Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 31717879808182838491 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2327

Thread: TROLL!COPS: The AU

Re: TROLL!COPS: The AU

Quote Originally Posted by tectonicRobot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Huanir View Post
    Apparently I failed.
    Sad face
    That was in reference to posting before FG signed off, FYI. I didn't fail a class or anything. I don't even take classes anymore - I graduated from a fancy-schmancy university a year ago.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Nevermind then.

So now we got a Pupa again and we finally got a Mayor WV in the RP. I guess Summertime business is beginning to pick up.

I still gotta update that recap though. Things are settled down now, so I finally got some time to do it.

For those of you who are interested, I'll post the old recap here. Warning: somewhat outdated and messy. And long.

Just a side-note, I didn't write or edit this recap. I'm in the process of rewriting and expanding upon it though.
    Last edited by Aquila; 05-15-2011 at 05:12 AM.

Oh look, a continuation of that Demon!Deuce story I posted a while back.

Heart Full of Empty: Part 2 1

Thankyou Huanir. I posted that before I went to bed, don't be feeling bad. To be honest, I have no idea what Dave's motive is. I wanted to set him up as a sort of Green Hornet style character, doing crimes to cover his good deeds. I set up a sort of framework for Dave (who really doesn't have much of an established motive beyond doing good) for others to jump on. I hope somebody does, though.

EDIT: Also, It seems as though (by that lovely recap), I am mostly right in that Dave's specific motivations, 'beyond be superhero, do good' don't seem well fleshed out. I also noticed no (or very little) Doc Scratch fics. I find that interesting.
    Last edited by Fire Goliath; 05-16-2011 at 08:31 AM.
    What will you do?
    >

SO I made Trollcop Vriska in All Points Bulletin Reloaded:

Aviators because some fiend made the actual glasses a near top-tier unlock.
    If anybody happens to be interested in a Trollcops clan I'm on EU1, Open Beta begins in a few days time.

All Points Bulletin? I've heard of that... I think. Either way, I gotta say that your Vriska is FUCKING AWESOME.
    Although I'm kinda interested in what course that conversation about firm boobs went...

And Dave's motivations don't seem fleshed out because he's sort of a wayward soul. He's sort of on the edge of self-destruction half the time that it takes some help from other characters to pull him through it. At least by the RP's canon.

And Doc Scratch is in the RP, just not in the recap. Although in both canons he and The Felt are somewhat underground I think.

Just wanted to pop in to say: In the name of all that is right and just, dialogue spoken by the character AR is to be color-coded as this message is presented.

There's some side-talk in the RP about making a spin-off. Most of TrollCops takes place in modern day, there's talk of creating an event centered around a 1940's-ish period with the ancestors and/or guardians of the cast, among others.

Ehm...I'm Phi.

I discarded my anonymity, however temporarily, to show this to the lot of you, since I'm fans of your works (Wigmund in particular).

And Round Two...

I would ask tolerance for the sloppiness. They're done in ink pen and I was in a great hurry...and pay no mind to the lightning thing. Trust me.
    Last edited by Phi; 05-19-2011 at 03:11 PM.

I like it! I don't get what she's chasing, but it looks awesome.

If you submit it to Deviant Art, you can submit it to the TrollCops group and we'll feature your art.

Troll Britain - Land of colour and humour

just wanted to say...
    this show totally reminds me of trollcops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnQzR...eature=related

too many VOULS and CONKSONANTS zebtrestalala's Avatar

Ampora Files, Case 124: Section 1 [2]

So yeah please leave some comments/criticism on this one, it will really help me to flesh out a good story outta this.

I've been lurking around mspaforums for awhile now, but I'm pretty shy, so I didn't officially join xD Now I have joined the forums just because of this thread. This is such an awesome AU. And you've all worked so hard to make it so elaborate! It's really cool!

As I've paged through all the fanfiction I could find on here, my heart went out to one Sollux Captor. He has a knack for dooming all over your heartstrings when he's not being a total jerk, doesn't he? There's a lot of fics with Terezi as the main character, and I love her to death, but I thought I'd try and write a little something with Sollux as the lead. There's no action going down in this yet. It's just a drabble. I might expand on it or maybe not.

i'm not 0kay with this
    Last edited by krosp; 05-21-2011 at 11:01 PM. Reason: COLORS /derp

Quote Originally Posted by zebtrestalala View Post
    Ampora Files, Case 124: Section 1 [2]

So yeah please leave some comments/criticism on this one, it will really help me to flesh out a good story outta this.

Perhaps I'm oblivious, but the killer didn't seem too obvious to me! I love this fic! How you make Eridan totally overcomplicate Jade's sweet, innocent, straight-forward approach was absolutely hysterical to read. I also like how you portray the Eridan-Vriska relationship. It's very them :P Your Eridan is just right~

RE Ampora Files:

A couple of quick touch-ups: after Eridan's "Alright wwell continue", Jade's paragraph is uncolored, and the following one doesn't start with a quote mark. Also, I think you forgot to finish the "Location: [[Enter Place Here]]" part. :P

As to the murder, I'm going to spoiler my guess:

I'm trying to figure out how I feel about the 2nd-person perspective in a fanfic. It worked really well in chapter 1, but it seemed more distracting this time around. However, I can't pinpoint why, so maybe it's a subjective observation, thereby rendering it (the antecedent being the distractiveness) a function of my state as a reader at the time of my reading. Was I distracted because it was distracting or because my attention span was lowered by Windows Update? My conclusion is that I don't know how I feel about it. Yes, I know, I'm so helpful.

RE krosp's first post, i'm not 0kay with this:

"slamming my shake on the outdoor table‘s surface" - good introduction of setting, though I can't imagine this not making a mess.

"YOU 4R3 SUCH 4 P4RTY POOP3R!!" "JU2TIICE OKAY??" - this section argues for the use of color in trolltalk. Sollux's and Terezi's quirks are distinct, but not as distinct as the difference in capitalization, so I had to reread this part to figure out who said what.

I think you capture Sollux quite well. Poor guy doesn't get much attention, so it's nice to see someone who can handle the inside of his head. I'm not sure it's a task I'd dare take up. Well done!

Also, welcome! Glad you're here.

COLORS /derp. Oh my gog how did I forget those? xDDDD Thanks for the feedback, Huanir (and the welcome~) I went back and tweaked it a little on your advice! And yes, I'm not sure how I feel about retreating deep into the recesses of his not-so-honey-sweet mutant brain :/ Poor babby. I appreciate the appreciation :P I had to go write something incredibly silly from Feferi's perspective immediately afterward xD But I enjoy his sarcasm greatly, so oh well~

I'm working on an Eridan mystery called A Study in Violet, but it's really hard. I've started reading mystery novels to learn some of the conventions, and my conclusion is that I'm going to suck really bad at this. It'll take a TON of preparation, and I'm not sure I can pull it off. However, I feel that it's a hurdle I have to clear before I can write the Feferi intro-fic I'm hoping to get around to (which will be Terezi POV, thus making it something I'm looking forward to). Gah, I've been too ambitious in my plans for my TROLL!COPS works.

Alas, I'm sleepy and whiny. Maybe in the morning I'll make an edit about how awesome everything is. Then I'll go to work, where I'm too busy to think about mystery, and I'll get home too exhausted to write. Bluh bluh.

--EDIT--

Still bluh bluh.

I see what you did there, Huanir. But yes, reference secured, and with some effort you can do it. I've only read a few detective stories for Detective Fiction class I took, so I only have minimal experience, and actually right now I've hit a bit of a writer's block. But I'll go back and edit what you said, since I have some time today to go to where there's internet connection (I don't currently have constant access to it, so that's a problem).

What are the areas of the city again? The two maps in the OP don't have labels.

THE EVER ACID-BURNED ONE Namboto's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Finished part two. Now he has a name and a bit of a background. Canon characters will start appearing in #3 for sure.

Tails of the Kitsune: Part 2 (part 1)

Notes:

thoughts?
    My avatar is by ZEPHYRKIT and is from the forumventure Masquerade

Ampora Files, Case 124: Section 1 2 [3]

Eridan? Hardboiled? I didn't foresee that one. Keep em coming.

BTW Anyone know what happened to wigmund?
    Rose: sudo rm -r /
    Password:
    caligulasAquarium's computer exploded

is back. Be very afraid. Entilliumn's Avatar
    Pronouns
    [other] (see signature)

Quote Originally Posted by Huanir View Post
    Sopor Somnolence
    Fortunately, there was a pail of suds nearby. Gamzee grabbed it in a rush
    PAIL
    PAIL
    PAIL
    Damn right, you damned... Right? I don't know. Entilliumn.
    Pronouns: Shklee/Shklim

Ampora Files, Case 124: Section 1 2 3 [4]