MSPA Forums
Page 47 of 100 FirstFirst ... 37444546474849505797 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 2482

Thread: MSPA Fanfiction III

Re: MSPA Fanfiction III

cC that was really incredible. I definitely like the idea that Jade was the one that contacted everyone to bring them together, and the kids' voices came across really well, especially Jade's. Also agreeing with the good portrayal of jerkass Bro.

cC that was great ;v; just...so much "awwww" everywhere. Voicing my love for asshole-Bro as well. and Ms Lalonde lecturing him! and being named Lily. That works so well and suits her for some reason.

(I kinda want to see some part of their other first conversations though! I'd be so down with that if somebody wrote it)

I sincerely apologize for the fic I posted yesterday. I usually don't have a lapse in judgment like that. I usually just delete them. I admit I deserve all the criticism I have gotten and will try not to let this happen ever again. Here's me trying to at least make up for a little bit.

I'll kill you for dieing:
    Last edited by nightmarechild; 12-10-2010 at 07:06 PM.

De-lurking to post a thing I wrote. If it reads like Wigmund's Karaoke Night series, it's because I was inspired by them like whoa. I love coming up with music that fits characters, so this was a lot of fun to write.

Come Together, Part One

I'll probably write more to this, since I have many more song ideas to use.
    Last edited by Aerodactylus; 12-12-2010 at 03:48 AM.

QuetzaDrake ♥ Bec Noir QuetzaDrake's Avatar
    The Magical Land of Furry Webcomic Artists

@Tenebrais Aww, Becfic. Favorite part was Hass arriving on the island and seeing Bec for the first time. Never thought about how he would feel upon meeting this dog that looks exactly like his old friend/guardian for the first time.
    Your chumhandle is quizzicalDraconian. You don't like to talk much because you're often busy, or maybe that's just how you troll people. Also you are sorta kinda indecisive about some stuff sometimes and use way too many weird emoticons. :B :V :'
    Check out my Forum Adventure Jumpcat!
    Link to webcomic and unnatural Bec Noir love under spoilers:

@chronicallyCrafty: Pretty tight, I like it. The Dave/Jade log was nicely done, you nailed his attitude pretty well and it seems like he's already developing a soft spot for Jade, nice touch.

Watches you and hungers Wigmund's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Aerodactylus View Post
    De-lurking to post a thing I wrote. If it reads like Wigmund's Karaoke Night series, it's because I was inspired by them like whoa. I love coming up with music that fits characters, so this was a lot of fun to write.
    Nice to see I'm inspiring people

Huh. I wrote I'll Make A Kismesis Out Of You before I read Karaoke Night, but come to think of it, KN DEFINATELY inspired my later character-centric Troll Disney Sings.

(Poor Unfortun8 Trolls and COURT OF 4LT3RN14, specifically.)

So, I'm considering doing more troll SCPs after I finish My Future Self and Me.

Is this awesome (Y/N)?
    Fanfics (There's a bunch):

Y^(100^(100^100)).
    In short, EFFING Y.

@Graven I haven't read the first one, but I DO love SCP...

Also, could someone help me out on the whole colortags thing? Rereading what I posted, I want to put colortags in but I know neither how to do that nor what exactly the proper colors are.

Graven: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYY

Aero: I sang along. Unashamedly. NOT EVEN THE COOLKID CAN RESIST JOURNEY. Colortags are [color="hexcode for the color in question"] at the beginning, [/color] at the end. You can yank colors from any comic page where they talk (go to view>page source) or any forum post that has the proper colors. About once every five or ten pages, someone posts a list of all the trolls and kids and their specific colors, so you can look back and see if you can find one.

Nightmare: Oh, Jack. You twisted, confused, angry little man. This was really good.

cC: Awwwwwwww! Friendfic! Friendfic is the best fic sometimes. This was excellent, everyone's interactions were great, and you got everyone's voice perfect. I especially liked Rose's interaction with her mom.
    Last edited by raequiem; 12-10-2010 at 08:05 PM. Reason: a;gfjap;ogah;ogvha;pouvah[';oeugh[qeronkfgalsdvj
    I'm the same person here as I am on AO3 and Deviantart, and pretty much everywhere else. Check out my fics and arts and stuff!

Watches you and hungers Wigmund's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Aerodactylus View Post
    @Graven I haven't read the first one, but I DO love SCP...

Also, could someone help me out on the whole colortags thing? Rereading what I posted, I want to put colortags in but I know neither how to do that nor what exactly the proper colors are.
    To do the color tags, you just type out color="xxxxxx" inbetween brackets [] with appropriate color code (listed below) and when you are done with the colored text just type /color once again in brackets [].

John - 0715cd / Rose - b536da / Dave - e00707 / Jade - 4ac925
    Aradia - a10000 / Tavros - a15000 / Sollux - a1a100 / Karkat - 626262
    Nepeta - 416600 / Kanaya - 008141 / Terezi - 008282 / Vriska - 005682
    Equius - 000056 / Gamzee - 2b0057 / Eridan - 6a006a / Feferi - 77003c

@raequiem: XD NO. NO HE CANNOT. AND I DO SO LOVE IT.

@Wigmund: Yes, thank you! This is exactly what I needed. You get a cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by raequiem View Post
    Aero: I sang along. Unashamedly. NOT EVEN THE COOLKID CAN RESIST JOURNEY.
    Oh man, so did I. The idea of all the kids and trolls hanging out and doing karaoke made me grin so hard.

sdodlfndsf I am a little blown away by all these comments, especially from some authors I really admire (lookin' at you Bufu and geeP! dfnsdfs!!!!). I'm so relieved the general consensus seems to be that everyone was pretty IC, my concern over that was keeping me from writing a lot of kidfics X'D Maybe I'll be trying some more out after all!

@RLabs

@Bufu

@geeP

@rae

Also, @Aero, YESSS I need more Dave singing in my life, and this is basically one of the best songs of all time.

Not a signature, but close. TacticGamer's Avatar

Back from the pits of Hell, I'm thinking of writing a fanfic(A fanfic that isn't plastered with boobs and genderbenders) about everyone figuring out that Vriska caused the scratch and later on they assault her and completely deform her (stabbing her eight-fold eye, ripping off her horns and just...) but I'm not exactly sure if that's allowed.

There IS an excessive violence rule. I don't know what you have planned though, and I'm not even remotely a mod.
    I was angry with my friend. I told my wrath. My wrath did end.
    I was angry with my foe. I told it not. My wrath did grow.

AO3

Quote Originally Posted by SataiDelenn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by raequiem View Post
    Aero: I sang along. Unashamedly. NOT EVEN THE COOLKID CAN RESIST JOURNEY.
    Oh man, so did I. The idea of all the kids and trolls hanging out and doing karaoke made me grin so hard.
    I should probably point you in the direction of Wigmund's signature (skip nightmare skip nightmare skip nightmare oh god)
    Here is my Tumblr and here is my Dangan Ronpa forum adventure and honestly both of those are pretty interesting you should check them out.

Alright, I've never really written fanfiction before, but I was bitten with an idea last night. It's based off an opening line from the Otherland series by Tad Williams.

So yeah, first fic. Here goes:

Out - part 1 (2, 3a, 3b, 4a, 4b)

Last edited by BlastYoBoots; 01-09-2011 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Linked to subsequent parts
    Tumblr - Romspec Archives - SC2 Homestuck AoS / Subforum - Mini-Grand 5101 / 5107 - Grand S!1

Your chumhandle is bladekindEyewear and you use way, way, way too much formatting.
    (avatar upgraded by ashdenej)
    My lawyer advised me against mindless killing today. - Dr. McNinja

This is not for you. lucidSeraph's Avatar

Hmm.

Guys, should I work on:

1. a more serious/weird/dark take on Davesprite and Dawgsprite / sprites in general OR
    2. Fragments of an odd AU/fan theory I've had kicking around my head for a while?

The latter will require maybe coming up with first names for the Guardians, though. I ALMOST want to do it as a fan adventure, but I don't have any time and no desktop yet for drawing with (soon... SOON...)

Quote Originally Posted by lucidSeraph View Post
    Hmm.

Guys, should I work on:

1. a more serious/weird/dark take on Davesprite and Dawgsprite / sprites in general OR
    2. Fragments of an odd AU/fan theory I've had kicking around my head for a while?

The latter will require maybe coming up with first names for the Guardians, though. I ALMOST want to do it as a fan adventure, but I don't have any time and no desktop yet for drawing with (soon... SOON...)
    Things kicking around your head tend to keep kicking around until you get them out.
    I was angry with my friend. I told my wrath. My wrath did end.
    I was angry with my foe. I told it not. My wrath did grow.

AO3

sporadic lurker neuroticIndecision's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlastYoBoots View Post
    Alright, I've never really written fanfiction before, but I was bitten with an idea last night. It's based off an opening line from the Otherland series by Tad Williams.

So yeah, first fic. Here goes:

Out - part 1

I am intrigued! :>b I would definitely love to see where this goes!

And, lucidSeraph -- I can't really decide which one would be more fun to read OR write, but option number 2 sounds most interesting to me!
    And Decker is totally right. Those ideas will kick at your head until the hemorrhaging starts.
    and then they will keep kicking some more

This is not for you. lucidSeraph's Avatar

... then name suggestions. Give 'em. :|

Joke suggestions are good too.