Re: Hare Force One: Raiinbow Bunny Bla2t

Quote Originally Posted by AAAAAAAAAA42 View Post
    [S] Nyankokimi: Ascend
    Oh man, I wish I was any good at flash.

Super Moder- wait, no I'm not AAAAAAAAAA42's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nyankokimi View Post
    All of the music team needs to collaborate into some epic descend skaian skirmish everything remix ohshitawesome extravaganza.

Quote Originally Posted by nyankokimi View Post
    I'm not going to let that stop me.

(epilepsy warning)

Quote Originally Posted by Kazerad View Post
    That was tear jerking.

Man, this needs to be in theaters.

hay gurl hayyyy Art Team Rutares's Avatar

You are the infamous RED BUNNY. You are currently in FORT LEONARD WOOD, MISSOURI. You arrived rather late, so although tonight is a quiet evening, it was filled with many smiles. However, let us go back in time a few images.

More coming tomorrow! I will be doing anything exciting here that I can with him! I'm limited on traveling, but this week will be filled with adventures. Even if I just build a fort in my living room. ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Kazerad View Post
    NICE! XD XD XD That was... truly... the most EPIC Ascend I've yet to see. XD

THE EPIC BATTLE CULMINATED WITH ME AND MY TEAM OF MOTORCYCLE RAPTORS RIDING A NUKE INTO RUTARES SECRET BASE, BLOWING IT UP.

Not A Troll terminallyCapricious's Avatar

Still no sign of bunny.
    capricious to the end.

BUNNY STATUS UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

I have used my considerable sleuthing powers to determine the locations of all of the bunnies. Or, at least, where they might be.
    -----------------
    I think we need to get the ball rolling on confirming the location of some of the lagging bunnies. I'm going to start sending PMs to the people who had them last, to confirm locations, if that's alright.

Blue:
    ->Map says: Charcharmunro has the bunny
    ->Blog says: PaulPower has the bunny (out of date, PaulPower successfully sent it to Charcharmunro)
    ->Thread says: Charcharmunro recieved the bunny (8-17)
    Charcharmunro still seems to have not sent the bunny to Doran, who is waiting patiently for it, due to a purported "lack of paper."
    I'm going to PM Charcharmunro to hopefully convince them to send the bunny off, since it's been with them for nearly two weeks.

Blue Bunny Status: HELD UP BY CHARCHARMUNRO... TO BE SHIPPED TO DORAN IN, NOT DURHAM, BUT IN YORKSHIRE DALES, IN ENGLAND

UPDATE: Charcharmunro responded to my PM, saying that they'd try to ship it this weekend... hopefully they follow through!

Green:
    ->Map says: Kite has the bunny
    ->Blog says: on its way to Toronto (Kite, hopefully TheGentleman) (Out of date, the bunny is now leaving Toronto)
    ->Thread says: Kite shipped the green bunny on 8-29. Tracking number is 0077 6580 0023 2963. According to Canada Post's tracker, the bunny is in the post office of a small town called Etobicoke, in Ontario. It does seem to be on its way toward xerxes333 and the gang in Winnipeg.

Green bunny status: IN SHIPPING, ON ITS WAY TO xerxes333 IN WINNIPEG, MANITOBA

Pink:
    ->Map says: Kalias has the bunny (Los Angeles detour)
    ->Blog says: Defesan's second post (out of date)
    ->Thread says: Kalias posted a BUNCH of awesome pictures of the LA meetup. No word on whether Kalias has shipped off yet, but the meetup was just a few days ago, so it's all cool.

Pink Bunny Status: WITH KALIAS... TO BE SHIPPED TO EMBER IN ARIZONA

Purple:
    ->Map says: terminallyCapricious has the bunny (not yet)
    ->Blog says: pheonix_keeper has the bunny (no photos)
    ->Thread says: terminally Capricious has NOT received the bunny, as of 9-1. We haven't heard anything from pheonix_keeper for over a month, which is kind of ridiculous. I'm going to PM them and see what the holdup is.

Purple Bunny Status: STUCK WITH MIA PHEONIX_KEEPER. TERMINALLYCAPRICIOUS IS WAITING PATIENTLY OUTSIDE OF RALEIGH, NORTH CAROLINA.

Red:
    ->Map says: Rutares has the bunny
    ->Blog says: nyankokimi's post 2.5 (out of date)
    ->Thread says: Rutares just received the bunny and has posted a bunch of cool pictures!

Red Bunny Status: WITH RUTARES, IN FT. LEONARD WOOD, MISSOURI

Teal:
    ->Map says: NOVA has the bunny
    ->Blog says: absoluteCertainty HASS the bunny. No pictures posted. (Woefully out
    of date)
    ->Thread says: NOVA has indeed RECEIVED THE BUNNY!!! On 8-30. Which was two days ago! Huzzah!

Teal Bunny Status: WITH NOVA, SOMEWHERE NEAR EVERET, WASHINGTON

Yellow:
    ->Map says: Shad has the bunny
    ->Blog says: RLabs shipped the bunny to Shad (out of date, Shad's already shipped the bunny on)
    ->Thread says: Shad kindly PMed me back and we now know that the Yellow bunny has indeed been shipped to KumaZone on Wednesday! So the bunny should be arriving in New York pretty dang soon!

Yellow Bunny Status: HEADED TO THE BIG APPLE!

Edit: Friendly inquiry PMs have been sent to Charcharmunro, pheonix_keeper, and Shad. Hopefully we'll get updates on the Blue, Purple, and Yellow bunnies soon.
    Last edited by Propriety; 09-04-2010 at 09:17 AM.

Excelent sleuthing work Propriety! But don't worry about PMing Shad and phoenix_keeper, I've done that already. phoenix_keeper hasn't responded, and Shad said that they had passed it to their mother to be shipped, and were going to confirm that it had been done.

Quote Originally Posted by Lcheeseboy View Post
    Excelent sleuthing work Propriety! But don't worry about PMing Shad and phoenix_keeper, I've done that already. phoenix_keeper hasn't responded, and Shad said that they had passed it to their mother to be shipped, and were going to confirm that it had been done.
    Oops! I already sent them the PMs. Well, maybe Pheonix missed the first message. I guess I could send Shad another message saying to disregard the first... but then they'd just have TWO messages to read. Augh.

Just an FYI but I'm not in Durham atm having gone back home to the Yorkshire Dales, I have give charcharmunro my new address.

Also, I'm going to pm polymeron to ask them for their address in advance.

Best post ever! Thanks, propriety!

Gotta start working, got at most 3(?) weeks left.
    De Rock Project
    Image of a pony.

ONE THOUSAND APOLOGIES.

Aaaa. Yes, the bunny should be in transit to Kuma. I had to pass off the bunny to my mother because things are just piling on me right now. She says she didn't mail it that Monday, but instead Wednesday.

Again aaa I'm sorry, I never meant to hold it so long. I'll post photos and things, soon, too!
    Sorry sorry sorry orz.

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    ONE THOUSAND APOLOGIES.

Aaaa. Yes, the bunny should be in transit to Kuma. I had to pass off the bunny to my mother because things are just piling on me right now. She says she didn't mail it that Monday, but instead Wednesday.

Again aaa I'm sorry, I never meant to hold it so long. I'll post photos and things, soon, too!
    Sorry sorry sorry orz.
    Do not worry about it! The Yellow bunny's adventure continues, and I cannot WAIT to see your photos!

THE FINAL BITE IS AT HAND Lieutenant Fish's Avatar
    Pronouns
    [other] (see signature)

Okay I'm back.
    What'd I miss? I read through the last few pages.
    But yeah, let's get things up to speed.
    I'm just going to use Propriety's thing from 7 posts back. And compensate for Shad's post, don't worry I saw that too.

OK done
    I don't know what the map's like, but there's still map editors following the project, right?
    Who even were they?
    Fuck it, someone PM RedMage and ask him to allow Nyankokimi, Propriety, and Avi to edit it.
    Wait, did RedMage even make the map? I think so. . .
    Sorry if I sound like angry or demanding or something, I'm just tired and yeah okay a bit angry.
    You guys are all great, and under no obligation to this project besides what limits you set for yourselves.
    Honestly, feel free to ignore my demands and I'll just take care of stuff myself when I get a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Lcheeseboy View Post
    But... I had the list typed up and everything.
    Ahh sorry. I was just gonna go "Hey yo where's my list?" but I saw that thing and figured why not just use that.
    Last edited by Lieutenant Fish; 09-02-2010 at 09:21 PM.
    FORUM INBOX CURRENTLY FULL. Maybe some day I will bother to clean it out? For now, I can be reached here.
    http://www.majhost.com/gallery/LtFis...invocation.png

Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenant Fish View Post
    Okay I'm back.
    What'd I miss? I read through the last few pages.
    But yeah, let's get things up to speed.
    I'm just going to use Propriety's thing from 7 posts back. And compensate for Shad's post, don't worry I saw that too.
    But... I had the list typed up and everything.

But nah, Propriety did a way better job than I did anyway. Welcome back!
    EDIT: Message to RedMage sent!
    Last edited by Lcheeseboy; 09-02-2010 at 10:11 PM.

Oh! Rutares! It is very exciting to know you have the bunny! I am -EXCIT----------------------ED!!!

I really hope Ms.Red has a good time in MO!!

Got wisdom teeth removed. I have done little but sleep, throw up, and get on the computer so everyone told me to get to sleep before I threw up again. I threw up again and went back to sleep.

Cannot ship the bunny out before the 3 day "kinda sorta time limit" is up. Hope you all understand! Since this is the ring of fire bunny and thus WILL TAKE AGES to ship to several different countries, we all need to send it fast since the we are slower than all the other lines which are almost half done.

Unfortunately, I just can't do it. I really hope you all understand, but I'm hopped up on so many painkillers and the pain and throwing up and yeah.

knight of valve time absoluteCertainty's Avatar
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post
    3 day "kinda sorta time limit"
    i thought it was like a week or something o3o

THE FINAL BITE IS AT HAND Lieutenant Fish's Avatar
    Pronouns
    [other] (see signature)

Yeah a week is fine, especialy for someone in genuine hardship mode.
    Thank you again, LCB, you're a great guy to have on the team. When RM asks for the emails/google accounts to add to the map, feel free to submit yours as well.
    FORUM INBOX CURRENTLY FULL. Maybe some day I will bother to clean it out? For now, I can be reached here.
    http://www.majhost.com/gallery/LtFis...invocation.png

Pronouns
    he/him/his

NOVA, take your time, hope you feel better soon!

NOVA: Oh yes, a week is definitely fine! Hope you feel better! Wisdom teeth extraction is a huge pain in the squawk blister.

Lt. Fish: I am more than pleased to do whatever I can to help out this thread! I spend loads of time monitoring it anyway. Any way I can help. If I can help keep the map up to date, that'd be great.

A few pages back Avi did a great job of compiling links to all the new posts to be added to the blog... I can continue from where Avi left off, if that would help.

The major problem is the purple bunny, and pheonix_keeper, who has had the bunny for like a month now. We haven't heard anything from them, despite sending PMs. They have, however, logged onto the forums as recently as August 30th. What I suspect is that they do not notice the little number next to "Notifications," so they're not getting our messages, and have probably completely forgotten about the fact that they're supposed to ship the bunny! We need a way to contact them where they'll be sure to get the message, maybe finding a thread they post in often and leaving a message there? I don't know.