MSPA Forums
Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast

Thread: Art Requests, Jobs, and Offerings - READ FIRST POST BEFORE PROCEEDING

Re: Art Requests, Jobs, and Offerings - READ FIRST POST BEFORE PROCEEDING

I am in the progress of developing a VERY long adventure and rather than do the entire thing before getting an idea of how it'll actually work, I'm planning on starting a prologue/prequel adventure based on part of the adventure that would otherwise be an unseen backstory.

All the necessary content, such as characters is already done; I just need is someone with enough free time in January that's up to the task of drawing some sweet Sci-Fi goodness. There's going to be at least one space battle involved amongst other things, so it will probably be difficult, but I'd probably give my left nut for a good artist.

Land of Skyscrapers and Kangaroos (Sydney, Australia)

Welp, here's LE REQUEST

Can somebody make me an avatar of my current avatar--
    http://i.imgur.com/DGRAa.jpg
    But in the still of the characters of Homestuck in the interactive sections when you are talking to somebody, like this--
    http://i.imgur.com/B2tVK.png
    Possibly animated. And also another version with suggestive eyebrows AND/OR EATING PEANUTS if possible.

Hope it's not too big an ask...Thanks!
    Last edited by liquidMountain; 12-31-2011 at 09:24 PM. Reason: OHMYGOD NOT ANOTHER NEW AVATAR MEME NOOOOOOO
    http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/...tumblr_new.jpghttp://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/...banner_new.jpghttp://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/...spring_new.jpg

Land of trees and squirrels. (the forrest)

I have a request... I have no picture to start with, but... I want... Um... Well a description would be: Hair: A bit of a mess (kind of like he didn't brush it). Sign (no idea what it's called): A classic thunderbolt (yellow). Eyes: Sunglasses (Light blue). And I think that covers it... If anyone can make that, I would appreciate it...

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Anybody out there who can help me make a few musics? I need at least three. They are going to be for my website and I will give you complete credit for the music.

Here are the songs I would like:
    The first two are 8-Bit "Battle Musics". One for my character Elise (Torchin) White and one for my character "Seth White". I would recommend reading the story just to get caught up and understand the characters. The story is "Season Three" and there is a link to the homepage in my signature.

I also need a slow, sad, non 8-bit song based on the Intermission from my site. It is called "Memories of Eve". Could you make that?

For those interested, I always need some Fan Art as well!
    Last edited by spycomic29; 01-02-2012 at 01:58 PM.

Land of Cranberries and Nothing Happens Here
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Quote Originally Posted by Electro View Post
    I have a request... I have no picture to start with, but... I want... Um... Well a description would be: Hair: A bit of a mess (kind of like he didn't brush it). Sign (no idea what it's called): A classic thunderbolt (yellow). Eyes: Sunglasses (Light blue). And I think that covers it... If anyone can make that, I would appreciate it...
    I don't think anyone can work with this little detail. Can you be a bit more specific?
    Ask the PvZ Plants here

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by PriffyViole View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Electro View Post
    I don't think anyone can work with this little detail. Can you be a bit more specific?
    It's actually pretty specific. He gives little detail and wants the acceptee to expand upon what he has given.
    Observe:

Wow... Spycomic29... Thanks. Actually that's almost exactly what I had in mind for my request... And the result was perfect. Thanks again. If I tried to draw that, I would end up with... Fire starter... That picture is exactly what I had in mind when I requested it. I suck at drawing and giving accurate detail for what I'm trying to say, so you did great at getting my request done so well. ^-^

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Anytime! Anytime!

Come here and let me hug you... I need a hug... I'm having a hard week...

VIRTUAL HUG

Is anybody doing our requests?
    http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/...tumblr_new.jpghttp://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/...banner_new.jpghttp://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/...spring_new.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by lemurGavel View Post
    Could somebody please draw my fantroll?
    (That's paint splattered on her face, not blood btw xD)
    I'd love to draw your fantroll, I'm not sure if you already got a response. I'm having a hard time making out the symbol on her shirt though. Also, do you care what pose/facial expressions she has?

Pronouns
    he/him/his

In light of my last request, I would like some 8-bit upbeat Christmas music for my FA "Christmas in Torchia" which is found in my signature.
    Last edited by spycomic29; 01-05-2012 at 04:33 PM.

Land of Weather and Kangaroos (Melbourne, Australia)

Quote Originally Posted by liquidMountain View Post
    Welp, here's LE REQUEST

Can somebody make me an avatar of my current avatar--
    http://i.imgur.com/DGRAa.jpg
    But in the still of the characters of Homestuck in the interactive sections when you are talking to somebody, like this--
    http://i.imgur.com/B2tVK.png
    Possibly animated. And also another version with suggestive eyebrows AND/OR EATING PEANUTS if possible.

Hope it's not too big an ask...Thanks!
    Is this what you were after?

Variants:

I didn't do a version with the hood down because all my attempts looked absolutely terrible. I'm really only good at editing things

Quote Originally Posted by Chimervera View Post
    Is this what you were after?

Variants:

I didn't do a version with the hood down because all my attempts looked absolutely terrible. I'm really only good at editing things
    How HIGH do you even have to BE just to DRAW this well? Thank you so much

Sculpter of Light Blueamber10210's Avatar

I was wondering if someone could draw me a human!Aradia somewhat based off of this description:
    Pale with lots of small freckles on her face. Long, dark brown hair that reaches to her waist and never behaves. Her eyes are a chocolate brown, and she has a bit of a smallish nose. From her neck to her right arm is a scar from an accident when she was younger. She's about 5' 7" and very thin. Tends to stick to dark clothing, skirts and flowy shirts, sorta faerie-like.

And if anyone could also make a 100x100 version to go with it you will have all of my love, all of it

I wanna come down right now... Bluesunnyday's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

I was thinking of creating a tumblr for my fan-character. I'd like someone to create images for it. I can't offer you anything like money, but if they'd like to share the tumblr with me and add your fan-character, I'd be perfectly willing to do that! Please consider it!

Errr... Hello. So I realized I've been kicking it around on these forums for about two weeks now, and I'm still rather lacking an avatar. I also happen to lack an avatar. Anything anyone feels like whipping up would be positively delightful, but for some reason I seem to have the idea of a mobster mockingbird, complete with fedora, stuck in my head. If anyone could fulfill this, or just feels like being creative and whipping something, anything up, you will be idolized in an image that fills the void in my heart/right next to my posts.

Much obliged

Pronouns
    he/him/his

@Mockingbirds I'll be happy to do this for you!

Pronouns
    he/him/his

This is great, Spy! Thank you~!

REQUEST REPOST Once more before I give up hope (Ba dum pish)

Quote Originally Posted by Limot View Post
    Re-requesting now that we know what a Seer outfit and Hope colors look like. So yea, same request, but with Seer outfit and Hope colors/symbol.
    Also, Spycomic, just a tip: Don't save images as .jpg. Use .png for basically anything that's not a photograph/gif.

edit; it seems to have eaten the quote inside my quote. If you click on the source button for the quote, you should see the original request.

i wanted to make a fanadventure and was wondering if anyone wanted to do the art for it, pm me if you want more details

Re-requesting now that we know what a Seer outfit and Hope colors look like. So yea, same request, but with Seer outfit and Hope colors/symbol.
    Also, Spycomic, just a tip: Don't save images as .jpg. Use .png for basically anything that's not a photograph/gif.

edit; it seems to have eaten the quote inside my quote. If you click on the source button for the quote, you should see the original request.
    I'm working on it! In fact, all I have left is the animation/effects! No need to give up hope
    Fanstuck - The uncreatively named site where I display my Homestuck fancharacters.

(My other post appears to be stuck in moderation? Oh well) (EDIT: Okay it's there now)

How's this?

Variants:

Last edited by Chimervera; 01-08-2012 at 08:56 PM.

Now with 200% More Corn orngjce223's Avatar

Hey, this is a bizarre request, but I'm going to need someone to re-keyboard the piano parts of Doctoral Thesis for me (it's for the contest!) because I do not currently have a midi keyboard and right now it sounds too perfect.

I can make the sheet music if it's needed; I just need the resulting midi file(s) as they are played by a person in order to make it sound less perfect.

Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast