MSPA Forums
Page 1 of 100 12341151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 2477

Thread: TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox - I ship it.

  1. #1
    Abomination Unto Nature Red Pen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Cuddle Puddle
    Posts
    1,076

    TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox - I ship it.

    Welcome to Team Super Alpha Mega Beta Zeta Epsilon Double Whammy With A Twist of Lemon: Najash's Awesome Squad Plus Those Other Guys. Also known as...



    The story so far:


    Links:


    Music!


    Sprites:


    Ask us questions on Formspring!


    Next thread here.
    Last edited by Red Pen; 01-21-2011 at 03:01 PM.

  2. #2
    Esabelle is awesome c: Metaflare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Land of What and TheFuck
    Posts
    9,024

    Re: TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox

    Woop woop

    Think we should post our trolls profiles here too?

    OKAY THEN


    Your name is ALIESH MANARE. You have a variety of INTERESTS. You enjoy ADVENTURE and EXPLORING EVERY NOOK AND CRANNY YOU CAN FIND. Others think of you as a bit of a TOMBOY, but you have a few FEMININE TRAITS as well. You value your PERSONAL APPEARANCE above all else, though your HAIR isn't high on your priorities. In fact it isn't even ON SAID LIST. It doesn't help that when you were MUCH YOUNGER, you threw your RECOUPERACOON off a cliff FOR THE HELL OF IT. So your LUSUS punished you by making you sleep on the FLOOR until you get yourself a NEW ONE. THAT TOO isn't high on your priorities. One day, you hope to find the ULTIMATE TREASUE on Alternia: JAVEY DONE'S LOCKER.

    Due to the bizzarre nature of TROLL MIND POWERS, you have been gifted with HYDROMANCY. You find this particularly USESLESS so you just shoot things with pistols instead.

    You are a good friend of cantankerousGeode, who you affectionately call Tronny. You MAY or MAY NOT hold REDISH FEELINGS for him. That is NOT PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE.

    You also MAY POSSIBLY be a bit TERRITORIAL when it comes to TROLL RELATIONSHIPS.

    Your trolltag is activeBeauty and you tend to space off...in the middle of sentences...all the time

    Misc. Stuffs
    Last edited by Metaflare; 09-22-2010 at 02:49 PM.
    http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9202/littlebanner.png
    TROLLS IN SPOILER|TUMBLR HERE|IN WHICH ME AND MY FRIENDS PLAY GAMES

  3. #3
    Abomination Unto Nature Red Pen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Cuddle Puddle
    Posts
    1,076

    Re: TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox

    Yeah, it'd be good to have that all in one place so it's easy to find. And on that note...

    > Be the troll whose freakish horns can be seen from space.



    Your name is NAJASH GUIVRE.

    You like listening to MUSIC, and sometimes you write and record your own. You've created several secret SONGS that will send you into a BERSERKER RAGE, which naturally you listen to as much as possible because of how cool they sound! Your strife specibus is set to GARROTEKIND, which is handily compatible with any kind of ROPE, WIRE, THREAD, etcetera, but mostly you just use your PREHENSILE HAIR.

    You're not really sure why none of your friends ever want to come over.

    Your trolltag is copperheadRhythm and you ssspeak with an unnerving rasssp. (And sssometimesss when you're in the proper mood / iambic pentameter happensss too.)

    Misc. info:


    Najash's room:


    It'sss a wiki you guysss!

    Extra note 'cause I'm conformist like that: Hi!
    Last edited by Red Pen; 11-07-2011 at 04:01 PM.

  4. #4
    blacksheepDaydreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Land of Corn and Cardinals
    Posts
    1,044

    Re: TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox

    HEY I'M NO LONGER IN CLASS

    -------------------

    > Be the super polite guuuuurl _



    Sprite made by Red Pen, but you all knew that. Gog, I'm so LAZY. *cries*




    You’re name is TOLERO NAFADE.

    You have a variety of INTERESTS, one of which is WRITING, but you have never actually gotten to the end of a storyline. You have many characters in your arsenal of imaginary go-to guys, and if any of them are insulted in anyway, you generally proceed to go into a BLIND RAGE, which in actuality is usually just a VERY LARGE AND ANNOYING HISSY FIT. You are infamous for SPACING OUT during important conversations because you are thinking about something related to a story you are writing at the time.

    You have a tendency to be SLIGHTLY TWO-FACED. When you are with PEOPLE YOU KNOW WELL, you come off as A BIT BOSSY and MEDDLESOME. You act this way because you care them, though. You swear this up and down. However, when you are with PEOPLE YOU DO NOT KNOW, then you are OVERLY POLITE AND SOMEWHAT SHY, and it usually TAKES A LOT TO GAIN YOUR COMPLETE TRUST. When it comes to PEOPLE YOU DO NOT LIKE or around PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE YOU, you come off as ANNOYINGLY QUIET and EXTREMELY APOLOGETIC, because you are a NATURAL PEOPLE PLEASER. This is probably why BLACK ROMANCE MAKES YOU EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE. Right now the person you are the most open with is your Morail, Najash.

    You’re strife specibus is SMALLBLADEKIND, which includes a POCKET KNIFE, A RAZOR BLADE, and a PAIR OF SCISSORS. Your preferred weapon of choice is the SERADED KITCHEN KNIFE, because it’s easy to hold and use for you.

    You are currently on Team Paradox, who consists of blacksheepDaydreamer (you), copperheadRhythm, cantankerousGeode and activeBeauty, breviloquentBuilder, and mediokreKarapase.

    You’re trolltag is blacksheepDaydreamer, and you have a tendency to use-the-hyphen-key-as-opposed-to-the-space-bar.

    TLDR:


    Also Wiki
    Last edited by blacksheepDaydreamer; 10-14-2010 at 05:44 PM.

  5. #5
    Aw fuck. Aw, fuck! catchTwentythree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    i don't know oh god please help
    Posts
    1,033

    Re: TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox

    http://02.chat.mibbit.com/

    Come join us in #moonstuck_ooc on the irc.darkmyst.org server, and I'll help you set up your own rooms for RP and OOC/plot chat.
    Last edited by catchTwentythree; 09-22-2010 at 04:57 PM.

  6. #6
    Viseroy of Pretty Kool Guy mediokreKarapase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Land of Punching Bears in the Face!
    Posts
    1,102

    Re: TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox

    Wiki!

    > Be the awesome troll who is awesome.

    Your name is MARNIX KHARON

    You're a PRETTY COOL GUY you suppose. Perhaps the coolest ever. In fact, you're pretty sure you are. Some people may call you a NARCISIST or an ATTENTION WHORE, but you know they're just jealous.

    But for the most part you are pretty chill. Sitting comfortably high on the hemospectrum, purple but slightly too blue to be aquatic, you don't give it much thought, unless of course you're dealing with someone who does care in which case you will use it to maniplulate the krap out of them. That is one of your specialties. You are manipulative, greedy and a liar. Still, somehow you manage to bring it together in a somewhat charismatic fashion, which allows you to still have some friends despite your introverted personality.

    In your free time you maintain a variety of interests. In addition to TROLLING (or DEBATING as the case may be) anyone and everyone you can get the attention of, you have dabbled a bit in EXTREME ROLEPLAY. The rest of your free time is whittled away on a PLETHORA OF USELESS TIMEWASTERS, such as playing solitare or mucking about with puzzels. Your strife specibus is currently set to ARMORKIND, being equiped with bladed gauntlets crafted from the karapase of your lusus.

    As a few points of interest, your Fetch Modi is LEGOBIN, which is just about the most frustrating thing ever, as it allows you to access any item, until the time comes when you actually need it for something. The symbol adorning your sick threads is of Pluto, which is a throwback to Scorpio, which is represented again via your Lusus. But you don't know this because these things don't exist on Alternia.

    Your trolltag is [kolor=#6633'si''si']mediokreKarapase and the letter 'si' is dead to you. Furthurmore, you use the letter k whenever you kan, for it is the best letter. The best.[/kolor]


    In conclusion:


    Assorted Piktures!


    Extra note cause I want to be cool like Beep: I've seen Marnix's sleeves drawn a number of ways by a number of very awesome people. Heck, I myself have retconned it a number of times. But I've finally settled on the final, canonical status of his sleeves. You can all sleep easy now. It is a long sleeve shirt over a t-shirt, but the sleeves are rolled up to his elbows.
    Last edited by mediokreKarapase; 10-07-2010 at 07:32 PM.

  7. #7
    blacksheepDaydreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Land of Corn and Cardinals
    Posts
    1,044

    Re: TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox

    HEY. HEY GUYS. LOOK AT WHAT BOREDOM MADE ME DO:

    TRONNO

  8. #8
    Abomination Unto Nature Red Pen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Cuddle Puddle
    Posts
    1,076

    Re: TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox

    BD you are a wonder. As soon as Beep and Tribor get here, we can get started on some serious plot-related debate!
    Or maybe just goof off, either way.

    Updated the first post to include sprites, cursors, and plot summary. Let me know if I forgot anything important.

  9. #9
    Esabelle is awesome c: Metaflare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Land of What and TheFuck
    Posts
    9,024

    Re: TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox

    RANDOM USELESS TRIVIA ABOUT TEAM PARADOX I THOUGHT OF IN SEVEN SECONDS:
    - There's a perfect split between genders on this team
    - Two purple-bloods, one blue-blood, two green-bloods, and one red-blood
    - There has been little to no mention of auspistice, most likely because there hasn't been a chance to form one yet. Or because it's the most confusing of the troll relationships. WHO KNOWS.

    ...mostly i'm just procrastinating from making a wiki page for Ali :V
    Last edited by Metaflare; 09-23-2010 at 12:40 AM. Reason: YOU SAW NOTHING
    http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9202/littlebanner.png
    TROLLS IN SPOILER|TUMBLR HERE|IN WHICH ME AND MY FRIENDS PLAY GAMES

  10. #10
    herp Tribor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Land of Syrup and Eh
    Posts
    449

    Re: TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox

    DID SOMEONE MENTION MY NAME



    Your name is VLADIS DESEDI. You’ve just crawled out of your recuperacoon, freshly covered in slime. You probably won’t get around to changing your clothes though because you are INCREDIBLY LAZY. This leads to most of your room being covered in the green goo.

    You have an interest in BUILDING THINGS, which combined with your dreams of FLYING has led you to take interest in MODEL AIRPLANES. You never really get around to finishing any of your projects though, which is fine since you often end up falling and breaking them anyway, seeing as your LACES never stay tied. You’ve contemplated getting Velcro shoes, but you’ll probably never get around to it, being SO LAZY and all.

    If it weren't for your LUSUS you'd probably never get out of bed, but its tendency to try to eat your head keeps you on your toes. You don’t usually talk to others, although your friend and MOIRAIL Tronno is an exception. He tries to keep you active, and wants to get you into ROCK CLIMBING. He’s given you a GRAPPLING HOOK as a gift, which has come in useful when it comes to grabbing things from afar when you are too LAZY to walk over to them.

    Your trolltag is BreviloquentBuilder and your manner of speech is brief.

    More info:

    Pics:
    Last edited by Tribor; 09-23-2010 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Presbyte's full name

  11. #11
    BEEP BEEP MEOW Beep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Land of Home and Work
    Posts
    1,760

    Re: TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox

    Quote Originally Posted by blacksheepDaydreamer View Post
    HEY. HEY GUYS. LOOK AT WHAT BOREDOM MADE ME DO:

    TRONNO
    THANK YOU! I was gonna make one but then bluh bluh I was a huge lazyass. Thanks sooo much! :3

    Brb reposting my profile thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by twinArmageddons
    TA: ii'm not bii2exual. ii'm biiwinniing.

  12. #12
    BEEP BEEP MEOW Beep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Land of Home and Work
    Posts
    1,760

    Re: TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox

    Quote Originally Posted by Metaflare View Post
    RANDOM USELESS TRIVIA ABOUT TEAM PARADOX I THOUGHT OF IN SEVEN SECONDS:
    - There's a perfect split between genders on this team
    - One purple-blood, two blue-bloods, two green-bloods, and one red-blood
    - There has been little to no mention of auspistice, most likely because there hasn't been a chance to form one yet. Or because it's the most confusing of the troll relationships. WHO KNOWS.

    ...mostly i'm just procrastinating from making a wiki page for Ali :V
    Wait I thought Marnix was a purple blood too...
    Quote Originally Posted by twinArmageddons
    TA: ii'm not bii2exual. ii'm biiwinniing.

  13. #13
    Viseroy of Pretty Kool Guy mediokreKarapase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Land of Punching Bears in the Face!
    Posts
    1,102

    Re: TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox

    I am. I was going to comment on how I thought Tronno was a purple blood too.

    I guess sometimes your text looks a bit blueish, mine does too at times. We're both right on the cusp between blue and purple.

  14. #14
    herp Tribor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Land of Syrup and Eh
    Posts
    449

    Re: TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox

    Which reminds me, I made a wiki page a million years ago and didn't tell anyone.
    http://trollslum.wikia.com/wiki/BreviloquentBuilder

  15. #15
    BEEP BEEP MEOW Beep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Land of Home and Work
    Posts
    1,760

    Re: TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox

    >Be the mountain hermit

    Back View


    Your name is TRONNO CONTAR. You are an unusually UPBEAT and POSITIVE THINKING troll who lives on top of a MOUNTAIN bordering the main troll continent's EASTERN SEA. There are no other HIVES around you for over 100 MILES so you don't interact with other TROLLS very often. You have a variety of INTERESTS, the most prevalent being your love of GEOLOGY, namely GEODES and ROCK CRYSTALS. You love anything to do with ROCKS such as STUDYING THEM, CLIMBING THEM, DIGGING THEM UP, and on occasion EATING THEM. You insist that the excess minerals and calcium only serve to ameliorate your digestive tract and make you STRONGER. Some could say this love of yours borders on FETISHISM but you think that is just silly.Your other prominent interests include EXTREME SPORTS, and NAVIGATING MAZES. Your rare affinity for rocks and non-carbon based life forms gives you an innate ability to READ THE WIND/EARTH and know how to find your way in any landscape. When asked how this works, you say the rocks SPEAK TO YOU.

    Though you are a high ranking PURPLE blood, your gills are underdeveloped and you cannot live underwater for extended periods of time. This, combined with grub-hood trauma, has caused you to have a PHOBIA of large bodies of water. You chose to build your hive so close to the EASTERN SEA because you thought that being in the presence of such a scary sight every day would eventually lead you to OVERCOME YOUR FEAR. This has not yet happened.

    Your chumhandle is CantankerousGeode and you "kinda type like yas ALWAYS HELLA EXCITED an CANNA CONTROL YAS VOLUME YEAAAAAAH!!" You also have a slight impediment on "th" sounds.

    More info:

    Relationships:

    Hive:

    Lucus:

    Bedroom:

    Heromode


    Extra note cause people get it wrong: He's wearing a sleeveless vest over a long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Also, that spike of hair at the base of his neck is kinda like a mini rattail (ie. it is kinda long and sticks up). He's 5ft7in and will grow to be about 6ft5in. I love all the art I've gotten, but I just wanted to point this out.
    Last edited by Beep; 10-31-2010 at 07:47 PM. Reason: better backwards pic
    Quote Originally Posted by twinArmageddons
    TA: ii'm not bii2exual. ii'm biiwinniing.

  16. #16
    Esabelle is awesome c: Metaflare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Land of What and TheFuck
    Posts
    9,024

    Re: TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox

    Quote Originally Posted by mediokreKarapase View Post
    I am. I was going to comment on how I thought Tronno was a purple blood too.

    I guess sometimes your text looks a bit blueish, mine does too at times. We're both right on the cusp between blue and purple.
    ...Derp :V
    http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9202/littlebanner.png
    TROLLS IN SPOILER|TUMBLR HERE|IN WHICH ME AND MY FRIENDS PLAY GAMES

  17. #17
    BEEP BEEP MEOW Beep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Land of Home and Work
    Posts
    1,760

    Re: TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox

    Sry. I just now realized that Tronno's text looks a lot bluer than the symbol on his shirt... Welp, too late to fix that.
    Quote Originally Posted by twinArmageddons
    TA: ii'm not bii2exual. ii'm biiwinniing.

  18. #18
    blacksheepDaydreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Land of Corn and Cardinals
    Posts
    1,044

    Re: TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox

    PFFFFF- I thought Tronno was indigo for a little while.

    Stupid me. This is what happens when I think.

  19. #19
    BEEP BEEP MEOW Beep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Land of Home and Work
    Posts
    1,760

    Re: TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox

    Lol. Just shows how much people read my intro. I don't blame you though cause it's hella long.
    Quote Originally Posted by twinArmageddons
    TA: ii'm not bii2exual. ii'm biiwinniing.

  20. #20
    Esabelle is awesome c: Metaflare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Land of What and TheFuck
    Posts
    9,024

    Re: TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox

    I read it. I thought that Marnix was the blueblood
    http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9202/littlebanner.png
    TROLLS IN SPOILER|TUMBLR HERE|IN WHICH ME AND MY FRIENDS PLAY GAMES

  21. #21
    herp Tribor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Land of Syrup and Eh
    Posts
    449

    Re: TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox

    Okay so guys our session is gonna start moving faster than a weasel on fire once Friday comes around because that's when me and beep plan on posting some hardcore awesome animations and shit

    So you better buckle down because this shit is gonna be out of this world

  22. #22
    Esabelle is awesome c: Metaflare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Land of What and TheFuck
    Posts
    9,024

    Re: TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox

    Fuck yeah can't wait
    http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9202/littlebanner.png
    TROLLS IN SPOILER|TUMBLR HERE|IN WHICH ME AND MY FRIENDS PLAY GAMES

  23. #23
    blacksheepDaydreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Land of Corn and Cardinals
    Posts
    1,044

    Re: TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox

    @ Tirbor: Bitchin', bro. I'm sure it's gonna be EPIC and I am totally excited for it. I would shout and jump for joy but I'm in class right now.

    I need to stop scheduling classes so late.

    @ TEAM PARADOX: JUST TO ASK, GUYS- I have made a SHIT TON of sketches revolving around T.P. (lol, TP. I just noticed that.), and I was wondering when I FINALLY GET THEM ALL SCANNED IN (GOG I'M LAAAAZY) would you guys cares if I posted them here?

    (Also, yes Red. There's more than what I showed you.)

  24. #24
    Abomination Unto Nature Red Pen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Cuddle Puddle
    Posts
    1,076

    Re: TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox

    Okay yes, this is totally an awesome place to post anything and everything Paradox-related, be it story or sketches or whatever.

    WHAT THERE'S MORE?? BD YOU POST THOSE THINGS THIS SECOND YOU CRAZY ARTIST.

  25. #25
    blacksheepDaydreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Land of Corn and Cardinals
    Posts
    1,044

    Re: TROLLSLUM: Team Paradox

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Pen View Post
    Okay yes, this is totally an awesome place to post anything and everything Paradox-related, be it story or sketches or whatever.

    WHAT THERE'S MORE?? BD YOU POST THOSE THINGS THIS SECOND YOU CRAZY ARTIST.
    PFF- I thought you said "WAIT THERE'S MORE".

    And I wanted to know: Would I get a free frying pan for free with this purchase- a fifteen dollar value, mine for free? /murdered

    I'm slooooooooooow

    And OSM. I WILL DO THAT RIGHT...

    ...WHEN I GET HOME. HA. YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA SAY RIGHT NOW, DIDN'T YOU? WELL, I WASN'T. I'M STILL IN CLASS.

    Alright, I seriously will get on that ASAP. I WILL T.P. THIS PLACE. (lol, it amuses me so!!)
    Last edited by blacksheepDaydreamer; 09-23-2010 at 04:47 PM. Reason: YOU SHUT UP.

Page 1 of 100 12341151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •