MSPA Forums
Page 35 of 100 FirstFirst ... 25323334353637384585 ... LastLast

Thread: MSPA Fanfiction III

Re: MSPA Fanfiction III

Quote Originally Posted by BlastYoBoots View Post
    Do you guys mind theoretical spritelogs?

In light of the recent spritelog, you'd think Dream!Jade plus THAT would have a bit of trouble mixing:

JADE has now prototyped DREAM!JADE. Open Spritelog:
    Oh wow this is amazing. Jade flipping the omnipotent fuck out is hilarious completely, and oh man I can imagine toddler!Jade freaking out on Mountain Dew, this is completely hilarious.
    Here is my Tumblr and here is my Dangan Ronpa forum adventure and honestly both of those are pretty interesting you should check them out.

@BlastYoBoots HAH. Amazing. I love the idea of mini-Jade flipping out on fizzy drinks too. ALTOGETHER UNNECESSARILY CUTE.

Oh also I wrote some more of this thing. There's one more chapter to go and then I think I'll pull the whole thing together and post it on AO3. Need to think of a better title, though - the concept ran away from me rather. Any ideas?

Notes From A Doomed Timeline
    Second Intermission

Last edited by Kassiopeia; 12-07-2010 at 10:37 AM.

The current title is pretty awesomely dark-sounding, but if you are going to change it, maybe something involving "corruption?" It would have a double meaning all the way, because it's sort of like Rose and Jack are both corrupting each other in a sense.

Also, poor Rose. But THAT IS WHAT YOU GET FOR TEAMING UP WITH THE PSYCHOPATH, ROSE. DO I DETECT THE SOUND OF A PAINFUL RECOGNITION OF YOUR EPIC MORALITYFAIL, I THINK I DO. And John's reported reaction made me d'awww, because that is so what he'd do.
    Chumhandle: ceruleanTresses

Stuff I done wrote

Kassi. Kassi Kassi Kassi.

This is perfect. Rose is perfect. Jack is perfect. John (from what Kanaya says) is perfect. Everything's perfect forever.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself once this fic is over - reread it a million and a half times?
    I'm the same person here as I am on AO3 and Deviantart, and pretty much everywhere else. Check out my fics and arts and stuff!

Thief of Lost Updates Douhneill's Avatar
    Wasting time 'till the inevitable happens

Agh. Too much to read. Can't take it all in. Tried to write next chapter. Dunno how well narration turned out. But don't want to start over, so here you go.
    *edit* Screw it. I'm Retconning the title to Heirman. That's what everyone (myself included) calls it anyway.

Heirman - Chapter 3
    Prologue, 1, 2

A/N
    Last edited by Douhneill; 12-07-2010 at 02:59 PM.
    If you feel that there's no way things could get any worse, that means things will only get better!
    ...That, or you're possibly being fed on by a dementor. Eat some chocolate, stat.

Awesome, more megaman-styled fun with the trolls. I don't get why the virus worked on Kanaya, but s'all good, s'all good.

Next Heirman should fight John.
    Here is my Tumblr and here is my Dangan Ronpa forum adventure and honestly both of those are pretty interesting you should check them out.

Esabelle is awesome c: Metaflare's Avatar

TereziTereziTerezi!
    http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9202/littlebanner.png
    TROLLS IN SPOILER|TUMBLR HERE|IN WHICH ME AND MY FRIENDS PLAY GAMES

You know, I see "saw" and "Mega Man" and immediately think Metal Man. Poor Kanaya's going to have such an embarrassing time during a potential refight. I would actually like to see that chainsaw in Mega Man, though. It reminds me of Flame Mammoth's weapon, but with more 8-bit.

Hm, story-wise or item-wise? Story-wise Kanaya's closest surviving relations are Vriska and Eridan, but it seems more likely to me that Eridan would be weak against Feferi's weapon than the other way around. Item-wise, it'd be kind of cool to watch a fencing match between a chainsaw and an ultra-strong trident or cane.
    My Fanfiction:
    A Hand in Holding Hands, Аn Аshen Fanfic - Completed, several chapters of content and the rest of commentary.

I am so glad Exposure isn't on this page. Otherwise I would BAWL ALL OVER AGAIN. DAMN YOU, TENEBRAIS!

Quote Originally Posted by spacetimeCounselor View Post
    Awesome, more megaman-styled fun with the trolls. I don't get why the virus worked on Kanaya, but s'all good, s'all good.

John hit her with the virus from chapter 2, not the new virus. The whole "two viruses" thing was the Checkov's gun to explain that. Also John is Heirman. Or did you want some sort of paradoxical Quintet nonsense?
    Quote Originally Posted by SkaianRedeemer View Post
    You know, I see "saw" and "Mega Man" and immediately think Metal Man. Poor Kanaya's going to have such an embarrassing time during a potential refight. I would actually like to see that chainsaw in Mega Man, though. It reminds me of Flame Mammoth's weapon, but with more 8-bit.
    You have no idea how hard it was for me NOT to steal Metal Blade. No idea whatsoever.
    If you feel that there's no way things could get any worse, that means things will only get better!
    ...That, or you're possibly being fed on by a dementor. Eat some chocolate, stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Douhneill View Post

John hit her with the virus from chapter 2, not the new virus. The whole "two viruses" thing was the Checkov's gun to explain that. Also John is Heirman. Or did you want some sort of paradoxical Quintet nonsense?
    no see it was a joke because john is on the character select screen and you know how it is like in the games you cant select the megaman head until its dr wily but like maybe he could actually just go and
    ill shut up now

The problem with some of these long, excellent fanfiction is that when I catch up with them I have a lot to say. And, of course, it makes commenting take longer because in my mind it is set up to be an endeavour, because I don't want to crap out on them. But it's about time I got around to these:

A Hand in Holding Hands: A COMMENTARY
    Oh screw it, I just posted this on AO3 because it was really long.

Notes From a Doomed Timeline: A COMMENTARY

Quote Originally Posted by BPrinny View Post
    Man, it sure is annoying how characters walk away before they can spill more juicy exposition, and then you have to wait for the next update :P
    Terezi is a master at making people's lives miserable, including yours.
    Conquest: Future-fic. Four sweeps after Sgurb, the trolls have been recruited into various facets of the Alternian imperial army. Assassination attempts, black romance, and political unheavals. Captain Vantas's day just keeps getting worse. (In Progress.)

[formSpring] [deviantARTs] [uncannyArtisan]

no see it was a joke because john is on the character select screen and you know how it is like in the games you cant select the megaman head until its dr wily but like maybe he could actually just go and
    ill shut up now
    Oh, I understood that, but I countered with Gameboy Megaman game trivia.

*edit* hey, 150 posts. I gotta start planning these milestone posts ahead of time.

You have to admit that having John fight his own... paradox clone... would be fitting, as long as you substitute that damn pogo stick for like a kickass motorcycle made of air or something. (like inauspiciousQuartet because unlucky 13 and 4 dammit my mind needs to stop doing stupid things)

But I say go with Fef- I'm thinking a progression from CC wrecks CA hates AG tricks GC hateloves CG, and then Zahaak's fortress.
    Last edited by -Benedict; 12-07-2010 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kassiopeia View Post
    Notes From A Doomed Timeline
    Second Intermission
    Yesssssssssss!
    I really like the characterization of the people in this one. Very powerful.

Heirman - Chapter 3
    I think you should make the fights with the masters a bit longer. So far they all seem a bit anticlimatic to me. They go down pretty fast. Other than that I like them.
    Terezi, I guess? Her or Vriska.

Oh and then I wrote another story.
    I think this might turn into a series, concentrating on the Midnight Crew and the trolls, since I kinda wanted to make some interaction between the two groups. Buuuuut I'm not too sure.

This City

I'm not giving it a parts name since I'm not sure if it will really be a series.
    Last edited by Ganato; 12-07-2010 at 03:36 PM.
    MOVE ALONG, PEOPLE! NOTHING TO SEE HERE!
    Pesterchum: paperConsumer (deviceJuggler is my troll account)
    Stuff:

@Quixotic aaaa thank you so much for the lovely comment I'm so glad you're enjoying it! Rose's motivation is... well, I don't want to justify myself here if it doesn't come across in the text, but it was supposed to be a mixture of a) she enjoys the power and feels unable to do anything about the harm it's doing her, which further drives her to level up and alleviate that sense of powerlessness, b) she lacks any kind of mentor figure in her life due to her Mom's lackadaisical approach, and c) she's incredibly emotionally repressed as a result of both of these things and thus is able to convince herself that shes doing all these things in order to try and break the game and find a way out. I'm not sure how much I managed to bring these across in the story, though! XD (aaa, this sounds super defensive. This is basically my headcanon for Rose anyway, so... anyway.)

@Katrika but my fanfiction is too evil to love anyone except caliginously ;3;
    @Ganato thank you so much :3

Quote Originally Posted by Ganato View Post
    Heirman - Chapter 3
    I think you should make the fights with the masters a bit longer. So far they all seem a bit anticlimatic to me. They go down pretty fast. Other than that I like them.
    I actually want longer fights too, except that right now, John... can't... really... fight. He can shoot, but he can't fight. He's got to learn actual combat before I can start to make the battles seem actually long (something I hope to be able to do in the next chapter ). Besides that, there's also the fact in the games, battles are pretty anticlimactic once you hit the other guy with his weakness, but that's not what I'm trying to portray.

Blood and Bloodless: Chapter 26 is forthcoming, but I have a ton of homework, so I just wrote something really fast because I was inspired. I guess it is kind of an intermission.

Karkat's Diary, Part 4

Chumhandle: ceruleanTresses

Stuff I done wrote

Quote Originally Posted by ceruleanTresses View Post
    Blood and Bloodless: Chapter 26 is forthcoming, but I have a ton of homework, so I just wrote something really fast because I was inspired. I guess it is kind of an intermission.

Karkat's Diary, Part 4

Oh Karkat, you're such a six year sweep old.
    Conquest: Future-fic. Four sweeps after Sgurb, the trolls have been recruited into various facets of the Alternian imperial army. Assassination attempts, black romance, and political unheavals. Captain Vantas's day just keeps getting worse. (In Progress.)

[formSpring] [deviantARTs] [uncannyArtisan]

Quixotic:
    Holy. Shit.

I've been following Conquest from the beginning........and I would just like to say. That it is purely orgasmic. I mean that in the least sexual way possible.

I love it. I'm pretty sure so does everyone else.
    We want more!
    Last edited by precariouslyAware; 12-07-2010 at 06:50 PM.

I proudly present part one of my collaboration with MayorSillyBiscuits!

Exiles, part 1

Loving Notes from a Doomed Timeline again. Jade's reaction was hardcore.

And now, have some semi-romantic weird time shit. I basically just jotted this down in ten minutes, so beware of crappy pacing.

Trails