MSPA Forums
Page 72 of 103 FirstFirst ... 22626970717273747582 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2574

Thread: TROLLSLUM 3: Triple Trollfle Shuffle

Can you see what I see? Stinkosar's Avatar

Re: TROLLSLUM 3: Triple Trollfle Shuffle

Quote Originally Posted by Cevaztyen View Post
    Say, random question to anyone who has a troll: How do you think your trolls would interact if they were to troll the canon Homestuck kids?
    Here's Labry's (PM'S) :
    I gave an example for rose.
    He would be "What?" at dave.
    He would be pretty nice to Non-grumpy jade
    He'd be scared of Grumpy-Jade.
    He actually would attempt to Troll John and fail

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Fuego'd probably act...

Humbly to John, almost trying a bit to hard to show respect, yet on the occassion John comes up with a derpy moment, he'll show a different emotion...
    Too intimidated by Rose to mention a word to her. When he does get roped in, he cuts all the nonsense banter and makes quicker sentences.
    The most casually he's ever been to Dave, the one kid he truly relaxes when he talks to.
    Seems almost sane and yet at the same time insane when talking to Jade; the sheer nature of her speech may drive him to his more... zealous roots...
    This is my signature. It's pretty great.

Still Doesn't Give a Shit Zaffa's Avatar

CF would probably just be all like
    TT: *purple frickin' prose*
    CF: ...Right! then!!
    and then CF would go on to actually say what she was going to and get a migraine from Rose's obfuscating loquaciousness.

With John she'd probably troll him with moderate success, then warm up to the little goofball.

With Dave she'd probably get mildly countertoll'd and just be like
    CF: Okay! yeah! let's! cut! this! bullshit! short!!
    and then just be all business. Dave would keep going, and CF would just be like "alright fuck this guy" and leave.

With Jade she'd probably wind up prodding normalJade to the point of blockage or relatively major annoyance. With grumpyJade she'd probably be all like
    CF: Damn! girl! I! didn't! even! know! you! could! be! this! angry!!
    and wind up talking about how she didn't think she had it in her or something.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10659594/Denlocked%20Clean.png
    Stuff:

Hey...I wonder how'd they act to the canon(Not cannon mind you Zaffa) TROLLS!

Incorrigible Text Wall Addict Panzerbear's Avatar

Say, random question to anyone who has a troll: How do you think your trolls would interact if they were to troll the canon Homestuck kids?
    Leslat-
    Dave: Get trolled, hard. And not even realize what was going on.
    Jade: Talk about gardening because of her chumhandle, and lament the many plants he has accidentally killed.
    Rose: Potentially argue the merits of magic vs. science, maybe even bring up that "properly advanced science is indistinguishable from magic."
    John: Try to get useful ectobiology information from John, once again on account of the chumhandle. Would have little patience for rambling about movies.

Byross:
    Dave: Might engage in a rap battle out of boredom, but Byross doesn't take it very seriously (and isn't very good). Appreciates his creative use of words but doesn't really understand the concept of a coolkid.
    Jade: Thinks she's too friendly to be genuine, would want to poke at her to see what her buttons are. Would probably have a heyday if he found out she RPs.
    Rose: Ask about the walkthrough drifting in paradox space. Would probably enjoy back and forth rambling about nothing of any great importance.
    John: Would probably spend more time confused by John's antics than anything else. Wouldn't want to explain his word choice, either.

Clerus:
    Dave: A worthy adversary, in spite of his low breeding! Again, bad at the rap battle bit, but wouldn't mind engaging in one.
    Jade: Wouldn't really have much to say unless some sort of common ground could be found.
    Rose: Might have questions about magic and the like, as he has no preconceived notions about the subject. Appreciates the verbose dialogue.
    John: Would probably ask a lot of questions about such things as the nature of leadership and the troll disease called friendship. Would sit patiently through the movie references without really being interested.

idk how bike but ima sk8r gurl Temperencia's Avatar

Odette
    -------
    John: A bit plain and boring, as he probably doesn't have much of an opinion on her narrations/poems. She probably can't survive his rambling of his personal favorite movies, as she's more interested in Swan Lake and plays, thus will start to ignore his pestering.

Rose: A bit intimidated by her since she can probably blow up Odette's laptop, but at least she can bring up conversations that Odette is comfortable with. As both of them are magic users, they would probably bring up a debate of the physics of magic.

Dave: Odette is entertained by Dave, and possibly can be her venting buddy. They might start doing poetic rap-offs, but at the end, Dave would probably win since Odette would forfeit the rap-off. She thinks that he's cool for his relaxing personality, but she's "cooler" than ice.

Jade: Why would she want to talk to this girl right now?
    here, i found warmth, comfort, and my life's true purpose.

idk how bike but ima sk8r gurl Temperencia's Avatar

Waaait, so like..

If I want to do a green-blood (insert troll here), which troll would it be?
    here, i found warmth, comfort, and my life's true purpose.

Pronouns
    thon

Alunan:

Rose: Probably exactly like Kanaya, but assume she was a aquatic troll and ask her a bunch of stuff about royalty. She'd probably get really weirded out by the way she's all about 'dark' and 'grim' stuff now though.

Dave: She'd think he's hilarious and would try to start some sick fires of her own but fail miserably.

Jade: They'd be all cheerful and stuff.

John: Be as clueless as him and think he's funny.

Merece:

Rose: Think she's boring, but after she sees what shes doing to the game, she'd probably try to befriend and manipulate her.

Dave: Get annoyed pretty quickly.

Jade: Get annoyed even quicker.

John: Probably try to get him to rebel against the game as much as Rose and manipulate him.

Well...

Stanum (FP):
    Terrified of all of them at first
    Dave: Still terrified
    Rose: Even more terrified
    John: would be friend-ish.
    Jade: Friendly
    Grumpy!Jade: "ohgogsomethingkilledggandtookhercomputerohgogohgo gohg

--feignPetrification may or may not have died."

Nehush (SS):
    Would attempt to troll all of them, and fail miserably.
    He would never contact them ever again.
    ...I could be completely wrong though.

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING THATS PROBABLY BEEN DONE BEFORE.

You are....a pile of poisonous sludge?

Oh You ar- What? They want you to do that? Ugh...fine....

You are now...you have a number of aliases...you don't really remember you're real name...was it TOXIET BRUGHL?...you don't know...you go by SLUDGE,TOXEN, and other such names....this isn't your true form...It's you shapeshifting into your vague recollection of your old self...even then you can't get it just right...even with the skin you wish you could stay in this form forever...but even then your unstable in it and eventually turn into your true form...You are this way because of something that happened involving a strange poison sludge....brought to life...taking over you...You tried cowering to your lusus after...you poisoned it and killed it...You now live isolated in a small wasteland near your hive...It's funny...even in your true for you still look a bit like your old self....that's what you based your shape-shifted form on.....You can only use your Grubtop in this form so...yeah...you aren't on much....

Your trolltag is poisonSludge and you don't really care about how you type so you type however you feel like typing.

Hey guys, i had another idea:

I have WAY too much ideas.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by ZDG View Post

I'd be game for it....Oh man...I don't have any good trolls for that though.....*goes off to make one*

EDIT: Oh wait I forgot Lurius..He can be in it.

But i don't want any lowactive guys, this is going to be a long game, and lo-qual trolls is not an option.
    no

Master SquiggleMancer amnesiaDinosaur's Avatar

I like this Idea.

But i don't want any lowactive guys, this is going to be a long game, and lo-qual trolls is not an option.
    Lurius isn't low active. Neither am I. The many horned troll shall be in this if it kills me!

Of course I will answer your question, dashing stranger.

Acroto:
    John: Would likely get along well with him. Wouldn't get much of what he was saying, but would roll with it.
    Rose: He'll understand nothing that she was talking about, but keep trolling her anyways.
    Dave: He'll try to do a rap battle with him, but none of his words will actually rhyme.
    Jade: She'd probably block him, thinking he was trolling her. Really, it's his own fault for randomly trolling her from various points in the timeline.

Kamena:
    John: Not much interest in him initially. Suddenly starts trolling him more when he does the windy thing.
    Rose: She'd probably get along well with her. Would trade questions between the two, Rose asking about her session and what she knows, Kamena asking about the stuff she alchemized.
    Dave: Would initially believe that he is a red blood (he is, but that's not the point). Would want to know what his powers are. The time table thing she finds very awesome.
    Jade: Mainly interested in Bec, but also enjoys talking to Jade on those moments when she is not immediately blocked.

Kerosi:
    John: Does not care much for him. Cares less when he puts out the fire with his windy thing.
    Rose: Alright relationship. Nothing spectacular. Would like to know about the Outer Ring and what she knows about it, though.
    Dave: He has a great fondness for him and especially his land.
    Jade: Didn't care much for her before her dream self died and she had that dream. Tries to ask her about it. Never gets an answer.

Anyways, sounds like a fun game. I'm not to sure if I'll join it, though. Maybe if you don't have enough players I'll join. Still hoping for the Lost City to start.

Lost city isn't starting because we need more players, i keep doing adverts here, AND NO ONE FUCKING READ THEM/JOINS.
    no

Lost city isn't starting because we need more players, i keep doing adverts here, AND NO ONE FUCKING READ THEM/JOINS.
    So wait can Lurius be in it? Ya know? This guy...

You are Lurius Horans.You have a knack for cooking but enjoy tenderizing....Sometimes you can control yourself...other times your meals turn to mush.Your lusus is a Giant Porcupine. He is very lazy..bleck.Yes you have alot of horns. They're there. Get over it.Your Strife specibus is arrowkind not bow kind or anything,just arrowkind....you go around stabbing shit with one arrow in each hand....yes.

Your trolltag is spikedArrows ^And yov type with spikes^
    Last edited by Stinkosar; 12-04-2010 at 01:31 PM.

You are already in, Stinkosar.
    no

You are already in, Stinkosar.

How about showing Team Chill Bros some love, Stinko? ;u;

Quote Originally Posted by Corny View Post
    How about showing Team Chill Bros some love, Stinko? ;u;
    Quatir:

Do you think you're helping anyone by spamming that image?
    no

Roleplayer of Insanity CrazyMan's Avatar

I'm making the AU thread as we speak, one thing to remember is: This is NOT the trolls' session. MANY different things will happen, as long as the base of the story fallows the same way the real story does. We could have different lands, and, story wise, go different places. As long as the story ends up close to the way it did in the original story, we're cool. So that means, no directly fallowing the story, (To a certain extent) and no completely messing up the story so that certain plotpoints which are crucial do not happen.

Okay, now that my strict, sort of commanding without trying to sound so side is off, somebody remind me what characters and bloods are taken. And anyone with a profile currently is as good as reserved.
    http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/598...wnsigdrake.png

Oh hey also current adventure that may or may not die. (It's not looking too good.)

Master SquiggleMancer amnesiaDinosaur's Avatar

He is.

Helping everyone be awesome