MSPA Forums
Page 83 of 99 FirstFirst ... 33738081828384858693 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2470

Thread: Hare Force One: sending a bunny around the globe!

Pronouns
    they/them/theirs

Re: Hare Force One: sending a bunny around the globe!

Quote Originally Posted by NotASenator
    Have you gotten the bunny down into DC yet?
    Yeah, I walked from the Archives to the Lincoln Memorial and back. Photo/video recap forthcoming eventually.

The postage ruse was a......... DISTRACTION.

I HASS the bunny.

Stone Temple Guardian Admin Zuki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avi
    Have you gotten the bunny down into DC yet?
    Yeah, I walked from the Archives to the Lincoln Memorial and back. Photo/video recap forthcoming eventually.
    Looking forward to it!

Also looking forward to attending my Second MSPA Fan Meetup.

Normally I wouldn't consider heading all the way down to Tyson's corner for something like that, but I'm in the area often enough to visit my fiancee that it doesn't seem like much of a drive. If I'll do it for him, I'd do it for this, sure!
    Zuki says:
    "I'll find something to put here later!"

Quote Originally Posted by madmuffin
    The postage ruse was a......... DISTACTION.

I HASS the bunny.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

EDIT 1: Awwww the weasel is FTFO in a remarkable dance-like way!

EDIT 2: You're WELCOME for having that song in your head for the rest of your life now!
    aggreGarrett @PESTERCHUM Client.

Pronouns
    they/them/theirs

I have mailed the bunny to Phoenix Keeper

Oh gosh I just realized the philly crew never posted a picture of them all WEEPING over my heartfelt letter!! YOU GUYS! Are you made of STONE???
    BadFic @ Archive of Our Own
    Never updates @ tumblr
    idek anymore @ Formspring

WARNING.

What you are about to witness may cause great GREIF, PAIN and HEADDESKING. Or perhaps you'll have a LAUGH like I did.

Quote Originally Posted by tetramaster
    WARNING.

What you are about to witness may cause great GREIF, PAIN and HEADDESKING. Or perhaps you'll have a LAUGH like I did.

whoa man censor that shit
    that is some serious action going on there

i laughed

Good news everyone, my friend is letting me use his cray expensive 14.2 megapixel digital camera! It's still at his home right now so photos still have to wait a bit. Good thing I kept the receipt on the disposable one.

Until then I won't be... taking the bunny... out of the box.

Also I had to look at the Heartfelt for a moment before I understood, very well done.

Quote Originally Posted by tetramaster
    WARNING.

I guess you could say I followed the letter of the law on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi
    I have mailed the bunny to Phoenix Keeper
    Updated the map!

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Sneeze
    I guess you could say I followed the letter of the oo la la on this one.
    Fixed

The Knight of Nights LightGutierrez's Avatar

Ok, well, since enough people are curious, PM me if you wanna get updates about the schedule, but the plan so far is:

NoVA Bunny Meet-Up

When: Sunday, July 18th, at or around 2:30 - 3 PM
    Where: Tyson's Corner Center, outside of the LEGO Store, because that's where I work, and that's pretty much the only part of the mall I know...
    Who: So far the only RLabs, Avi, Zuki, and possibly poshiyoshi are confirmed. If anyone else wants to join, or wants to get updates as to any schedule changes, then send me a PM!

That's about it, PM me if you have any questions!
    - Tito && Liz

Quote Originally Posted by breccia
    Oh gosh I just realized the philly crew never posted a picture of them all WEEPING over my heartfelt letter!! YOU GUYS! Are you made of STONE???
    Oh shoot! Suffice to say there were CORPULENT tears, fat, salty, obese things shimmying down all of our faces, erupting from every crease of our moist vision-folds.

Also Ledundead read it to us in the car so taking pictures was tough. Sorry about that. But we really were very touched.

> First, be the box. Second, open yourself.

And some silly extra shots:

Representative Ankylosaurus dragonpaul99's Avatar

Oh boy, can't wait to see what it looks like when it finally gets down here. That's what, like 3 or 4 months from now?

madmuffin, great pictures! Thanks for getting the green bunny for us, we all thank you! Gotta love those glasses on the bunny.

Yes, dragonpaul, I know what you mean,

Quote Originally Posted by LightGutierrez
    Ok, well, since enough people are curious, PM me if you wanna get updates about the schedule, but the plan so far is:

NoVA Bunny Meet-Up

Where: Tyson's Corner Center, outside of the LEGO Store, because that's where I work, and that's pretty much the only part of the mall I know...
    Who: So far the only RLabs, Avi, Zuki, and possibly poshiyoshi are confirmed. If anyone else wants to join, or wants to get updates as to any schedule changes, then send me a PM!

I helped open that store, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by LightGutierrez

NoVA Bunny Meet-Up

I helped open that store, you know.
    Fine, D.C. people. Way to have the meeting 4 days before I get into town to visit my sister. Whatever, and I totally know where Tyson's Corner is, too, as my sister use to work at Lush. But whatever, I don't care.

Just kidding, I really don't care, heh; we'll just have to make the Ohio meet up the best meet up EV4R!
    Er, I mean ever.

I would like to know if there is any word on the status of the Pink bunny so far?

finally ending with JOHN EGBERT GLASSES[/spoiler]
    XD Those look like my normal glasses (that I wear for seeing).

Quote Originally Posted by waterbottles
    madmuffin, great pictures! Thanks for getting the green bunny for us, we all thank you! Gotta love those glasses on the bunny.
    Haha thanks. It was nothing.

Current Progress:
    -I HASS the bunny.
    -Most of the John getup acquired save for the Green Slime Ghost shirt has to be made as soon as this printer gets ink, which is hopefully soon. I have to dye my hair black sometime soon and shave while I'm at it, putting this off until shirt is confirmed able.
    -Tickets for the Regis show is probably not happening but I found out that there are seats open for non ticket holders involving lines and such, which I'll be scouting out how this works on the days leading up to Friday, when Cage is on.
    -Gotta think up a modification of my own for the bunny, might just give it a ribbon or something since I'm no arts and crafts major.
    -It would be really great if we could somehow contact Cage ahead of time and arrange something so that it's not totally luck in terms of meeting him with the Bunny, not sure how to go about this though. (Email? His agent?)
    -??? Other things I am forgetting. Shenanigans.

And @nyankokimi, Cool style! These ones are just reading glasses I picked up at the dollar store for a dollar. 1.00+ magnification, makes it somewhat hard/headachey to look around with them on. They were the only ones that were square-ish with a thick black rim so I went with them.

And @nyankokimi, Cool style! These ones are just reading glasses I picked up at the dollar store for a dollar. 1.00+ magnification, makes it somewhat hard/headachey to look around with them on. They were the only ones that were square-ish with a thick black rim so I went with them.
    I wonder if you can (safely) take the lenses out? Then you won't have to worry about wonky magnification.

Quote Originally Posted by nyankokimi
    I wonder if you can (safely) take the lenses out? Then you won't have to worry about wonky magnification.
    That was my first thought, I tried to force them out but I didn't want to try hard enough that might break the frame. I'll probably only put them on for any photos, otherwise I'll let them sit on my head.

Anyways I am off for tonight. See you all tomorrow!

That was my first thought, I tried to force them out but I didn't want to try hard enough that might break the frame. I'll probably only put them on for any photos, otherwise I'll let them sit on my head.
    Hmm.. It's too bad. You don't appear to be the kind of guy that normally wears seeing glasses (an assumption made purely on the fact that your first few photos show no glasses on your face XD)... otherwise I'd suggest using a tiny screwdriver to unscrew the hinges and take out the lenses. They're too expensive to suggest going out to buy them... If you're the type that builds his own computers, you may already have such a screwdriver on hand! Otherwise, maybe you could meet with a glasses-wearing friend and/or one that puts together their own computers. XD

Or... just wear them on your head until the photo, like you said. XD