MSPA Forums
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: CHUMROLL: You are the Human. It is you.

Under a rock - AKA the roleplaying subforum.

Re: CHUMROLL: You are the Human. It is you.

Your name is GITA NARESH.

Technically you LIVE ALONE but your house has a COURT-ASSIGNED ROBOTIC GUARDIAN because of your CLINICAL PARANOIA. You are part of a TEST PROGRAM for the aforementioned GUARDIAN, which you tend to call NOOKOMII.

Your interests are SLIGHTLY RANDOM because you WORK FROM HOME and have a little too much TIME on your hands. You love ASTRONOMY and ASTROLOGICAL PHENOMENA, often staying up all night to stargaze. This is PART OF WHY YOU'RE SO LAZY, as most people contact you AT NIGHT and you're KIND OF BUSY. It takes quite a bit to actually CATCH YOUR INTEREST.

Speaking of busy, you also enjoy CRAFTING IMPROVISED WEAPONRY. You're actually PRETTY GOOD at this, and can turn most sharp objects into something STABBY. You're not so great at blunt objects. You're also really not supposed to be doing that, so your collection is WELL HIDDEN from Nookomii.

You also have an EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF TRIVIA though it's MOSTLY USELESS, as it's about MYTHOLOGY AND SCIENCE. You do know some other trivia, but it's all random and usually only about half remembered.

Your chumhandle is jeremiadMalacophony and you are the laziest typist ya dun bother cappin or punctuatin but Certain individuals are worth the effort of eloquent conversation.

Your Strife Specibus is bladeKind and you have some pretty awesome weapons in it currently - your Greenhilt Shortsword, which you actually bought, and your Featherblade - courtesy of Mr. Acipit who gave you the Razor Feather that you used for the blade proper. You just had to make a hilt and support it so it can be STABBY!!

You switch between two Fetch Modii. The one you usually use is the Constellation Modus, which assigns a constelation or star to the item and you must identify it. Your backup modus is Trivial Pursuit, for when you're bored and feel like showing off EVEN MORE.

As an aside, your eyes are actually HAZEL, you just REALLY REALLY like green. You are also considered VERY DANGEROUS to others, when you're off your meds. Unfortunately for you, everyone around you knows this, which has driven you to rely mostly on online communication. You USED to have a BEST FRIEND who acted as your guardian, but you kind of did something and now she has a restraining order against you.

Now has a wiki page.

EDIT WITH PICTARS [Under the spoiler because FANART]
    Last edited by Tluthal; 01-22-2011 at 02:52 PM.
    I am a terrible influence.

Hi everyone! We seem to have a free spot at DoofTrapped for a Derse dreamer, preferably female.
    Thought you'd want to know.
    oh

==> Hey you.

==> Who are you?

You are suddenly hit by a wave of self-doubt and seek confirmation.

Your name is WES DECAAR and you are a wizard. Well. Maybe you are.

Screw it. You have the MAGICS. All of them. In fact, you possess a powerful magical item known as the TOME OF OMNICOMPETENCE. It contains just-not-enough information on a subject for you to figure the rest out, and only if you can figure out the right TAGS. In other words, an analog version of a Kindle with supernatural Wikipedia. You wish you knew how it works, but it also contains several of your favorite FICTIONS. You enjoy FANTASTICAL TALES and SUPERNATURAL THRILLERS, as well as SCIENTIFIC FICTION. Sadly, you have little patience for nonfiction and often get bored.

What else? Well, you like SLOTHS. You also have a penchant for restricting your expressions. You wear large sunglasses and cover your face. You express yourself largely through ILLUSIONS OF SYMBOLS AND EXPRESSIONS hovering overhead. You also like ROLE PLAYING GAMES but tend to take them... a bit... far. Huh. Your guardian is your GREAT UNCLE ANDREW, a scientist who doesn't share your thoughts on MAGIC but is supportive of your LITERARY HABITS.

Your Pesterchum Handle is desIllusionist [DI] and you enjoy strange metaphors and love language. Later on, you become the Bard of Mist in the Land of Stage and Tint.

Your STRIFE SPECIBUS contains both STAVES OF MYSTICAL INTENT and your TOME OF OMNICOMPETENCE which is also a handily competent weapon.

Your FETCH MODUS is MYSTICAPRICE, where you make up psuedomystical rituals to summon items from your deceptively-simple modus.
    Last edited by Psiberpunk; 12-31-2010 at 03:07 AM.
    desIllusionist ==> Be the Wizard.
    unseenSurface ==> Forget what to be.
    lastBites ==> Be the trroll.

-- CURRENT desIllusionist [CDI] opened memo "In Which Weird Magic Shit Occurs" --
    CDI: Oh, great spirits... summon unto me them that might know...
    CDI: Uh. Conjure here my future companions... Er.
    CDI: This thing. Sburb. I only know a little about it.

-- FUTURE desIllusionist [FDI] responded to memo "In Which Weird Magic Shit Occurs"--
    FDI: Fwahaha. I remember this.
    FDI: You all do okay.

-- FUTURE desIllusionist [FDI] stopped responding to memo "In Which Weird Magic Shit Occurs"--
    CDI: Uh. What?
    CDI: I mean. Of course. I summoned myself. As I intended.
    CDI: Now... tell me what I'm supposed to do.

-- FUTURE desIllusionist [FDI] responded to memo "In Which Weird Magic Shit Occurs"--
    FDI: Try the tag "future location".
    -- FUTURE desIllusionist [FDI] stopped responding to memo "In Which Weird Magic Shit Occurs"--
    CDI: Ahem. Uh. Wow.
    Last edited by Psiberpunk; 12-30-2010 at 02:13 PM.
    desIllusionist ==> Be the Wizard.
    unseenSurface ==> Forget what to be.
    lastBites ==> Be the trroll.

did not invent vuvuzelas notbladewell's Avatar

Your name is ALEX. Just ALEX. Nobody knows your last name and nobody ever will.

You have a strangely general variety of INTERESTS. You enjoy most forms of STORYTELLING, whether it be MOVIES, GAMES, LITERATURE, or even the odd TV SHOW or two. You enjoy ART as well, whether it be MUSICAL or VISUAL in nature. You like some kinds of of SCIENCE, particularly PHYSICS, though not as much as you like ART or ENTERTAINMENT. Above all else, though, you love PHILOSOPHY and even some things connected to or associated with it, like THEOLOGY and OCCULTISM.. The problem with having such varied INTERESTS is that you can never find enough time for any of them; as such you do not know much about any of these things in particular.

You live with your family in an AVERAGE SUBURBAN NEIGHBORHOOD, which you HATE- there's never anything to do! As such you spend a lot of your time on your LAPTOP, doing your best to be ALOOF.. To note, you would spend more time finding other things to do if you didn't have a GRUDGE AGAINST SHOES, disallowing pretty much anything outdoors since it's almost ALWAYS RAINING.

Your chumhandle is realityRuminated, and you type p. sporadically xfd
    also you tend to just type in any actions like shaking your head or shrugging

Your name is... well, actually, you haven't been named yet! Maybe you will when I get around to starting the Forum Adventure you star in!

You have several INTERESTS, the chief of which is the EXTREME ROLE PLAYING GAME CALARP (Computer Aided Live Action Role Playing), or as you and your friends call it, SWORDS AND SPELLCASTERS. Your character is abysmally under-leveled, as you prefer to play the role of OVERLORD, creating adventures and running them for other people. You flex your creative muscles writing SHITTY FANTASY STORIES, and keep your logical abilities balanced with MATH AND LOGIC PUZZLES. You style yourself a musician, but you're actually PRETTY TERRIBLE. While you're generally very good at puzzles, you really enjoy solving them with METHODS UNINTENDED BY THEIR CREATORS.

You're currently majoring in MATH EDUCATION at the local college. You live in an apartment near the school with your GIRLFRIEND. Your chumhandle is tornStandard and '/0u clicl't usecl t0 have a t'/ping quirk, but then the right sicle 0v '/0ur ph0ne broke, rnaking '/0ur texts reall'/ ann0'/ing t0 reacl.

You use the Magic: the Gathering fetch modus, because you're a SUCKER FOR MERCHENDISING. Whenever you CAPTCHALOUGE an item, it is assigned an arbitrary MANA COST and put in your LIBRARY. To use the item, you must draw it into your HAND and pay the cost.

Also:
    Last edited by MagicSwordsman; 02-27-2011 at 12:58 AM.

Your name is CHALK. You are a member of the notorious gang THE FELT, and are employed to keep everything RUNNING SMOOTHLY. Your weapons of choice are UMBRELLAS, which would be pretty neat if you weren't TOO POLITE to carry them on sunny days. You carry the legendary LITTLE BEN FOBWATCH, which lets you know exactly WHAT TIME IT IS at any given moment. You lack a Chum handle because you CANNOT TYPE and do not own a computer. You have NO INTERESTS beyond working and are considered by most in your gang to be a BORING LITTLE SHIT. What will you do?

Ok, I know I'm supposed to be human but I just couldn't resist. I will probably make a normal guy later.

Your name is KATE LINBERG. As you are a very interesting person, you have a number of INTERESTS, though most of them seem to stem from your fascination with the INTERNET. There is a CHART on your wall, depicting the rise and fall of various MEMES AND VIRAL VIDEOS. You have a fondness for one in particular. Circled on your chart is RICK ASTLEY, the creator of the RICKROLL. He is your hero and has linked many people to his MUSIC VIDEO.

You also have an unhealthy fixation with the idea of FLIGHT. This is because you are jealous of YOUR SISTER, who is able to fly for NO APPARENT REASON. To mock you, she gave you your FLIGHT SIMULATOR FETCH MODUS, which makes your card fly into the air, expecting you to CHASE IT. As you cannot fly, this is INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING.

Scattered about your room are many MUDKIP PLUSHIES, of which you are quite fond of. One might even say you LIKE THEM. Currently you are sitting at your COMPUTER, playing an intriguing and interesting game of SIM CITY. It is the only game to date that has been able to keep you from the INTERNET. Thanks to this, you are quite good at CITY DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT, but you have a habit of incurring many NATURAL DISASTERS that are IN NO WAY YOUR FAULT.

Your strife specibus is keyboardkind, and you are to one day be the Thief of Time, once you enter the Land of Rain and Light.

Your chumhandle is 'metropolitanAuronaut' and you aer juts a littel bit dyslixec, thakns to yuor sis.
    Last edited by metropolitanAeronaut; 01-11-2011 at 12:31 AM.

Your name is TOM PLATE and you are EVERYONE.

You can't see, can't eat or taste, you don't have any interests, but you still are THE BEST OC IN EXISTENCE.

Your handle is nonExistent and
    no

ass to ass tonightsEntertainment's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZDG View Post

Your name is TOM PLATE and you are EVERYONE.

You can't see, can't eat or taste, you don't have any interests, but you still are THE BEST OC IN EXISTENCE.

Your handle is nonExistent and
    'Tom' wears skirts? I mean, if that's what he's into, more power to him, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by tonightsEntertainment View Post
    'Tom' wears skirts? I mean, if that's what he's into, more power to him, but still.
    It's not a skirt.
    It's a KILT.

of NONEXISTANCE.

sheesh, who the hell do you take him for?????

Quote Originally Posted by Veriama View Post
    It's not a skirt.
    It's a KILT.

of NONEXISTANCE.

sheesh, who the hell do you take him for?????
    I'm not sure kilts would make anything much better.

Please, I'm sure that a kilt OF NONEXISTANCE is about twenty times manlier than a skirt.

no, no they arent! a kilt is just a name for a skirt when men are in denial!
    QUIET, LOGIC, I'M KILLING YOU FOR THE SAKE OF BEING FUNNY. :|
    oh nooooooooooooooooo

:'(

Quote Originally Posted by Veriama View Post
    Please, I'm sure that a kilt OF NONEXISTANCE is about twenty times manlier than a skirt.

no, no they arent! a kilt is just a name for a skirt when men are in denial!
    QUIET, LOGIC, I'M KILLING YOU FOR THE SAKE OF BEING FUNNY. :|
    oh nooooooooooooooooo

:'(
    nothing makes sense anymore. i will go bed to rebrain charge power

>Be the smiling guy

Would you like color with that?

>Uhhh sure

You are Steve Lester. Some people may say that you are normal, but you don't think so. Since when is normality even a thing? Like other people, you have a variety of interests and hatreds.

Lets start with your interests. You enjoy building stuff with pretty much anything. ALMOST anything. For example, you don't enjoy building card castles. Its hard and they fall down easily. You prefer more solid things, like legos. I while ago, you started building a small version of your house, its coming out quite well. You like taking your time building things, most people think that you are too slow. You think that your obsession with building is something you picked up from your dad. He is a construction worker.

Now, what do you hate? You hate destruction. You hate seeing something built by hard work get destroyed. You hate these miniature cranes your dad keeps at home.

Your strife specibus is fairly obvious I think... No? Its not that obvious?? Ah well. Its the screwdriverkind specibus.

Your fetch modus... Yeah, you haven't found the need to change it. You are still using the stack modus.

Your chumhandle is peaceableConstructor (#2eaae0) and People say you use a lot of smilies :O But you don't see what they mean :P

>Be the clone of the guy with too many interests

Which one?

>Um... I don't care. The first one, I guess.

You are now DEVON L GATE. You are a CLONE. Your original is STEPHEN J PATH, and the two of you are DRASTICALLY UNALIKE. This is because the cloning process was done in a way, to PURPOSEFULLY MAKE YOU AN IMPERFECT CLONE. You like to listen to EMO MUSIC, and WRITE QUITE A BIT OF POETRY in your free time. You are HOME-SCHOOLED by your UNCLE, a clone of STEPHEN'S MOM that had the imperfection meter PUT UP PRETTY DAMN HIGH.

You live in a DARK SUBURB, where it's just about ALWAYS NIGHT, and when it's day, the FOG ROLLS IN. The fog is a strange phenomenon, as WHENEVER IT SHOWS UP, so does a CORPSE OF SOMEONE RECENTLY ON TELEVISION. You've played Persona 4, and have tried to JUMP INTO THE TV MANY TIMES, but have ALWAYS FAILED.

Your UNCLE managed to afford a HUGE MANSION, but you're pretty sure the price was low due to it BEING HAUNTED. There are ghosts of RANDOM PEOPLE AND ANIMALS inhabiting your house, and they ALL DIED WHEN THE FOG CAME. You've grown used to them, and your PET CAT, JACOB, can use them to CONVEY HIS MESSAGES.

In SBURB, your house is deposited in the LAND OF FOGGY DEATH AND GHOSTLY NIGHT. Your title is ROGUE OF SPIRITS, and your Strife Specibi are KNIFEKIND, GHOSTKIND, and ANIMALKIND, allowing you to wield the phantoms inhabiting your house, as well as the RATS that live in your basement.

Your FETCH MODUS is JENGA, and it can get KIND OF ANNOYING. Your chumhandle is foggySuburbs, And you speak with proper capitalization and only ellipses and question marks... Got a problem with that?

Knight of Breath paranoidNegotiator's Avatar

Your name is NOLAN ROTH. You enjoying playing VIDEO GAMES of many varieties, but have a special place in your heart for games that let you BUILD THINGS, EXPLORE HUGE WORLDS and/or PLAY AS YOURSELF through character customization. You enjoy MAKING AND FIXING THINGS, and are rather adept at repairing most simple devices, as well as MacGyvering your own contraptions. On occasion, you have been known to go out "treasure hunting", which usually involves breaking into a scrapyard and looking for useable parts for your other hobbies.

You are FUCKING TERRIFIED of clowns.

Your guardian is your FOSTER FATHER. You have a YOUNGER BROTHER who also lives with you. He's only a year younger than you.

Your chumhandle is pseudoMechanic and you don't really care about punctuation or capitalization most of the time

Your strife specibus is set to WRENCHKIND, but you also have an empty SHORTBLADEKIND card that you keep in your strife deck. Just in case.

You will one day become the Knight of Breath of the Land of Steel and Zephyr.

Last edited by paranoidNegotiator; 01-10-2011 at 07:08 PM.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Your name is TRISTAN STONE. You like to think you're COOL, but really you're just AN AVERAGE GUY. Doesn't stop you from PRETENDING, though. You enjoy a good VIDEO GAME, especially those featuring ANTHROPOMORPHIC BLUE PORCUPINES, or things of that sort. You also enjoy IMAGINING things, coming up with ENTIRE WORLDS in your head, although you DON'T HAVE A WAY TO EXPRESS THEM, something which makes you sad.
    Your chumhandle is speedFreak, and you type by only capitalizing proper nouns, and leave out periods at the end of lines
    Your title is the KNIGHT OF SPACE, and you reside in the LAND OF STONE AND SKY.
    Your FETCH MODUS is an ARRAY MODUS because it's nice and simple, and you never got why anyone would want to use something ridiculous and complicated like a JENGA MODUS. Really, it's kind of silly.
    Your STRIFE SPECIBUS is set to BLADEKIND.

Deathwatch Grand Master HarMegidon's Avatar

You are HERMES MAGNUS.
    You are a shut-in, rarely ever getting out of the house. This is because you are a budding THEURGIST and ALCHEMIST (classic, not alchemiser kind), though you are very bad at it. You listen to CLASSIC ROCK BANDS like THE WHO and PINK FLOYD. You are extremely awkward among FEMALE SAPIENT LIFEFORMS, due to spending weeks without seeing a girl. Your strife specibus is DAGGERKIND, your chumhandle is aetherTheurgist, you are the HEIR OF TRUTH, your land is the LAND OF GOLD AND PURITY, and you wield the TRANSMUTATION MODUS, which divides your cards into three groups. You have to use a card from the Black group to be able to use a card from the White group to be able use a card from the Red group.

Deathwatch Grand Master HarMegidon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HarMegidon View Post

You are HERMES MAGNUS.
    You are a shut-in, rarely ever getting out of the house. This is because you are a budding THEURGIST and ALCHEMIST (classic, not alchemiser kind), though you are very bad at it. You listen to CLASSIC ROCK BANDS like THE WHO and PINK FLOYD. You are extremely awkward among FEMALE SAPIENT LIFEFORMS, due to spending weeks without seeing a girl. Your strife specibus is DAGGERKIND, your chumhandle is aetherTheurgist, you are the HEIR OF TRUTH, your land is the LAND OF GOLD AND PURITY, and you wield the TRANSMUTATION MODUS, which divides your cards into three groups. You have to use a card from the Black group to be able to use a card from the White group to be able use a card from the Red group.
    Damnit forgot guardian information:
    Guardianad
    Collection: Sinister Serpents
    Info: Is a member of a hermetic order that has strong pararells with Sburb (Seven Gates of Wisdom, leading to the Sky of Creation, Alchemy resulting from combinations of words, etc.)

No relation to Jimmy Neutron Renegade Electron's Avatar

Your name is GUILLERMO ARCHDUKE.

That's not your real name. You dislike your real name. It is unbefitting of a SUPERVILLAIN. That is your lifetime goal, after all - to become a SUPERVILLAIN. To accomplish this goal, you have taken up FENCING WITH REAL SWORDS. You are QUITE BAD AT IT, but you're fine with that because you now have a lot of COOL-LOOKING SCARS. You can be more of a GUNFIGHTER, anyway. You have also set up a lot of TRAPS in your house, most of which drop you into an UNDERGROUND LAKE that you put the SUPERVILLAIN WING of your house on top of. You don't remember where you put many of the TRAPS, so you are often falling into the water.

Your general incompetence can be pretty reliably attributed to your SELF-INFLICTED INSOMNIA. You have always considered SLEEPING to be a WASTE OF PERFECTLY GOOD SCHEMING TIME, and consume MORE CAFFEINE THAN IS REALLY HEALTHY. You sometimes FALL ASLEEP BY ACCIDENT, though. Your lack of sleep has given you REDDISH EYES that lead people to believe that you are INTOXICATED. You're usually tired enough to BEHAVE IN A WAY THAT CONFIRMS THEIR SUSPICIONS. You are also a bit of a PERVERT, which amounts to YOUR ONLY ACTIVE SUPERVILLAINOUS BEHAVIOR.

Most people know you as a PERVERTED ALCOHOLIC. You would rather be known as a PERVERTED ALCOHOLIC SUPERVILLAIN. But hey, it's a start.

Your chumhandle is dastardlyMastermind and you sometimesssssssssssssss space out in the middle of in the middle of typing.
    My Stuff:
    http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3056/cronobanner.png

Secret Wizard Clan Member kizzycocoa's Avatar

Your name is SEAN ROBERTS

yeah, that sounds right. and without a monologue of mistakes too! things are going well so far.

Your name is SEAN ROBERTS.

You have a VERY POOR variety of INTERESTS. You enjoy playing on your LAPTOP a lot. That is PRETTY MUCH IT.
    You have a few much rarer interests, including PLAYING WITH LEGO. You will never get bored of that. NEVER.

Your room is a HUGE MESS. Dear god, what the hell is half of this stuff?

You are obsessed with COMPUTER GAMES. They are your life. Your dream job is to create GAME ENVIROMENTS.
    Offline, you keep your emotions to yourself, acting very boring. Online, you have an enthusiastic personality, and use smiley's TOO MANY TIMES.

You also run a variety of GAME-THEMED WEBSITES AND WIKI'S. One of which has won an award for the game's creator.

Your Kernelsprite is called Kizzsprite. You don't really see him that often, as he generally does his own thing. Most of the time, you don't know what on earth is happening with him.

Your session seems very quiet. You can only just wait until it ends. What a boring game.

You spend your time alchemising a lot, and building up the tower on your friend's game. he seems to have creatures climbing his tower. You feel glad you don't have to worry about any creatures. You hate killing.

Your chumhandle is kizzyCocoa, and you talk with little capitalisation, but otherewise ok grammar overall.
    You use scytheKind, but do not use it to kill. it's just like, a filler weapon.
    Your land is the Land of Night and Data, whose consorts you assume are androids.
    Last edited by kizzycocoa; 01-12-2011 at 07:57 AM.

No relation to Jimmy Neutron Renegade Electron's Avatar

dastardlyMastermind [DM] started pestering jeremiadMalacophony [JM]!
    DM: Okaaaaaaaayyyyyyy
    DM: I heard that you were you were raised by a robot
    DM: And I am inttttttttterested in interested in
    DM: Um
    DM: Getting another robot
    DM: But preferably one that is one that is programmed for kiiiiiiiiiiiiiilling
    My Stuff:
    http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3056/cronobanner.png

what programs do you reccomen using for editing the bodies?

Land of Land and Land rambunctiousOrganic's Avatar

Um.... Paint? I guess if you wanted to be fancy about it photoshop or paint.net would work too, but really ms paint has all you need.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast