MSPA Forums
Page 28 of 103 FirstFirst ... 18252627282930313878 ... LastLast

Thread: TROLLSLUM 3: Triple Trollfle Shuffle

Swedish Trollmaker Sarcredsleuth's Avatar

Re: TROLLSLUM 3: Triple Trollfle Shuffle

Your name is VERAS GERARD. And remember it, punk.

You love LAW AND ORDER. And not JUSTICE. JUSTICE dosen't exist. EVERYONE WHO THINKS SO IS DUMB. Now, you are part of the CHAOZ BROZ, and that dosen't quite fit with your image. At all. And it desen't help that one of them RIPPED YOUR EYE OUT. But whatever. You are a blue blood, so the royalty is at your side. THATS ALL THAT MATTER.

You love to conduct BOOKS. In fact, you're the one who wrote those RAINBOW DRINKER-BOOKS, under psydenoum of course. You also wrote many, many, more. Your alter-ego are all famous. EXCEPT YOU, but who cares. You write books, people like them. NOTHING MORE TO SAY.

You also can cook, but no one cares. And they shouldn't.

Your strifekind is FISTKIND, and your trolltag is advocatingAuthor, and you WOULD LIKE YOUR ATTENTION, PLEASE.

Oh man yukari, those Altbloods are AWESOME.

Your name is LYCHNIS RANCOR and you are the towns TWOWHEEL DEVICE when it comes to ROMANCE. At least you'd like to believe this, but most trolls think you come on too strong. Which you do, about a lot of things. you are interested in a lot of things, but only to ARGUE ABOUT IT, the trolls really dig a good KISMESIS. You hope.

Your strifespecibus is the BATKIND and your trolltag is ConcupiscentZealot and you tend to zpeak a little enzuziaztic and uze lotz of confuzing innuendo

AtomicpoweredSoul [AS] began trolling trollslum

AS: [LOADING COMPLETE] Test..test.. you can receive this?
    AS: [TRANSMITTING] Okay Trollian is success fully integrated in the system, Maybe in the future i do not need these pathetic Speak chords anymore!
    AS:[TRANSMITTING] well, now that is done, how are you all doing today? I am perfectly fine on this grand evening. [END TRANSMISSION]

ugh
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Sacredsleuth, seriously, do you ever stop churning out trolls? Jesus.
    Anyway, here's some more redblood OCs, 'cause why the hell not.

Your name is CERIC, and you are the best at hiding. Why hide? Because everything is out to get you. You've always known it. Your only true friend in the world is your ALTERNIAN BOOZE, and even that is hard to come by these days. No matter what, you have to keep hiding.
    Your trolltag is numbBantling and you Need to hide yourself coNstaNtly uNder the shelter of the poiNted arches

Your name is LOHQUA and you are INCREDIBLY FUCKING MAD. Your shitty genes have left you blind and bloodthirsty, and you spend your days in a homicidal rage gutting anyone and everyone that you can find.
    Your trolltag is avaristicOptophobia and you 2lur your word2 becau2e you are perpetually iincen2ed and eager to take a 100k at 2omeones iin2iide2!!

Your name is RASAG and you are something of a pacifist. Even though in real life others perpetually torment you, tearing out your eye and ripping your horn out from its socket, your dreams are comfortable and welcoming. As such you always try to keep a smile on your face, knowing that your next nap is never too far away.
    Your trolltag is sanguineReasoning and yiour lack iof depth perceptuiion has yiou cionstantly mashuingh the wriongh keys!1

Your name is KIRHAN. You are a student of nature and constantly seek to aid those in need of help, listening to the voices of the woods and the skies in order to save unwitting travellers from the jaws of death. Unfortunately due to your blood you are never thanked, and your lusus was murdered long ago by a particularly snotty blue blood.
    Your trolltag is apathyAmbrosia and you ⁂ talkh with the signs of the stars above that *never* chould do you harm. ⁂

Swedish Trollmaker Sarcredsleuth's Avatar

I cant stop

They are flying out of my head like you dont even know

Also, those are really nice!

Land of Trees and Rain (Northwest Washington)
    Pronouns
    [any]

"WaiT WoaH"

"WhaT ThE ShiT ManG"

"WhaT ThE ShiT ManG"

"AhahahahA"

"WoW"

"AmazinG"

"WhaT ThE ShiT"
    Oh man, what a wonderful yukkuri joke <3<3
    Tumblr|DA
    FanCharacters

You know, if Karkat Vantas was a EXCLUSIVE mutation, Why are there then so many red blood trolls,
    He said himself that he was the only troll with that blood color.

(Just noting that..I don't want to ruin your fun but i just noticed)

Incorrigible Text Wall Addict Panzerbear's Avatar

Aradia had red blood back when she was alive. The mutation of Karkat's is the brightness.

This is all my fault, isn't it ._.

Nah, don't worry It was just a observation no problems here!

Since it seems to be all the rage, i red-ified all of my HS trolls. (Except Zarados)
    no

ass to ass tonightsEntertainment's Avatar

Not sure why being a red blood entails that you get the shit beaten out of you on a daily basis, but whatever.

Aw fuck. Aw, fuck! catchTwentythree's Avatar

Right. The mutation is the bright color, not the red. It sucks to be red, but being bright is reason for culling.

someone who probably returned Spherallic's Avatar
    Land of Rain and Windmills (or: The Netherlands)

so i herd u liek redblooded fantrolls

Your name is SYNEFO CAERIS.

You used to live all alone in the skies with your levitation skills. However, because levitating all the time was getting really exhausting, you built a hot air balloon. While you were all cheery and anticipated to finally be able to explore the skies without being tired all the time, you never would have known what grave consequences it had to your life, your personality and your looks.

Due to an accident a couple of solar sweeps ago your hot air balloon, your face got burned and scarred due to a sudden fiery explosion, which resulted in the hot air balloon being blown to pieces, and ultimately, you crash landing in the mountains. Since then, you have been nothing more than a raging freak of society who is angry and in pain all the time.

Your name is silentlyConspiring and you !!!ALWAYS HAVE INCREDIBLE ANGER!!!

...I already was squiked out form the other red blood trolls, but..but this is...is just.....THAT FACE....

But still, pretty good trourgh
    Last edited by Bramzter; 11-17-2010 at 12:39 PM.

REDBLOOD BANDWAGON

Quote Originally Posted by Bramzter View Post
    You know, if Karkat Vantas was a EXCLUSIVE mutation, Why are there then so many red blood trolls,
    He said himself that he was the only troll with that blood color.

(Just noting that..I don't want to ruin your fun but i just noticed)
    I'm guessing the red blooded trolls are for alternate universes where they got the mutation instead of Karkat, making them the mutant. Karkat's probably got a different blood color in those universes.

Come to think about it, my troll, Acroto, probably would still have his arms were he a red blood due to fear of bleeding and avoidance of FLARPing.

Alternate Universes, The answer to all problems!

REDBLOOD BANDWAGON TWO

THE WAGONING

implacableConniption began trolling impossiblecoagulation

extravagantZaneness began trolling eternalZeppelin
    Last edited by scintillatingMoniker; 11-17-2010 at 04:30 PM.

Pronouns
    [any]

>Silly little Artist: be too cool to join in on the bright red blood band wagon.
    you succeed

Your name is PHYLIA OYRITA. You are kind of COLD to others. You live in the border between the forest and the desert, it's warm but you can find places to cool off easily. Your respiteblock in nothing fancy, just a small one room house.

You enjoy SINGING and LISTENING to MUSIC of all types. You also enjoy nature, the SOUNDS, the SMELL, LOOK of it all. Because of this, you are a VEGEN TROLL.

Your Strife Specibus is allocated to Crowbarkind . You really detest the higher bloods, they are annoying and tend to be ruder then most. You don't like it when people flaunt themselves, in a gaudy manner. Your lusus is a dog, a Shi tzu to be precise.

Your trolltag is frozenChorister and yyyooouuu zpeeeaaak wiiith aaa chiiilleeed toooneee
    SGRUB
    Tumblr|DA
    FanCharacters

atomicpowerdSoul [AS] began trolling frozenChorister [FC]

AS:[START RELAYING MESSAGE EXE.] I am sorry to bother you with this, I am just testing if trollian messages work with this system.
    AS: [RUNNING] The random chat seems to be working, So I will take this opertunity to start a conversation.
    AS: [BUFFERING, PLEASE WAIT] But if your buzy feel free to scold, I will terminate our brief coversation then [WAITING FOR RESPONCE]

(Bluh boredom)

Aw fuck. Aw, fuck! catchTwentythree's Avatar

Okay guys you know this is based on Red Dead Virgo, right? It's a story where all the characters are in different places on the hemospectrum. Unlike Karkat, Kanaya went public about her unique blood and regularly gets the shit beaten out of her as a result. Karkat, meanwhile, has Vriska's blue blood and her manipul8ion and vision eightfold, while Vriska has Tavros' brown blood and ability to Commune. Their personalities are all completely different, and yet in other was the same, as a result of their different upbringings. Karkat happily does the relationship counseling thing, but deliberately sets up bad kismeses to end in death so he can feed his lusus. Vriska is a nervous stuttering twit, and Nepeta? Nepeta is the gogdamn Empress.

Point is, Red Dead Virgo isn't just about making your troll red and bloody. It's about how your troll would turn out if they were born into a completely different caste. forgottenForsaken, the surly blue-blooded drone, is pretty interesting when he was born a maroon seadweller and became His Imperial Condescension.

Pronouns
    [any]

AS:[START RELAYING MESSAGE EXE.] I am sorry to bother you with this, I am just testing if trollian messages work with this system.
    AS: [RUNNING] The random chat seems to be working, So I will take this opertunity to start a conversation.
    AS: [BUFFERING, PLEASE WAIT] But if your buzy feel free to scold, I will terminate our brief coversation then [WAITING FOR RESPONCE]

FC:iiit iiiz aaalriiight
    FC: iiif iiit iiiz aaa ziiimpleee teeest, III dooon't miiid.
    Tumblr|DA
    FanCharacters

Still Doesn't Give a Shit Zaffa's Avatar

WHOOPS I MADE ANOTHER TROLL.

yesterdaysMaterialist
    Antaro Kamile

Text/Blood Color: Dark Orchid
    Symbol: Flashlight
    Lusus: Massive, MASSIVE otter.
    Quirk: Speakse withe an accente of distincte colour. (uses British spellings, tacks E's to end of most words, sometimes reverses syntax)
    Personality: Materialistic, somewhat greedy, but has a kind of "code of honour." Despite the sour impression he can give off, he's very easily distracted, and sometimes will admire some small detail in rapt attention for minutes on end. He will easily make friends with bluebloods and royals,but he's still kind of an ass to lowbloods as his stature demands.
    Interests: Collects TAPESTRIES of all kinds, and has a RATHER EXTENSIVE MONOCLE COLLECTION. Seriously he changes monocles like a college student doesn't change underwear. (that is, frequently.) Aside from that he's a bit interested in CASTLES, FORTRESSES, and OTHER ANCIENT DEFENSIVE CONSTRUCTS. When he's not admiring his tapestries, he's out exploring the remains of a nearby fort. Yes, there are quite a few in his part of Alternia. He has a large HOARD OF ARTEFACTS in his basement that he has taken from these ruins; Said ARTEFACTS can range from a fragment of a teacup to an entire beached ship. How he managed to get said ship into the basement of his castle is a mystery even to the greatest minds of Alternia. His lusus will often contribute to this pile with gifts of her own- Unique shells, cannonballs, treasure chests, and whatever goodies she can find while browsing the ocean floor.
    Specibus: canekind, bladekind
    Last edited by Zaffa; 11-18-2010 at 12:13 PM.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10659594/Denlocked%20Clean.png
    Stuff:

FC:iiit iiiz aaalriiight
    FC: iiif iiit iiiz aaa ziiimpleee teeest, III dooon't miiid.

AS:[RESPONDING] Oh? Most people I tried to talk to just said that I should scram, They said it in a more vocal manner trough...[SUBJECT CHANGE] Anyway how are doing? I am having a great evening.
    AS:[FORMATTING] I am nearly finished with a project I am working on. I was just testing the Trollweb capability, Its far better than those Weak organic husktops.
    AS:[FINALIZING] I think i could go and present it to some freinds, Atleast if they dont try to cull me, But I am rambling agian, I come back on my qeustion, How are you doing [FINISHING RESPONSELOG]
    Last edited by Bramzter; 11-17-2010 at 03:16 PM.