MSPA Forums
Page 83 of 103 FirstFirst ... 33738081828384858693 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2574

Thread: TROLLSLUM 3: Triple Trollfle Shuffle

Re: TROLLSLUM 3: Triple Trollfle Shuffle

the closest thing to a creepy troll I have is IC, and he's just angsty. The other closest thing is NI at certain times, but for the most part she's just harmless and adorable.

Speaking of NI and being adorable.

I'm actually organizing a chain here. Anyone wanna join?

is crazy Kinotu is crazier Antonym's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crash826 View Post
    Chain of what?
    Your chumhandle is autonomysCadence, and you spend most of your time online thinking of ways to speak in rhyme. You also have some odd phraseology to fit your metered cosmology.
    Oh man, Bandages made me an avatar!
    Oh man, fooooormspriiiiiing.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonym View Post
    Chain of what?
    obviously of grubs
    ... GRUBCHAIN!

idk how bike but ima sk8r gurl Temperencia's Avatar

it
    keeps
    HAPPINING!!!

Why do I always forget the horns?
    here, i found warmth, comfort, and my life's true purpose.

idk how bike but ima sk8r gurl Temperencia's Avatar

EDIT: Oh, well uh.. I just checked the last page and reread them.
    Damn plagerism. I'll remove them.

> Show your eyes, young one.

Realllyyyy? Wow, this is a shock! Alright, just lemme get my camera..

Look at the picture~!

-insert picture here-

that picture was a..

DISTACTION

i have the lusus now
    Last edited by Temperencia; 12-11-2010 at 11:15 PM.
    here, i found warmth, comfort, and my life's true purpose.

is crazy Kinotu is crazier Antonym's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veriama View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonym View Post
    Chain of what?
    obviously of grubs
    ... GRUBCHAIN!

Oh cool. Maybe maybe not.
    Your chumhandle is autonomysCadence, and you spend most of your time online thinking of ways to speak in rhyme. You also have some odd phraseology to fit your metered cosmology.
    Oh man, Bandages made me an avatar!
    Oh man, fooooormspriiiiiing.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Tess View Post
    Don't be afraid to post your trolls here if you don't want to roleplay
    I will be afraid of what I like!
    Having said that, here I am
    This is my fantroll I have been working on, not sure if I want to do any RP but it was fun to make up a character. If anyone thinks some part of it sounds silly or could be better am I happy to hear suggestions.

One other thing, in the OP there is a link to an IRC channel. Do people use this much? I was on there today with another guy who was a great help to finish off some parts of my troll (we had all of the troll creation. All of it!) Then I realised I had been on there for something like 6hrs and it was just the two of us the whole time

> Stop those ramblings at once.
    > Be the troll guy

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f8.../Btrollarm.png
    http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f8...Btrollarm2.png

You are now Kerrak Posatz

You are relatively high on the HEMOSPECTRUM, though not high enough to be a SEA DWELLER. One day you hope to build some kind of SUBMERSIBLE VEHICLE to explore the sea. You do not think that is a very realistic dream though, so you focus on your many other INTERESTS, of which there are indeed MANY.

Your main INTEREST relates to your skills in EXPLOSIVES and DEMOLITIONS. You are the master of explosives and can make some kind of exploding thing that will do the job, ANYTIME ANYWHERE. At least that is what you say. In reality there have been a few NEAR MISSES and strictly speaking that time you LOST AN ARM was not a near miss. But you got a neat robo-arm replacement, so who cares about that?

Another MAJOR INTEREST used to be FLARPING. You used to FLARP whenever you could, until you had an ENCOUNTER with some insane spider girl and her equally insane legislacerator sidekick. That was too close for comfort and you vowed NEVER AGAIN to risk your life so stupidly. Since then you have focussed solely on your explosives.

You take the HEMOSPECTRUM very seriously and take great pleasure in letting lesser bloods know their place. Similarly, nothing annoys and frustrates you more than dealing with higher blooded trolls, especially if they share your habit. This is probably why you hope to build your SUBMERSIBLE VEHICLE, let us see how those bastards like it when you can come and go as you please. That water is not so great now is it?!

Your trolltag is subtleChaotician and your typing contains a very specific mannerism that no one ever seems to notice. This is probably either because lower bloods are too stupid to notice and higher bloods can just shut the hell up and stop talking to you already.

Your lusus is Delita, a giant sea snail. At some point your lusus was exiled from the sea and ever since then has acted as your guardian. Due to being exiled your lusus does not get along with any sea dwellers, but you are pretty sure it has not affected you at all.

Your strife specibus is usually EXPLOSIVEKIND, which despite its potential often frustrates you. After all, your weapons tend to be of a one use nature and can take much work to create.

Your fetch modus is your HANDY JACKET, which works just fine as long as you can remember which pockets things are in.

In the future, you will find yourself in the Land of Bats and Arcs as the Marshal of Illumination. You will have no idea what illumination has to do with bats or how the bats are conducting the electrical arcs. Understanding things will be problematic for quite a while...

Lengthy post ends.

someone who probably returned Spherallic's Avatar
    Land of Rain and Windmills (or: The Netherlands)

Your name is DEMENS VOMICA.

You were born as a proud indigo-blooded grub about 9 solar sweeps ago. You are a NICE, INTELLIGENT and SANE person, with quite a lot of friends (you don't care that it's a disease!), and you even had a MATESPRIT who loved you as much as you loved him. This is to say, a lot. You are quite skilled at MAKING MEDICINE and CARING FOR WOUNDED TROLLS, and you have thus deemed yourself a TROLL DOCTOR. You also aspire to become a SURGEON, to be able to help people even more!

When you're not helping people, you take the time to read all sorts of troll LITERATURE, from COMIC BOOKS to THRILLER AND ROMANCE NOVELS to all sorts of ENCYCLOPEDIA'S and such. In fact, it's such a big hobby of yours that you have devoted a large part of your forest hive to function as a LIBRARY. You have lost count of your amount of books, simply because THERE ARE SO MANY! And they are all properly organized too, something that took QUITE A LOT OF TIME. However, when someone pesters you, you are more than happy to HAVE A CHAT with them, even when you are really involved in a story. You really like chatting with people, which is probably HOW YOU GOT SO MANY FRIENDS.

However, there's one MAJOR PROBLEM. When you fall asleep, your alter ego takes control over you. You have tried not sleeping at all, but it just made ANATHEMA (the name that you gave to your alter ego) have more time to be awake when you did finally sleep. When you're tired, she starts to whisper and beg you to sleep, just so that she can wake up.

So what exactly is so bad about ANATHEMA? Simple, she's an INSANE, WICKED MONSTER. Her interests are nearly the opposite of yours: where you like to HEAL people, she likes to KILL them. She even drinks the blood of MUTANT RED-BLOODED trolls, but NORMAL RED-BLOODS are fine too. She doesn't care, as long as she has something to drink. Also unlike you, she's a SKILLED SURGEON, but instead uses that skill to GET TO AND DEVOUR THE INTERNAL ORGANS of her victims. She's also much more AGILE and STRONG than you are, but obviously much less SANE and INTELLIGENT. However, she has actually performed a STAGGERING AMOUNT of CURSES, both over others, herself and in turn, over you. Most of these curses are quite harmless and you can EASILY REMOVE THEM yourselves, but sometimes they are actually quite DANGEROUS and SEVERE.

But the worst of it all is that ANATHEMA killed your (and technically her) matesprit. You were incredibly shocked when you first found his corpse lying RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR RECUPERACOON. Because of that incident, you now have a GREAT FEAR OF COMMITMENT, because you don't want to have a matesprit again out of fear that he/she could be killed. You are all too aware of ANATHEMA, and you JUST CAN'T STOP HER. Luckily, you have been able to keep her a SECRET TO EVERYBODY.

Your trolltag is psychopathicAnathema and Yo? all?ays seemm liike a ccallm and sane iinddiivviidduall. SOMMETIIMMESS THO?GH, YO? ??ST CCAN'T CONTROL ?O?R IINSANIITY!!!

Anathema

Land Of Machines And Gears(But actually canada)----- Sign: Triforce bird.

He means a sburb game.
    Or does he mean a grub sburb game?!
    We may never know.
    Last edited by Pokolo; 12-12-2010 at 06:29 AM.
    http://i.imgur.com/88kQ7.gif Meta pedaaaaa! http://i.imgur.com/88kQ7.gif
    Your pesterchum is absoluteTranquility and you tend to staple you're eyes +u+

No relation to Jimmy Neutron Renegade Electron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tonightsEntertainment View Post
    Pff, forget you guys and your hidden eyes. Not showing the mouth is going to be the bee's knees by next week.
    Aaaand this has inspired me.

Your name is MAUVIM MENOJI.

You don't have many interests, because you are under constant supervision. Your interests consist of DAYDREAMING and WISHING YOU COULD BE AWAY FROM THE CAMERAS. You can't express these feelings, though, because you are MUTE and trolls have not developed a SIGN LANGUAGE. You also hate to EAT, because it is just minutes of constant pain. Because of this, you frequently FAST to avoid the trouble. Yes, you have a problem. But you don't like to admit it.

> Admit it.

Nooo! You hate it you hate it you hate it you hate it

> Admit it!

FINE NOW STOP ASKING
    Your mouth is OVERFLOWING with TEETH and they always hurt and your mouth is constantly bleeding and that’s why you’re MUTE and it’s why you hate EATING because then you slice up your MOUTH and your LUSUS tried to get you CULLED because of your freakish teeth and your life is awful.

Your trolltag is dentalTribulations and sorry, but you apologize too much. Your bad.

My Stuff:
    http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3056/cronobanner.png

Ain't no air fighta! Flamerider64's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade Electron View Post
    and trolls have not developed a SIGN LANGUAGE
    Oh.

Yeah I'm about as new as new can be but I've got me two fantrolls. And apparently trolls with symbols of the planets was not as original as I initially though, but whatever. I'm okay with that.

Only one of them is truly figured out right now though, so here he is:

[edited with the bases in post 1]
    You are SUROH TAIVAS.

You are an avid collector of OLD CAMERAS. You are also an avid CAFFINE ADDICT. Because of this, you've acquired a bad case of INSOMNIA, which causes you to have SLEEP-DEPRIVED HALLUCINATIONS. You, however, hold the firm belief that they are MYSTERIOUS PSYCHIC VISIONS and feel compelled to tell everyone about them after they happen, which typically ANNOYS THE SHIT OUT OF THEM. You are overly attached to your SATCHEL which is a totally manly type of bag, by the way. You sometimes like to write AWESOME FANTASY STORIES and on rarer occasions draw your FICTIONAL CHARACTERS. Your LUSUS is a storm cloud named OBERO, and you are pretty cool with each other. You can't see a goddamned thing without your HALF-INCH THICK GLASSES, which can prove to be imposing at times. You have an EXPENSIVE MARTIAL ARTS STAFF in your room which you keep mostly for show, but if you had to pick a weapon that would be the closest thing available. But why do you need a weapon when you have awesome ELECTRICAL POWERS? That's right, you don't. Which is a good thing because you're pretty uncoordinated physically. To sum it up, your are KIND OF A HUGE NERD.

Your trolltag is ninetytwoSkies and you tend to talkfasterthanyourmindcanfollowandemphasizecertain wordswordswords

Shirt symbol

"Hero Mode" aka actually completely drawn by me:
    Last edited by Mizax; 12-12-2010 at 10:08 AM.

MiRaClEs
    First thing I thought when I saw him do that.

Can you see what I see? Stinkosar's Avatar

Hey Guys. I'm flipping the fuck out.
    Last edited by Stinkosar; 12-12-2010 at 10:37 AM.

Incorrigible Text Wall Addict Panzerbear's Avatar

... the new avvie, Pokolo

Thanks pan I guess! 8oy Skylark made it.

Hey guys, look at who came back!

You don't have a name.
    Or you just don't remember.
    It was given to you so long ago, and you never had any contact in a billion years or so.

Well, let's make one, shall we?

What about SURITH NAPAN?
    Yeah, that sounds cool, let's keep it for a century or so, and make another one after that.

You have no INTERESTS. Since you're always BORED AS HELL thanks to your IMMORTALITY, you simply wait for the next millenium on a MOON watching planets and stars go around.
    Then you had enough, you decided to make yourself a SPACETIME RIFT, and visit other UNIVERSES to see new stuff.
    But for that you had to give up several of your powers, but you still remain pretty much INVULNERABLE.
    You forgot a lot of stuff during your (VERY long) LIFETIME, even the name of your MATESPRIT and your MOIRAIL's too.

Your MODUS is CARD SUITE, at least, playing SOLITAIRE to get your items entertains you for a bit, but you got bored of that a long time ago.

You still have a pesterchum handle (but you wonder who the hell would talk to you anyway.), it's cataclysmicFinality by the way, oh, and you don't give a shit about a quirk, and you never capitalize, you're too lazy to hit that damn shift key.

And since that seems to bug some guy in the audience, how old are you?
    Three billion solar sweeps? Guess you didn't saw that coming.

And don't even think of playing SGRUB, you cleared that piece of apocalyptic bullshit LONG ago.

I guess it's time for you to find another "game" to play, huh?

((I give a cookie to anyone who finds who the fuck is this guy.))
    no

Pronouns
    [none]

Quote Originally Posted by ZDG View Post
    ((I give a cookie to anyone who finds who the fuck is this guy.))
    Larry Stu?

You're far, FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR away.
    no

Anyone got any Ideas for a new troll? I'm in the troll-making mood but don't have any Ideas.

Also I miss my avatar. I guess that's what I get for being a douche!

A chain sounds cool. I just need to decide which troll I'll use...
    -at night.

Holy crap, Stinky got jailed, what did he do? *Checks*
    Oh, yeah.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by ZDG View Post
    Holy crap, Stinky got jailed, what did he do? *Checks*
    Oh, yeah.
    These bars are cold by the way.

Just so we don't forget.
    Chain ???
    First in and kinda starter of the chain: crash826
    Others: Me, girl I forgot whos name was and alyss