MSPA Forums
Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: CHUMROLL: You are the Human. It is you.

CHUMROLL: You are the Human. It is you.

Do you ever think to yourself, "I wish there was a place to see everyone's fanmade human characters, trolls get all the lovin'." Well you're in luck. This is such a place. I have decided to create this thread because I wanted to show off my fan characters I think there should be a human fan character index, that lists all of the humans. All of them. All your human OCs are welcome here, so please don't hesitate adding yours to the list. This can be used as an RP aid, or it can just be a place where you post your characters. It doesn't matter. None of this matters. So post all your human fan characters for the world (forum community) to see.

^ Not a blatant rip-off of TrollSlum at all >.>

If you want to be put on the list you should have a couple things:
    - A name
    - A chumhandle
    - A picture
    - A weapon
    - A land
    - Personality and interests
    - Things that seem appropriate
    There isn't necessarily a checklist that will get you onto the index, but do try and be somewhat detailed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Zeal View Post
    Before this becomes an issue:
    Should people wish to edit their posts in a way that requires my attention, give me a heads up. PM me or something. Please PM me. You don't even have to talk about HUMAN if you don't want to. Could be anything that you'd like. I'm here. Just so you guys know. In case you got the impression that I wasn't here. Because I am. And it would be a total shame if we missed out on the opportunity to talk.

...I'm so lonely.
    Is this too much info? Also if im going to add another person should I edit this post or make a new one?
    Whatever you prefer. If you do end up editing a post to add more characters, please PM me so I can update the chumroll. Be as detailed as you would like.
    ----------

I have here some templates that you might find useful.
    Everything
    Action Poses
    Echeladder
    Captchalogue
    Alchemy
    Strife Card
    Sprite
    Empty Room
    Guardians/Older Kids
    Human Bodies
    Human Heads
    Human Eyes
    Human Mouths
    Human Accessories
    Human Headwear

----------

Fan characters are cataloged in alphabetical order by chumhandle.
    Current human population: 50

Last edited by Cleric of Zeal; 12-17-2010 at 07:10 PM.

Aw fuck. Aw, fuck! catchTwentythree's Avatar

Re: HUMAN: You are the Human. It is you.

catchTwentythree, aka Nate Warren:

But wait, you say! What about his Hero Mode!?

Dinner is SERVED.

ugh
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

That's a good idea.

Your name is COLE CALAME.

You are a NOTORIOUS CAMWHORE who dwells in a LOFT APARTMENT with your guardian, your SIS. At the age of EIGHTEEN you have already garnered FIFTY THOUSAND fans on MyPlace and do not intend to stop any time soon! You love PHOTOGRAPHY, especially when you're photographing YOURSELF, and aspire to be a fashion journalist some day. You have a strong interest in STYLE, SMOOTH JAZZ, ICECREAM and inexplicably RUBIX CUBES. God you fucking love those things. You also have a secret obsession with SQUIDS and TENTACLES, having ordered dozens of KNOCKOFF SQUIDDLES from Japan. Knockoff Squiddles are remarkable in that they totally miss the point and ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE SQUIDS. You are somewhat PRETENTIOUS and kind of come off as being pretty FULL OF YOURSELF, but you are also confident and make an effort to be nice to ALL OF YOUR FANS. Even the creepy ones.

Your strife specibus is whipkind, your fetch modus is Rubix Cube (must solve a cube to get an item out), and you'll end up in the Land Of Chasms and Chandeliers. You are fated to become the Seer of Time and shit is gonna get so fuckin' cash, you have no idea. Do you know how sweet chandelier based time turners look like? SO GODDAMN SWEET.
    Your chumhandle is chilledCoffee and you cherish the 'ch' syllable cho much chat chou often find chourself choosing to use it in words where it shouldn't be chused. Used. Choopsies.
    Last edited by Thunder Reign; 11-07-2010 at 01:57 PM.

I guess I'll help start off this shindig.

LILLY

ROB

AMBER

DAN

DAISY

SAM

PEARL

TOM
    Last edited by Cleric of Zeal; 11-07-2010 at 05:43 PM.

ass to ass tonightsEntertainment's Avatar

ugh i dont want to look at this mess

Updated profile and sprites for Kate in this post.
    Last edited by tonightsEntertainment; 06-04-2011 at 04:07 PM. Reason: bleh

Rogue of Space(or maybe Mind) Aerok12's Avatar
    Pronouns
    [other] (see signature)

Name: Eric Duncamey; Title: King of Time; Land: Land of Color and Decay; Chumhandle: ardentOrdinary; Color: FFEE00; Moon: Derse; Element: Every element; Consorts: Dogs; Sprite: Squid; Guardian: Barry; Strife Specibus: Wandkind; “Your name is ERIC DULCAMEY. You are 15 Earth years old. You are the founder of a FAMOUS RELIGION named AEROKISM. It came to you in a dream. You live by the sea with your mate, BARRY PARKINS. You love GARDENING, ROLEPLAYING, and DRAWING. You are the best artist on Earth. You had taken over the Earth many Earth years ago, and you use your rule to make peace between everyone. You also like to practice MAGIC, and used it to give you AWESOME WINGS. It is really fun to fly all around Earth. Your symbol is a leaf thing you made up yourself. It came to you in a dream too. Your strife specibus is set to wandkind, and your sylladex is the hashmap one. You are really good at coming up with creative names for things. Your chumhandle is ardentOrdinary. You type in yellow(FFEE00).”

chimericOdium/altruisticallyUneffusive

pronouns: they/them or xe/xer

Your name is JACK TILKIN. It is not your 14th birthday. That was a while ago. You are the THIEF OF BLAZE in the LAND OF CHILL AND FLICKER, but you don't know that yet.
    Your ChumHandle is buzzingBuster, your color is DFBE00
    Before entering the medium, a BEE will fly into your unprototyped SEIZURE BALL. You will be very excited. You don't know this yet either. You enjoy old SCI-FI AND FANTASY NOVELS, and have a number of them around your room. You play a lot of MMOs, though you quit most of them because they lack a really great feature. You heard that SBURB is going to be very immersive and give the player a ton of options, so you went out and PRE-ORDERED it. You have a big fascination with BEES. It's amazing to you how they all manage to live in a perfectly coordinated colony just by releasing scents. You live in your house with your SIS. She's pretty cool. She made a FLAMING KNIFE once. You have the HASH MAP FETCH MODUS, as it is rather simple compared to the alternatives. As a child, you allocated your STRIFE SPECIBUS to SCISSORKIND. You regret it to this day.

Last edited by Karhs12; 11-07-2010 at 08:59 PM.
    ...I could be completely wrong though.

Should people wish to edit their posts in a way that requires my attention, give me a heads up. PM me or something. Please PM me. You don't even have to talk about HUMAN if you don't want to. Could be anything that you'd like. I'm here. Just so you guys know. In case you got the impression that I wasn't here. Because I am. And it would be a total shame if we missed out on the opportunity to talk.

...I'm so lonely.

Huh, so I might have to sprite-ify myself now, I'll just use this post to put him here, check back sometime tomorrow because I'm not making him now because I'm going to sleep.
    Sigquotes, or, The Metaflare Appreciation Station.
    Vriska died, so I stopped reading homestuck.

ass to ass tonightsEntertainment's Avatar

...I'm so lonely.
    whats your favorite flavor of ice cream

So... I was a weird kid, which influenced me to become the weird young adult that I am; bear this in mind. My favorite ice cream is and has always been rainbow sherbet with reese's pieces.

rainbow sherbet with reese's pieces.

That sounds fucking amazing.
    -at night.

Most people disagree, but I'm glad to hear that you approve

Anywho, I KNOW YOU HAVE HUMAN CHARACTERS, I CAN READ YOUR MINDS. DON'T MAKE ME GO OUT THERE AND FIND YOU.

... But seriously, do post if you have human fan characters. There's no need to feel intimidated (or if it is more likely to make you post, there is a need to feel intimidated, whichever).

I'll post one once I have figured out some stuff, maybe.
    Last edited by Cevaztyen; 11-09-2010 at 02:16 PM.

doomsdayRavager
    Land of Dungeons and Fear (That sounds like SO MUCH FUN)
    <undecided>
    TTTALKSSS RRREALLYYY LLLOUDDD TO SSSHOWWW HHHISSS SSSTRENGTHHH!!!!! (Doesn't apply to one or two letter words.)
    Strife: 2H maceKind (Actually a broken microphone stand.)
    Modus: Smash (Must smash the cards to get item. Not intended for use with fragile objects.)
    EDRIC HUNT
    Guardian: Uncle
    Home: Uncle's house, but spends most of his time at an abandoned bar.
    Last edited by sp39; 01-17-2011 at 03:39 PM.

I know there are more of you out there hiding. I've seen more than 17 out there. Come post your characters!

Maybe later. Gotta make one first.

Not that other guy. The One Guy's Avatar
    Land of Memes and Potholes (AKA The Internet)
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Ooh, finally a chance to MSPAify myself without having to worry about trollifying!
    So, here I am (My name is changed but everything else is true):

You are TONY SENHOLM. You are almost always HAPPY, partially due to your OPTIMISM and IDEALISM, and partially due to your variety of INTERESTS. You love to read an absolutely preposterous amount of WEBCOMICS of all sorts, but prefer those of a FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION, as well as HUMOROUS variety. You hope to one day create a webcomic yourself, but are hindered by your inability to draw well, your inability to create an engaging plotline, and your OVERALL LAZIENESS. You are also interested in VIDEO GAMES, as well as PROGRAMMING, which you are ACTUALLY QUITE GOOD AT due to your VERY LOGICAL MIND. One day you hope to PROGRAM GAMES. You could not live without your COMPUTER. Another thing you couldn’t live without is MUSIC, despite having a musical taste that differs from JUST ABOUT EVERYONE. You love to spend most of your time ALONE, and have NO INTEREST IN ROMANCE WHATSOEVER. Because of this, you have very few FRIENDS, but those you do have are VERRY CLOSE. You take pride in being DIFFERENT from everyone else, but can be a bit SELF CENTERED, to the point that you’d write a long description of yourself as a WEBCOMIC CHARACTER on that particular webcomic’s FORUMS.

Sburb Info:
    Last edited by The One Guy; 07-11-2014 at 10:37 AM.

Maybe more people will reply here if you rename this thread "Humanslum" or something.

I think "Chumroll" would be more appropriate.

Yes. Chumroll. That.

Disaster waiting to happen. Chernobyl's Avatar

Your Name is SEAN COLEMAN. You are the most SARCASTIC and CYNICAL person anyone who has ever come in contact with you has met. Your love of PHILOSOPHY, POLITICS and NUCLEAR PHYSICS make for an odd combo when it comes to being NORMAL. Then again, YOUR NOT NORMAL. You enjoy DRAWING and being ALONE, but you are not some emo antisocial hippy. You like to constantly PONDER the meaning of life.
    You tend to PROCRASTINATE a lot when it comes to doing work, but you always end up doing it. You have a deep seeded love for MUSIC and can play multiple instruments including the GUITAR, BASS and PIANO. You are what some may consider as AWESOME, while others may consider you a TOTAL DICK. And you aren't complaining.

Your Chumhandle is philosophicalFission and you reside in the LAND OF SNOW AND BUNKERS

Your Fetch Modus is Backpack. Your Strife Specibus is Riflekind.

You are the RANGER OF CAUSE

Quote Originally Posted by airshipEngineer View Post
    I think "Chumroll" would be more appropriate.
    I LIKE IT.

The chumroll's been updated.
    All My Art, CHUMROLL 2 - Old Characters, New Character

Luceil Aratas scientiaCaelifata's Avatar

Your name is VERT COLLINS

Your whole life, you have been INTERESTed in THE STUDY OF PARANORMAL ACTIVITIES and you one day aspire to being a DETECTIVE. A part of you is in conflict with that however, as you are a compulsive KLEPTOMANIAC. Not like you'd ever tell anyone that though. You're quite the tomboy, though you do like makeup, as long as it's black. A GUEST ROOM is connected to your ROOM by a doorway, and is littered with MISCELLANEOUS INTIMIDATING OBJECTS you happen to have acquired, most of which probably from sites of PARANORMAL ACTIVITY. That is why you keep them in the GUEST ROOM behind a LOCKED DOOR, as they are very COOL and totally not CREEPY in any way shape or form. You like VIDEOGAMES, but absolutely REVILE buying one that you wind up hating, and you wish more than anything that there was a GAME CRITIC somewhere you could relate to. Possibly HANDSOME, MALE, and AUSTRALIAN. But enough of that. Your somehow familiar WHITE TRILBY HAT is your most prized possession, and you've had it for as long as you can remember. You have a deathly fear of an old TV show called "Squiddles". The very name sends liquid fear down your spine. Other than that, you liken yourself to not be afraid of anything. Especially not your MISCELLANEOUS INTIMIDATING OBJECTS.

Strife Specibus: Machetekind
    Chumhandle: [GH] grieviousHawkshaw
    your sentences are long very specific and with high vocabulary but with zero punctuation

Land of Fear and Silence
    Prophet of Time
    :3
    Last edited by scientiaCaelifata; 11-23-2010 at 07:34 PM.

Re: CHUMROLL: You are the Human. It is you.

Your name is Olivia Lafayette.

You love the INTERNET. It's so magical, with it's YouTube and webcomics and roleplays and eBay and just about every other awesome internet thing. Let's focus on these internet things you love, shall we?

YouTube is so awesome. If you weren't so camera shy, you'd upload a few videos of yourself. But because of that, you just have a crap load of vids in your favorites and likes. You also love webcomics as said before, like NEDROID, DR.MCNINJA, and MSPAINT ADVENTURES and an assortment of other webcomics. God, you love them. And lastly, roleplaying. You really don't have much to say about it, besides the fact that it's fun, to get a chance to be someone else, y'know? Besides all that internet stuff, you like vintage things, and you are a borderline HIPSTER. You also enjoy drawing, but you don't think you're very good at it.

Your chumhandle is retroGeneration and you t-t-tend to st-st-stutter when you're n-nervous.

Fetch Modus: iPod
    Strife Specibi: vinylKind
    Title: Seer of Imagination
    Land of Clouds and Starlight
    Element: Ice
    Kernelsprite: Vinyl Records+ Cat.
    Guardian: Mother.
    Last edited by Alyss; 03-03-2011 at 08:29 PM.
    -at night.

Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast