MSPA Forums
Page 12 of 103 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262 ... LastLast

Thread: TROLLSLUM 3: Triple Trollfle Shuffle

Evil Overlord / Teacher LordGabon's Avatar

Re: TROLLSLUM 3: Triple Trollfle Shuffle

Quote Originally Posted by tonightsEntertainment View Post

Your name is TERWAL GIBBON.

You are a fine, upstanding GENTROLLMAN. It is your duty as such to be as polite and honorable as possible, as difficult as that may be for your race. As it stands, though, you are quite the glutton for punishment. You see, your interests revolve around MUSIC, commonly seen as useless by your peers. You take your SAXOPHONE where ever you go, hoping to one day find a fair troll lass who won't kick you down the stairs as soon as you begin playing.

Your second major INTEREST is around your own FASHION. You find your expensive and fashionable clothing to be the most important part of being a GENTROLLMAN. Your most prized piece of clothing is, however, your HAT. You are so proud of your HAT. The only thing you feel is wrong with it is that you lack additional HATS, or the possibility that this HAT is too small, which tends to happen as you grow. Due to the nature of your horns, the only way to change your HAT is to destroy it and build a new one around your head, a ritual that always brings you to tears.

Your trolltag is tonightsEntertainment and you like to end your sentences musically ♪ Unfortunately, not even the Trollian program appreciates your interests ♪

Wiki and more to come soon.
    I don't know why, but I really like this one.

It also may be one of the few trolls that CA would actually enjoy spending time with. Not because of his interests, but because I have a feeling that - as a gentleman troll - he would be loathe to criticize the sillyness of CA's statements.

Spot on.

Spins you a tale of everything ChaosWolf's Avatar

I might have an addiction...

Your name is Scrantool Negintuffer.
    You have only one INTEREST and it is TROLL GENETIC STUDY. You have dedicated your entire life to the study of TROLL GENES. You study trolls of all color blood, attempting to solve the mystery of why the same species of creature as different blood colors, as well as the mystery of water-trolls, whether their creation is a consistent mutation or a different species all together who simply shares biology with regular trolls.

As you can see, you tend to ramble about your OBSESSIVE INTEREST as it is your only reason for living. Your GENETICIST JACKET is colored in the subjects of your GENETIC EXPERIMENTS. Your understanding of troll genes has made you a little bit INSANE.

You have a small psychic talent, that only works on the genetic or molecular level. You can scan and memorize the genetic code of every troll you meet.

Your Lusus is a rare MULTIBLOODED OCTOPUS, and has been used on many blood-related experiments.

Your trolltag is evolutionaryEncoder and you string-your-sentences-together-as-if-it-were-a-code-comma-and-you-dont-use-punctuation-you-say-it-period

Still Doesn't Give a Shit Zaffa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordGabon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tonightsEntertainment View Post

Your name is TERWAL GIBBON.

You are a fine, upstanding GENTROLLMAN. It is your duty as such to be as polite and honorable as possible, as difficult as that may be for your race. As it stands, though, you are quite the glutton for punishment. You see, your interests revolve around MUSIC, commonly seen as useless by your peers. You take your SAXOPHONE where ever you go, hoping to one day find a fair troll lass who won't kick you down the stairs as soon as you begin playing.

Your second major INTEREST is around your own FASHION. You find your expensive and fashionable clothing to be the most important part of being a GENTROLLMAN. Your most prized piece of clothing is, however, your HAT. You are so proud of your HAT. The only thing you feel is wrong with it is that you lack additional HATS, or the possibility that this HAT is too small, which tends to happen as you grow. Due to the nature of your horns, the only way to change your HAT is to destroy it and build a new one around your head, a ritual that always brings you to tears.

Your trolltag is tonightsEntertainment and you like to end your sentences musically ♪ Unfortunately, not even the Trollian program appreciates your interests ♪

Wiki and more to come soon.
    I don't know why, but I really like this one.

It also may be one of the few trolls that CA would actually enjoy spending time with. Not because of his interests, but because I have a feeling that - as a gentleman troll - he would be loathe to criticize the sillyness of CA's statements.

Spot on.
    I like this troll because CF is pretty much guaranteed to kick him down a flight of stairs. >:3
    Oh, and CJ would probably get along great with him. And maybe SH, for that matter.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10659594/Denlocked%20Clean.png
    Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    I might have an addiction...

Your name is Scrantool Negintuffer.
    You have only one INTEREST and it is TROLL GENETIC STUDY. You have dedicated your entire life to the study of TROLL GENES. You study trolls of all color blood, attempting to solve the mystery of why the same species of creature as different blood colors, as well as the mystery of water-trolls, whether their creation is a consistent mutation or a different species all together who simply shares biology with regular trolls.

As you can see, you tend to ramble about your OBSESSIVE INTEREST as it is your only reason for living. Your GENETICIST JACKET is colored in the subjects of your GENETIC EXPERIMENTS. Your understanding of troll genes has made you a little bit INSANE.

You have a small psychic talent, that only works on the genetic or molecular level. You can scan and memorize the genetic code of every troll you meet.

Your Lusus is a rare MULTIBLOODED OCTOPUS, and has been used on many blood-related experiments.

Your trolltag is evolutionaryEncoder and you string-your-sentences-together-as-if-it-were-a-code-comma-and-you-dont-use-punctuation-you-say-it-period
    Do I smell a rivalry brewing?!

catastrophicAggregate - Mad Scientist intent on RE-enslaving the galaxy via horrible genetic experiments

v.

evolutionaryEncorder - Geneticist who seems like an alright kind of guy

Or, perhaps...

partners in crime?!

...Hogod, I'm so wonky right now :$

Your name is ATZELL NULVAN.

You have always been interested with the SKY.

You, unlike most trolls do not reside in a standard respite block, or better said, a STATIONARY one. You live in a small AIRSHIP made from the remains of numerous BEASTS that your LUSUS has killed and a horrendous amount of scrap metal. This puts you in constant attack with BOMBARDMARAUDERS who find any chance to BOMB your SHIP. Due to your NOMADIC NATURE you do not have much contact with the outside world. This has ultimately led you to completely fail in terms of TROLL ROMANCE.

Your true ambition is to be able to fully control the power of the SKY, specifically THUNDER and LIGHTNING. A silly childish aspiration, but which dreams aren't, right?

You are aware of the social status your blood lends you on the HEMOSPECTRUM but this has never garnered you any respect anyway, so you find it quite TRIVIAL and ARCHAIC. You tend to ignore it, but sometimes your slight nobility gets the better of you if a low blood gets too high on his high fuckin horse.

Speaking of which, you are usually quite CALM, but sometimes, just sometimes, others can take you off the deep end and you tend to EXPLODE and have a NERVOUS BREAKDOWN. This is usually followed by numerous APOLOGIES. Others tend to see you as a TOOL, but WHATEVER.

Your trollTag is aerialEquinox and you talk in a quiet, s7ight7y NerVous, ANd siNcere mANNer.

Last edited by august; 11-16-2010 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by airshipEngineer View Post

Your name is ATZELL NULLVAN.

You have always been interested with the SKY.

You, unlike most trolls do not reside in a standard respite block, or better said, a STATIONARY one. You live in a small AIRSHIP made from the remains of numerous BEASTS that your LUSUS has killed and a horrendous amount of scrap metal. This puts you in constant attack with BOMBARDMARAUDERS who find any chance to BOMB your SHIP. Due to your NOMADIC NATURE you do not have much contact with the outside world. This has ultimately led you to completely fail in terms of TROLL ROMANCE.

Your true ambition is to be able to fully control the power of the SKY, specifically THUNDER and LIGHTNING. A silly childish aspiration, but which dreams aren't, right?

You are aware of the social status your blood lends you on the HEMOSPECTRUM but this has never garnered you any respect anyway, so you find it quite TRIVIAL and ARCHAIC. You tend to ignore it, but sometimes your slight nobility gets the better of you if a low blood gets too high on his high fuckin horse.

Speaking of which, you are usually quite CALM, but sometimes, just sometimes, others can take you off the deep end and you tend to EXPLODE and have a NERVOUS BREAKDOWN. This is usually followed by numerous APOLOGIES. Others tend to see you as a TOOL, but WHATEVER.

Your trollTag is airshipEngineer and you talk in a quiet, s7ight7y NerVous, ANd siNcere mANNer.

Better than right. Quite good, old bean. Kudos all around.

In a way, I'm reminded of Eridan. Poor, poor Eridan.

My only suggestion is shortening the last name. As I was informed, most troll names are 6 letters for first and last. The last one is 7. Again, not a biggie.

Again, kudos!

Quote Originally Posted by LordGabon
    As I was informed, most troll names are 6 letters for first and last.
    I didn't know that was actually a rule. Alright, one letter won't be too bad. I kind of felt though whole Eridan thing too. I hope it's not too big of a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by airshipEngineer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LordGabon
    As I was informed, most troll names are 6 letters for first and last.
    I didn't know that was actually a rule. Alright, one letter won't be too bad. I kind of felt though whole Eridan thing too. I hope it's not too big of a deal.
    Again, I'm not one to mince words. I really liked reading your description. So don't worry about it. You've got a good troll there.

@LordGabon Thanks. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it.

ass to ass tonightsEntertainment's Avatar

I'm a bit late on the return, but thanks Zaffa and LordGabon!

lemonCyanide[LV] created a memo: YOU ARE ON A BOAT
    LC: .... sO^ iN^ mY^ eageR^ expectatioN^ foR^ a great^ manY^ thingS^ tO^ eventuatE^ i aM^ tryinG^ tO^ bidE^ mY^ timE^.
    LC: .... anD^ mY^ frienD^ waS^ tellinG^ mE^ thaT^ i shoulD^ geT^ a boaT^.
    LC: .... soO^ i waS^ likE^ yeaH^ greaT^ ideA^!
    LC: .... buT^ theN^ i realiseD^ i'D^ neveR^ haD^ a boaT^ beforE^
    LC: .... anY^ trollS^ ouT^ therE^ caN^ tell^ mE^ whaT^ yoU^ thinK^ abouT^ boatS^????
    LC: .... anD^ bY^ boatS^ i meaN^ thE^ thinG^ yoU^ siT^ oN^ anD^ presS^ a buttoN^ anD^ thereS^ thiS^ rushinG^ oF^ wateR^
    LC: .... welL^ .... thatS^ hoW^ theY^ describeD^ iT^.... sO^ itS^ gottA^ bE^ truE^!
    LG: .... maaaaaN^ i sooO^ wanT^ tO^ gO^ oN^ onE^ righT^ noW^!
    Last edited by x1phos; 11-04-2010 at 06:25 AM.

LC: .... sO^ iN^ mY^ eageR^ expectatioN^ foR^ a great^ manY^ thingS^ tO^ eventuatE^ i aM^ tryinG^ tO^ bidE^ mY^ timE^.
    LC: .... anY^ trollS^ ouT^ therE^ caN^ tell^ mE^ whaT^ yoU^ thinK^ abouT^ boatS^????
    LC: .... anD^ bY^ boatS^ i meaN^ thE^ thinG^ yoU^ siT^ oN^ anD^ presS^ a buttoN^ anD^ thereS^ thiS^ rushinG^ oF^ wateR^
    LC: .... welL^ .... thatS^ hoW^ theY^ describeD^ iT^.... sO^ itS^ gottA^ bE^ truE^!

--cannonForger [CF] responded to memo--
    CF: I! don't! know! who! the! fuck! you! were! talking! to!!
    CF: But! that! doesn't! sound! like! a! boat! at! all!!
    CF: I! call! motherfucking! bullshit! on! whoever! told! you! that!!
    CF: Tell! me! who! so! I! can! kick! them! down! some! stairs!!
    Stuff:

LC: .... reallY^? oH^ maN^. i wondeR^ iF^ shE^ knowS^?
    LC: .... yoU^ musT^ havE^ takeN^ a reallY^ gooD^ ridE^ oN^ onE^ righT^?
    LC: .... whatS^ iT^ reallY^ likE^????

CF: Ehh! they're! not! all! that! great!!
    CF: Fairly! slow! and! prone! to! rocking! around! annoyingly!!
    CF: Then! again! I've! only! really! spent! decent! time! around! old-fashioned! boats!!
    CF: The! ones! with! sails! and! shit!!
    CF: Little! speedy! boats! are! pretty! fun!, though! I've! only! been! on! one! once!!

Stuff:

CF: Then! again! I've! only! really! spent! decent! time! around! old-fashioned! boats!!
    CF: Little! speedy! boats! are! pretty! fun!, though! I've! only! been! on! one! once!!

LC: .... ooOH^ i remembeR^ heR^ tellinG^ mE^ abouT^ sailS^
    LC: .... shE^ saiD^ shE^ raN^ ouT^ oF^ sailS^ onE^ timE^ anD^ haD^ tO^ geT^ anotheR^ rolL^ oF theM^
    LC: .... apparentlY^ iF^ yoU^ buY^ twO^ plY^ sailS^ iT^ meanS^ theY^ arE^ nicE^ anD^ stronG^
    LC: .... sometimeS^ i thinK^ she'S^ noT^ tellinG^ thE^ trutH^ thO^
    LC: .... likE^ wheN^ shE^ senT^ mE^ thiS^ prograM^ whicH^ curseD^ mE^, althougH^ shE^ swearS^ iT^ waS^ aN^ accidenT^

LC: .... shE^ saiD^ shE^ raN^ ouT^ oF^ sailS^ onE^ timE^ anD^ haD^ tO^ geT^ anotheR^ rolL^ oF theM^
    LC: .... apparentlY^ iF^ yoU^ buY^ twO^ plY^ sailS^ iT^ meanS^ theY^ arE^ nicE^ anD^ stronG^
    LC: .... likE^ wheN^ shE^ senT^ mE^ thiS^ prograM^ whicH^ curseD^ mE^, althougH^ shE^ swearS^ iT^ waS^ aN^ accidenT^

airshipEngineer [AE] responded to memo.
    AE: 7eAVe the boat ridiN to the AristocrAcy of the nAuticA7 persuAsion
    AE: they Are Not thAt greAt
    AE: i doNt kNow by persoNA7 experieNce but i cAN recommeNd A ship
    AE: thAt rides on the WINDS
    AE: ANd i would stop puttiN my trust iN someone so obvious7y
    AE: mA7igNANt

luckyProfiteer Opened OPEN MEMO on Board: the awesome expedition offer (FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY! GONE=GONE!)
    LP: have you ever thought about exploring the unknown? tired of most other trolls and searching a place...no world only for your self? not being smashed to pulp by falling meteors. then this is the offer for you. (LIVE THE GOOD LIVE)
    LP: i am looking for two capable trolls at the least (BUT MORE ARE ALSO WELCOME)
    LP: contact luckyProfiteer for more information (ONLY WILLING PARTICIPANTS)

--cannonForger [CF] Responded to MEMO
    CF: I'm! game!!
    CF: Just! tell! me! you! aren't! one! to! dick! around!!

LP: i can assure you that this is a serious operation (THERE ARE SOME HIGH STAKES)
    LP: i have my doubt trough, have you any problems we should be notified off? and are you motivated enough to participate in this operation? (AKA ARE YOU A GOOD TEAM MEMBER?)

-- breezyAnalyst [BA] responded to the memo --
    BA: ~I~aM~alL~forrr~Ittt~!~
    BA: ~Ittt~sOundsss~fuN~!~

--plentifulMaze [PM] responded to memo
    PM: ?+ yo,I'm in I dont want those meteors to crush my mazes,but wait we don't get to bring out lusi with us do we 3= +?
    CF: I! can! assure! you! I! work! great! with! others!!
    CF: ...So! long! as! they! don't! piss! me! off!!
    CF: And! as! long! as! nobody! tries! any! mind! games,! we! should! be! fine!!

LP: Well, You all seem rather up for the challenge! let me begin answering and briefing you guys, at first PM, don't worry Your lussi can join you, i am almost certain they can. (SO DON'T WORRY!)
    LP: everyone, i have been researching some strange alien technology i found in some ruins. for months. yet it was stolen form me by some meddlesome troll archeologist. i continued my search and found that traces of that particular technology in a game called SGRUB. (YES "THAT" SGRUB, AND NO THIS IS COMPLETELY SERIOUS)
    LP: this is all in the name of knowledge and exploration, and maybe some little profit on the way. i am putting together a team of 8 persons, i have now 5 of the 8 needed.
    (AT LEAST IF YOU STILL WANT IT)
    LP: and yes what i said above is true, well then, shall i send you the program then? (YES?)

CF: I've! said! it! before! and! I'll! say! it! again!: Hell! yes!!
    CF: I've! been! longing! for! a! good! adventure! anyway!!

-- lemonCyanide[LV] responded to the memo --
    LC: .... oH^ woW^.. thiS^ soundS^ likE^ iT^ coulD^ bE^ mY^ tickeT^ ouT^ oF^ thiS^ ... wonderfuL^ rocK^ I calL^ homE^
    LC: .... yeaH^!
    LC: .... soooO^ I guesS^ puT^ mE^ dowN^ foR^ iT^ tooO^?
    LC: .... yoU^ alL^ seeM^ likE^ sucH^ gooD^ anD^ honesT^ peoplE^ I don'T^ thinK^ I caN^ refusE^ thiS^ offeR^ oF^ hopE^.
    LC: .... thiS^ iS^ goinG^ tO^ bE^ fuN^
    LC: .... I'm surE^ oF^ iT^!

-- catastrophicAggregate Responded to memo --
    CA: 16:24 SGRUB client b/w server acquired STOP
    CA: 16:24 Initial analysis indicates odd patterns associated w/SGRUB installations STOP
    CA: 16:24 Will refrain from tampering & installing until all team = assembled STOP
    CA: 16:24 Congratulations administered to LP for assembling team of minions @ short notice STOP
    CA: 16:25 Identification as Chief Scientist as follows STOP
    CA: 16:25 Fun = not mandated nor encouraged STOP
    CA: 16:25 Suggestion @ organized slips explaining role b/w accomplishments over 24 hrs STOP
    CA: 16:25 Slips identified as "Status Report" STOP
    CA: 16:26 Name logged @ 8:25 STOP
    CA: 16:26 Chief Scientist will demand Status Report every day @ 12:00 STOP
    CA: 16:26 Failure to comply will result in immediate culling STOP
    CA: 16:26 If culling = not possible then stern b/w reasonable lecture will substitute STOP
    CA: 16:27 Faux appeal @ comradery to follow STOP
    CA: 16:27 Ha ha ha ha STOP
    CA: 16:27 This endeavor will definitely = fun STOP
    CA: 16:27 I am glad to have you all @ team STOP
    CA: 16:28 I also enjoy filling out Status Reports STOP
    CA: 16:28 Do you not agree STOP
    CA: 16:28 Faux appeal complete STOP
    CA: 16:28 "Good Boss" status acquired STOP
    CA: 16:29 Enslavement of worthless proles to follow @ session begin STOP END

LP: ah yes, this is our chief scientist (DON'T WORRY TO MUCH ABOUT HIS SPEECH, I AM CERTAIN THINGS WILL WORK OUT)
    LP: anyway now that we have so much volunteers, (SIX TO BE PRECISE)
    LP: we can finally go to business! I am going to send you the program and open up a new memo soon. (YOU CAN BEGIN DISCUSSING A TEAM NAME NOW)
    LP: but for people who are willing to join (ITS NOT TO LATE!)
    LP: We can accept just two more people (TWO PACES LEFT GRAB YOUR CHANCE FOR THE GOOD LIVE NOW!)

LP: boats are a quick way to travel, just be sure you don't encounter angry sea monster and antagonistic sea dweller trolls (ONE OF THEM SUNK A BOAT, ALONG WITH A FRIEND. A BUMMER REALLY)
    Last edited by Bramzter; 11-04-2010 at 09:42 AM.

Can I join? I'll respond to the memo later because I can't right now but I would really like to join.

yeah shure

like a cooler lex luthor scientificBlues's Avatar

LP: boats are a quick way to travel, just be sure you don't encounter angry sea monster and antagonistic sea dweller trolls (ONE OF THEM SUNK A BOAT, ALONG WITH A FRIEND. A BUMMER REALLY)
    prolixCorvid [PC] responded to memo.
    PC: your friend is talking about a load gaper. your friend is stupid.
    PC: these are facts. immutable facts about which the universe turns.
    PC: i.m sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news. but it.s unfortunately true.
    PC: a boat is sort of a big floaty thing on water. you see.
    PC: they.re probably extremely dangerous. stay away from the water.
    PC: the glubgrubs will get you.

Last edited by scientificBlues; 11-04-2010 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Cutting down on page size with a spoiler.

PC: i.m sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news. but it.s unfortunately true.

CF: See! now! that's! more! bullshit!!
    CF: I've! been! on! the! water! dozens! of! times!!
    CF: And! not! even! on! modern! boats!!
    CF: The! water's! perfectly! safe! as! long! as! you! don't! piss! off! sea! dwellers!!
    CF: Also! AE! you! fly! an! airship!?
    CF: ...You! don't! need! any! cannons! do! you!?
    CF: Cause! I've! been! looking! for! another! customer! to! my! cannon! forging! business!!

Stuff:

Spins you a tale of everything ChaosWolf's Avatar

CF: The! water's! perfectly! safe! as! long! as! you! don't! piss! off! sea! dwellers!!
    CF: Cause! I've! been! looking! for! another! customer! to! my! cannon! forging! business!!

evolutionaryEncoder responded to memo
    EE: you-all-have-such-interesting-mutations-running-around-these-texts-exclamationpoint
    EE: do-you-want-gills-questionmark
    EE: i-can-give-you-gills-period
    EE: i-know-which-genecode-to-manipulate-to-give-you-gills-exclamationpoint

Can you see what I see? Stinkosar's Avatar

-- plentiful maze [PM] created memo: MAZE CAVE. --
    PM: .?I'm just here to ask if anyone has accidentally found themself in a maze,chances are i made the maze,i work really hard on them,and put alot of work into them,so if you have,are they too hard,too easy or what ?.

like a cooler lex luthor scientificBlues's Avatar

evolutionaryEncoder responded to memo
    EE: you-all-have-such-interesting-mutations-running-around-these-texts-exclamationpoint
    EE: do-you-want-gills-questionmark
    EE: i-can-give-you-gills-period
    EE: i-know-which-genecode-to-manipulate-to-give-you-gills-exclamationpoint

PC: it.s cute that you think the glubgrubs are ever not pissed off.
    PC: trust me. the water is a bad idea. even if you have gills.
    PC: they can smell their own.
    PC: why would anybody want gills anyway. wings are clearly the best choice.

-- plentiful maze [PM] created memo: MAZE CAVE. --
    PM: .?I'm just here to ask if anyone has accidentally found themself in a maze,chances are i made the maze,i work really hard on them,and put alot of work into them,so if you have,are they too hard,too easy or what ?.
    --lemonCyanide[LV] responded to memo--
    LC: .... thE^ onlY^ mazE^ ivE^ beeN^ iN^ iS^ my^ lifE^.
    LC: it'S^ likE^ iM^ somE^ sorT^ oF^ blinD^ trolL^ anD^ thE^ mazE^ iS^ fulL^ oF^ weaselS^ witH^ thiS^ onE^ bossY^ shE^ weaseL^ whO^ getS^ peopleS^ hopeS^ uP^ abouT^ thE^ mazE^ leadinG^ tO^ cooL^ thingS^ likE^ boatS^ anD^ stufF^
    LC: .... anD^ iT^ iS^ toO^ harD^
    LC: .... uH^.. (maN^ goT^ tO^ staY^ positivE^)
    LC: .... uH^.. toO^ harD^ tO^ noT^ enjoY^ myselF^