MSPA Forums
Page 56 of 100 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2481

Thread: MSPA Fan-Art 19: Sick Scarlet Sneakers

Re: MSPA Fan-Art 19: Sick Scarlet Sneakers

I found this old shoebox from my last pair of shoes. Anyone have some cool ideas? Something I could make with this? The suits are kinda scratched up but they are shiny

Quote Originally Posted by tawawawa View Post
    ... Damn this works out so well.. SO WELL!! Man... What other characters would fit the elves? Or even the trolls?

EDIT! Oh man I got one! Vriska!Winnowill!
    YESSSS
    Doing this

Also NV has gained +20 cool points.

R U D E Art Team

Quote Originally Posted by NightingaleRB View Post
    @Rose, Tawa: You get HIGH FOURS~
    @CeeJay: It's an ElfQuest reference. I don't know how to describe the comic but it's all online now (all of it) so you can read for yourself if you like. :3 Karkat was Cutter (the leader of the Wolfriders who doesn't take any shit from humans) and Gamzee was Skywise (the daydreamer who finds a lodestone and is the first to figure out what it does). And below are two more:

Feferi as Leetah (the Sun Village healer and privileged brat OH I WENT THERE) and Eridan as Rayek (another Sun Villager with serious psychic powers and an even more serious unrequited love for Leetah).

EDIT: Shit let's be ninja'd three times while writing this post SO COOL
    Holy crap, I KNEW that looked familiar! Jegus, I haven't read EQ in like... I don't know ten, fifteen years?! Best crossover.

@Beem - Your Ms. Paint is adorable. She looks so sweet and the almost alien eyes you drew are so sweet looking.

I drew a bunch of pictures today. You guys ready for a big dump of fantroll fanart?

Solaris! Let's garden, my fellow plant lusus haver!

You know that one person who is always right there with a band-aid anytime you get even the slightest scratch? And you're like, "Dude, I don't need a band-aid!" And their band-aids are always bright colored and stupid? Yeah... That's me.

aZ, Aves, and Boots below the cut!

And have a super quick doodle of this awesome dude, too!
    [ tweet ] ★ [ art ] ★ [ formspring ] ★ [ hug ] ★ [ trollsona ] ★ [ fic ] ★ [ Pesterchum: hyperPiggie or snapdragonSoda ]

CJ, I know hundreds of people have told you before, but you're awesome.

hey guys did i miss the fantroll bandwagon

What's a God to a Non-Believer Moderator Solaris's Avatar
    Pronouns
    they/them/theirs

Quote Originally Posted by CeeJay View Post
    YEEEES!
    I thank you so much CeeJay!
    I will follow Red Pen's lead and use this as my avatar (sorry, kelsey), can I?
    Please?

And Bootlegger, man, so committed to drawin all of us, you are awesome!

And Beem, MS PAINT
    YES
    She may have had jokey beginnings, but I love the fact that she has become as popular as she has.

OH JEGUS have I ever been lurking.

I'll be back with art (I was busy the past two days and missed the fantroll party, sob), but I have to comment on this

Quote Originally Posted by NightingaleRB View Post
    AHHH ELFTROLLS
    Eternally friend-zone'd Rayek HAHAHAHA

Feferi as Leetah (the Sun Village healer and privileged brat OH I WENT THERE)
    OHHH SNAP

Can. Can you do an Equius-Strongbow please. Holy crap ilu.

Idea I just got thinking about from a discussion (sort of?) in gen chat thread in mspa forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow of the Lotus View Post
    Who would be the best dancer?

Hmmmmmmmmm

John: I bet John would be randomly suave at it or the worst dancer ever. Toss-up
    Rose: She's probably only read about dancing.
    Dave: Nah; wouldn't bother with it probably.
    Jade: Could be Jade; she seems the sort to be really good at dancing.
    Karkat: No
    Terezi: Similarly no but it's more that she'd be too busy at a dance messing with other people.
    Gamzee: Probably too 'distracted' with miracles; potentially good.
    Tavros: Robo-legs? Could be. Otherwise, probably decent enough.
    Vriska: I can only imagine her mind-controlling everyone to do thriller with her. I guess maybe?
    Kanaya: I could see Kanaya having a secret dance hobby.
    Equius: Yes. I think Equius would be a good dancer; seems a higher class thing.
    Aradia: She'd be decent pre-death.
    Nepeta: I imagine she'd hop around at least.
    Eridan: Too busy sitting in a chair by himself hating how no one wants to dance with him. He turns down Nepeta and others who offer to do a silly dance and then sighs that no one wants to ask him to.
    Feferi: Best rave dancer this side of Alternia.
    Sollux: No. In a corner with Karkat talking about how stupid dances are.
    So, I can see a scene with a bunch of things happening now. A school dance sort of setting with all the kids and trolls. Rose and Dave set sitting at a table. Dave looks bored and Rose more so shy / bewildered. A sort of Rose: "Dances are a lot... livelier than I thought they'd be..." sort of thing with Dave saying something like "it's more fun to dj tbh." Eridan, Karkat, and Sollux sitting on a bunch of chairs lining the side in the background. Sollux and Karkat are sitting in a corner, talking to themselves. Karkat is talking about how dumb dances are and maybe Sollux is making fun of Karkat but agreeing with him. Eridan is looking down and mopey while Nepeta is bouncing up and down near him trying to get him to go out and dance. Aradia (robot) and Equius are doing a sort of slow dance near Nepeta. Maybe Terezi could be sitting with Karkat. I guess it could be more like Terezi pulling Karkat up to go out and dance with Karkat grabbing the chair and yelling at her while Sollux laughs at him. I'm just going to ignore my Vriska thing up there. Gamzee and Tavros could be chilling out near the center of the dance floor looking up at the disco ball in wonderment; Tavros cuz he likes to look up and is always happy, Gamzee because he's high off sopor slime. Feferi would be raving somewhere on the side near John and Jade who are in similar states of dancing. I think it'd be best to put John, Jade, and Feferi near the table with Rose and Dave. Vriska... eh... Vriska can be doing whatever. Oh! I forgot Kanaya. Uh... Kanaya and Vriska can be slow dancing on the other end I guess. Or no, near the center with Tavros and Gamzee but in the background?

Here is a crappy lay-out of my idea; whoo.

Edit: And CJ, continue being awesome. Hard not to smile whenever you post. Love the John the most (not that I don't love fan-trolls or that I'd in any way say John was better than a real life person. I just love the personality your pics of John always carry (the conductor John you drew a while ago being my favorite) You just draw him so adorable).
    Last edited by Shadow of the Lotus; 09-07-2010 at 11:21 PM.

Draws things sometimes. acerbicAves's Avatar

Man this has been the greatest day
    CJ you are pretty much the most awesome person who's ever lived

Some comments!
    @Beem - that is super cute! I really love the way you drew her outfit
    @Spleen - Those head shots are coming along great! I love the little individualized details, can't want to see it finished
    @Beep - Aaaaaaah that comic is fantastic! Toro's expression in the last panel just killed me
    @ehwhy - LOVE that trollpile! Each of their expressions is fantastic and the little interactions are spot on
    @Nightengale - The elftrolls are coming out great! Karkat and Eridan are neck and neck for my favorites so far. Are you going to try and do the whole lot?

Quote Originally Posted by Propriety View Post
    ACH! Now I have the urge to draw my trollsona. Aves and I were in a session together once, you know.
    And it was awesome
    Up until the rest of our team disappeared and I guess we died?
    Whoops

Glad to see the fantroll train still chugging along! I'd love to comment on everything that's gone up today but I want to get a few more troll-sketches out tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Red Pen View Post
    I'm not sure when, if ever, I'll find the time to finish this. Tribor, blacksheepDaydreamer, Beep, and I are in a session together, so here's a WIP of our trolls posing as a team!

Someday I shall finish it, and together we shall be epic.
    RED YOU ARE EPIC, YA KNOW THAT.

Lol, Tolero looks like she's gonna stab a freak. Awesome. I approve of where this is going, both artwise and the possible violence that ensued after this snapshot was taken. XD

@Tank - That sword horns. They is amazing.

@Solaris - Of course you can use it! I'm glad you like it. I was worried I would get him wrong.

@cT - Hey, when you get around to posting your art, feel free to post the fantroll too. You can be fashionably late to the party.

@Lotus - So one day I was driving in my Jeep and my mp3 player played "I Don't Feel Like Dancing" by the Sissor Sisters, and I started coming up with my own ideas of how they would all dance! I wanted to make a whole animation but... I'm lazy.

Anyhoo, I kinda see John as the type who's a pretty terrible dancer, but he has a lot of fun with it and somehow gets everyone else to join in and have fun too. Everyone except Karkat. Karkat will never feel like dancing. Dave does the Macarena. Ironicly. Tavros square dances, of course. And Nepeta does the Caramelldansen.

Bouncing off of your idea, I can see Eridan doing some sort of terrible interperative dance to express his many emotions, and everyone just ignores him except for Gamzee who is mesmerized. "What does it meeeeeeean?"
    [ tweet ] ★ [ art ] ★ [ formspring ] ★ [ hug ] ★ [ trollsona ] ★ [ fic ] ★ [ Pesterchum: hyperPiggie or snapdragonSoda ]

Quote Originally Posted by Lexxy View Post
    Holy crap, I KNEW that looked familiar! Jegus, I haven't read EQ in like... I don't know ten, fifteen years?! Best crossover.
    *gleeeeee* Oh my god I didn't think anyone would know what the hell this was. SO GLAD TO BE WRONG.

Quote Originally Posted by complexTalent View Post
    AHHH ELFTROLLS
    Eternally friend-zone'd Rayek HAHAHAHA

Can. Can you do an Equius-Strongbow please. Holy crap ilu.
    ... Oh my god, it's perfect. HE EVEN STARES FROM THE SHADOWS. XD Fuck why did I not think of this, yes of course I will draw Equius!Strongbow.

Quote Originally Posted by acerbicAves View Post
    @Nightengale - The elftrolls are coming out great! Karkat and Eridan are neck and neck for my favorites so far. Are you going to try and do the whole lot?
    YESSS if I can. Paper due tomorrow but after that the road will be wide open for elftrolls.

@Lotus: You have ambition my friend! *yessssss* I love this dance idea.

True King of Pride Rock KevKevOnFire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CeeJay
    You know that one person who is always right there with a band-aid anytime you get even the slightest scratch? And you're like, "Dude, I don't need a band-aid!" And their band-aids are always bright colored and stupid? Yeah... That's me.
    Bah. Sprained wrist, severely sprained ankle, cut finger to the bone, if you want to hang around me, you better be a dang doctor. To put this in perspective, I've spent 4 of the past 8 months recovering from some sort of debilitating injury. BECAUSE I LIVE LIFE ON THE EDGE.

Quote Originally Posted by KevKevOnFire View Post
    Bah. Sprained wrist, severely sprained ankle, cut finger to the bone, if you want to hang around me, you better be a dang doctor. To put this in perspective, I've spent 4 of the past 8 months recovering from some sort of debilitating injury. BECAUSE I LIVE LIFE ON THE EDGE.
    I'm sorry! So sorry. I wasn't trying to suggest that you weren't hurt or anything. I was more commenting on my own uselessness. : (

Quote Originally Posted by tawawawa View Post
    IT WAS JUST A MISTAKE! ANYONE COULD HAVE THOUGHT THE KID WAS OLDER!!
    Tawa.

I am disappoint.

@Other commenters: Thanks for the positive feedback. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by twinArmageddons
    TA: ii'm not bii2exual. ii'm biiwinniing.

Red Hot Swami The Idiotic Oracle's Avatar

I DID ANOTHER ONE. Derp.

Luscah is the most fabulous.
    He has all the Fab.

All of it.

Esabelle is awesome c: Metaflare's Avatar

Is it wrong that I spent several agonizing seconds over what gender that was until I read what you wrote Oracle?
    http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9202/littlebanner.png
    TROLLS IN SPOILER|TUMBLR HERE|IN WHICH ME AND MY FRIENDS PLAY GAMES

True King of Pride Rock KevKevOnFire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CeeJay View Post
    I'm sorry! So sorry. I wasn't trying to suggest that you weren't hurt or anything. I was more commenting on my own uselessness. : (
    Ain't nothing wrong. Not supposed to sound offended! Just wanted to make a little point, so everyone could be surprised and/or amused at my ridiculous propensity to injury. Silly text and its silly lack of intonation.
    Last edited by KevKevOnFire; 09-08-2010 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockpuppy View Post
    Hey I drew some trolls too but they're canon ones. Drew this like a month ago (before everyone got on the tf2 train), never finished it. Pagestretcher!
    Yeah so this pretty much owns.

Quote Originally Posted by ehwhy View Post
    This group troll picture has been kicking around my hard drive for a while, may as well post it:

I've also dumped a bunch of fanart on my wasteland of a deviantart account if anyone's interested (shill, shill)
    So does this!

Trolls own, everyone draw as many trolls as possible, forever.

After the flash goes up I'm going to draw all of them, Victorian style.

aaaa I am SO PRODUCTIVE TODAY
    GAHHHH

I'm going to go fall asleep now

Quote Originally Posted by ehwhy View Post
    This group troll picture has been kicking around my hard drive for a while, may as well post it:

I've also dumped a bunch of fanart on my wasteland of a deviantart account if anyone's interested (shill, shill)
    That's nifty. It reminds me of the old Justice League group shot cover format they used to do all the time.

Oh my God. This is what I get for killing my computer for a week. DX I'm sooo far behiiiind. I've been reading this thread for over 2 hours and I'm only on page 47. I'm just gonna drop the comments I had off here and make some more comments later after I have a chance to read some more.
    By the way, all these fan trolls are so creative and, in many cases, adorable. I'm tempted to make a real trollsona, but it makes me feel cool to keep my "catlike alien hiding out on Alternia" schtick instead of jumping on the bandwagon. Orr... it could just be that I'm incredibly late to the party. >_>

Comments under spoiler:
    Last edited by darkTail; 09-08-2010 at 02:32 AM.

Red Hot Swami The Idiotic Oracle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Metaflare View Post
    Is it wrong that I spent several agonizing seconds over what gender that was until I read what you wrote Oracle?
    Not bad at all. He's kind of a woman, but with a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Spleen View Post

aaaa I am SO PRODUCTIVE TODAY
    GAHHHH

I'm going to go fall asleep now
    Alternate nose version