MSPA Forums
Page 42 of 102 FirstFirst ... 32394041424344455292 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 2533

Thread: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

  1. #1026

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Lin
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigoergong
    Tam Lin, that picture desperately requires a Reynardine plushie.


    Happy?
    Very much so.



    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Lin

    Made Kernelsprite and hatched Kernelsprite for subzeroBaroness. Any idea for a second, post-medium prototyping?
    And I am really liking this new troll sprite, and I'm sure other people would too.
    Does anyone have the template on hand? And if so, could they upload it?
    You are quite certain that there never has and never will be a present.

  2. #1027

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Land of Shits and Giggles
    Posts
    709

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Lin
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Gamer
    -- spectralEngineer [SE] began trolling subzeroBaroness [SB] --
    SE:hi
    SE:need halp?
    -- spectralEngineer [SE] ceased trolling subzeroBaroness [SB] --
    -- subzeroBaroness [SB] began trolling spectralEngineer [SE] --

    SB: Hi.*
    SB: Do you need help?*
    SB: Why, yes, indeed I do. However, I might need to excercise stealth as I am in a rather strict boarding school. The school grounds is rather large, though, so the problem lies more in choosing a place in which to hide rather than finding a way to evade the adults.
    SB: Though I hope you would take a rather active stance in attempting to provide me aid, as I would provide aid to you or your group as well.
    SE:uh
    SEk
    SE:hmm
    SE:so do yu think yu could get yur client disk loaded up somwere it wont be found?
    SE:then i mite be able to help yu with this
    oh

  3. #1028
    is watching his stories. AlfalfaJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hiding in the floorboards.
    Posts
    57

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Just a couple'a pictures I sketched out in photoshop (elements ). I'm puttin' em in the spoiler below so I don't make the page too long.

    Last edited by AlfalfaJoe; 07-23-2010 at 10:53 PM.

  4. #1029

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    [quote=Phantom Gamer][quote=Tam Lin]
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Gamer":3cl76t5m]-- [color=#004000]spectralEngineer [SE][/color] began trolling [color=#FF80FF]subzeroBaroness [SB][/color] --
    [b][font=Courier][color=#004000]SE:hi
    SE:need halp?
    [/color][/font][/b]-- [color=#004000]spectralEngineer [SE][/color] ceased trolling [color=#FF80FF]subzeroBaroness [SB][/color] --[/quote]

    [b][font="Courier
    -- subzeroBaroness [SB] began trolling spectralEngineer [SE] --

    SB: Hi.*
    SB: Do you need help?*
    SB: Why, yes, indeed I do. However, I might need to excercise stealth as I am in a rather strict boarding school. The school grounds is rather large, though, so the problem lies more in choosing a place in which to hide rather than finding a way to evade the adults.
    SB: Though I hope you would take a rather active stance in attempting to provide me aid, as I would provide aid to you or your group as well.
    [/font][/b]
    SE:uh
    SEk
    SE:hmm
    SE:so do yu think yu could get yur client disk loaded up somwere it wont be found?
    SE:then i mite be able to help yu with this
    [/quote:3cl76t5m]
    SB: So do you think you could get your client disk loaded up somewhere it won't be found?*
    SB: Then, I might be able to help you with this.*
    SB: Yes, of course. I do believe there is a storage room somewhere around here that is barely used. I think they use it to store spare robot parts.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gigoergong
    And I am really liking this new troll sprite, and I'm sure other people would too.
    Does anyone have the template on hand? And if so, could they upload it?
    My spirit animal is the cis-het white male oppressor

  5. #1030

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    I mean the older troll template. The one that Rutares started. I could probably make a template myself in a few minutes, but I am lazy.
    You are quite certain that there never has and never will be a present.

  6. #1031
    hay gurl hayyyy Art Team Rutares's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    303

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    I actually think I started her with the templates in the first post, but I scrapped it to just draw her myself. It is heavily based on those ones though! The head is probably identical.

  7. #1032

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database



    sB's guardian. Y/N?
    My spirit animal is the cis-het white male oppressor

  8. #1033

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Here's a pic of AC's guardian!

    Twin is a being of unlimited creative potential, born from the writhing energies of the Troll Genome. She has unlimited power, although she lacks the creative abilities to use it, ironically. If she could harness this power, her fighting skills would be on par with the strongest of Guardians, even the fabled Bro.

  9. #1034

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Does this mean we all can/should go back and fill in an actual name field now that the canon trolls are getting names?

    edit: if my group wants to keep the whole certain-number-of-letters-for-names thing and haven't picked a name mine is 5 5. or 3 5 if that's any better fitting for you guys. I dunno. do any of you have msn or aim or ANYTHING so we can all talk about this?

  10. #1035

  11. #1036

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Land of Your and Mothers
    Posts
    167

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Quote Originally Posted by Sezza
    Does this mean we all can/should go back and fill in an actual name field now that the canon trolls are getting names?

    edit: if my group wants to keep the whole certain-number-of-letters-for-names thing and haven't picked a name mine is 5 5. or 3 5 if that's any better fitting for you guys. I dunno. do any of you have msn or aim or ANYTHING so we can all talk about this?
    My AIM is ThisIsSteveDurr if anyone wants/needs it.
    Also, bet you can't guess my name lol.

  12. #1037
    Marquis of Font Propriety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Land of Books and Mist
    Posts
    628

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Quote Originally Posted by Harilo
    Quote Originally Posted by Sezza
    Does this mean we all can/should go back and fill in an actual name field now that the canon trolls are getting names?

    edit: if my group wants to keep the whole certain-number-of-letters-for-names thing and haven't picked a name mine is 5 5. or 3 5 if that's any better fitting for you guys. I dunno. do any of you have msn or aim or ANYTHING so we can all talk about this?
    My AIM is ThisIsSteveDurr if anyone wants/needs it.
    Also, bet you can't guess my name lol.
    It's Salazar, isn't it? I knew it!

    Sorry I haven't been on, I caught a awful cold, and I've been sleeping like 90% of the day. I will be back with more scribblings!

    I haven't really thought about a name! I guess we would have to pick a number or some such wackiness? But, I mean, we can have it be whatever we want. If you want to do 5 5 or somesuch, that would be fine! Just go ahead and do whatever you want and I'm sure we'll all roll with it and things will fit together naturally!


  13. #1038
    Prince of Shade
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    A room in a place, sometimes a different room in a different place.
    Posts
    222

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Trolltag/chumHandle: twitchingQuerant
    Text Color: #576E8B
    Typing Quirk: type$ repL@c!ng cert@!n $ymboL$ w!t# ot#er$, @Lw@y$ c@p!t@L!ze$ L$
    Reference Picture: (sorry it's so shitty) (also spoilered because big)

    Personality: A bit of a jackass, he thinks he's funnier than he is. He is actually a fairly nice guy (for certain lenient definitions of "nice") and it should be noted that his jackassery isn't because he wants to be cruel, but rather because he dreams of being a stand-up comic.
    Shirt Symbol and Weapon: Symbol is an octothorp (#). His Strife Specibus is set to PANKIND and his primary weapon is a frying pan. His sylladex is set up using the difficult-to-weaponize and difficult-to-use CCG modus, which randomizes which items you have access to at any one time by delegating items to either your DECK or your HAND. Newly-captchalogued items are shuffled into the DECK, and you may shuffle a card from your HAND into the DECK to draw a new card into your HAND. He thinks it's a pain in the ass, but also kinda fun.
    I have a Tumblr thing.
    Also I write stuff.
    And in addition I've begun my first fan adventure!

  14. #1039

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    TROLL LIST

    You are quite certain that there never has and never will be a present.

  15. #1040
    Prince of Shade
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    A room in a place, sometimes a different room in a different place.
    Posts
    222

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    fffffffffff

    Realized there's another troll with a # on his shirt after I had posted my pic. GAH What's worse is I don't have image manipulation software on this thing. At least, nothing with a functioning draw tool (although honestly, my computerized drawing sucks worse than my hand drawing, so maybe that's a good thing?)
    I have a Tumblr thing.
    Also I write stuff.
    And in addition I've begun my first fan adventure!

  16. #1041
    MUST GET 10000 POSTS Riou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In your toilet.
    Posts
    9,685

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Oh damn. I can't really draw all that good, the best I can do is a stick figure.
    In my spare time I like to revive extinct animals, but then I kill them for exotic cuisine!

  17. #1042

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Right here, open your eyes!!!
    Posts
    401

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    @ the creator of SB:

    If you and the creator of technoDetritus are willing, I would appreciate having you in our chain.

    This is assuming that TD didn't get a client when I wasn't looking and that you didn't get a host.
    CRACK PAIRING GENERATOR - What this forum has always needed.

  18. #1043

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Quote Originally Posted by Anitar
    @ the creator of SB:

    If you and the creator of technoDetritus are willing, I would appreciate having you in our chain.

    This is assuming that TD didn't get a client when I wasn't looking and that you didn't get a host.
    I didn't make tD. I made grinningCat, cocaGenaeologist, treacherousAnaconda and garagisteAnthropoid. They don't seem to be very active due to their sessions though.
    My spirit animal is the cis-het white male oppressor

  19. #1044

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Land of Shits and Giggles
    Posts
    709

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    I'm SB's host, I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfalfaJoe
    -- undecidedDelinquent [UD] began trolling spectralEngineer [SE] --

    U WHOA
    U WHAT
    U YOU CAN SEE ME
    U NOW IM CONFUSED

    U WHAT WAS THIS GAME ABOUT AGAIN
    U I DONT ACTUALLY KNOW
    U I SORT OF JUST
    U BOUGHT IT
    U YOU KNOW
    U BUT WHATEVER
    U JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO I GUESS
    U AS LONG AS I DON'T REALLY HAVE TO GET UP


    -- undecidedDelinquent [UD] ceased trolling spectralEngineer [SE] --
    -- spectralEngineer [SE] began trolling undecidedDelinquent [UD] --
    SE:no no no
    SE:i meant i could see your sesion
    SE:im conected now, you should be able 2 C me
    SE:w8
    SE:juts a sec

    -- spectralEngineer [SE] ceased trolling undecidedDelinquent [UD] --
    (I'm just putting the finishing touches on SE's room. Bear with me on this.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Lin
    SB: So do you think you could get your client disk loaded up somewhere it won't be found?*
    SB: Then, I might be able to help you with this.*
    SB: Yes, of course. I do believe there is a storage room somewhere around here that is barely used. I think they use it to store spare robot parts.
    SE:robot parts?
    SE:whoa
    SE:your school is weird
    SE:but aneway
    SE:theres a bunnch of huge peices of crap im going to half to put down were u r.
    SE:how m i gonna do dat?

    Also, Joe, that picture of SE is magnificent.
    oh

  20. #1045

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Gamer
    I'm SB's host, I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfalfaJoe
    -- undecidedDelinquent [UD] began trolling spectralEngineer [SE] --

    U WHOA
    U WHAT
    U YOU CAN SEE ME
    U NOW IM CONFUSED

    U WHAT WAS THIS GAME ABOUT AGAIN
    U I DONT ACTUALLY KNOW
    U I SORT OF JUST
    U BOUGHT IT
    U YOU KNOW
    U BUT WHATEVER
    U JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO I GUESS
    U AS LONG AS I DON'T REALLY HAVE TO GET UP


    -- undecidedDelinquent [UD] ceased trolling spectralEngineer [SE] --
    -- spectralEngineer [SE] began trolling undecidedDelinquent [UD] --
    SE:no no no
    SE:i meant i could see your sesion
    SE:im conected now, you should be able 2 C me
    SE:w8
    SE:juts a sec

    -- spectralEngineer [SE] ceased trolling undecidedDelinquent [UD] --
    (I'm just putting the finishing touches on SE's room. Bear with me on this.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Lin
    SB: So do you think you could get your client disk loaded up somewhere it won't be found?*
    SB: Then, I might be able to help you with this.*
    SB: Yes, of course. I do believe there is a storage room somewhere around here that is barely used. I think they use it to store spare robot parts.
    SE:robot parts?
    SE:whoa
    SE:your school is weird
    SE:but aneway
    SE:theres a bunnch of huge peices of crap im going to half to put down were u r.
    SE:how m i gonna do dat?

    Also, Joe, that picture of SE is magnificent.
    SB: But anyway,* there's a bunch of huge pieces of crap I'm going to have to put down where you are.*
    SB: How am I going to do that?*
    SB:Feel free to put them down anywhere. And, dear lord, your spelling and grasp of grammar are atrocious.
    My spirit animal is the cis-het white male oppressor

  21. #1046

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Land of Shits and Giggles
    Posts
    709

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Lin
    SB: But anyway,* there's a bunch of huge pieces of crap I'm going to have to put down where you are.*
    SB: How am I going to do that?*
    SB:Feel free to put them down anywhere. And, dear lord, your spelling and grasp of grammar are atrocious.
    SE:ugh
    SE:fine
    SE:i'll use proper grammer, then
    SE:i really can't be bothered with this
    oh

  22. #1047

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Gamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Lin
    SB: But anyway,* there's a bunch of huge pieces of crap I'm going to have to put down where you are.*
    SB: How am I going to do that?*
    SB:Feel free to put them down anywhere. And, dear lord, your spelling and grasp of grammar are atrocious.
    SE:ugh
    SE:fine
    SE:i'll use proper grammer, then
    SE:i really can't be bothered with this
    SB: I'll use proper grammar, then.
    SB: I really can't be bothered with this.
    SB: :]


    My spirit animal is the cis-het white male oppressor

  23. #1048

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Land of Shits and Giggles
    Posts
    709

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Lin

    Does that answer your question?
    oh

  24. #1049

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Gamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Lin

    Does that answer your question?
    Yes

    Trolls trolling trolls by grammarnazi-ing them is the best thing I ever thought of.
    My spirit animal is the cis-het white male oppressor

  25. #1050

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Land of Shits and Giggles
    Posts
    709

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    :3
    Anyway, SE's custodian/guardian.

    I know it doesn't conform to the "missing facial feature" standard but WHO CARES IT'S A MADAME MUREL PARODY YEAH

    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Lin
    SB: I'll use proper grammar, then.
    SB: I really can't be bothered with this.
    SB: :]
    SE: AAAAAAAAAARGH.
    SE:I'M SO CROSS THAT I FEEL A NEED TO PUNCTUATE MY SCENTENCES WITH FULL STOPS.
    SE:ANYWAY.
    SEO YOU THINK YOU CAN CONNECT? I'VE LOADED UP MY SERVER DISK.
    oh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •