Page 17 of 94 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819202767 ... LastLast

Thread: TROLL!COPS: The AU

Re: TROLL!COPS: The AU

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmellow View Post
    Why you all gotta be so awesome.

Just

Just

Gogdamn, people.

Anyway, stuff. It was pretty much inevitable that I would draw more Mr. Pupa.

hAVE SOME TEA, kARKAT, iT'S CHAMOMILE,

I didn't realize until after I drew it but I totally ship Karkat-Pupa.
    That alternate alternate caption made me burst out laughing, I almost woke everyone up I was laughing so loud.

Augh Everything on here is so amazing all the writing and sketches. It's coming along nicely.

Deathwatch Grand Master HarMegidon's Avatar

A tiny tiny script I wrote:

Vriska: This o8ject that was mailed to me is suspicious.
    Vriska shines a blacklight on the cueball, revealing "I will explode in your face" written in invisible ink.
    Doc Scratch, wearing a white and green fedora and trenchcoat, watches the explosion happening in the Police Office, and takes out a typewriter, using it like a cellphone.
    Doc Scratch: English, I've taken out Vriska.
    Lord English: Good, now we only have to deal with Sollux and we will have covered our tracks.

EDIT: If anyone makes fanart of my shady trenchcoat Scratch, I demand he be smoking a cigar.
    Last edited by HarMegidon; 12-28-2010 at 03:36 AM.

Psssst.

The MSPlayers are putting something awesome together for this.

...stay tuned

pffft tears of orphans
    THE NEW KID ON THE BLOCK

and thus i bring this thread back to the darker side muahahahha *shot

Maybe I'll organize my head canon stuff chronologically or something.
    Last edited by lakobie; 12-28-2010 at 09:34 AM.
    The corgis are always on to something. Always.
    Your chumhandle is corgiliciousCorgitude and you Give maD shOut Outs tO mans best frienD DOG TUMBLER

Fighting a frogging throat and a runny nose, I've updated the OP once more! Lemme know if I've messed anything up.

Quote Originally Posted by cynicalCanasian View Post
    Psssst.

The MSPlayers are putting something awesome together for this.

...stay tuned
    HOLY CANNOLI. You guys.

Seriously, guys. I'm taken back on how far this has gotten and it's gotten that big because of every single person here. NEVER STOP BEING SO GREAT.
    Though I feel kinda bad that I've not contributed anything much to this.

Wigmund: Do you want me to add the map now or when you make a clearer looking one? I was about to add it but saw you had said it was a rough sketch.
    Last edited by Deeum; 12-28-2010 at 10:12 AM.

has no memory of this place Wigmund's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Go ahead and add the map now, It can just be replaced later when I create a better looking one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmellow View Post
    Is 'fucking' used as an adjective here, or are they just called the Fucking Mountains?
    (i vote for the latter)
    The original mapmaker was tired of all those mountains when he got around to naming the range surrounding Alternia City
    Quote Originally Posted by carbon-14 View Post
    I also noticed that Sollux is kind of the only non-blueblood cop (if you ignore the fact that aradia was red before becoming robocop and don't count detective eridan etc) Not really important but somewhat interesting, I suppose.
    Troll-on-Troll discrimination. There also seems to be very few, if any Humans, Carapaces or Consorts on the force.
    Quote Originally Posted by carbon-14 View Post
    I think someone mentioned a illegal wizard lizard cult before? That should totally be a thing. Or they could also deal drugs from under their shady robes.
    That's a nice lead-in to this:
    P.A.P.
    Patrol with the Alternian Police

That was silly and stupid. But I like the idea of a COPS style show following the APD around occasionally.
    Tumblr | Deviantart | AO3

It's been a while since I poked around here...

BEHOLD MY GUN
    yessssss
    Your chumhandle is corgiliciousCorgitude and you Give maD shOut Outs tO mans best frienD DOG TUMBLER

Oh snap.
    Nice one Wigmund.
    We were just getting back into seriousness and you draw us back into the silly.

Well, take this!

Order in the court

has no memory of this place Wigmund's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by MayorSillyBiscuits View Post
    Oh snap.
    Nice one Wigmund.
    We were just getting back into seriousness and you draw us back into the silly.

Well, take this!

Order in the court
    I kinda figure the setting should be a nice mix of serious and silly.
    The mundane, day-to-day stuff involving the Karkitty Gang and the APD should be silly. But the overarching plot involving the machinations of Mr. Pupa, the Midnight Crew, the other criminal organizations and the Secret Power Behind The Mayor are probably all serious.

Also, nice court drama...now excuse me, I'm gonna join the jury in the horn pile.
    Tumblr | Deviantart | AO3

It's been a while since I poked around here...

Man this reminds me a lot of how me and my friends played a text based crime MMORPG as Homestuck characters. Maybe I'll try contributing to this at some point.

Just a note...

The person who runs the homeless shelter has a soft spot for Karkat and Gang. Since they're children and always sign up on the waiting list early, they always just HAPPEN to get a slot right before the first predicted snowfall that runs out right after the thaw. She can't do much, since the shelter is always SO FULL, but she can do this. She miscalculated last time, and Karkat, Nepeta, and Gamzee almost died and got picked up by Mr. Pupa. She is now worried to death over the fact that she hasn't seen them, and is trying to find out any information.

Her name is Feferi Peixes, and the many times she's talked to them in the shelter, they were under the impression that she, too, was homeless.

QuetzaDrake ♥ Bec Noir QuetzaDrake's Avatar
    The Magical Land of Furry Webcomic Artists

I've been thinking, since everyone pretty much has their own idea of what Feferi's role in this AU is...

How about she does ALL of them, and she's EXTREMELY good at time management? Mayor's assistant, orphanage runner, police commissioner. All of them.

It's her.

Also, perhaps she pretends to be a different person for each role? But only puts on the tiniest of disguises for each, like just changing her goggles to have different lens colors and then everyone thinks she's a different person.
    Your chumhandle is quizzicalDraconian. You don't like to talk much because you're often busy, or maybe that's just how you troll people. Also you are sorta kinda indecisive about some stuff sometimes and use way too many weird emoticons. :B :V :'
    Check out my Forum Adventure Jumpcat!
    Link to webcomic and unnatural Bec Noir love under spoilers:

Quote Originally Posted by QuetzaDrake View Post
    I've been thinking, since everyone pretty much has their own idea of what Feferi's role in this AU is...

How about she does ALL of them, and she's EXTREMELY good at time management? Mayor's assistant, orphanage runner, police commissioner. All of them.

It's her.

Also, perhaps she pretends to be a different person for each role? But only puts on the tiniest of disguises for each, like just changing her goggles to have different lens colors and then everyone thinks she's a different person.
    I actually like this idea a lot.
    It somehow seems fitting for her too.

this

just

This is amazing.
    My reaction to just about anything: http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/a...rabs/02377.gif

(Totally lacking a good signature)

Adventure:

Adoptables:

That works. She mostly delegates the running of the shelter, but she stops by every once in a while.

She cares for all the homeless people but especially the Karkat Gang.

QuetzaDrake ♥ Bec Noir QuetzaDrake's Avatar
    The Magical Land of Furry Webcomic Artists

Quote Originally Posted by MayorSillyBiscuits View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by QuetzaDrake View Post

It's her.

I actually like this idea a lot.
    It somehow seems fitting for her too.
    Something like

"Ms. Feferi, where are you going?"
    "Oh I'm late for my shift at the May- I... mean... just going to run a few errands! Pick up some more cream for you, dear."
    "Oh, okay! <:33"
    "Be good, and keep an eye on Karkitty and Gamzee!"

Then she goes outside, switches her goggles from yellow-orange to green dramatically, and heads off to the Mayor's office.
    Your chumhandle is quizzicalDraconian. You don't like to talk much because you're often busy, or maybe that's just how you troll people. Also you are sorta kinda indecisive about some stuff sometimes and use way too many weird emoticons. :B :V :'
    Check out my Forum Adventure Jumpcat!
    Link to webcomic and unnatural Bec Noir love under spoilers:

This thread is beautiful (':

I-I drew Crowboy last night and aaa it's hard to do things with a laptop mouse.

Swords, I cannot draw them :u

One Sweep Earlier

dawwwwwwwwwwww
    im gonna write something soon i swear

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Yay now I have a bunch of awesome fics to catch up on

I am the Jelly. It is me. jellinScyphozoa's Avatar

Bluhhhh so much of the thread to catch up on! I do love this thread so much ;a;

Also, for those still interested, we've gotten a few role players into the dA group now. I'm still accepting applications here and on dA. I'll put the link in my signature soon.
    DeviantART || Troll!Cops AU Roleplay Group || Troll!Cops Chatroom on dA || Detectivve Eridan
    cyclicCircumferentia is the Markat. It is her.
    technospaceAvarice is the Lulupeta. It is him.
    abnormalCartoonist is the Stamzee. It is her.

woooo more stuff
    As usual pretend fef's quirk is in here
    Also a few of these will have some non chatlog righting in them for the more actiony parts
    Late night fight part 2

hurrrrrrr yeah ima leave Doze alive :P

Haa haa. Hee hee. Hoo hoo. Jasper17's Avatar

So hey I finally stopped lurking the forums.
    This thread is great and everything about it is wonderful.

I have crappy ideas! so... yeah!

1. Sweet Bro N' Hella Jeff could be some drug dealers on the street or something. they'd go up to everyone they see coming past in the alleyway and babble on with a bunch of stupid stuff and all that. or maybe a better idea from someone else in here!

I'm still getting used to my laptop mouse and stuff and I'm gonna buy a mouse what I can plug in but here have a silly drawing of Jeff finding Gamzee looking through the trash or something.

2. Maybe Dave has decided to go as "Crow Bro/Boy" from now on because He's avenging his brothers death or something.

3. Pickle Inspector walks by one day and see's the little Kitty and clown helping their sick friend in the alley. being the kind guy he is, he feels sorry for them and decides to do something for them, like putting food nearby while they are sleeping or something. but due to Karkat being all BLUH BLUH NO WAY ITS A TRAP or another thing like that, he forbids them from eating it. then again Nepeta and Gamzee are starving so they do it anyway. WHO KNOWS!

my ideas are silly but hey if these are good, Somebody do something better with them since I'm just stuck with Ms.Paint and no tablet with a stupid brain.
    But I can possibly write fanfiction or something.

ppppfffft hahahhaha thats great