MSPA Forums
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Homestuck SCPs

Re: Homestuck SCPs

Addendum 1025-12a: Under no circumstances is SCP-1025-12 to be fed shrimp, calamari, or other non-fish seafood.
    Why, does she start talking to it?
    They might be afraid she may Do Something Adorable

Also, Graven, did you have a plan for shenanigans with the kids? I am all for starting some sick fires and finding what happens after the Great Troll Escape. Graven gets dibbs on all the good stuff. All of it. Lots of people are hopping on the band wagon, but he's the one with a map.

Thief of Lost Updates Douhneill's Avatar
    Wasting time 'till the inevitable happens

Quote Originally Posted by mutecebu View Post
    Addendum 1025-12a: Under no circumstances is SCP-1025-12 to be fed shrimp, calamari, or other non-fish seafood.
    Why, does she start talking to it?
    They might be afraid she may Do Something Adorable

Also, Graven, did you have a plan for shenanigans with the kids? I am all for starting some sick fires and finding what happens after the Great Troll Escape. Graven gets dibbs on all the good stuff. All of it. Lots of people are hopping on the band wagon, but he's the one with a map.
    Actually, I'm pretty sure each of us who started our individual "groups" only really had plans for each of our individual groups. I (the one who started the kids' stuff) didn't even have anything planned outside of what I've made so far (+ incident 1024-1, which I don't actually have any idea what actually happened yet). This is a major group effort, so anything anyone adds can (and likely will) be used.

The reason why I suggested (and the official rules have thus become) 1 dib at a time is due to the fact that these are rather quick to make, and we want to allow others to be able to write their own additions in peace.

On an unrelated note, I'm calling dibs on SCP-1024-1b (Rose Lalonde).
    If you feel that there's no way things could get any worse, that means things will only get better!
    ...That, or you're possibly being fed on by a dementor. Eat some chocolate, stat.

I feel like writing another SCP.
    Something about giant chess monstrosities.

We need pages on the scepters and the rings. I'd do it myself but finals and stuff.
    chumhandle: martyrdomSolicitor

Element of Kind/Witch of Space flutterShy's Avatar
    Pronouns
    [any]

Quote Originally Posted by Douhneill View Post
    On an unrelated note, I'm calling dibs on SCP-1024-1b (Rose Lalonde).
    What is with our unofficial tag-team work on the kids? Not that I'm complaining, but it's funny. XD
    Quotes:

By the time we finish, we're gonna have reports on EVERYTHING. Possibly with added documentation (I'm looking at you, document #1024-1A).

*edit* NINJA'D!

Easy: both of us prefer to do the 1024 series, and since nobody else is calling them, we're the only ones to finish.

As for our near-identical posting habits, I guess we're just cool like that. (kinda in the same way we both posted at the same time just now).
    Last edited by Douhneill; 12-16-2010 at 02:41 AM.
    If you feel that there's no way things could get any worse, that means things will only get better!
    ...That, or you're possibly being fed on by a dementor. Eat some chocolate, stat.

Element of Kind/Witch of Space flutterShy's Avatar
    Pronouns
    [any]

Quote Originally Posted by Douhneill View Post
    Easy: both of us prefer to do the 1024 series, and since nobody else is calling them, we're the only ones to finish.

As for our near-identical posting habits, I guess we're just cool like that. (kinda in the same way we both posted at the same time just now).
    I am perfectly fine with this.

Also oh god, Dave's is so complicated.
    Quotes:

I was thinking of doing Dave, but you called dibs once ideas started spouting. Ah, well. You probably got similar ones, and if you didn't, you can always edit the post if the ideas are good enough (that's what I've been doing as connections are drawn to anything I've made so far). It's also why I've been acting as an unofficial bookie, just in case.

But anyway, gonna go sleep now. Back in 5-10 hours.

I'm 0k with you guys making your own stuff up without worrying about contradicting any future documentation.

If I write stuff in the future, I'll be sure to write within what you've already written.
    Fanfics (There's a bunch):

The Cthulhu Of Suburbia JudgeDeadd's Avatar

Dibs on Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff! These won't be long reports though.
    Morthol Dryax on Formspring / My chumhandle's hourslongBrouhaha, have fun "talking" to me since I'm never online!
    ~~~~~~~~

Pronouns
    he/him/his

I wrote fanfiction to fanfiction!
    Incident Report 1025-3 (Continued)

Yeah, I don't even know.
    Last edited by Bratmon; 12-17-2010 at 10:59 PM.
    After a complete reread, there is no greater feeling than clicking the link, and seeing that there are no more links to click.

QuetzaDrake ♥ Bec Noir QuetzaDrake's Avatar
    The Magical Land of Furry Webcomic Artists

Interesting piece, although it seems a little off to me... I don't think Sollux would overlook something like that considering his "leet computer skillz" as the kids used to say, and I'm not sure if the person that was operating as UU would have the authorization to say they could work with the Foundation and getting better rooms and such (unless he were lying, which makes sense).

Written well, though! Follows format well.
    Your chumhandle is quizzicalDraconian. You don't like to talk much because you're often busy, or maybe that's just how you troll people. Also you are sorta kinda indecisive about some stuff sometimes and use way too many weird emoticons. :B :V :'
    Check out my Forum Adventure Jumpcat!
    Link to webcomic and unnatural Bec Noir love under spoilers:

@Fan-Fanfiction:

Oh my yes. Maybe we can get like a round-robin thing going, where a different person writes each segment?

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by QuetzaDrake View Post
    Interesting piece, although it seems a little off to me... I don't think Sollux would overlook something like that considering his "leet computer skillz" as the kids used to say,
    You're right.
    Maybe the Trollian client was taken from someone else and Sollux was unaware?
    and I'm not sure if the person that was operating as UU would have the authorization to say they could work with the Foundation and getting better rooms and such (unless he were lying, which makes sense).
    I would bet he's probably lying.
    Written well, though! Follows format well.
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graven_Image View Post
    @Fan-Fanfiction:

Oh my yes. Maybe we can get like a round-robin thing going, where a different person writes each segment?
    I like this idea.
    After a complete reread, there is no greater feeling than clicking the link, and seeing that there are no more links to click.

Mm, well, I suppose Sollux might've assumed that they had acquired Pesterchum rather than Trollian, since John HAS contacted Vriska first before, so Pesterchum CAN make first contact.

But still, seems sloppy of him, although he's on the run with everyone so maybe it's more understandable.
    Your chumhandle is quizzicalDraconian. You don't like to talk much because you're often busy, or maybe that's just how you troll people. Also you are sorta kinda indecisive about some stuff sometimes and use way too many weird emoticons. :B :V :'

@Fan-Fanfiction:

I'm 0kay with this (except for my general BLUH BLUH EDITING woes. Why did I volunteer to do the OP again?)

I'd like to dibs the kids finding out about the trolls' escape, although it probably won't come up for a while.
    I'm the same person here as I am on AO3 and Deviantart, and pretty much everywhere else. Check out my fics and arts and stuff!

I pictured UU as a bunch of doctors and agents gathered around a computer taking several minutes to agree on each line they sent.
    Item 11.f: Have you ever been adjudicated mentally defective (which includes a determination by a court, board, commission, or other lawful authority that you are a danger to yourself or others or are incompetent to manage your own affairs) OR have you ever been committed to a mental institution?

Quote Originally Posted by Unlicensed Busdriver View Post
    I pictured UU as a bunch of doctors and agents gathered around a computer taking several minutes to agree on each line they sent.
    OH MY GOD YOU'RE A MIND READER.

Pop quiz!

What is notable about Task Force Delta-13?

When you see it, you will drop a brick.

Pop quiz!

What is notable about Task Force Delta-13?

When you see it, you will drop a brick.
    Delta-13... D-13...

:0 413.

These are fun to read, I might try one later. Someone should write a test log where they try to kill SCP 682 with ahab's crosshair or something because they've tried to kill it with everything.

Welp never mind I should have read them all first
    Last edited by Lucinice; 12-16-2010 at 01:19 PM.

@Graven:

I'm the same person here as I am on AO3 and Deviantart, and pretty much everywhere else. Check out my fics and arts and stuff!

You know what is a even best advice?
    Don't reveal to someone that you just tracked that you just tracked him.

Item #: SCP-1024-2b-δ

TERTIARY COMMENTATOR Thatoneguy's Avatar

Oh god Mute. That one made me lol.
    I'll be damned if I ever know what's going on.

My chumhandle is observantLurker!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast