MSPA Forums
Page 44 of 102 FirstFirst ... 34414243444546475494 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2533

Thread: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

  1. #1076

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    chumHandle - mutineerKrusader

    text colour - Yellow/Orange #FFBF40 Derp.

    typing quirk - Doubles his A's, capitalizes N, S, E, and W. uses lots of nautical phrases.

    reference picture -


    personality - Believe that any good troll can troll himself, so mostly makes jokes at his own expense, or at the expense of everyone in the room including himself. Good at trolling already angry people for being too happy. Prefers to watch how things turn out than to interviene with his own ideas, but will give them when asked, and sometimes when it bothers him. Tends to jump into the conversation at the worst possible times. Enjoys a good joke.

    shirt symbol - The symbol is a pixel with a fire that forms a knot. It's meaning is unknown.

    Strife Specibus - Fishingrodkind. He'll hook you a new one.


  2. #1077

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Land of Shits and Giggles
    Posts
    709

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Hey McKnackus that's really awesome and I'd be honored if you could join our chain consisting of me, AlfalfaJoe and Tam Lin. :3
    oh

  3. #1078

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Depends, what does this newfound association require? Will we actually do something or is it purely for the heck of it?

  4. #1079

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Land of Shits and Giggles
    Posts
    709

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    It's a sort of Sburb/Troll RP thing. Currently, I'm SB (Tam Lin)'s planned host and UD (AlfalfaJoe) is my host, so SB will probably end up hosting you and you will probably host UD.
    If you don't get this at all, look through this thread and you'll get some kind of idea.
    oh

  5. #1080
    Ain't no air fighta! Flamerider64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hampshire, England
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    4,832

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    This looks awesome, I need to get in on this now.

    43 pages is a lot to read, so I skipped most of it, anything important I may be missing to come to my expense, do say.

    chumHandle: natoPhoney
    Text Colour: Sickly Dark Green Tone: #408000
    Picture (This was done using the template, I will draw in my own style from here on out):

    Keep in mind that he has two horns behind his head, the second on the other side is too obscured to be seen.
    Qwirk: Nothing really noticeable, he tends to get really formal, yet at the same time, really informal at his own convenience.
    Personality: A very commanding man, refers to most people by lad, lass, and even Maggot, mostly. He pledges to be a military troll some day.

  6. #1081

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Gamer
    It's a sort of Sburb/Troll RP thing. Currently, I'm SB (Tam Lin)'s planned host and UD (AlfalfaJoe) is my host, so SB will probably end up hosting you and you will probably host UD.
    If you don't get this at all, look through this thread and you'll get some kind of idea.
    I read a bit of the thread but I'm still not entirely sure of what is going on. I assume this is a Trollslum/Alternia RP of different SBURB sessions with the occasional picture thrown in by each member. If I'm missing anything please let me know, but I like to know what I'm getting into before I plunge into it.

  7. #1082

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    TROLL LIST

    You are quite certain that there never has and never will be a present.

  8. #1083

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Land of Shits and Giggles
    Posts
    709

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Quote Originally Posted by McKnackus Theoneth
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Gamer
    It's a sort of Sburb/Troll RP thing. Currently, I'm SB (Tam Lin)'s planned host and UD (AlfalfaJoe) is my host, so SB will probably end up hosting you and you will probably host UD.
    If you don't get this at all, look through this thread and you'll get some kind of idea.
    I read a bit of the thread but I'm still not entirely sure of what is going on. I assume this is a Trollslum/Alternia RP of different SBURB sessions with the occasional picture thrown in by each member. If I'm missing anything please let me know, but I like to know what I'm getting into before I plunge into it.
    Yeah, that's pretty much it.
    oh

  9. #1084
    Ain't no air fighta! Flamerider64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hampshire, England
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    4,832

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Updated NP's sprite, still thinking of something clever to do.

  10. #1085

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Land of Shits and Giggles
    Posts
    709

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database


    SE:AAAARGH
    SE:I HATE THIS FUCKING HIVE
    SE:Y DID I MAKE THIS PLACE TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE 2 MOVE THRU

    Yeah. SE (or Ragak)'s hive is made up of six floating disks, each of which contains a room, and a roof. The rooms in the disks are constantly shifting, so the place is completely un-navigatable.
    oh

  11. #1086
    is Megatroll Ikuzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Shifty Stage 2.
    Posts
    33

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    (Alright, I think I got this whole thing figured out. Maybe.)

    -- viralAcronyx [VA] began trolling undecidedDelinquent [UD] --

    VA: heYmaN.
    VA: lonGtimEnOtrolL.
    VA: aMiIrighT.
    VA: whaTarEyoUdoinG.
    VA: playinGthaTneWgamE.
    VA: minEcamEiNthEmaiLbuTmYhivEiSsOretardeD.
    VA: thEdiscSkeePfreakinGteleportinGawaY.
    VA: wheNiIgeTtheMyoUwanTtOlinKuPtogetheRmaN.


    -- viralAcronyx [VA] ceased trolling undecidedDelinquent [UD] --

  12. #1087
    Science Team Art Team
    Music Team
    Aborted Slunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,245

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    McKnackus and AlfalfaJoe, both of you have awesome trolls.

    Phantom Gamer, that is an awesome hive.

    Everyone, this is an awesome thread.


    -Edit-

    http://www.majhost.com/gallery/abort...minibanner.png

    Livejournal mirror


  13. #1088

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Land of Shits and Giggles
    Posts
    709

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikuzo
    (Alright, I think I got this whole thing figured out. Maybe.)

    -- viralAcronyx [VA] began trolling undecidedDelinquent [UD] --

    VA: heYmaN.
    VA: lonGtimEnOtrolL.
    VA: aMiIrighT.
    VA: whaTarEyoUdoinG.
    VA: playinGthaTneWgamE.
    VA: minEcamEiNthEmaiLbuTmYhivEiSsOretardeD.
    VA: thEdiscSkeePfreakinGteleportinGawaY.
    VA: wheNiIgeTtheMyoUwanTtOlinKuPtogetheRmaN.


    -- viralAcronyx [VA] ceased trolling undecidedDelinquent [UD] --
    You'll have to host him, he's hosting yours truly.
    Also thanks Mr. Slunk.
    oh

  14. #1089
    Ain't no air fighta! Flamerider64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hampshire, England
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    4,832

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database


    (I'm a little iffy about which is which in terms of client and server)
    -- natoPhoney [NP] began trolling [All Trolls]
    NP: ATTENTION CLIENT HAGGLERS
    NP: You worms can stop whining about getting someone to host you.
    NP: For one of you miserable hippies can come to me, I have picked the server disc, and you can stop being a baby.
    NP: That sounds like a deal OF THE CENTURY!
    NP: I will be awaiting at this very computer until one of you gelatenous freaks sends me a word.
    NP: Over and Out!!


    (Hasn't closed the trolling session yet)

    I am unaware of the proportion of people with the Server and people with the Client

  15. #1090
    Science Team Art Team
    Music Team
    Aborted Slunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,245

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    So this pretty much came out of nowhere:

    http://www.majhost.com/gallery/abort...minibanner.png

    Livejournal mirror


  16. #1091
    Lankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,642

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database



    gE: oh man
    gE: so many rocks
    gE: why is there so many rocks
    gE: falling
    gE: from space
    gE: !




    gE: arghhsrgfk
    gE: yep
    gE: neighbours dead
    gE: err
    gE: oh dear.
    gE: well
    gE: he was kind of a mean guy anyway
    gE: blahg oh man thats just not nice of me
    gE: sorry
    gE:!




    - ganglyExplanation [gE] began trolling [all] -

    gE: arghblaghfu
    gE: so guys
    gE: apocolipse
    gE: *apocalypse
    gE: no one could like
    gE: explain that to me or soomething
    gE: *something
    gE: i mean
    gE: i was just playing some golf
    gE: dont ask
    gE: and then blam
    gE: meteors
    gE: ive almost died like
    gE: six times now
    gE: sooo if any of you guys no whats going on
    gE: *knows
    gE: you couldnt i dont know
    gE: fill me in
    gE: hold on
    gE: ?
    gE: alright almost home now
    gE: hopefully i wont be daed by then
    gE: *dead
    gE: later


    - ganglyExplanation [gE] ceased trolling [all] -

  17. #1092
    Ain't no air fighta! Flamerider64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hampshire, England
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    4,832

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database


    Reading disc...
    Auto_run: Install Sburb Server
    NP: God I love this computer.
    NP: Certainly works more than any of you do.

  18. #1093

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    New Template! All the kid's parts are included, so have at it! Spoiled for hugeocity.

    Also included are the suit parts, the ectobiologist lab coat, and Rose's outfit and headband. Sorry, no hubtopband. Any requests for additions, contributions, or additional templates can be either PM'd to me or post it here. Special thanks to Tenebrais, who compiled a sheet of every character ever shown.

  19. #1094

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    [quote=Phantom Gamer]
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnackus Theoneth
    Quote Originally Posted by "Phantom Gamer":2o9k7oj5
    It's a sort of Sburb/Troll RP thing. Currently, I'm SB (Tam Lin)'s planned host and UD (AlfalfaJoe) is my host, so SB will probably end up hosting you and you will probably host UD.
    If you don't get this at all, look through this thread and you'll get some kind of idea.
    I read a bit of the thread but I'm still not entirely sure of what is going on. I assume this is a Trollslum/Alternia RP of different SBURB sessions with the occasional picture thrown in by each member. If I'm missing anything please let me know, but I like to know what I'm getting into before I plunge into it.
    Yeah, that's pretty much it. [/quote:2o9k7oj5]
    In that case I'm totally joining this, and your team. Maybe it'll give me a better reason to become a more active member, as a lot of my other forums tend to get boring.

    Just a forewarning though, I can't guarantee too many pictures from me, as I have some other art projects that will be coming up soon.

    So how should I go about jumping into the story? Or has our story not started yet? Also, what should I prepare ahead of time? I'd assume maybe sprites if I use them or locations like my house/whatever it's called in Alternia would be a start?

    Judging from the pictures posted here, the style doesn't have to replicate Homestuck, or any particular style, so everyone does there own thing I guess?

  20. #1095
    Ain't no air fighta! Flamerider64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hampshire, England
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    4,832

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Quote Originally Posted by McKnackus Theoneth
    In that case I'm totally joining this, and your team. Maybe it'll give me a better reason to become a more active member, as a lot of my other forums tend to get boring.

    Just a forewarning though, I can't guarantee too many pictures from me, as I have some other art projects that will be coming up soon.

    So how should I go about jumping into the story? Or has our story not started yet? Also, what should I prepare ahead of time? I'd assume maybe sprites if I use them or locations like my house/whatever it's called in Alternia would be a start?

    Judging from the pictures posted here, the style doesn't have to replicate Homestuck, or any particular style, so everyone does there own thing I guess?
    There isn't a Giganto story we are in the middle of, just the concept that you start as any troll would be introduced sans the name, with a copy of Sburb, you may interact with any other troll in the fashion demonstrated in Homestuck itself, by using either the server, the building mechanic, or the client, the person who crosses to the medium.
    Or you can not do that and just mess with people.
    So, the only planning you need to do in advance is incase you want to do something clever.

  21. #1096

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Quote Originally Posted by Flamerider64
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnackus Theoneth
    In that case I'm totally joining this, and your team. Maybe it'll give me a better reason to become a more active member, as a lot of my other forums tend to get boring.

    Just a forewarning though, I can't guarantee too many pictures from me, as I have some other art projects that will be coming up soon.

    So how should I go about jumping into the story? Or has our story not started yet? Also, what should I prepare ahead of time? I'd assume maybe sprites if I use them or locations like my house/whatever it's called in Alternia would be a start?

    Judging from the pictures posted here, the style doesn't have to replicate Homestuck, or any particular style, so everyone does there own thing I guess?
    There isn't a Giganto story we are in the middle of, just the concept that you start as any troll would be introduced sans the name, with a copy of Sburb, you may interact with any other troll in the fashion demonstrated in Homestuck itself, by using either the server, the building mechanic, or the client, the person who crosses to the medium.
    Or you can not do that and just mess with people.
    So, the only planning you need to do in advance is incase you want to do something clever.
    So will they just act like they knew me all along or would it be like they're talking to a complete stranger?

    Also, I assume we make up our own Strife weapons, custodians, houses, rooms, knick knacks, sprites, sidecharacters, and such on our own as the RP continues?

  22. #1097
    Ain't no air fighta! Flamerider64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hampshire, England
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    4,832

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Quote Originally Posted by McKnackus Theoneth
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamerider64
    There isn't a Giganto story we are in the middle of, just the concept that you start as any troll would be introduced sans the name, with a copy of Sburb, you may interact with any other troll in the fashion demonstrated in Homestuck itself, by using either the server, the building mechanic, or the client, the person who crosses to the medium.
    Or you can not do that and just mess with people.
    So, the only planning you need to do in advance is incase you want to do something clever.
    So will they just act like they knew me all along or would it be like they're talking to a complete stranger?

    Also, I assume we make up our own Strife weapons, custodians, houses, rooms, knick knacks, sprites, sidecharacters, and such on our own as the RP continues?
    I may just end up repeating myself as I explain all this to you.
    Everything about your troll, where it lives and so on, will be your own design, so long as it barely resembles troll forumula (I.E. Anatomy, Planet Features)
    As for how people treat others, they will be strangers to each other until they are grouped in a Sburb session, sort of how the internet works.
    You should be all set now, I've read all the way through, and to say the least, nothing important has happen that inflicts on all of us.

  23. #1098

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Land of Shits and Giggles
    Posts
    709

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Quote Originally Posted by Flamerider64
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnackus Theoneth
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamerider64
    There isn't a Giganto story we are in the middle of, just the concept that you start as any troll would be introduced sans the name, with a copy of Sburb, you may interact with any other troll in the fashion demonstrated in Homestuck itself, by using either the server, the building mechanic, or the client, the person who crosses to the medium.
    Or you can not do that and just mess with people.
    So, the only planning you need to do in advance is incase you want to do something clever.
    So will they just act like they knew me all along or would it be like they're talking to a complete stranger?

    Also, I assume we make up our own Strife weapons, custodians, houses, rooms, knick knacks, sprites, sidecharacters, and such on our own as the RP continues?
    I may just end up repeating myself as I explain all this to you.
    Everything about your troll, where it lives and so on, will be your own design, so long as it barely resembles troll forumula (I.E. Anatomy, Planet Features)
    As for how people treat others, they will be strangers to each other until they are grouped in a Sburb session, sort of how the internet works.
    You should be all set now, I've read all the way through, and to say the least, nothing important has happen that inflicts on all of us.
    Wait, you're part of our group? Or are you just being helpful?
    oh

  24. #1099
    Ain't no air fighta! Flamerider64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hampshire, England
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    4,832

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Gamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamerider64
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnackus Theoneth
    So will they just act like they knew me all along or would it be like they're talking to a complete stranger?

    Also, I assume we make up our own Strife weapons, custodians, houses, rooms, knick knacks, sprites, sidecharacters, and such on our own as the RP continues?
    I may just end up repeating myself as I explain all this to you.
    Everything about your troll, where it lives and so on, will be your own design, so long as it barely resembles troll forumula (I.E. Anatomy, Planet Features)
    As for how people treat others, they will be strangers to each other until they are grouped in a Sburb session, sort of how the internet works.
    You should be all set now, I've read all the way through, and to say the least, nothing important has happen that inflicts on all of us.
    Wait, you're part of our group? Or are you just being helpful?
    Wait...
    I wasn't aware I would be speaking on behalf of a freaking group, that changes everything.

  25. #1100

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Land of Shits and Giggles
    Posts
    709

    Re: TROLLSLUM: A Fantroll Database

    No, it doesn't matter. I was just a bit , that's all.
    oh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •