MSPA Forums
Page 8 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast

Thread: MSPA Fan-Art 20: Never Stop Drawing

R U D E Art Team

Re: MSPA Fan-Art 20: Never Stop Drawing

Shad, that is crazy awesometown.

In the meantime, I accidentally drew a bunch of Karkats instead of working or going to bed. Whoops.

Aerial View Karkat and Sad Karkat are my favorites.

What's a God to a Non-Believer Moderator Solaris's Avatar
    Pronouns
    they/them/theirs

My favorite is the mini-Karkat and he sad one.
    ALSO
    Myu2k2, Fem-Felt is awesome and you should feel awesome.
    Shad, I love that song and I love any attempt at making arts to it or any other song reminiscent of my childhood.
    StarKirby, you have made me sad because I was terrible at Cave Story so....
    I love it though

And I say it is a small cape.
    But really, I like how it has appeared in all of your drawings and the important thing is that John is back and he eventually gets a blue outfit to match his blue everything else.

AND SERIOUSLY
    YOU GUYS ART FUCKING FAST
    HOPY SHIT
    Like seriously, I love you guys.

Also, Ha, Lexxy double posted
    Last edited by Solaris; 09-21-2010 at 05:43 AM.

R U D E Art Team

What double post~?

Also, I have it on good authority it is a hood with a small cape.

“hey, welcome back!! i missed you! so much has happened while you were gone, i can't even begin to say. but what matters is you're here now, right? i'll tell you as we go along! the others are dying to see you, i swear... come on already, let's GO!”

- there's a magnificence in taking a journey, across bigger and better and the most breathtaking things; but sometimes the best part is returning home. -

Heh, hello everyone; you're all as tightknit and supportive and amazing as you always were. I used to be pretty active here, but the forum moves too fast now.
    Only posted this because I thought people might appreciate seeing it; I doubt I'll be returning, so don't go out of your way to comment. (I get the feeling I made John's face terrifying anyway, heh.)
    Phenomenal stuff from every single person, not just art but also your words! Please continue to be the best community I've ever known. Love you all, even if you don't know me. Especially if you don't know me.

- INB

I never comment on the art anymore. I'm so busy all the time I just look at it and enjoy it in my own little private world of enjoyment. I'm not nearly as thoughtful as CeeJay at this stuff. Damn, I used to be so much more active in coming up with ideas and commenting. That being said; I love you all and the work you do still. I have sincerely enjoyed the past month of fan-art even if I don't comment on it much anymore..

I do see John's new outfit as having a scarf but maybe it is a cape. Regardless, it's awesome. Love the pics drawn of him in it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    So uh.
    I woke up with Be Prepared stuck in my head.
    And then I thought GEE WOULDN'T IT BE FUNNY IF--

And then I wasted all night doing things. I'm taking a break for now, and it's not nearly done...but..

I just have to say that this is the best thing ever. And that Jack Noir is now voiced by Jeremy Irons in my head. Hmm. I wonder how hard it would be to sync it up...

How did you guys get to eight pages without me. :enamored:

I know that's not a real emote but it should be.

Lexxy, I think your John is my favorite John.
    Also *HUGS FOR BUTTAR*

Aw fuck. Aw, fuck! catchTwentythree's Avatar

Jeremy Irons WOULD be an amazing voice for Jack in a Homestuck movie... but I feel like he should be a little more gravelly. Jeremy Irons has a subtle manipulator's voice, perfect for Scar or Lord Vetinari... but Jack is more of a brute-force kind of guy. A very direct tyrant who doesn't bother manipulating people when he can use more direct fear.

Who voiced Shere Khan? That'd probably be a good voice for him. Or the villain from Mulan.

I didn't actually mean to draw this... I was working on another picture when I took a break to doodle some stuff, and then I liked what I drew, so I kept working on it, and then in the end I had this:

I've never made anything in a style like this. I'm kind of really happy with how it turned out though!
    Pesterchum Handle: auctionedCanidae
    DeviantART - Last.fm - Livejournal

Quote Originally Posted by foxesforsale View Post
    I didn't actually mean to draw this... I was working on another picture when I took a break to doodle some stuff, and then I liked what I drew, so I kept working on it, and then in the end I had this:

I've never made anything in a style like this. I'm kind of really happy with how it turned out though!
    alkjgalsdfjalsg what

Holy crap

I came. o3o

Jeez Lexxy, those drawings are too good, I think I cant handle it

Best polar bear EVER polarBipede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    So uh.
    I woke up with Be Prepared stuck in my head.
    And then I thought GEE WOULDN'T IT BE FUNNY IF--

And then I wasted all night doing things. I'm taking a break for now, and it's not nearly done...but..

THIS SO MANY TIMES

*vanishes with out a...*

Watches you and hungers Wigmund's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Lexxy View Post
    Jumping on the John's New Outfit bandwagon!

John looks like he just hopped out of a fairy tale just to piss off Karkat.

I love your art!

Uhmm.. hope I'm doin this right sine this is my first post.. >///<;;;
    drew a fanart cause I think their relationship is cute :3 Iunno.. I don't really see it as a 'OOHHHHSHESALESBIAN' since they're young, it's more of a awww, I really like you :3
    Iunno.. that's just me.. anyway.. sketch I'm sure I'll eventually color.. and when I learn to draw men I'll probably expand it and draw tavros laying on the ground next to his wheel chair since Vriska's a huuuuge bitch
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cossette View Post
    Uhmm.. hope I'm doin this right sine this is my first post.. >///<;;;
    drew a fanart cause I think their relationship is cute :3 Iunno.. I don't really see it as a 'OOHHHHSHESALESBIAN' since they're young, it's more of a awww, I really like you :3
    Iunno.. that's just me.. anyway.. sketch I'm sure I'll eventually color.. and when I learn to draw men I'll probably expand it and draw tavros laying on the ground next to his wheel chair since Vriska's a huuuuge bitch
    :P

That may be one of the most adorable Kanayas I have ever seen.

Also your art style really reminds me of Jeph Jacques for some reason. o.O

Quote Originally Posted by catchTwentythree View Post
    That may be one of the most adorable Kanayas I have ever seen.

Also your art style really reminds me of Jeph Jacques for some reason. o.O
    OHNOOOOOO
    I knew It would happen eventually.. that IS like... my favorite comic :<
    haha, oh well, as long as it only REMINDS people of his art then I'm golden, hahha XD

@Avi - More people jumping on the draw John's new outfit bandwagon! Cute!

@nV - It was fun to iscribble with you! I'm reeeally looking forward to your art dump.

@myu2k2 - Your genderbent Felt are coming out awesome. My favorite is Itchy. Her suit is just fantastic.

@StarKirby - Quote!John and Curly!Jade! So awesome! Especially the bottom derp!guns one. :P

@Shad - That is just brilliant! It must have taken ages to make it all, but it is so wonderful! I luv Spade's head smack to Clubs.

@INB - ;_; I wish you didn't have to go. You seem so nice, and you drew such a luvly John. Even if you're not around to read it, I do hope you know it is a great John, I luv the perspecitive. Thanks for drawing!

@Lotus - Lotus, even though you don't comment, I'm pretty sure just by being around we know that you like the fanart. You seem to ooze appreciation.

@Foxes - that's really cool! I luv her hand, and hair, and the wings, and the painting style of it.

@Cossette - Welcome to the forum! That's a great picture, I especially like Vriska's scene hair and Kanaya's leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexxy View Post
    Jumping on the John's New Outfit bandwagon!

Lexxy, this is just beautiful. ;_; Your style is so perfect for John and everything about how you drew his new outfit is simply the greatest. I also like Karkat's eyes, and the happy diamond and grump spade.

I kinda wanna ditto Wigmund's comment. "John looks like he just hopped out of a fairy tale just to piss off Karkat."
    [ tweet ] ★ [ art ] ★ [ formspring ] ★ [ hug ] ★ [ trollsona ] ★ [ fic ] ★ [ Pesterchum: hyperPiggie or snapdragonSoda ]

@CeeJay
    Thanks vurreh much :3 I kind of cant tell ever if Vriska's hair is wavy, scene-ish or just messy, so I ade it a combination of the latter two.. haha! I really liked her hands since usually when I draw hands it's like the shittiest part of the drawing...

Quote Originally Posted by Cossette View Post
    OHNOOOOOO
    I knew It would happen eventually.. that IS like... my favorite comic :<
    haha, oh well, as long as it only REMINDS people of his art then I'm golden, hahha XD
    Hahaha, I definitely see influences from Faye in Vriska's face, and Kanaya has a little bit of Hanners/Dora. I think it's in the mouths, and maybe a bit in the hair-- and that's fine, because I've really been diggin' the way Jeph draws mouths and facial expressions lately.

Hahaha, I definitely see influences from Faye in Vriska's face, and Kanaya has a little bit of Hanners/Dora. I think it's in the mouths, and maybe a bit in the hair-- and that's fine, because I've really been diggin' the way Jeph draws mouths and facial expressions lately.
    yeah, Im usually a traditionl media type of person but I havent had a scanner in ages so my markers lie sadly in their case :<
    I've found that his style is a little easier to draw when all I have is a tablet so I guess my tablet art has evolved into that, haha. also since I feel bad posting in this forum without posting art or comments on someone elses art, here's a crappy appeasement image

oh God, it's huge...

... It's nice to see someone drawing an evil-looking Vriska without going overboard or making her look silly. She's cute, but so sinister. I think you really capture her incredibly well. She's a complex character, and a tough nut to crack-- this is like... the front she puts up, I think. Trying to look evil and tough so she won't reveal that she's insecure and feels weak.

... It's nice to see someone drawing an evil-looking Vriska without going overboard or making her look silly. She's cute, but so sinister. I think you really capture her incredibly well. She's a complex character, and a tough nut to crack-- this is like... the front she puts up, I think. Trying to look evil and tough so she won't reveal that she's insecure and feels weak.
    I think.. It's cause she kinda reminds me of me.. Iunno. people who dont know me really well seem to think I'm a huuuuuge bitch (lol) but really I've just got a hard shell from being insecure as a kid and sometimes people just have to get past it to get to the real me. That's ho I see her. I like her a lot, she's defiantly one of my favorite characters

Daaaaang. This thread is on fire this morning.

Lexxy, you draw the cuddliest Karkats.

Cossette, I can practically hear them in my head. Vriska looks so nutty and oblivious.

Myu, I'm enjoying your girly-Felt. Trace's underbite makes him a realllly disturbing woman. (Dat sprite)

Shad, my word. Poor little Deuce seems like he's just not cut out for this murderous plotting business.

Foxes, Terezi's nose is singing, just singing. You translated her hair into realism really well, too.

Not Butter, John's expression looks like he's beckoning us to further adventures. Nice work on the pose.

I like to take requests cause I love drawing but I can't draw unless I'm inspired and usually people have interesting requests that inspire me :3

Page 8 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast