MSPA Forums
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grand Battle Babies! - Episode 1: Jimmy an' Simian

Grand Battle Babies! - Episode 1: Jimmy an' Simian

This is a grand battle, but only characters from existing grand battles and grand battle spin-offs may be used.

They do not have to be your original characters (though permission to use another persons character should be obtained)

They must be age-regressed to an infant/toddler state, but they can still retain simple child-like logic and speech patterns appropriate for the character. Think Muppet Babies.

Just fill this out!

Username:
    Name:
    Color:
    Toys/Abilities:
    Description:
    Biography:

EXAMPLE:

Username: BTP
    Name: Sammy Therion
    Race: baby karmist
    Colour: indigo
    Toys/Abilities: widdle Sammy Therion can sense the flow of Kama (though he doesn't really know what that means). Sometimes he gets a boo-boo but he can give other things that boo-boo and he gets better.
    Description: Sammy Therion is a tricky little tyke that wants all the toys. Sometimes he cries A LOT especially when he has to stare into the mean old abyss of nothingness which is the ultimate ouchie. He's pretty spoiled and is mommy's little snuggums, so he has a hard time getting along well with other kids. Also he's not allowed to play with toy guns; the way he plays scares his mommy.
    Biography: Sammy is an only child. His mommy kept trying to have more babies after him, but the stork just kept losing them along the way! So Sammy's mommy thinks of him as her precious little angel.

PREMISE:
    Your Grand Battle Baby is enjoying themselves doing whatever they tend to do when all of the sudden they have to go for a "ride" and are dropped off at Sunny Oaks Daycare! oh nooooooo!

Entrants:
    1. Asteirella - Wojjie!
    2. Konky Rar - Dragon Fogel
    3. Tommy Packston - Pinary
    4. Gadget Jr. and Whir - cyber95
    5. Little Max Deakon - Sruixan
    6. Baby The Sunset
    7. Sister Clawa
    8. Tiny Sen
    (maybe more!)

NOTE: The rounds here will probably be considerably shorter than those from a typical Grand Battle. These kids don't have very good attention spans after all.

Re: Grand Battle Babies!

I am having a hard time deciding which of my characters would be most ridiculous as a baby.

I've always wanted to try one of these things.
    HEY GUYS REMEMBER ME?!?
    off course yuo dont cuz ur jus a bunk of newgags.

I don't actually update these adventures anymore but if you want me to i will.
    IT'S PUPPY TIME! & Legendary Andy presents some stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomet
    So you're going to kill a bunch of babies?
    Oh no no no!

No one will "die" but they may be sent to "time out" or "nap time".

Grand Battle is full of serious themes, the idea here is to find child-like parallels/analogies for these themes with ridiculous results!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Fogel
    I am having a hard time deciding which of my characters would be most ridiculous as a baby.
    Baby Konka Rar with a little wind-up Eximo doll.

Quote Originally Posted by andanotherone
    I've always wanted to try one of these things.
    Well technically this is for pre-existing grand battle characters but I could probably save a spot for Christopher Babyman. HEES JUS SOO CUUTE!

Quote Originally Posted by Wojjan
    If andy's in, I'm out.
    No Asteirella for you.
    Awwwwww! Well we will miss widdle Asteirella and her adorable dark corrupted heart!

I won't bite, I promise. You don't have to skip this because of lil' Christopher Babyman.
    HEY GUYS REMEMBER ME?!?

Fine, I withdraw.
    HEY GUYS REMEMBER ME?!?

I reserve the right to use Christopher Babyman as some sort of final boss.

Christopher Babyman is honored to be referred to as such.
    HEY GUYS REMEMBER ME?!?

I stick to my word.

Username: Wojjie!
    Character Name: Asteira
    Race: Ordinary human. (Well, it's what you call ordinary.)
    Color: Her colour is more lively right now, as is she.
    Toys: She has her little plastic template to teach her the alphabet, a little quill from daddy which was already the cause of many an inkblot, and a stuffed bunny with a loose eye which often gets "pulled out" by "mean bullies" (read: she frames 'em)
    Abilities: She is a really good liar for her age, and the kindergarten teachers fall for that, at least.
    Description: Asteira's a mean little girl, often the snitch, rarely directly attacking. Regarding her job choice this comes as no surprise. She has her chestnut hair in a small ponytail and looks really kind and honest. She usually puts forth her shoulders and lowers her arms if she's wanting to get something of someone. She looks so adorably corrupted when she does that.
    Backstory: Little Asteira, age 4, was walking to her very first lesson. It was upstairs in the house she grew up in, which was quite odd, as she's never ever mustered up the strength and courage to go take a look in the great above. Once she finally caught a little glimpse of daddy's bedroom, she disappeared.

woot! Also I'll just add here (and on the first post). These rounds should be considerably shorter than the standard Grand Battle. Mainly because I get bored easily.

Okay, here we go.

Username: Dragon Fogel
    Name: Konky Rar (his adult version will be so embarrassed by this)
    Race: Cyborg Lich
    Color: This one
    Toys/Abilities: Little Konky knows magic! A little. He's not very good at it yet. Also, he's a skeleton and has a metal left arm and a weird right eye. They're child-safe, though! He also always carries his little dollaction figure Eximo with him, who does whatever Konky says (and cleans up after him).
    Description: Konky is a skeleton with a metal left arm and a weird right eye. He wears an adorable little cloak.
    Biography: Konky's daddy came home in a really bad mood one night and poor little Konky was a skeleton afterwards. Then Konka's daddy was in another bad mood, and stuff happened, and Konky lost his arm and one of his eyes. But now Konky has new ones, and they're SO COOL! Then Daddy gave him Eximo and everything is all better. Yay!
    (...I have a hard time believing I just wrote that. I am pretty sure I implied some things I'd rather not have.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Fogel
    (...I have a hard time believing I just wrote that. I am pretty sure I implied some things I'd rather not have.)
    Heh heh heh. HEARTILY ACCEPTED.

inside the singularity (and south Florida)

Quote Originally Posted by Aryogaton
    All my characters are boringly normal as children.
    Aegis probably weighed 50 pounds at age 2. He could also lift trucks.

Go crazy.

That is pretty much exactly what I found tempting about Baby Arkal.

That is pretty much exactly what I found tempting about Baby Arkal.

My current character, as a baby, would be little more than a collection of dust, with the power to manipulate anything lighter than a single grain of sand.I'm not sure how that would work. He would also be practically immobile, moving in the breeze rather than by free will.

My current character, as a baby, would be little more than a collection of dust, with the power to manipulate anything lighter than a single grain of sand.I'm not sure how that would work. He would also be practically immobile, moving in the breeze rather than by free will.

Username: Pinary
    Name: Tommy Packston
    Race: Human
    Colour: #008000
    Biography: Tommy was born on Cosmand City, a spaceship as big as a city! He was different from the other kids, but he got a sindroam symdone simmodome thing named after him!
    Toys/Abilities: Tommy has this many people in his head! Eric talks to people a lot, and Greg thinks a bunch. Bern likes to play but doesn't like to share. Walt likes to explore, and he can do a summer-salt! Tommy's eyes change colour depending on who's doing things.
    Description: Tommy is real normal-looking. He doesn't stand out much. (He has a neat t-shirt, though! It's got the logo for Shelly the Shuttle on it!)

Things I currently dislike: Life. Why's it got to take so much time away from my precious internetting?

Username: Pinary
    Name: Tommy Packston
    Race: Human
    Colour: #008000
    Biography: Tommy was born on Cosmand City, a spaceship as big as a city! He was different from the other kids, but he got a sindroam symdone simmodome thing named after him!
    Toys/Abilities: Tommy has this many people in his head! Eric talks to people a lot, and Greg thinks a bunch. Bern likes to play but doesn't like to share. Walt likes to explore, and he can do a summer-salt! Tommy's eyes change colour depending on who's doing things.
    Description: Tommy is real normal-looking. He doesn't stand out much. (He has a neat t-shirt, though! It's got the logo for Shelly the Shuttle on it!)

Things I currently dislike: Life. Why's it got to take so much time away from my precious internetting?

Username: cyber95
    Name: Gadget (and Whir)
    Gender: Male (and male pronouns but technically genderless)
    Race: Chib (and robot)
    Color: This (and this)
    Toys/Abilities: Gadget's front pocket contains a bunch of plastic tools for pretending to build things like a grown up! Also, he can give life to anything! It's a lot of fun because he gets to make new friends all the time! Whir has the ability of not being a baby, and came to be from Gadget's power. No clue how he was built with Gadget's infantile mind. I suppose he can fly, too.
    Description:
    Gadget is a curious little tyke! If something catches his eye, he'll tend to start heading for it, regardless of the danger! Whir is the more responsible of the two, acting as a 'babysitter' of sorts for Gadget, making sure that he doesn't get himself into too much trouble.
    Biography: Gadget grew up... well, I suppose he didn't grow up! One day he found his way into his dad's workshop and just started bringing everything to life! Including Whir, who he became bestest best friends with, and his mommy and daddy trust Whir to take care of Gadget when they aren't home. Whir is going to have some serious 'splaining to do after this!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast