MSPA Forums
Page 73 of 103 FirstFirst ... 23637071727374757683 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2574

Thread: TROLLSLUM 3: Triple Trollfle Shuffle

Re: TROLLSLUM 3: Triple Trollfle Shuffle

Swedish Trollmaker Sarcredsleuth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMan View Post
    I'm making the AU thread as we speak, one thing to remember is: This is NOT the trolls' session. MANY different things will happen, as long as the base of the story fallows the same way the real story does. We could have different lands, and, story wise, go different places. As long as the story ends up close to the way it did in the original story, we're cool. So that means, no directly fallowing the story, (To a certain extent) and no completely messing up the story so that certain plotpoints which are crucial do not happen.

Okay, now that my strict, sort of commanding without trying to sound so side is off, somebody remind me what characters and bloods are taken. And anyone with a profile currently is as good as reserved.
    Um, Well, Blue blooded Karkat, me, is taken, but i don't remember anyone more

idk how bike but ima sk8r gurl Temperencia's Avatar

am i doing it rite

AU

Your name is ARADIA MEGIDO.

You used to love GHOSTS. Now, you started to have a FONDNESS for CATS and KITTENS. You like to do FRIENDLY ROLE PLAYING, but not FIGHTING ROLEPLAYING, IT'S TOO DANGEROUS! You've stopped doing so after the DEATHS of OTHER GOOD FRIENDS. You still have your POWER to COMMUNICATE WITH GHOSTS, but it's LIMITED to only KITTENS and CATS. You seem much more HAPPIER NOW.

You now live in a CAVE, and your DAILY ROUTINE throughout the day is RISKY ENOUGH! You like to go outside and hunt down LARGE MUSCLEBEASTS, and you like to feast on them with your sharp TEETH and CLAWS. You also like to draw COMICS on the WALLS of your GREATEST HUNTS and TIMES WITH SOLLUX AND EQUIUS, too!

Your STRIFE SPECIBUS is CLAWKIND, and you make them FLOAT WITH YOUR TELEKINESIS, so they always FLOAT BESIDE YOUR ARMS. Your lusus was DEAD, but then you REVIVED IT WITH A CAT'S SOUL. So thus, it is now a GHOSTLY GOAT WITH CAT EARS.

Your pesterchum is arsenicArisen and :33 < *your sp33ch precedes itself with the face of your favorite kitty who is pawssibly the cutest and purrhaps the bestest kitty you have ever s33n!*
    Last edited by Temperencia; 12-04-2010 at 12:51 PM.
    here, i found warmth, comfort, and my life's true purpose.

Can you see what I see? Stinkosar's Avatar

Brownie Sollux here,Instead of Iith cream he gets bROWNIIE2.

WHERE MY HAT IS AT? motorizedBootlegger's Avatar

So I had this idea, and I thought I would share it with you guys.

your name is TURPIS PIGNORARE

You have no interests because you have no motivation or love of anything. For your entire life you have been made fun of, tormented, and even beat and hunted because of your mutant green blood. And that is not the only thing mutant about you. You have all kinds of defects, like your regrown horns. They used to be normal, but they never stopped growing.

You were recently admitted into the Segmentum, a cult that believes a demon, will purge the entire universe of all creatures, and if they worship the demon, and follow the ancient texts, they will be granted the greatest reward when the demon comes. You are a grade 1 initiate, and things are pretty good so far, everyone in the cult has mutant blood of some color, and other problems, which makes you feel right at home. Your lusus is a giant 2 tongued/2 tailed ant eater. your respiteblock is one of the small cultist rooms in the Temple of Segmentum.

Your trolltag is captivatedMonstrosity and ¥oµ †al£ \/\/it╫ ♪anÐom §¥mbo∟s

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMan View Post
    I'm making the AU thread as we speak, one thing to remember is: This is NOT the trolls' session. MANY different things will happen, as long as the base of the story fallows the same way the real story does. We could have different lands, and, story wise, go different places. As long as the story ends up close to the way it did in the original story, we're cool. So that means, no directly fallowing the story, (To a certain extent) and no completely messing up the story so that certain plotpoints which are crucial do not happen.

Okay, now that my strict, sort of commanding without trying to sound so side is off, somebody remind me what characters and bloods are taken. And anyone with a profile currently is as good as reserved.
    So for all we know, AU versions of the kids may suddenly start pestering us, complaining that we ruined our session by making GL'BGOLYB SLICK?

EDIT: Wait, mutant green blood?

someone who probably returned Spherallic's Avatar
    Land of Rain and Windmills (or: The Netherlands)

AU

Your name is EQUIUS ZAHHAK.

You have an incredible PASSION FOR FASHION. Designing clothes, wearing them, making them for others, it doesn't matter. You are the only FASHION DESIGNER on all of Alternia, and while it has gotten you a big reputation, you are quite bored of it due to having no COMPETITION at all. Because you really like CONTESTS AND TRIALS, and everything else in which you can PROVE YOUR SUPERIORITY, you decided to start a secondary career as a CAGE BRAWLER. While you tend to get beaten up by basically EVERYONE ELSE there, you greatly enjoy it. It's quite a dangerous hobby though, and you have gotten quite a few BRUISES AND SUCH from it.

However, you keep your fighting hobby a secret to the ladies, because they would surely be FREAKED OUT by it. Speaking of ladies, you only bother to talk to the females of Alternia, unless you absolutely need to talk to a male. You are aware of the fact that GENDER DOESN'T MATTER in troll society, but you just HATE to talk with your own 'gender', and you have no idea why. You just do.

And of course, like everyone who comes across as being mostly sane, you have QUITE A FEW GUILTY PLEASURES. For one, you really like to HUNT AND KILL ANIMALS, or as you would prefer to say it, SEARCH AND DESTROY them. You are quite good at it too, due to your EXTREME ARCHERY SKILLS, but the main reason why you engage in such activities is that you want to make ARADIA MEGIDO happy, because of your FLUSHED FEELINGS for her. Your other guilty pleasures include READING NOVELS THAT MIGHT POSSIBLY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH REALITY and strangely enough, GETTING PHYSICALLY BEAT BY OTHERS.

Your trolltag is chivalrousTrendsetter and you are +-> Quite A Sophis+icated Gen+leman, With A Passiona+e Ha+e For Informali+y <-+

((yes this is just a more fleshed out copy of what I posted on mspachan))

bROWNIIE2
    Last edited by Stinkosar; 12-04-2010 at 02:20 PM.

Roleplayer of Insanity CrazyMan's Avatar

Okay, I need to make the list of blood and characters taken.

Characters taken: Gamzee, Aradia, Nepeta, (Reserved by Silly Little Artist) Kanya, Karkat, Sollux.
    Blood Taken: Green, Yellow, (Reserved by Silly Little Artist again.) Dark Red, Indigo, Brown. Mutant Red(?)

Correct me if any of that is wrong.
    http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/598...wnsigdrake.png

Oh hey also current adventure that may or may not die. (It's not looking too good.)

Anybody want to pester me at teemingProngs? I'm bored as hell and want to at least try out the program.
    Preferably IC to get a hang of the character.

THAT'S IT, DRAKES GUN' TROLL YOU.

YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF!

(I might randomly drop out, though, my internet's being weird.)

Oh hey also current adventure that may or may not die. (It's not looking too good.)

So did you make the topic yet? I want to get my bROWNIIE-Sollux on.

Pronouns
    thon

Quote Originally Posted by Corny View Post
    Anybody want to pester me at teemingProngs? I'm bored as hell and want to at least try out the program.
    Preferably IC to get a hang of the character.
    Sure, I'll pester ya...

someone who probably returned Spherallic's Avatar
    Land of Rain and Windmills (or: The Netherlands)

CrazyMan, you can also add Equius and jade green to the list.

idk how bike but ima sk8r gurl Temperencia's Avatar

Aradia x Equius is a true pairing in MSPA.

Aradia and Equius in the green section.

DOUBLELOVE
    here, i found warmth, comfort, and my life's true purpose.

Add a cerulean Eridan to the list as well, unless I have to make the sprite first.

Well, I thought that any super bright colored blood was mutant, bright green, bright yellow, bright pink. Stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by motorizedBootlegger View Post
    Well, I thought that any super bright colored blood was mutant, bright green, bright yellow, bright pink. Stuff like that.
    Oh. Huh. Don't remember if it was the brightness or the redness that made Karkat a mutant, actually.

eh doesnt matter, hes mutant, that is all that matters

Ain't no air fighta! Flamerider64's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

I just had a splendid idea. I was gonna draw it, but my idea was a bit vague and I didn't feel quite in the mood at the time.

A troll with a bad case of
    LYCANTHROPY.
    (aka the werewolves problem)

What would such a troll be called? Trolls are nocturnal to begin with, so maybe a lycanthropy inflicted troll operates during sunlight?

This is incredibly delirious Biznasty.