MSPA Forums
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Trollslum2: Team 'Beat everyone else and win first'

Re: Trollslum2: Team 'Beat everyone else and win first'

I look over the many blueprints in my room. Hmm, there would probably be a way to make the button to eject a cruxite dowel press-able from the floor. Then there was also the matter of the card.

England, i can't say more than that for fear of Kalyn actually making good on that stalking threat

Asphit survayed the damage from his lofty perch. The pile seemed to have fragmented on impact, throwing pieces of junk all over the room. Other than that it was hard to tellfrom this distance. There was however what looked like a glowing blob over the machine that everyone said had such a scaaary timer. Whether or not that was because it was broken now was hard to say. He'd have to climb down to the bottom to check. Asphit pulled himself to his feet unsteadily, finding them unwilling to support his weight. Clutching desperately to the banister he began his slow descent.

The ground floor, when he finally reached it, was strangely quiet. He'd half expected his lusus to stay and give him another lecture on how useless he was and why this game was a waste of his time. Asphit gave a mental shrug of his shoulders before sidling over to the machine he'd tried to open. For all intents and purposes he seemed to have been successful. The lid was most deffinately off. The little glowing orb thing though? Debatable. He gave the wheel a little experimental spin, causing a smooth purple cylinder to slide out of the pipe before toppling off the machine as another cylinder attempted to take its place. He leapt forward to cath it, still unsure of the items relative value. His hand connected with its strangely warm surface while still in mid air and he landed with a soft splat against the floor... Splat?

It was weird, the floor seemed somewhat sticky beneth his feet, as if a thin coat of jam had been spread across its surface and left to dry. He looked down to see he was standing in a shallow pool of purple liquid that was rapidly spreading over the floor. His eyes drifted treacherously towards the largest broken pile of junk. A single still twitching leg extended from beneath its heavy mass, stained with the purple flecks of its own blood. Asphit stared at it numbly. Unable to find anything to say.

Is really Che Guevara vehementPropagandist's Avatar

No response. He was alone and the land outside was burning, becoming pockmarked with the small meteors. He left his husktop to run downstairs as fast as his legs could carry him, shutting any windows he could find to keep the poisonous air from getting inside. That would kill him if he was exposed to it for too long. Making his way to the last floor, he grabbed a stack of books to stand on so he could shut the high windows. Why did he make them so high? So stupid, stupid, stupid! After closing the windows, he got off the books and looked at one, placing the book into his Accessory Sylladex.

His door was open, smoke was practically billowing inside. He closed the door, holding his breath until it seemed like his horns would pop off of his head. Looking down, he noticed his poor lusus, which managed to get inside. It's wings were charred, leaving it a wriggling grublike creature. He walked over to it, petting it's snout.

He had been with the lusus for so long, it had raised him and fed him, taught him how to properly strangle trespassers, how to match colours and accessorize... and now it was dying. Painfully.

"Life is like a fleeting dream, from one we wake up into another, until we are nothing." He quoted from some famous troll he couldn't be fucked to remember. Grabbing the lusus, he dragged it upstairs, back to where his husktop was in his room. Laying it down, he found his claws left near a corner, and picked them up. Flutterers could only be killed the same way they kill their prey.

It was time to put the lusus out of it's misery forever.

-- viciousVivisector has started trolling egregiousLarcinist --
    VV: JEGUS FUCK
    VV: LOOK OUTSIDE.
    VV: LIKE NOW.
    VV: JEGUS.
    VV: MOTHERGRUBBING JEGUS
    VV: SJADASK
    VV: You're probably not even here. Fuck. Keep your lusus near, sweetgrub.

-- viciousVivisector has ceased trolling egregiousLarcinist --

-- viciousVivisextor has started trolling promisciousButterfly --

VV: You're that girl EL told me.
    VV: He wants to make you his kismesis I'm sure. How loooveeelly and hideoousss.
    VV: Is your lusus safe?
    Last edited by vehementPropagandist; 10-18-2010 at 06:21 PM.
    Lecafe Olelaf
    Athena Ivanta
    Jaques Cestda
    Zygote Vellus

Knowing that she was unable to stop the meteors herself, Vlinda instead decided to see what EL was actually up to. She saw him staring blankly at a heap of junk. The look on his face worried her, and she examined the pile carefully, trying not to remind him she could see what was happening.

Just as she zoomed in on the pile, she started to get trolled by yet another unfamiliar name. Usually she would've been flattered, but this wasn't such a good time.

-- viciousVivisector has started trolling promisciousButterfly --

PB: Ah, so you’re 7he o7her h!gh blood.
    PB: A7 leas7 you don’7 seem so arrogan7.
    PB: No7 7o men7!on you come up w!7h 7he mos7 !n7eres7!ng 7heor!es.
    PB: EL doesn’7 seem capable enough 7o be anyone’s k!smes!s.
    PB: Bu7 le7’s no7 dwell on 7ha7.
    PB: You asked me !f my lusus was safe, correc7?
    PB: 7he las7 7!me ! checked, !7 seemed 7o be f!ne.
    PB: Should ! double~check for you?
    Deviance ~ Interrogations ~ Observation

8i8 IceTigerLily / promiscuousButterfly 8i8

-- viciousVivisector has started trolling promisciousButterfly --

PB: Ah, so you’re 7he o7her h!gh blood.
    PB: A7 leas7 you don’7 seem so arrogan7.
    PB: No7 7o men7!on you come up w!7h 7he mos7 !n7eres7!ng 7heor!es.
    PB: EL doesn’7 seem capable enough 7o be anyone’s k!smes!s.
    PB: Bu7 le7’s no7 dwell on 7ha7.
    PB: You asked me !f my lusus was safe, correc7?
    PB: 7he las7 7!me ! checked, !7 seemed 7o be f!ne.
    PB: Should ! double~check for you?

VV: It would be best if you do, sweetgrub.
    VV: And quick.
    VV: Mine just died. It's blood is all over me and ruining my clothes.
    VV: This is just the beeesst daaay eeevvveeeeerr.
    VV: Fucking meteors.
    Lecafe Olelaf
    Athena Ivanta
    Jaques Cestda
    Zygote Vellus

Not that other guy. The One Guy's Avatar
    Land of Memes and Potholes (AKA The Internet)
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Snargoss was stunned for a moment, but then he came to his senses. It was only Ralphie, is big ratlike lusus. He had probably smelled the cheese on the sandwich; this was exactly why he kept all his cheese in a locked container. He set down rest of the sandwich for Ralphie to eat, and said "≠ now Ralph, I'm probably in a hurry." He then proceeded to navigate the dusty hallways he knew so well until he came to the room he wanted. There it was: his old miniature spring powered catapult. It was unconventional, but the force of its springs should be enough to pop that cap right off. He pushed it back to the elevator pad, where he saw his lusus was still eating ... wait ... Ralphie wasn't moving... Suddenly Snargoss realized his fatal mistake, that sandwich had ham in it, and a lot of it, and Ralphie was extremely allergic to ham. Snargoss had known that to play the game, Old Ralph would have to die, but he never realized it would affect him so much. N-n-no, he couldn't let himself be over taken by grief, he had a game to play, and he sure as hell was not going to lose. With his new resolve, he pushed the catapult on to the pad and rode it back up.

I wait for the client player.

Vlinda felt uneasy reading about anything happening to her lusus. Briefly was just a poor, flying briefcase with a face on it - it wasn't like a predatory beast. She checked the patch of land where ML had accidentally placed the alchemiter. It was by the tree where Briefly would usually be. Vlinda looked back at VV's message. She decided to go to Briefly's tree.

Thanks to her great organisational skills, she was able to head out into her garden with no problems at all. She looked at the alchemiter, gazing at it dumbfoundedly. A small squeak came from underneath the large contraption. Vlinda looked to her feet. She saw half of her lusus poking out from under the alchemiter. Briefly wasn't going to survive, she could see it in his beady eyes. She instead knelt by her little lusus and gave it a tight squeeze, as tears began to roll down her cheeks.

England, i can't say more than that for fear of Kalyn actually making good on that stalking threat

Asphit sat at his husktop listlessly. It blinked with the flashing lights of new messages but he couldn't bring himself to care. He'd just killed his lusus. Even if it wasn't intentional, even if it hadn't been a direct action, he'd still killed him. Crushed him beneath a pile of junk collected from far too many failures. He couldn't even cry, not a single tear. His body just shook, his shoulders jilting up and down as he gagged for breath. He raised an arm, shivering palpitations racing up and down its length, and placed it firmly on his husktop. He wanted to scream, to get angry, to show something. But if he couldn't even do that then he didn't have a right to be sad. All he had left was the game and it seemed like years since he'd last spoken to his team mates.

--egregiousLarcinist [EL] began trolling viciousVivisector [VV]--
    EL: SorrY...
    EL: I GoT DistraacteD
    EL: I'lL TrY TO KeeP IN ToucH BetteR
    EL: I, UmM...
    EL: Whaat'S GoinG ON OveR ON YouR EnD?

-- promiscuousButterfly [PB] began pestering egregiousLarcinist [EL] --

PB: On second 7hough7s, we seem 7o have a problem.
    PB: A b!g one.
    PB: L!ke a mass!ve, flam!ng me7eor headed s7ra!gh7 7owards your h!ve.
    PB: Jus7 say!ng.

EL: WaaiT, WhaaT?
    EL: MeteoR?
    EL: You'rE KiddinG RighT?
    Last edited by loner-kid; 10-19-2010 at 02:23 PM.

Vlinda kissed her lusus goodbye before rushing back to her system. She still had to help EL save his sorry behind.

-- promiscuousButterfly [PB] began pestering egregiousLarcinist [EL] --

PB: On second 7hough7s, we seem 7o have a problem.
    PB: A b!g one.
    PB: L!ke a mass!ve, flam!ng me7eor headed s7ra!gh7 7owards your h!ve.
    PB: Jus7 say!ng.

EL: WaaiT, WhaaT?
    EL: MeteoR?
    EL: You'rE KiddinG RighT?
    EL: A Meteor?

PB: Yes, several !n fac7.
    EL: ...
    EL: ThiS IS AA JokE RighT?
    EL: HaA HaA

PB: ! don'7 7h!nk !7 !s.
    EL: AalL LaaugH AaT EL
    EL: ThiS IS SO FunnY

PB: !'m be!ng ser!ous.
    EL: OkaaY OkaaY
    PB: Unless you really wan7 7o d!e.
    EL: CaaN YoU UhH...
    EL: TelL HoW ClosE IT IS?

PB: !7's ge77!ng pre77y close, bu7 !f 7he 7!mer !s any7h!ng 7o go by, we s7!ll have 7!me.
    EL: ThE TimeR...
    EL: I MaaY HaavE BrokeN ThaaT WheN I DroppeD AalL ThE JunK ON ToP OF IT TO CraacK ThE SeaaL

PB: So we don'7 even know how much 7!me we have?
    EL: IT KeepS EitheR ShowinG RaandoM NumberS OR GoinG CompletelY BlaanK
    EL: SO NO

PB: Oh, for fuck's sake.
    PB: R!gh7, do you remember wha7 ML sa!d?

EL: YeaaH
    EL: SorrY FoR BeinG SO UselesS

PB: You know wha7 you need 7o do?
    EL: I'lL UH...
    PB: 100% sure?
    EL: TrY TO GeT IT DonE BeforE ThE MeteoR HitS
    PB: R!gh7, le7 me look up 7ha7 conversa7!on aga!n.
    EL: I ShoulD ProbaablY ConcentraatE ON ThaaT RaatheR ThaaN TaalkinG
    EL: ThE MeteoR CoulD HiT AanY MomenT

PB: 7h!s !s 7rue. !'ll help ou7 as much as ! can.
    EL: IF I...
    EL: IF I Don'T MaakE IT
    EL: MaakE SurE EveryonE ElsE GetS ThrougH OkaaY
    EL: I'lL TaalK MorE WheN I'M SaafE I SupposE
    EL: So...
    EL: ByE

Pronouns
    he/him/his

3/6? WHITE GUARDIANS DEAD

Err, um, sorry … I mean:

As snargoss rode the elevator pad back up to his Respiteblock, an idea came to him, he could prototype Ralphie! He didn't know if it would bring the old rat back to life, but it was definitely worth a shot. As he reached the top floor, his eyes were immediately drawn towards the blinking lights on the computer. As he walked over to it he looked out one of the large windows and the ever reddening sky. The same thing the others were seeing, he supposed. Well, not quite the same. He idly wondered if he would have been better off playing Sburb. That would have required some major explaining, but he couldn’t help but think … his line of thought was derailed by the urgency of the text in front of him.

PB: ML?
    PB: ML, !F YOU'RE 7HERE, PLEASE ANSWER ME.
    PB: WE'RE !N SOME SER!OUS SH!7 R!GH7 NOW.
    PB: WE NEED ALL 7HE HELP WE CAN GE7.

ML: What? What is it.
    ML: Did the timer show less time than you thought it did?

He took a hurried glance at his own timer; thankfully it hadn’t started yet.

ML: I can’t help you if I don’t know what’s wrong!

He then checked the other blinking window:

WT : ThErE YOU gO, nOw thE crUxtrUdEr Is mOrE EffIcIEnt.
    ML: Thanks.

VV: Oh nooothhiing.
    VV: Just painting my keratine finger coverings Haze Purple
    VV: Watching meteors rain like the words of an angry god.
    VV: Seeing them get progressivly closer.
    VV: Feeling my lusus's blood cake on my skin.
    VV: You know, nooothiiing at all.
    VV: Everything is fuuucking woonderful here.
    VV: Thanks for asking, orificeface.
    VV: Maybe you should open a fucking memo about this.
    Last edited by vehementPropagandist; 10-19-2010 at 11:14 PM.
    Lecafe Olelaf
    Athena Ivanta
    Jaques Cestda
    Zygote Vellus

Asphit stared at the screen for a few moments. The meteor could hit at any moment, and yet he couldn't bring himself to move. He felt tired, his mind pitifully begging for rest beneath the great weight of fatigue. Couldn't he stay here just a little longer? There was still VV, still that flashing unopened window. He had to say something to him before the end. It didn't have to be anything special, just... A reminder. A reminder that he'd taken the time to say something, even if it was the stupidist thing he could be doing right now. He hovered the cursor over the window, selecting it with a soft click that reverberated through the lifeless rooms of his hive.

EL: I...
    EL: I Didn'T KnoW, SorrY
    EL: I WisH I CoulD BE MorE HelpfuL, BuT I HaavE SomE ThingS ON MY EnD TO DeaaL WitH
    EL: I'lL BE HerE FoR YoU WheN I'M FinnisheD ThougH
    EL: SO PleaasE Don'T ThinK I'M AabaandoninG YoU...

Asphit minimised the window, not wanting to see anything else. So he wasn't the only one who'd lost their lusus.Yet another thing he didn't know how to feel about. At the very least he was glad he'd kept his loss to himself. Lakshmi was the one who deserved some sympathy, and it wouldn't help to have that ruined by Asphits own problems.

He stood up slowly and craned his head towards the timer. It jumped erratically between numbers before settling on a fatalistic flat line. 00:00. He looked up, half expecting the meteor to already be bearing down on him. But nothing. It seemed he'd have to keep going. He snatched up the pre-punched card and walked over to the cutting machine, pushing it into the slot firmly. Turning again he retrieved the smooth cylinder and clicked it into place within the vice. Eyes staring into nothing he pressed the button.

I decide to start mapping the hive, quickly panning around and writing down details.

EL: I...
    EL: I Didn'T KnoW, SorrY
    EL: I WisH I CoulD BE MorE HelpfuL, BuT I HaavE SomE ThingS ON MY EnD TO DeaaL WitH
    EL: I'lL BE HerE FoR YoU WheN I'M FinnisheD ThougH
    EL: SO PleaasE Don'T ThinK I'M AabaandoninG YoU...

VV: Oh my gog don't start this apologizing shit now.
    VV: I'm not your moirail.
    VV: Why do I pity you so much?
    VV: Just do what you have to do, okay? Stay alive and wary.

Lakshmi looked away from his husktop, the pieces of body that was once his lusus, at the bookshelf. It stood there, rattling a little. His mind was lost in memories, way back to the day when he lost his eye. It was enough to occupy him for now.
    Lecafe Olelaf
    Athena Ivanta
    Jaques Cestda
    Zygote Vellus

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Getting no response, Snargoss checked the game window. PB was nowhere to be seen, but something by the alchemiter caught his eye. He zoomed in to find an odd white Briefcase with a face struggling from under it. He tried moving the alchemiter to free the poor thing, but there just wasn't enough grist. Just then PB appeared on the side of the screen walk up to the thing and hug it. So this was her lusus? Fitting, but that meant that he was responsible for two lususes' (lusi's? What is the plural of lusus?) deaths. Not that it really made any difference. He didn't know how long she would be grieving there, so, keeping an eye on the Trollian conversation, he got up and pushed the little catapult to the cruxtruder. He pulled it back as far as it could go, and released it. All at once the arm slammed into the cap, causing it to fly through and shatter the entire large window. The catapult itself was flung backward into his bookcase on the other side of the room toppling it and spilling his book collection all over the floor. Snargoss immediately crouched down and covered his face with his arms as glass shards flew everywhere. Fortunately he avoided major injury, but his purple blood seeped out of various cuts as he pulled out the glass shards in them. Another thing he wasn't going to be able to keep secret, he figured. Standing up and looking at his cruxtruder, he saw that the kernelsprite floating next to it was already prototyped with a shard of glass, and the timer had begun counting down.

Asphit picked up the freshly carved cylinder, depositing it in his syladex for safe keeping. Whether it was unique or he could recreate it he didn't know, it just felt... safer to keep it in his syladex right now. It was the one thing that stood between him and a fiery death right now and if he broke it there was no guarentee he could remake it. He ran over to the final machine, keeping his eyes firmly pointed away from the unhelpful timer. He stopped for a moment, resolutely deciding to actually ask someone what these stupid things were called if he managed to make it out of here alive. A possibility that seemed to get slimmer and slimmer the more he dawdled over this.

--initiating 'my first syladex'--
    --searching for carved cylinder--
    --match found--
    --What is 2+2?--

"4" Asphit said, depositing the cylinder onto the small platform. He waited, watching the arm swing around and scan the new object. then... nothing. The machine looked like it was waiting for something. Some further action before it could finish whatever it was that it was doing. Asphit scanned the room desperately. There had to be something he'd missed. Some small action that still needed to be done. It was strange though, none of the machines seemed to have any extra functions and he'd been there while using them so he couldn't have missed anything. Unless... he flipped the carved cylinder onto its over side. Damn. Okay, he just had to think harder. What could he remember. Asphit clicked his fingers suddenly. There'd been a glowing orb, it'd hovered over the timer machine after he cracked it open. Strangely though the glowing orb was nowhere to be seen, and Asphit severely doubted sources of light were that great at stealth. There really weren't that many options of where it had gone, so he chose the most obvious. He looked up.

High above the orb bounced and rocked, almost tauntingly, as if it was well aware of what lay in store for the hapless troll far below. Even assuming Asphit could work out what to do with it there was no way he was going to be able to reach it. He was completely screwed. No question about it. He felt his legs give way beneath him and he collapsed to the ground. He felt, oddly calm. He'd done everything he could and now there was nothing within his power to change. He couldn't even say it was particuarlly unfair, even if you didn't count all the times when he should have and very nearly died before this point there was still the fact that he probably deserved to be culled. Not much left to do but sit and watch the fireworks. The ground began to shake beneath him, a deep rumbling caused by hundreds of meteors impacting the earth for miles around. From up above came the painful sound of rock on rock as something collided with his hive. It smashed through the upper story wall, cutting a burning streak across the arched ceiling. And then it vanished. Suddenly ceasing to be in a flash of light. There was a whirring behind him as a robotic arm began to stir, and a faint pop as if a chunk of air had been displaced instantaneously. Asphit turned around. Lying on the largest platform of the machine was a small figurine of himself. He picked it up tentatively, unsure of what to do with it. He stood up and made his way over to his husktop, sitting down before its comforting glow. The painful whirring inside the machine had descended into a steady crunch in his absence as if it was choking desperately for its last few gulps of air. He opened a trollian window and began to type a short message. The choking stopped as the husktop erupted in a shower of sparks and burning plastic causing Asphit cried out in pain as his body was caskaded in the agony inducing remnants. He rolled from side to side on the floor trying to quench the still burning material the stuck to his skin mercillessly. Slowly the monitor dimmed to the blank black state of a screen not receiving any input.

--connection to server player lost--

Asphit stopped rolling, clutching at his injured arm as he panted heavily towards the ceiling. The figurine was still craddled gently in his damaged hand. He placed it on the floor beside him, stiff and painful muscles protesting even the simplest of movements. So asking for help was out of the question then. He was going to have to work this one out himself. Lazily he raised a hand towards the unseeable sky and the meteor that lay beyond. He opened a hand, spreading his fingers wide almost as if he were trying to catch whatever was coming. He clenched his hand into a fist, his knuckles whitening as his hand shook dangerously. In one fluid motion he smashed the figurine.

The thief of time has entered the land of steam and pulse

Vlinda slapped herself. She didn't know what she was doing in a time of need, she found that her inactivity had made her computer head to sleep. Her thoughts immediately went straight to EL as she logged back on. When the connection was established again, she saw him in a different place than before.

-- promiscuousButterfly [PB] began trolling egregiousLarcinist [EL] --

PB: EL?
    PB: EL, where ARE you?
    PB: 7h!s !sn'7 your h!ve.
    PB: Or !s !7?

While she awaited her response, she decided to FINALLY get back to ML.

PB: Aga!n, 7err!bly sorry abou7 7ha7.
    PB: !'m no7 comple7ely sure wha7 came over me.
    PB: ! guess !'m s7!ll ge77!ng 7o gr!ps w!7h wha7 happened 7o Br!efly...

She let out a mournful sigh, looking out of the window. She then shook her head and continued trolling ML.

PB: Anyway, abou7 EL.
    PB: On 7he plus s!de, we s7!ll have h!m.
    PB: Bu7 ! don'7 have a clue where he !S.

She soon realised how useless having a desktop system would be for this sort of game, considering the mass amount of adventuring that was bound to come. She fidgeted with her swiss-knife for a little while, pondering how effective her strife specibi were going to be. She needed to think of a plan as far as keeping in touch with her comrades. But first she'd wait to hear what they said.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Snargoss' sandals crunched on the glass as he walked over to what remained of the window. He could feel the hot wind whipping at him as he looked out. The drop could be dangerous if he wasn't careful. Turning around he caught sight of his blinking computer screen. Crap, what if he was too late? What if the time he spent looking out the window had been just enough time to doom them all? He rushed back to his computer, slipping and landing face first in glass shards along the way. Upon finally reaching it, he hurriedly read through the words on the screen:

He breathed a sigh of relief. Once again, PB had gotten him all worked up over nothing. It seemed things were going pretty well, actually; EL had apparently made it into the medium. Brushing glass dust off his face, he began to type

ML: Quit scaring me like that.
    ML: I almost fell out of my window while running to answer you.
    ML: In any case, it would seem that EL has entered the medium.
    ML: It's basically the next stage of the game; you'll need to go in next.
    ML: What does it look like?

Just then he noticed something on the screen.

ML: Wait, scratch that.
    ML: Look @ your timer, you've got to get *ted!

PB: Bu7 ! have no !dea wha7 !'m do!ng.
    PB: You're pre77y much go!ng 7o have 7o expla!n every7h!ng 7o me.
    PB: !'m go!ng 7o be ava!lable v!a my w!reless, bu7 !'m no7 used 7o 7yp!ng on !7.
    PB: You have been warned.

She didn't really want to look at her timer, in case it told her she had 10 seconds left. Instead, she just ran to her cruxtruder and examined it quickly. She whipped out her cellgrub and set up Trollian on there ready to contact ML, but instead of immediately contacting him (at least, the last time she checked, it was a him) she fidgeted with the machine enough until it produced an orange cylinder. She assumed this was the result she wanted and headed towards the totem lathe.

She had to credit ML, he did a fantastic job of trying to be so orderly. Well, apart from where the alchemiter went, but that was a mistake and quite possibly the hand of fate. Speaking of ML, she was probably missing something, like that pre-punched card...

PB: OKAY, ! HAVE 7H!S.
    PB: WHA7 NOW?
    PB: AREN'7 ! MEAN7 7O HAVE A PUNCH CARD SOON?

Pronouns
    he/him/his

ML: Right, I put the card...
    ML: I put it...
    ML: Hold on.

Snargoss checked the Phernalia Registry, and sure enough, the card was still there. He selected it and dropped it at PB's feet.

ML: There, sorry about that.
    ML: Just stick it in the slot & let the lathe carve the cruxite dowel.
    ML: Take the dowel & set it ↑→ on the alchemiter's pedestal.
    ML: Finally just take whatever the alchemiter creates & break it somehow.
    ML: You got that?

She was sure she did, it seemed easy enough. Before she headed off to save herself, she stored the different components of her desktop system in her sylladex. It took up much more room than she would have preferred, but she still did have some responsibilities to look after. After picking up the last part, she did as ML instructed, and soon enough the freshly carved cruxite was taken down to her alchemiter.

She tried not to look at the ground as she sorted out the second part of her instructions. She didn't want to see Briefly's dead body again. Once she placed the dowel onto the pedestal, she found her item to destroy was a cow figurine. She hesistated doing something about it, it was rather cute. But she had to do it, for survival's sake. She looked at the figurine in her hand, and saw Briefly's body under it. This was the motivation she needed.

7h!s !sn'7 for me... 7H!S !S FOR BR!EFLY.

She threw the figurine against the wall of her hive, tightly closing her eyes to see what happened next...

> Vlinda: Find yourself in the Land of Grass and Springs.

-- promiscuousButterfly [PB] began trolling egregiousLarcinist [EL] --

PB: EL?
    PB: EL, where ARE you?
    PB: 7h!s !sn'7 your h!ve.
    PB: Or !s !7?

EL: RighT YeaaH, NoT ImportaanT RighT NoW
    EL: IN AA FeW MinuteS MY Laand'S GoinG TO GeT ItS FirsT PulsE
    EL: It'lL CleaaR ThE SteaaM FoR AA LittlE BiT SO You'lL AactuaallY BE AablE TO SeE SomethinG FoR AA ChaangE
    EL: I'M GoinG TO NeeD YoU To KeeP ME AalivE
    EL: I'D DO IT BY MyselF BuT I Don'T RemembeR SeeinG ME TherE
    EL: OH YeaaH, ThiS IS FuturE ME BY ThE WaaY
    EL: Don'T ExpecT MucH FroM CurrenT ME TilL I GivE HiM ThE ReplaacemenT HusktoP

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Snargoss watched as the girl went and made the model cow. She hesitated for a second, and then cried out something before smashing it against the wall, and in a flash, entered the medium. With his client in safely, he knew that he was probably going in next. He checked his timer, happy to see he was in no hurry, and walked over to his setup. As he extracted the dowel and it slid down to click into place on the lathe, he couldn't help but think that this was finally it, he had been waiting for this moment for sweeps. He felt oddly ... calm. He went to grab the card, and it struck him, he hadn't seen WT place the card anywhere. He crunched back to his computer:

ML: Uh, did you by any chance place the pre-punched card anywhere?
    ML: I kind of need it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast