MSPA Forums
Page 93 of 97 FirstFirst ... 438390919293949596 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 2414

Thread: Hare Force One: Raiinbow Bunny Bla2t

Re: Hare Force One: Raiinbow Bunny Bla2t

Quote Originally Posted by NoobOfLore View Post
    Just for the record, there was not a smaller box inside the Pink Bunny's shipping box. I take it I should ship it in the same box?

Anyway, this is great, and you guys are great.

I've opened the box, and examined the contents. I'll try to get an update as quickly as possible.
    the only thing I can say at this point is that Arcana is awesome, and should feel awesome.

This project has granted me a sort of satisfaction that I get so rarely, and I feel great about it.
    Reading through all the letters was really a rather touching moment for me. Thank you, everyone who contributed, for being so generous and kind.
    Hello fellow MSPA-ers. I working on Project Pink Bunny along with Noob of Lore, so I'm just gonna add my mini-update along with his. I have to agree wholeheartedly that the artistic endeavors in this box are AWESOME. It was way better than I expected. I'm not gonna spoil anything, but Arcana and SevenTwelve's contributions are so above and beyond, I can't say anything, except we're gonna try to keep on par with the awesomeness that is Project Pink Bunny. NoL has enlisted my assistance with some of the artistic aspects of the additions we're looking achieve. I hope it turns out as awesome as we're setting out for it to be, but even if it doesn't, it really cool to be included in something so embodying of the the global community and utilizing so many facets of creativity. I hope all the cool stuff survives the trip till the end.

Happy Crafting, and may Hare Force One be with you eventually,
    auduboniiAbjurer

Comfortable Bugs Music Team Bowman's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

I am in Dallas. I HAS the red bunny...

... just as Orange mentioned in the post DIRECTLY BELOW THIS ONE.
    Last edited by Bowman; 11-27-2010 at 10:06 PM.
    Fan of Mobius Trip and Hadron Kaleido? Listen to my new record Comfortable Bugs!

Red Bunny Line Update:
    Orange HASS... sent the bunny on it's merry way! Pictures en route.

What's a God to a Non-Believer Moderator Solaris's Avatar
    Pronouns
    they/them/theirs

Quote Originally Posted by Orange View Post
    Red Bunny Line Update:
    Orange HASS... sent the bunny on it's merry way! Pictures en route.
    Look one post up for hilarity.

Pronouns
    [other] (see signature)

arrrrgh

someone swap the order those two posts appear

it's sappin' mah brain.
    FORUM INBOX CURRENTLY FULL. Maybe some day I will bother to clean it out? For now, I can be reached here.
    http://www.majhost.com/gallery/LtFis...invocation.png

Fffffffffffff.

This isn't the first time someone has said this, and undoubtedly it won't be the last.

DAMN YOU BOWMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

bweee this is so exciting

also sorry again for no photo posts
    it's like i'm working at the carwash and those cars never seem to stop coming

Orange's Bunny Adventures

AKA, A Rabbit in the House of Sun Colors (or some pretentious bullshit like that)

PART ONE
    >_Orange: Get Equipped.

geeze man you cut through six months worth of tape
    it's a wonder there's any cardboard left

(also awesome post)

It actually all came up when just tried to cut through one layer, and since it wasn't encroaching on any drawings, I just decided to clear it all off. it didn't damage any of your awesome drawings, promise!

(also thanks)
    Last edited by Orange; 11-27-2010 at 06:29 PM.

I wasn't really able to do a lot while the bunny was here but I did take a few pics :]

Teal Bunny: Ghost Time Blizzard City Edition

Oh man, so many awesome photos! Way to go, Red and Teal!

Here's some pics of the modification I did, don't click if you want it to be a surprise when Spellingchek gets it!

SPOILERS

people on the teal line certainly are getting adventurous with their modifications

very nice

Seriously awesome mod! I wish I was that talented with knitting/sewing. I really am a novice when it comes to such things. >_>

And that some a MASSIVE Earthbound plush. o.O I can only imagine the boonbonds that must have cost. o.O''

God of the Underworld SevenTwelve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoobOfLore View Post
    Just for the record, there was not a smaller box inside the Pink Bunny's shipping box. I take it I should ship it in the same box?

Anyway, this is great, and you guys are great.

I've opened the box, and examined the contents. I'll try to get an update as quickly as possible.
    the only thing I can say at this point is that Arcana is awesome, and should feel awesome.

This project has granted me a sort of satisfaction that I get so rarely, and I feel great about it.
    Reading through all the letters was really a rather touching moment for me. Thank you, everyone who contributed, for being so generous and kind.
    <3<3<3<3<3!!!

I'm glad you've felt the same impact the bunny movement had on me! This is what I really love about Hare Force One. High-five!

Have Pink-liners just been using the same USPS box that I sent it in-- one that is much too big for the bunny? In that case, yeah, if it's really battered and there's no sign of loving doodles or such on it, I'd have no feelings hurt if you just chucked it. Keeping the box would save you, like, $3 in buying another like it, but it's no real loss.
    Can't wait to see what the bunny's been through! I know Arcana has been planning craftily...

@audoboniiAbjerer: Glad to have you participating in Pink Bunny shenanigans! (And thanks that you like my additions. : > ) Now you're making me even MORE curious to Arcana's mod...

Also: Red and Teal Bunny updates? Awesome. Toader, bravo! Excellent mods!
    Last edited by SevenTwelve; 11-27-2010 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Sooooo slooooooooow

Oh my gosh, the Red bunny is going to kill all of us while we sleep.

Man, I'm loving both the red and teal bunnies. They both look super awesome cool.

Awesome to see the bunnies still moving! And I love what the Teal bunny is turning into.

Quote Originally Posted by jongyon7192p View Post
    Nyankomimi! God, what is that pic for... T.T My eyes!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by muffinz View Post
    Are you talking about her avatar?
    If so, I wholeheartedly agree.
    I-
    I can barely even look at it!

Sorry if this seems rude, nyankokimi, I didn't mean it that way.
    (I drew that Avatar. Or sketched it, anyway, in the middle of a Panera Bread. If anyone else who was there wants to tell that story they can)

Quote Originally Posted by toader View Post
    Here's some pics of the modification I did, don't click if you want it to be a surprise when Spellingchek gets it!

SPOILERS
    Oh god, I almost looked at it!

SHIELD THE EEEYYYEEESSS

Quote Originally Posted by Kazerad View Post
    Awesome to see the bunnies still moving! And I love what the Teal bunny is turning into.

Quote Originally Posted by jongyon7192p View Post
    Nyankomimi! God, what is that pic for... T.T My eyes!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by muffinz View Post
    Are you talking about her avatar?
    If so, I wholeheartedly agree.
    I-
    I can barely even look at it!

Sorry if this seems rude, nyankokimi, I didn't mean it that way.
    (I drew that Avatar. Or sketched it, anyway, in the middle of a Panera Bread. If anyone else who was there wants to tell that story they can)
    LOL! Where did I miss this conversation??
    Yes, my avatar is a drawing done by the marvelous and super smexy Kaz. XD During the 100th Maryland Meetup and the 75th Maryland Violet Bunny Meetup, Ndoto, Avi, Kaz, and I chilled at a Panaera Bread and drew lots of pictures. I kept drawing pictures of the boys all wearing women's underwear, so Kaz retaliated with the pencil-sketch of what you currently see as my avatar. XD I brought it home, dressed it up a bit, and (as I had promised at the meetup) made it my avatar. XD Fun times!

knight of valve time absoluteCertainty's Avatar
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

my mod
    it shrunk

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...v/e632cb9c.pnghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...v/cc92e765.pnghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...e/55a7db68.pnghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...e/b017accd.pnghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...e/ad165da3.png
    Best of Forum Games Quote Archive brought to you by the Obliteration Party Station.

You did the cape right? It's not shrunk, I just pushed it back for those pics. :]

edit: Also I wanna say thanks to everyone! For letting me be in on this and I'm glad you guys liked the mod.

@nyankokimi: I really like EarthBound a lot too, as you can tell by the quilt the bunny's sleeping under. :3
    Last edited by toader; 11-28-2010 at 02:42 AM.

Oh, gosh Toader. That is amazing

I'm still aaages away from getting Tealie, but I'm definitely looking forward to putting my share of weird-arse mods on it.

I have no idea when I'll get the Violet bunny anymore, but when I do, I plan on taking it to work and possibly throwing it at my boss.

The bunny will join the plethora of footballs, foam discs and smiley-face balls that get chucked around that office. I think it will be a blast.

Then I will wrap it in plastic, tie a couple 200-pound fishing lines to it, and chaos dunk it into Lake Michigan.

Then I will take it to the heart of the Sun.

Pronouns
    [other] (see signature)

Sounds good.

I am dead serious.
    FORUM INBOX CURRENTLY FULL. Maybe some day I will bother to clean it out? For now, I can be reached here.
    http://www.majhost.com/gallery/LtFis...invocation.png

Page 93 of 97 FirstFirst ... 438390919293949596 ... LastLast