MSPA Forums
Page 19 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021222969 ... LastLast

Thread: TROLLSLUM 2: Troll Harder

D&D - Roleplayer Extraordinair Samulus's Avatar

Re: TROLLSLUM 2: Troll Harder

-- championChef [CC] began pestering Trollslum --

CC: Mmm... I love the taste of roasted Whale. A bit of aqua vitae on the meat really sets the flavor annnd just a hinnnt of rare toxic brannn frozen for a solar sweep spread over the meat gives it that extra punnnch to really make your taste buds go wild. Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... The scennnt is innntoxicatinnng. Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... Donnn't evennn get mmme started onnn the Dragonnnbear. Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... Its immmpossible to cook, if your nnnot familiar with the advance technnniques of the Queennn's master chefs. Mmmm...

DT: oh hEy, I think whAlE tAstEs GooD, too!
    DT: ExCEpt, you know, I tEnD to EAt thinGs rAw most oF thE timE
    DT: so I GuEss it's not thE sAmE?

CF: Mmm... Wait what? WHAT!?!? That is unnnacceptable. Oh but this food. Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... You absolutely mmmust joinnn mmme for dinnner onnne day. Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... I will prepare a feast the likes of which you have nnnever seennn before. The victual, the coulis, the salad! Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... Donnn't evennn get mmme started onnn the salad. I have hunnnted far annnd wide for onnnly the best to put innn mmmy salads. Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... Eating food rare, bah! Tis the life of a savage, that is. Emmmbrace the bennnefits of mmmodernnn cuisinnne mmmy friennnd. Mmm...

DT: wEll, i Don't sEE thE hArm in it, But
    DT: i likE thE liFE oF A sAvAGE, As you CAll it
    DT: its Fun!
    DT: it puts A twist on liFE thAt mAkEs thinGs unprEDiCtABlE AnD intErEstinG!
    DT: thouGh it is only FooD thAt you wAnt to GivE mE

CC: Mmm... I suppose so. After all, who ammm I to mmmake your decisionnns for you? Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... Still, it wouldnnn't hurt to mmmake a few channnges eh? Like actually preparinnng your food. Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... Nnnow that I thinnnk about it, you probably have to hunnnt for your food right? Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... Perhaps we cannn hunnnt together one day. I've hunnnted the rarest beasts onnn the plannnet. Annnd I mmmust say that they taste oh so delicious. Mmm...
    All games are D&D. Fact.

ChumHandle: freneticAugur

Euell Jagur - championChef | Shaan Tehir - exaltedChevalier|Degan Anteaus - transcendantArchitect
    Duke of Cuisine___________Lord of Tools_______________Builder of Dreams

I hate typos, especially those that I keep making and don't realize about until later.
    All games are D&D. Fact.

Euell Jagur - championChef | Shaan Tehir - exaltedChevalier|Degan Anteaus - transcendantArchitect

some assembly required Carnegie's Avatar

CC: Mmm... I love the taste of roasted Whale. A bit of aqua vitae on the meat really sets the flavor annnd just a hinnnt of rare toxic brannn frozen for a solar sweep spread over the meat gives it that extra punnnch to really make your taste buds go wild. Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... Its immmpossible to cook, if your nnnot familiar with the advance technnniques of the Queennn's master chefs. Mmmm...

CC: Mmm... I will prepare a feast the likes of which you have nnnever seennn before. The victual, the coulis, the salad! Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... Donnn't evennn get mmme started onnn the salad. I have hunnnted far annnd wide for onnnly the best to put innn mmmy salads. Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... Eating food rare, bah! Tis the life of a savage, that is. Emmmbrace the bennnefits of mmmodernnn cuisinnne mmmy friennnd. Mmm...

CC: Mmm... I suppose so. After all, who ammm I to mmmake your decisionnns for you? Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... Still, it wouldnnn't hurt to mmmake a few channnges eh? Like actually preparinnng your food. Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... Nnnow that I thinnnk about it, you probably have to hunnnt for your food right? Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... Perhaps we cannn hunnnt together one day. I've hunnnted the rarest beasts onnn the plannnet. Annnd I mmmust say that they taste oh so delicious. Mmm...

DT: wEll i Don't rEAlly hunt
    DT: my CustoDiAn DoEs thAt For mE
    DT: i mEAn i proBABly CoulD Do ExtrA huntinG For mysElF
    DT: But shE's ABlE to GEt EnouGh For mE on hEr own AnD i Don't wAnt to sEEm unGrAtEFul!

DT: But shE's ABlE to GEt EnouGh For mE on hEr own AnD i Don't wAnt to sEEm unGrAtEFul!

CC: Mmm... Well it doesnnn't mmmatter who does the hunnntinnng, just so lonnng as onnne of you does. Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... Whatever. Say, why donnn't you commme over on 12 Perigee's Eve? That's mmmy favorite holiday. Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... Its annn excuse for mmme to hold a feast. Mmmostly because I love feasts. Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... If you were to cook your food, you'd unnnderstannnd the true subtleties of my art. Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... Then againnn, mmmost blue bloods donnn't really appreciate mmmy culinnnary skill. Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... Hey! Mmmy roast is donnne. Annnd, fuck! Mmmy lusus just rannn off with it. Dammmnnn, annnd here I was ready to enjoy dinnner. It smmmelled so good. Mmm...
    All games are D&D. Fact.

some assembly required Carnegie's Avatar

CC: Mmm... Well it doesnnn't mmmatter who does the hunnntinnng, just so lonnng as onnne of you does. Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... Whatever. Say, why donnn't you commme over on 12 Perigee's Eve? That's mmmy favorite holiday. Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... Its annn excuse for mmme to hold a feast. Mmmostly because I love feasts. Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... If you were to cook your food, you'd unnnderstannnd the true subtleties of my art. Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... Then againnn, mmmost blue bloods donnn't really appreciate mmmy culinnnary skill. Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... Hey! Mmmy roast is donnne. Annnd, fuck! Mmmy lusus just rannn off with it. Dammmnnn, annnd here I was ready to enjoy dinnner. It smmmelled so good. Mmm...

DT: hAhAhA oops
    DT: oh wEll mAyBE you CAn GEt it BACk lAtEr
    DT: As for thE EvE i supposE i CoulD ComE visit
    Last edited by Carnegie; 09-06-2010 at 12:19 PM.

Ain't no air fighta! Flamerider64's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

If you didn't get the hint, I'll be doing a flash.
    It's going to be using the paint tool, so don't expect anything rediculously cool.

DT: hAhAhA oops
    DT: oh wEll mAyBE you CAn GEt it BACk lAtEr
    DT: As for thE EvE i supposE i CoulD ComE visit

CC: Mmm... But it was hydra mmmeat! I spennnt mmmonths traversinnng halfway across the plannnet and scourinnng an ennntire junnngle to kill that thinnng. Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... Evennn thennn it took mmme hours to set up the traps annnd evennn mmmore timmme to kill the beast whennn those didnnn't work. Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... I've tasted that only onnnce before, annnd it was the mmmost succulennnt, mmmouthwaterinnng roast I ever had. Mmm...
    CC: Mmm... Oh well. I guess I'll just have to commme up with sommme other recipe that I cannn cook onnn the fly. I'm honnnestly starvinnng. Mmm...
    CC: Hydra mmmeat requires weeks of slow but innntennnse cookinnng to counnnteract the regennnerative properties of the creature's flesh. Mmm...
    All games are D&D. Fact.

Hey Noot! How about instead of working on your character room and lusus like you were going to, you draw Ailbhe in totally moe outfit she'll never even wear!

has all the cake. All of it. Marionette's Avatar

Fffffffff so cute.
    Feel free to hit me up if craving action of the roleplay sort.
    Wayward Refrain: a Text Adventure

someone who probably returned Spherallic's Avatar
    Land of Rain and Windmills (or: The Netherlands)

Your name is AGNISS KHAEOS.

You DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT INTERESTS AND SUCH, becuse YOU HAVE NONE. Well, aside from KILLING THINGS, STARTING FIRES, SPEEDCORE, and BEING ANGRY ALL THE TIME. Your lusus teached you: IF IT BOTHERS YOU, GET PISSED AT IT. You HEARTILY TOOK THIS ADVICE, and since then youHAVE BEEN ANGRY ALL THE TIME, because ALMOST EVERYTHING BOTHERS YOU. Your lusus is ABOUT AS ANGRY AS YOU ARE, and you have A LOT OF FIGHTS EVERY DAY. You have A LOT OF SCARS because of that, but THEY LOOK KINDA COOL and you don't really FEEL A LOT OF PAIN. Another benefit of your REGULAR FIGHTING is your INCRENDIBLE STRENGTH. Combined with your CONTINUOUS ANGER, you have BECOME SOMEWHAT OF A REALLY DANGEROUS PERSON, and because of that you have BEEN SENT FAR AWAY FROM THE OTHER TROLLS. The place where you live right now is INCRENDIBLY DANGEROUS DUE TO THE HIGH NUMBER OF DEADLY CREATURES, but you can KILL THEM EASILY BECAUSE OF YOUR INCRENDIBLE STRENGTH.

Your trolltag is ignitedChaos and you ARE A BRAINLESS NOOKSUCKER WHO CAPITALIZES ALL OF HIS FUCKING USELESS WORDS OUT OF PURE GODDAMNED RAGE

More information:

Quote Originally Posted by scintillatingMoniker
    I noticed a distinct lack of villanous trolls, or at least ones that are active at the moment.
    Haha, what would he do about Attais and his 'I'm yellorange not purplindigo okay' routine?

-- serpentCorruption began trolling MSPA Forums --

SC: uh where the fuck am I
    SC: isss thisss like a chatroom or sssome ssshit
    SC: how did I even end up wandering into thisss place
    SC: I don't even know

EB: Good day, and let me enthusiastically introduce you to the MSPA Trollslum, officially coronated Troll Central!
    EB: In which manner may you endorse my nefarious experiments?
    EB: The other emerald-blooded ones consider it above themselves to even so much as to convey the most minute measure of any sample for my study.

SC: what
    SC: what sssort of experimentsss exactly

EB: I reiterate, NEFARIOUS experiments.
    SC: uh what would I have to do
    SC: I guessssss if it'sss easssy enough
    SC: I don't really care

EB: Okay, I shall present this in a simplistic manner so as for you all to be able to comprehend.
    EB: I require a blood sample. My psychological research is all but completed, but now I require knowledge as to 'what makes it tick', as light-bloods may say.
    EB: I have samples from all other blood colors except green.
    EB: At some point in the next twelfth of a solar sweep, I shall let off a flare.
    EB: Deliver your sample as close as you can to the flare's location.
    EB: My research as to the origination of troll intelligence shall be (likely) complete!
    EB: Hopefully.
    EB: I shall permit myself to a singular malevolent snicker in case of achievement of this goal.

SC: fuck that sssoundsss like a lot of work
    SC: essspecially for sssomething I don't even care about all that much
    SC: how about you come get it from me inssstead
    SC: I don't feel like coming down off thisss mountain
    SC: it'sss too much work to climb back up

Quote Originally Posted by AmbientArtisan View Post
    Haha, what would he do about Attais and his 'I'm yellorange not purplindigo okay' routine?
    Hang on, let me ask him.

Quote Originally Posted by impossibleCoagulation
    are you serious/
    this is a joke.
    no highblood would possibly-
    oh god.
    i may need to rethink the rule about not going above greenbloods dear god
    Last edited by scintillatingMoniker; 09-06-2010 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scintillatingMoniker View Post
    Hang on, let me ask him.
    Ahaha! Now where did I put my Attaisdealwitit.gif....

Esabelle is awesome c: Metaflare's Avatar

oh man what am I doing here I dont even

Your name is ZECHER MARXIS. You don't have very many INTERESTS. Mostly it is just GAMING and RANTING TO YOUR AQUAINTENCES ABOUT POINTLESS THINGS. Although you are PROUD to be in the NAUTICAL ARISTOCRACY, you are still ASHAMED at your FEMININE COLORED BLOOD. BRIGHT PINK. How humiliating. You are also VERY OPEN about your PERVERTED TENDANCIES. This is probably why you will never get any sort of TROLL RELATIONSHIP. It doesn't help that you are also a bit of a SPAZZ. Trolls online often mistake you for a GIRL and/or a LOWBLOOD because your TEXT COLOR is the same as your BLOOD COLOR. Your aquaintences frequently ask why YOU NEVER CHANGE YOUR COLOR. You just shrug.

Your trolltag is windowBatter, and you never question or exlaim. You only state. You also use caps when you try to make a point across. OKAY. You also tend to get frustrated very easilyaauyldkheefcsn.

Misc. Stuffs
    Last edited by Metaflare; 09-08-2010 at 06:19 PM. Reason: I KEEP ADDING STUFF AKJHSAKED AND I CANT STOP
    http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9202/littlebanner.png
    TROLLS IN SPOILER|TUMBLR HERE|IN WHICH ME AND MY FRIENDS PLAY GAMES

Rogue of Space(or maybe Mind) Aerok12's Avatar
    Pronouns
    [other] (see signature)

-- musicalExpirator[ME] began trolling accompaniedOverlord[AO] --

ME: HELP ME
    ME: 7HEY'RE COM1NG 1N
    ME: HEpppppkjma

AO: What? Zetsea! Oh no. Not you too. Oh my gods. Why does this keep happening?

-- accompaniedOverlord [AO] began trolling sleepingBeast [SB] --

AO: Bayz! Bayz can you hear me? Zetsea has gone missing! Ishaza too! Please be okay...

-- accompaniedOverlord [AO] began trolling disturbedRomancer [DR] --

AO: Hey! You! Whatever your name is! You are the one who is servering Ishaza, right? She has gone missing, and Zetsea has too! Please answer me!

chimericOdium/altruisticallyUneffusive

pronouns: they/them or xe/xer

vote Annie for skeletonlasses crash826's Avatar

reverbFollower [RV] began trolling accompaniedOverlord [AO]

rV: He-e-ey, guy!
    rV: Didn't I FLA-A-ARP with you?
    rV: He-e-ey, we-e-e ha-a-ave-e-e the-e-e sa-a-ame-e-e te-e-ext color!
    rV: We-e-ere-e-en't you ye-e-ellow?
    Last edited by crash826; 09-06-2010 at 07:51 PM.

Rogue of Space(or maybe Mind) Aerok12's Avatar
    Pronouns
    [other] (see signature)

AO: Well, first of all, we do not have the same text color. They are slightly different. Second, no, I was never yellow. I have been green for as long as I know. Third, no, I did not FLARP with you. I never have FLARPed with anyone. I always wanted to, but I never got around to it. Anyway, this is not the time for this. I have to find my friends.
    chimericOdium/altruisticallyUneffusive

pronouns: they/them or xe/xer

-- electronicAcatamathesia [EA] began trolling impossibleCoagulaton [IC] --
    EA: hey!
    EA: is this thing even on?
    EA: oh fuck it. been heaRING THINGS
    EA: INVOLVING YOU And lowbloods
    EA: so i aSK YOU; WHAts the point?
    EA: if you knew aNYTHING About biology you'd know thaT MUTAtions haPPEN And your stupid genocide won't do jaCK SHIT TO PREVENT THE PREVAlence of lowbloods becaUSE MUTAtions will ensure they exist aGAin, even if it taKES A couple hundred generaTIONS
    EA: Am i on your list now or something
    EA: fuck, i knew it, i set this thing up wrong aGAin, i'm just taLKING TO MYSELF
    EA: AlterniA TO ISJUL, STOP BEING SUCH A dumbaSS

IC: of course mutations happen. if anything i'm proof of that.
    IC: but mutations, when they continue to live, become traits. genetic traits passed down for generations.
    IC: granted, the lowbloods will return regardless of what anyone does
    IC: but the fact is, it will take much longer. and then when they do, it'll be one or two out of a hundred or a thousand.
    IC: much easier to 2prune2, don't you think/
    EA: OH SO YOU ActuaLLY Are here
    EA: i knew thaT! Anyway...
    EA: it would be eaSIER BUT I DON'T REAlly see the point
    EA: sure, blood caSTE And ALL THAt but i still think trolls aS A whole would benefit with laRGER NUMBERS IN OUR FORCES, WHICH WOULD OTHERWISE BE LOST WITH THIS GENOCIDE
    EA: OR HAve you forgotten whaT THE Adults do while we're busy wrigglign aBOUT BEFORE MAturity?

IC: oh please.
    IC: lowbloods on the front line/
    IC: none of them have the guts to fight.
    IC: all their guts are good for is spilling.
    EA: okaY SO
    EA: LETS SAy you caRRIED OUT THIS PLAn
    EA: then more of the highbloods you vaLUE SO HIGHLY WILL DIE DUE TO REDUCED NUMBERS
    EA: TO LOOK At this your waY, THE LOW BLOODS FUNCTION As meaTSHIELDS, PROTECTING MORE OF THE HIGHBLOODS

IC: are we trying to beat the enemy by blunting their swords/
    IC: or making them run out of ammo/
    IC: meatshields are nice to have, but not necessary.
    IC: and besides, my plans are for the long term. when the adults no longer required to fight.
    IC: they'll return from the war, triumphant
    IC: to a planet cleansed
    EA: UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    EA: OH GOD DAmnit
    EA: whaTEVER, FEEL FREE TO GO ON COMMITTING YOUR LITTLE GENOCIDE
    EA: GOOD LUCK FIGHTING THE ONES WITH TELEKINETIC POWERS
    EA: YOU'RE GOING TO NEED IT

-- electronicAcatamathesia [EA] ceased trolling impossibleCoagulaton [IC] --

vote Annie for skeletonlasses crash826's Avatar

AO: Well, first of all, we do not have the same text color. They are slightly different. Second, no, I was never yellow. I have been green for as long as I know. Third, no, I did not FLARP with you. I never have FLARPed with anyone. I always wanted to, but I never got around to it. Anyway, this is not the time for this. I have to find my friends.
    rV: We-e-ell, ma-a-aybe-e-e I ca-a-an he-e-elp you out, buddy!
    rV: I must ha-a-ave-e-e confuse-e-ed you with some-e-eone-e-e... Ar-r-re-e-e we-e-e brobdingnagian?

Esabelle is awesome c: Metaflare's Avatar

-- windowBatter [WB] began pestering Trollslum --
    WB: Um.
    WB: Okay.
    WB: Not exactly sure what I'm doing here.
    WB: An aquaintence told me to try this out.
    WB: If someone were to lay down the laws or something.
    WB: That'd be great.
    WB: Because I have NO FUCKING CLUE as to what I am doingsdlkgvfskn.
    http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9202/littlebanner.png
    TROLLS IN SPOILER|TUMBLR HERE|IN WHICH ME AND MY FRIENDS PLAY GAMES

Your name is KROVIT ALTARF. You used to have a bit of an INTEREST in BODY MODIFICATION and the mythical phenomenon of FACIAL HAIR, but you kind of regret it, as you now have a horn grafted to your chin and once performed an INCREDIBLY STUPID EXPERIMENT involving BLOOD TRANSFUSION that cost you both of your arms. You now are interested in ALTERNIAN SCIENCE-FICTION and the ancient art of CREEPYPASTA. As a result, you have frequent bouts of PARANOIA. The fact that you have a SPIDER CRAB LUSUS doesn't really help.
    You are a CANCER and have golden blood, which causes you to THINK VERY HIGHLY OF YOURSELF, but is actually a middle-class color. Even with your relatively low blood, you have recently started DRESSING LIKE ALTERNIAN ROYALTY, which your friends think LOOKS STUPID. But you know they're wrong.
    You can be a bit of a CREEPER, a skill which you have almost perfected. You even scare yourself sometimes.
    Your trolltag is
    goldenAbnormality, andd you zpeak in a rather peculliar accent.

Random bits of information under spoiler.

Sprites under spoiler.
    Last edited by Bellstrom; 09-11-2010 at 10:00 PM. Reason: more information and sprites
    In the least offensive way possible.

Your name is DORPIA MITHUN. You are a young troll currently living in a pleasant HIVE BY THE SEA which has become overrun by VARIOUS SPECIES OF FLORA due to your lusus's habit of collecting and burying SEEDS which she subsequently FORGETS THE LOCATION OF. This has resulted in numerous TREES and other PLANTS growing in and around your hive, the tallest and mightiest of which is a HUGE ACORN TREE, which has been steadily taking over your hive for as long as you can remember. You don't mind, however, because the tree's many BRANCHES and NOOKS provide the perfect scaffolding for a network of HAMMOCKS and SWINGS, which you have carefully constructed within your home.

Another benefit of your lusus's penchant for finding and collecting VARIOUS SEEDS is the abundance of different fruits and vegetables which now grow around your hive. This is a good thing, because you suffer from a particularly nasty case of TROLL HYPOGLYCEMIA, which causes you to have to eat almost constantly while gaining no weight. If you were to skip any of your dozens of daily meals throughout the day, you would find yourself within the throes of an attack of LOW TROLL BLOOD SUGAR, a condition which is potentially fatal for any living being unfortunate enough to be within striking distance of your devastating INFERNO OF HUNGER. Luckily this situation almost never occurs, since you habitually surround yourself with a large number of EDIBLE ANIMALS AND PLANTS. Among these is your PRIZED HOOFBEAST GARY, whom you will never ever eat because he is your very best hoofbeast friend. Sometimes you ride GARY across the plain-topped cliffs which surround your seaside home, in search of new types of plants and animals to consume.

When you are not EATING or TENDING YOUR ANIMALS, you like to spend your time CLIMBING ROCKS, FISHING, and BUILDING BIRDHOUSES. This latter activity also serves to provide you with a multitude of NUTRITIOUS EGGS, to supplement those you already receive from your flock of CLUCKBEASTS. You also own a PORTABLE COMPUTING DEVICE, which you like to use to play games and chat while looking out of your LARGE AND NUMEROUS WINDOWS. Like most trolls, you are unable to venture out in the sunlight, tending to your crops and animals only during DUSK AND DAWN, however you have been researching ways to block the deadly rays while still allowing some degree of freedom, and feel you may one day solve the problem once and for all. Hopefully the ARMADA will just forget you're down here, and you can go on working on your project well into adulthood. You don't think the armada would really want you, anyway. Just one missed meal and BOOM, there goes the flagship. Oh well.

Your trolltag is UstulatedAppetition and you tend to repeat repeat certain words words.

Master SquiggleMancer amnesiaDinosaur's Avatar

Your name is Iidvan Loyier.

You have a variety of interests including CARD GAMES, MOTORCYCLES, ONLINE RPGS, and THE COLOR BLACK. You often play ONLINE RPGs with your friends, most of whom you ave never seen because you are BLIND. Despite that fact you have a great sense of STYLE. You have many different sets of clothing, but they are mostly black. You love the color BLACK, you think it tastes the best. You also dislike many things. These include FLARP, MATH, SCIENCE, and BOOKS. You hate books the most, they are a mockery to all blind trolls.

Your lusus is a swamp beast named Moyvir. He taught you all the great things you know. Your hive is decorated heavily, mostly with black and white pictures, rainbows, and the color black. You colored all your walls and the outside of your hive black. Your symbol is a Yellow Spade. You use the strife specibus CaneKind, and your Sylladex is the BRAIL MODUS. You have to "Read" the name of the item on the card you want to retrieve it.

Your trolltag is ultimateGraverrobber and yooouuu teeend tooo eeexteeend yooouuur voooweeels.
    Last edited by amnesiaDinosaur; 09-12-2010 at 10:39 AM.

Your name is VLADIS DESEDI. You’ve just crawled out of your recuperacoon, freshly covered in slime. You probably won’t get around to changing your clothes though because you are INCREDIBLY LAZY. This leads to most of your room being covered in the green goo.

You have an interest in BUILDING THINGS, which combined with your dreams of FLYING has led you to take interest in MODEL AIRPLANES. You never really get around to finishing any of your projects though, which is fine since you often end up falling and breaking them anyway, seeing as your LACES never stay tied. You’ve contemplated getting Velcro shoes, but you’ll probably never get around to it, being SO LAZY and all.

If it weren't for your LUSUS you'd probably never get out of bed, but its tendency to try to eat your head keeps you on your toes. You don’t usually talk to others, although your friend and MOIRAIL Tronno is an exception. He tries to keep you active, and wants to get you into ROCK CLIMBING. He’s given you a GRAPPLING HOOK as a gift, which has come in useful when it comes to grabbing things from afar when you are too LAZY to walk over to them.

Your trolltag is BreviloquentBuilder and your manner of speech is brief.

More info:

Pics:

(I hope I did it right ^^; )
    Last edited by Tribor; 09-09-2010 at 11:26 PM.