MSPA Forums
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: CHUMROLL: You are the Human. It is you.

Re: CHUMROLL: You are the Human. It is you.

undeadAristocrat [UA] opened memo on board "Hello?!?"

redRevolvers [RR] responded to memo.
    RR: Don't worry, you're not alone.
    UA: Oh hey. I take it you're in the same metaphorical boat?
    UA: Mind if I ask what happened?

Pronouns
    [any]

> Buy out Thread

You are Haile Burton Croupier, handle artisanInternational and you type in a Highly Formalized Manner Of $peech $an$ The U$age Of $ n The Place Of The 'S'.

You are a ruthless, virtually sociopathic thirteen year old business woman who acts in as backstabbing and fake a manner as your idol: Lloyd Blankfein of Goldman Sachs. You desire all of the money. And you will not be stopped, no matter who you have to screw over to get to the money. The only people that might make you hesitate are any freinds you could possibly make, which is difficult for you as you are introverted and antisocial to an extreme. Some would even go as far as to say that you are shy. But that is simply unprofessional. Everyone knows one must carry themselves with overbearing dignity in the presence of others, and you adhere fully to this philosophy. But despite your extreme greed, you actually are not that much of a penny pincher. You are secretly very philanthropic, especially towards freinds, as you really only desire to obtain the money, not caring where it goes afterward.

You enjoy making money by playing virtually every trick, legal or somehow dubious, at your disposal. You are well vested in the art of the stock market, and your business sense is truly impeccable. You also keep the latest technology on hand, as an investment to make your money making all the more efficient. You keep your house as ergonomic as possible, and you own virtually nothing besides the absolute essentials for life and business. Some have said you are obsessed with ergonomics, to the point where you have developed blueprint plans for a house with the least impact on human discomfort possible, at the price of character or enjoyment. As an aside, you enjoy fine arts, attending concerts and operas in your spare time and having a fair amount of experience with the bassoon.

You use the supply and demand modus, which charges you for storage and makes you money with the buying of things off the modus stock market. The more of an object you put in, the more depreciated it's value. On the one hand, you can buy back your own things more easily. On the other hand, you could possibly have your own items auctioned off to some random idiot due to the open nature of the market. It's a risk you love taking. You strife with casekind, which uses the fact that briefcases can be surprisingly heavy to a deadly degree.

Your guardian is an odd man by the name of Mandark, a leader of a local grassroots organic anti-corporate anti-government anti-clothes organization who you are at odds with and who has scared you with his no-clothes policy many times in the past.

> Be the firestarter

Your name is MARISA HUNT. You're known for being an awesome PYROMANIAC that suffers from both CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME and INSOMNIA. Because of this, you tend to drink COLA to operate better during the day. Too many things INTEREST you. Some include SETTING THINGS ON FIRE, PIRATES, ROLEPLAYING, and VIDEO GAMES. In fact, your favourite games are made by SEGA. Oh, how you dream to sail the SKIES OF ARCADIA. You are also quite fond of STUFFED ANIMALS and refuse to even think about BURNING them. You must have all of the stuffed animals. All of them. You can be very COMPETITIVE and FACETIOUS at times, but deep down, you're a KIND HEARTED girl who will do anything to help her friends.

Your chumhandle is nocturnalArsonist and you (VV) Tend to speak with the passion of a BURNING FLAME!!!
    [Uses a flame symbol before text. Speaks with correct grammar and punctuation, but anything fire related becomes capitalized. When excited, uses 3 exclamation marks.]

Once in SBURB, you live in the Land of Moon and Desert. Your Fetch Modus is Shuffle and your Strife Specibus is 2x Daggerkind.

You are the RAIDER OF DOOM.

Land of Trees and Rain (Northwest Washington)
    Pronouns
    [any]

Thanks for the sprite, paperHelmet
    Your name is KELLEN DELAHUNT.

You like a lot of things. One of your many Hobbies is fixing and building CLOCKS. You also LOVE to DRAW, even if you're terrible at it. You also love OVER THE TOP GIRLY THINGS. You also collect SPOONS, it sounds rather odd, but spoons are kind of awesome. You also love DANMAKU TYPE SHOOTERS, though you do stick to TOUHOU ans SEIHOU. IRON MAN is also in your list of things you LOVE. You like other stuff, but you'd only let your close friends know about those things.

You tend to fight to the beat of your MUSIC, it's hard to find a time when your NOT listening to it. It make is a bit impossible to talk to you in person. Your guardian is your BROTHER, you do have a mom and dad, But they'll only help you when you need it. You and your brother are almost always fighting, but you don't give a shit about that. He's still really awesome.

Your Strife Specibus is set to Yo-YoKind, Mostly because you can kick ass and take names with your sleeper in someones face. It's a bit nostalgic for you.

You're going to be the Preistess of Seasons (,death, or time. If I ever pick) and your land will be the Land of Platforms and Amethyst.

Your Chumhandle is creativeBourgeois and you Speak normally, Is that so hard?
    Last edited by Silly little Artist; 05-16-2011 at 06:48 PM.
    Tumblr|DA
    FanCharacters

ghastlyMinstrel [GM] responded to memo.
    GM: Hey, guys, room for one more? I have both disks here, if you'll have me. I guess I could "serve" one of you and "play" the other? ...that came out wrong, sorry.

Roleplayer of Insanity CrazyMan's Avatar

GM: Hey, guys, room for one more? I have both disks here, if you'll have me. I guess I could "serve" one of you and "play" the other? ...that came out wrong, sorry.
    CM: whoa whoa.
    CM: whoa whoa whoa whoa
    CM: don't do that again.
    CM: but sure, you can join in.
    http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/598...wnsigdrake.png

Oh hey also current adventure that may or may not die. (It's not looking too good.)

Pronouns
    [any]

creativeBourgeois [CB] responded to memo.
    CB: Alright, I'm here Jacky
    CB: What did you want?
    CB: Me to meet the other people in this group.
    CB: Well, I don't give a shit if they know my name.
    CB: I'm Kellen
    Tumblr|DA
    FanCharacters

Pyromaniac girl is awesome

creativeBourgeois [CB] responded to memo.
    CB: Alright, I'm here Jacky
    CB: What did you want?
    CB: Me to meet the other people in this group.
    CB: Well, I don't give a shit if they know my name.
    CB: I'm Kellen

CM: jacky?
    CM: who's jacky!
    CM: but anyways, thanks for coming.
    CM: i think we've got enough people, now. we just need to figure out a connection order.

>Jacky: Go back a few minutes.
    Last edited by CrazyMan; 02-09-2011 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Forgot pesterlog

Oh hey also current adventure that may or may not die. (It's not looking too good.)

Quote Originally Posted by Gecky View Post
    Pyromaniac girl is awesome
    Hehe, thanks! I'm working on a whole bunch of things for her like her exile, inventory, etc. Will post the whole thing when it's all done. C:
    | Fan human: nocturnalArsonist |

Your name is ARIANNA NOBLE. You don't have nearly as many interests as other people you know. To tell the truth you don't really think that you're that INTERESTING. You're a little DENSE and often need people to explain certain things to you. You enjoy MUSIC, especially peppy, easy to dace to stuff from some little country out east. Going along with that you have a casual interest of ANIME and JRPGS, which you inherited from your brother. You have a knack for CLIMBING TREES, something you have quite a lot of practice with due to living near a forest. Though you live quite far up north, you enjoy SWIMMING whenever it is warm enough. However, Since it is rarely warm enough, you often almost drown due to lack of practice. When you're not outside, you enjoy VIDEO GAMES and playing on the COMPUTER. You enjoy READING, and have piles of read and unread books just sitting around your room. Looking at them makes you a little sad.

Your chumhandle is traditionalDreamer and you are, um, kind of shy and, uh, use a lot of placeholders when you're, you know, nervous. but when you're excited or happy you have a habit of slurringtogetheryourwordstothepointwheretheiralmos tincomprehensible. You live alone with your OLDER BROTHER who you have never been able to build up the courage to have a conversation with, despite your shared interests.

Sometime in the near future, you will find yourself in the LAND OF STORM AND SONG attempting to finish your quest to become the SEEKER OF DAWN

FFFFFFFF- Skies of Arcadia!!! Yesss, I'm not the only one that likes that game!
    Is the eyepatch on your sprite modeled after Vyse's?

GM: Yeah. So. If we're doing names, I'm Matt. I'll just chill while that gets worked out. The connection order, I mean. I'm not exactly a plan man.

>Matt: Deal with computer.
    Your computer is making funny noises and smells again.

>Matt: Put computer in its place.
    You give your computer a swift kick to the ribs. Or you would if it had ribs. You smack it pretty hard, though. It makes a shuddering noise then quiets down. The smell seems to go away, too.

Quote Originally Posted by WeirdKanjiGirl View Post

FFFFFFFF- Skies of Arcadia!!! Yesss, I'm not the only one that likes that game!
    Is the eyepatch on your sprite modeled after Vyse's?
    Indeed it is and I love it~! I was also on planning on making her weapon Vyse's left handed cutlass-dagger thing in red, except she'll make 2 of them and duel wield them. They might be a biiiiiiiit smaller though.
    | Fan human: nocturnalArsonist |

redRevolvers [RR] responded to memo.
    RR: Don't worry, you're not alone.
    UA: Oh hey. I take it you're in the same metaphorical boat?
    UA: Mind if I ask what happened?

RR: Well, I'm not exactly in the same position. My "boat" kinda sank a while ago.
    RR: Session's pretty much screwed, so I jumped ship.
    Character's dead, fuck off.

GM: Yeah. So. If we're doing names, I'm Matt. I'll just chill while that gets worked out. The connection order, I mean. I'm not exactly a plan man.
    CM: right.
    CM: so i've got this figured out now.
    CM: i'll serve kellen, because i know her.
    CM: and Matt will serve PM.
    CM: because after that joke, matt can stay to himself.

Knight of Breath paranoidNegotiator's Avatar

PM: so... that means I'm serving for CB?
    PM: not quite sure what that means exactly
    PM: i guess i'll just pop in the server disk whenever you need me too?
    PM: i'm cool with however you guys wanna set this up, i'm just eager to get started
    PM: oh and i guess since everyone else has introduced themselves, my name is Nolan
    PM: good to meet you all.

GM: Nice to meet you too! I'm going to go ahead and install the server portion of the game, then, since it's almost a guarantee my computer will take forever to do it.

>Matt: Shine on.
    You decide to listen to some tunes while you wait.

You roll a 19 and retrieve your FAVORITE CD from your sylladex. That was lucky.
    You use FAVORITE CD on BOOMBOX.

Pronouns
    [any]

CB: Holy shit, you guys have TERRIBLE computers.
    CB: You can't even load this game?
    CB: Anyway
    CB: Jacky, I'm gonna be the first Client player
    CB: So I can grind, and so you won't bitch about it
    CB: got it?
    Tumblr|DA
    FanCharacters

CM: okay, i've got this done.
    CM: oh, sweet, I can see your client thing. i'll just connect.

>Jacky: Connect.

You do so, and a pretty loading screen comes up. This might take a while.

(Should I make a thread for this at this point? Y/Y/Y/Y/Y/Y/Y/N)

Although I'm not part of the session, Y.
    oh

(( Yes! Please do. I dunno about the rest of us, but I'd be more likely to check it if it had its own thread.))

(Because I had dug myself into a hole on this board, roleplaying-wise, with being in an essentially dead session of SBURB, I'm going to pretend all that is way in my future.)

undeadAristocrat [UA] opened memo on board Want to Play?

UA: There is this game that people simply won't stop discussing.
    UA: I must admit, I'm intrigued.
    UA: I've got the fuckin' disks right here, but nobody to play it with.
    UA: So, anyone interested?

midnightAgony [MA] RIGHT NOW responded to memo.

MA: I've heard about it as well, and the disks should be coming this afternoon.
    MA: I suppose I could play with you when they get here.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast