though.
    If it gets to too much, You should put it up on Pastebin until something happens to where you can get color on it or something.

Ooh, since there's so little space left in the first post, I think I'm going to exacerbate the situation by giving tROLL's quirk a full explanation.

1. Uses txt, leet, and noobspeak as much as possible (ex: lyk, brb, cya, i, c, u, lol, n)
    2. Avoids apostrophes and most other punctuation except ! and ?
    3. With ! and ?, presses the key several times, with and without shift. (ex: !!111!!oneoneleven!111)
    4. In situations where X shows up, repeats it several times (texxxxxxxxxxxt)
    5. Almost always eschews capitals.
    6. Misspells most irrelevant words (spells things like Alchemiter right, but without the capital)
    7. Abbreviates things (proto for prototype)
    8. When an H and a vowel are together, switches them (tihs, teh, tohse)
    9. Sometimes puts J where G goes (fridej)
    10. Pluralizes and conjugates only with Z.
    11. Spells quoted terms right, actually IN quotation marks.
    12. I can't think of the rest. Yes, I know it's complicated. But it's also very intuitive.
    CRACK PAIRING GENERATOR - What this forum has always needed.

I PRESENT A SOLUTION.

In case another idea is used, I'll just do the first page for now.

Anyway, I can just go through all the pages of this thread again(starting this weekend; I have nothing better to do, and Doc needs a break imo), and find the posts with the first troll appearances, and link them into this list, alphabetically, of course. This is also useful in the sense that when you want to change your info, you can simply go through the link, to your post and edit it. Saves Doc Tess some additional work.

So yeah, here's the first page of the list, which took me maybe 5 or 10 minutes. I'll do the rest on Friday, if Doc decides that this works for her.

EDIT: Started on the second page, DURR HURR.
    EDIT X2 COMBO: Finished the second page. What the hell is wrong with me? I'm going to sleep.
    You are quite certain that there never has and never will be a present.

You're a hero, Gig. =,D This would be excellent for space-saving purposes.

You guys should all make sure that you've got full details for your trolls in their respective first posts.

Science Team Art Team
    Music Team

Tess, would it be too much to ask to have both HD and TH in the roll? I only ask as it is looking very likely I will be using both in my RP.

Livejournal mirror

They should both be there already, unless they mysteriously disappeared.

the case of the missing trolls

Science Team Art Team
    Music Team

Oh you're right, I was actually looking for her alphabetically through the abbreviated names. |D

Sweet, thank you. Just one thing though, I probably wasn't very clear with the whole reversed quotations thing, but she uses opening and closing quotes the wrong way around, rather than using the wrong kind of quote.

Thanks, Tess.

Livejournal mirror

Ah, alright. No problem.

awwww i wanted to be a detective and solve the case

Just wondering about my troll if i can keep him or it would be better to start over? (i do realize i didnt even use a troll avatar)
    TEAM CANADA

You can keep him as long as you make him actually look like a troll. He kinda just looks like one of those squishy human-types.

Unless the human ruse is a..............DISTACTION DISGISE

Quote Originally Posted by NachoGrande96
    OC: grINNingcAT
    OC: diD YoU FInd a clIENt yeT
    OC: BECausE IF NOt youVE GOt oNE NOw
    GC: cooL, cooL. what'S thE handlE?
    Raven Symone is queen. Kazerad is King.

Currently in desperate need for cash. Doing art for 5 dollars. PM me.

FFFFFFFFFFFF

Owch. And I am not even done making ideas for my trollsona

Science Team Art Team
    Music Team

In a few hours I'm gonna start up a new thread, which is still open if people are interested, so yeah.
    WATCH THIS SPOT

Livejournal mirror

I walk becase I was born Armada's Avatar

[b]

"No, it doesn't seem like I'm dead", CA though to himself, "but I might be somewhere close to hell"

The kernelsprite decided to pay CA a vist after coming along for the ride. He seemed to be a little pissed off that he was almost obliterated by a meteor.

"Look, I don't give to shits about what you thinkOHGODWHATISGOINGON"

CA's kernelsprite had gone through a transformation. The kernel divided into a white and black half. The black traveled down, far below the fog of below the pinnacle his house was perched on. The white flew up into the sky to an unkown destination.

Mysterious, glowing spirographs appeared above CA's house. Were they another important part of the game? Was this even a game anymore?

Furthermore, his kernelsprite became a ghostly being known as the sprite. CA had no idea what this did to help him at all.
    "FUUUUUUUUUCK THIIIIIIIIS!!!"

Oh Troll Jegus, now I'm hearing voices."

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Lin
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoGrande96
    OC: grINNingcAT
    OC: diD YoU FInd a clIENt yeT
    OC: BECausE IF NOt youVE GOt oNE NOw
    GC: cooL, cooL. what'S thE handlE?
    I don't know his troll's handle, but Aborted Slunk is waiting to join a group.