MSPA Forums
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: CHUMROLL: You are the Human. It is you.

Re: CHUMROLL: You are the Human. It is you.

Wait when did humans have lusii.

ugh
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

I assume since this character is from an AU where the trolls rule our world, there's been a weirdass impromptu lusus-parenting system put in place.

Quote Originally Posted by mars7a View Post
    Humans don't have typing quirks either but oh well

guess that's just like the logical conclusion of people confusing troll features with human ones.

ugh
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Shrug? Karkat's typing quirk is pretty "human", I've seen pe0ple typing with 0's like Aradia 0nline, I'm sure there are some sad souls out there who tYPE LIKE TAVROS, there are -definitely- iDiOtS wHo TyPe LiKe ThIs. There are lots of ridiculous things that humans do to their text online, bordering on being pretty troll-like, so I think you can get away with humans having typing quirks. I mean, there's only so much shit you can do with capitalization like the canon kids.

Alright, fair enough, there are some people who don't understand captilization or use it improperly in real life, but it gets a bit silly when you see humans +yp|ng |ike +h|s as a random e><amp|e. I haven't seen a quirk exactly like that, I just made it up to avoid offending anyone in particular, but it's the kind of thing I see a lot.

Typing quirks are fine- like a humna who isnt' very good an spelling and doesnt bothrer to correct the misteaks - but it's just a bit strange when I see humans typing like trolls.
    Last edited by scintillatingMoniker; 04-06-2011 at 05:22 AM.

Back off, man, I'm a scientist TheRedMage's Avatar
    Wherever it is, there's this creepy blind girl who keeps saying I'm the "B3ST T4ST1NG M4G3".

Quote Originally Posted by mars7a View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Reign View Post
    I assume since this character is from an AU where the trolls rule our world, there's been a weirdass impromptu lusus-parenting system put in place.
    Yeah, it's like that. In the Omega Timeline people get raised by lusi. Don't ask me how exactly it works (since humans don't reproduce via "incestous slurry" like trolls but rather naturally have parents) since i don't really know.

Quote Originally Posted by scintillatingMoniker View Post
    Humans don't have typing quirks either but oh well
    Come on guys it's not even really a quirk... More of an accent. He's a pirate, it's just natural that he talks like one!
    Sigquotes:
    Troll(s) and Human(s)

Your name is Ben Cedrick and you are a resident of A Studio Apartment that you have had to share with your guardian, Grandpa, for as long as you can remember. Your Interests are Cooking and Science, most notably how they can be combined. You are 20 years old, and an avid Role Player. Your Strife Specibus of choice is of the clubKind variety, your signature weapon (a combination of a golf club, tesla coil, and a 'cooking for dummies' book) being the Electric Burner Club for Dummies. Your destiny is the Sage of Rage, and your Realm to govern will be the Land of Wheat and Atolls. Your chumhandle is xenophobicTherapist and you tend to talk with a lazy accent and either an upwards inflection at the end of questions or seem to prematurely finish sentences... maybe it's 'cause you have your thoughts on something else~?
    Last edited by Ben Cedrick; 04-11-2011 at 02:34 AM.

also i think that humans have typing quirks, they're just not as noticeable as trolls. they tend to be either emotes or how they respond to events and ordeals.

like when waiting for someone one human would put down *waits* whilst another would put down '...' or '..................' depending on how many lines of '...' they would use.

I like how most of these people are 16-25 but no taller than a 13 year old.
    oh

ugh
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Ehhh, it's just easier to work off the default sprite regardless of the age. I still use Scylla's default sprite and she's 26 by now. Besides, using the adult sprites has a tendency to fail miserably- Cole here's landed smack in the uncanny valley.

That and even with the non-sprite appearance each character seems to be of the same age or height, even andrew when he implements himself into the ordeals of homestuck.

Kernelsprite of boredom Dicidius's Avatar
    Behind the supercomputer in the nasa building.
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Made IH's bro'sif.

Back off, man, I'm a scientist TheRedMage's Avatar
    Wherever it is, there's this creepy blind girl who keeps saying I'm the "B3ST T4ST1NG M4G3".

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Gamer View Post
    I like how most of these people are 16-25 but no taller than a 13 year old.
    To be honest I always thought that's because those are sprites, and as such they require some... simplification. I mean, in most old games you don't really see height differences in basic sprites...

Also, yeah, using the default ones is easier.

I... i just realized someone actually made a chumroll wiki, I guess emulating the Trollslum one... Was I the only person in the forum not knowing that? I think I'm a-gonna put Cole and Edward in there...
    Last edited by TheRedMage; 04-11-2011 at 09:07 AM.
    Sigquotes:
    Troll(s) and Human(s)

I made it. I also made the Trollslum one originally. I guess I forgot to tell everyone. :P
    oh

Quote Originally Posted by scintillatingMoniker View Post
    Alright, fair enough, there are some people who don't understand captilization or use it improperly in real life.
    Hi Guys! Whats going on? Did I miss Anything?
    Guess I'mma Spoiler Everything :T

==>Be the overly goth girl

You are now Raven Daniels. You are 15 years old, and nobody understands. You angst a lot, and take great pleasure in it. You tend to mix up "emo" and "goth", but its not too bad. Usually. Actually to be honest you're kind of a poser sometimes. You're anger with everyone is real though. You are ridiculously hard to impress, as well. You've been like this for as long as you can remember.

You have some interests, most of which are horror films, ridiculously loud music, and the internet. You are also very much a hippie, going to riots, refusing to eat meat, and so on. This comes from your mother and idol. Sometimes you think she is the only one who understands. You dream of becoming a veterinarian, and sometimes bring animals home. Seeing as your mother is the stoner-type of hippie, she normally doesn't care, so you have a lot of pets.

Your chumhandle is darkEyes and unlike most goths you abhor using purple prose. Short, sweet, and to the point.

Tumblr

EDIT: Gleep! wrong thread.

Or "Aspire" for short

The following character is basically me when I was 8. Except aged up. Also that's not my real name.

Your name is Dylan Sharps, and you are 14 years old. All you do is watch TV and fantasize about the ocean. You love the ocean. You wanna go out into the middle of the ocean and just fondly regard it. But you can't, because your house is sort of far from it. You wish that the ocean would move closer. But you try to think about other things besides that, although the all end up being slightly related to the ocean. The breeze, the color blue, TV, it always ends up going back to the ocean. Being near the ocean is what you want. Which is why you want to become an oceanologist. Aside from the ocean, you love science. Which ends up looping back to the ocean anyway, but you don't care.

You are somewhat introverted, because you were a victim of bullying. All the time. All of it. You HATE BULLIES! They rob people of their self-esteem, and they fool themselves into thinking that they're great when they're not, it also makes you pity them, because you aren't like them. Schadenfreude has never been a problem with you. Overall, you have developed a tolerance to them, but you are still mildly annoyed with them sometimes. Your personality is like the ocean. That should be a warning signal. Along with the fact that you use Knifekind abstratus. You're pretty sure that there was an ocean-related train of thought when you chose this, otherwise it would be something else.

Your chumhandle is oceanicRazor, and you type normally. But when you get bored, you talk like the oCean. SometimeS.~

Pronouns
    he/him/his

>BE THE GUY CURRENTLY IN A PADDED CELL

You quickly do so with blinding speed.

You are Michael Lawrence the MONK OF LIGHT and you are about 20-something years old, you forgot since they don't let you celebrate your birthday.

You are currently a resident at the "Johnson memorial psychiatric hospital for the clinically dangerous" strictest hotel in the world, your current rotating interests include art and your computer, you where lucky that they allowed your laptop in your room with you.

You where first admitted offered to stay when you began hearing voices as a young child, strange creatures from the furthest rings telling you to do horrific things. Being the nice kind person you are you quickly obliged and took a hammer, quickly killing both your parents and your younger sister.

Your strife specibus is MAD-HAMMERKIND and since you entered the medium you and part of the mental hospital hotel have taken residence in the LAND OF RYTHM AND CHAINS.
    Your chumhandle is trustedPsychopath and you usually speak in a calm tone but уσυя ιηѕαηιту ѕσмєтιмєѕ ѕнσωѕ.
    Last edited by Dicidius; 04-17-2011 at 08:16 AM.

You might want to change that. No Zalgo allowed on the forums.
    oh

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Oh, that I did not know.

BLUH BLUH BLUH HUGE IDIOT

You are Edgar Riebel. You turned 13 years old 10 days ago, and a menagerie of cake crumbs lie across your floor. You have a VARIETY OF INTERESTS, such as LISTENING to FOO FIGHTERS, TOOL, 311, and WEEZER. You also listen to OTHER MUSIC, such as UNDERGROUND TECHNOCORE, but not very often. You enjoy play VIDEO GAMES, such as POKEMON, FINAL FANTASY, and MINECRAFT. You live with your MOM, but she is RARELY AROUND. She often likes to LECTURE YOU ABOUT BECOMING A MAN and FORCING YOU TO BE SOCIAL, which sort of turned the other way around. You are NOT VERY ATHLETIC, and in fact whenever you try to do anything athletic you OFTEN GET HURT. You have ALWAYS LIVED IN SOUTHWEST MISSOURI, and it sucks GIANT WIENERS.

Your chumhandle is irreputableEmasculation, and you use the complicated tree fetch modus. You also enjoy clobbering things with your WRENCHKIND strife specibus. You are the Heir of Light in the land of Pinstripes and Rainbows.

My characters are in the sig, bro.
    Contact me here: http://www.perhapssomethingwitty.tumblr.com/ or on either of my pesterchum accounts.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

I just fixed up him a new quirk.
    It's so hard trying to find a quirk not in use by people!

Quote Originally Posted by Dicidius View Post
    I just fixed up him a new quirk.
    It's so hard trying to find a quirk not in use by people!
    Humans don't use quirks.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast