MSPA Forums
Page 14 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464 ... LastLast

Thread: TROLLSLUM 4: IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Ain't no air fighta! Flamerider64's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Re: TROLLSLUM 4: IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Quote Originally Posted by Cevaztyen View Post
    It could be called low school for all we know.
    But that would make it beneath Middle School.

Maybe they call elementary high school? Or maybe I am just over thinking EVERYTHING.

Master SquiggleMancer amnesiaDinosaur's Avatar

I was making a joke there.

ugh
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Note: Tess, don't put her on the trolll list, thanks. :3c
    >Be the cheery, normal lowblood.

Your name is RONINA LOCKET. You are a chirpy, SLIGHTLY OVERWEIGHT troll who lives in a COASTAL HIVESTEM with a lot of other trolls! Despite some of them being serious grumps, they are all your BEST FRIENDS FOREVER, and you wouldn't have it any other way! Often they tease you for HAVING A SPEECH IMPEDIMENT, but you don't mind. In fact, you are something of an ENORMOUS FLIRT, and you are notorious for getting your tease on with all the trolls in your stem- regardless of whether they're MUCH OLDER THAN YOU or not!
    Everyone respects your skill with NEEDLEKIND. Your true passion is FASHION, and you spend all the time you have to yourself- which is rarer than you'd think, you have SO MANY FRIENDS- designing and making BEAUTIFUL CLOTHES! In fact, your biggest dream is CREATING GARMENTS for the EMPRESS herself. But, unfortunately, you know that will never come true. After all, you are just a RED BLOOD. And that kills you.

However, there is some hope! One of your scientifically-inclined friends has been building a SOULBOT that he thinks he can TRANSFER YOU INTO, changing your blood color from SHITTY RED to HELLA PURPLE and thus changing your caste! All he needs is the BLOOD OF AN AQUATIC TROLL. Surely he can capture one without anyone noticing, and surely this plan WON'T BACKFIRE AT ALL IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM! Hooray! You're so excited, you're going to go THROW A PARTY WITH YOUR FRIENDS!

Your trolltag is justJoyous and you find it dificult to pronounce double consonants, but that's alright, al your friends understand you anyway! ):') Heheheheh!

Now, what to do??? Everything is just so full of possibilities!

>Ronina: EXECUTE OPERATION SWEET-ASS-BLOOD-CHANGE! YEAH!!!

Esabelle is awesome c: Metaflare's Avatar

Yeah i saw that coming
    http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9202/littlebanner.png
    TROLLS IN SPOILER|TUMBLR HERE|IN WHICH ME AND MY FRIENDS PLAY GAMES

ugh
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Quote Originally Posted by Metaflare View Post
    Yeah i saw that coming
    Yeah, it wasn't meant to be a surprise a la Naphal, it was more of a "oh fuck I've had this mysterious troll who-is-defined-by-her-tragic-backstory for ages without explaining her backstory at all oh nooooo storyteller mode engage" type thing.

Land of Trees and Rain (Northwest Washington)
    Pronouns
    [any]

Thunder Reign, I love all of your trolls.

They are amazing.

Never stop, ever.
    Tumblr|DA
    FanCharacters

idk how bike but ima sk8r gurl Temperencia's Avatar

"T-the queen of fashion~!? O em geeeeee~~~!!!!!!!! Wait why is she so tall.

-cue cellphone camerashots-

HOLY CRAP SO TALL
    here, i found warmth, comfort, and my life's true purpose.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

The old template had much larger heads, and maybe even partially taller bodies, but mostly the head.

Incorrigible Text Wall Addict Panzerbear's Avatar

Be the imperious headmaster.

Your name is TORREM VYLLUS, and these ungrateful miscreants would do well to remember that!

As far as you’re concerned, you were the finest CAVALREAPER the Alternian military had to offer back in your prime. Even now, you sometimes pine for your GLORY NIGHTS, often reminiscing about particularly POETIC MOMENTS OF BUTCHERY. But that came to an abrupt halt when your command was terminated and you were transferred to serve as HEADMASTER of an EXPERIMENTAL EDUCATIONAL FACILITY. Your UNWANTED CALIGINOUS ADVANCES toward a higher-ranking officer may have had something to do with this.

Truth be told, you know jack shit about TEACHING, but damned if you’re not a master of DELEGATION OF DUTIES. That’s why you’re the headmaster, not a teacher. You do, however, enjoy MAKING AN EXAMPLE of students that think that UNRULY BEHAVIOR is acceptable. You will have ORDER in your domain, and there will be UNSPEAKABLE AMOUNTS OF PAIN for anyone who would dare to undermine your UNQUESTIONABLE AUTHORITY. This goes for your underlings in the faculty as well as the students.

Truth be told, you think the school system is a TERRIBLE IDEA. You think it CODDLES THE WEAK, and results in a disgustingly high frequency of cases of the TROLL DISEASE CALLED FRIENDSHIP. Back in your night, every minute was a FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL, and you LIKED IT. You walked uphill to fight your closest neighbor in a DUEL TO THE DEATH. Both ways. AND YOU LIKED IT. You fought fang and claw over your POTENTIAL ROMANTIC SUITORS. And as the Noble Circle of Horrorterrors is your witness, YOU LIKED IT. In fact, any time someone else complains, you’re quick to bring up just how DIFFICULT YOUR YOUTH was, to put them in their place. Kids these days have no appreciation for what their forbears have done for them. Truth be told, though, you’re NOT REALLY THAT OLD, coming in at fifteen sweeps.

In spite of the academy’s public disregard for anything aesthetic, you’ve found that you enjoy some quiet time with ORCHESTRAL MUSIC whenever your nerves get a little frayed. In fact, you’ve had this fondness since your early days, and have taken it upon yourself to LEARN TO PLAY A VARIETY OF INSTRUMENTS in your free time. PERCUSSION holds a special place in the core of your vascular system, especially BELLS AND CHIMES.

You have an extensive collection of TROPHIES, both from your military days and from hunting when you were younger. You do, in fact, have the heads of some political rivals MOUNTED ON YOUR WALL. You like to think that they’re forced to watch as you live on in spite of their best attempts on your life. No beast, no matter how cute, has been spared your wrath if you set out to hunt it. The STUFFED PURRBEAST on your desk is a testament to this, as is the BRONZED MONOCHROME CHOLERBEAR sitting in the corner, posed to look as if it was still eating a stalk of woodgrass.

One thing that you’ll never admit to your peers is that you have an extensive fondness for PHILISOPHICAL DEBATE. While you rarely ever engage in it, you will often read TRANSCRIPTS or listen to RECORDINGS of such events. You even go so far as to spend time researching additional information that would fuel both sides of the conversation.

When you deem it necessary to address your underlings electronically, you use the trolltag ubiquitousAutocrat, and you make certain that Everyone Hears Your Words Both Clearly And Precisely, So You Do Not Have To Repeat Yourself!
    Last edited by Panzerbear; 12-28-2010 at 11:23 PM.

idk how bike but ima sk8r gurl Temperencia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flamerider64 View Post
    The old template had much larger heads, and maybe even partially taller bodies, but mostly the head.
    Ah, alright.

Can you link the old template then?
    here, i found warmth, comfort, and my life's true purpose.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Reaperistic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamerider64 View Post
    Ah, alright.

Can you link the old template then?
    I can't find the old one anymore, but I have it saved, so I'll upload it and link that.
    http://i.imgur.com/qe2fs.png

Name: Lumenn Lehvis
    Trolltag: kilowattsKinesis
    Typing Quirk: None. He's an unimaginative bloke and an all around wet blanket.
    Shirt Symbol: The Sun. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun
    Specibus: shieldKind, throwingstarKind, discKind
    Modus: Miracle Modus: This thing SERIOUSLY ticks you off. How does it work? You sure as hell don't know.
    Lusus: Three-headed cobra
    Blood Color: #a15000
    Text Color: #626262

Your name is LUMENN LEHVIS, and today is your WRIGGLING DAY. Not that it's anything worth mentioning, anyway. It is an anniversary, if anything, to lament the faults of your existence, of which there are assuredly plenty.

Equally plenty, and somewhat related to that topic, are your INTERESTS. You have an unrelenting passion for BLACK AND WHITE NOIR DETECTIVE FILMS. You should really be ASHAMED of liking this HORRID GENRE OF CINEMA, but for some reason you are not. You like to compose CHIPTUNE SONGS on your COMPUTER, but you are UNBELIEVABLY SHITTY AT IT. You try to hide your DISGUSTINGLY OBVIOUS LACK OF MUSICAL SKILL in a FACADE OF IRONY, without any hint of what the word actually means. Unexpectedly, you actually have a great SINGING VOICE, but you rarely reveal it.

You absolutely loathe your existence, and look forward to the day that it ends. No, you aren't going to end it yourself. You believe that's the PUSSY WAY OUT. Additionally, most of the other trolls you speak to loathe your existence. Or at least find you unpleasant to talk to and all around miserable to deal with.

You occasionally browse Grubchan, going on /glub/ to troll some godawful seadwellers, which you hate. God, you hate seadwellers. Fucking hipster pieces of shit. You have not met a seadweller that doesn't suck brine like the bottom-feeder it is.

You like to chat with some of your other troll pals, most of which drive you BATSHIT UP THE FUCKING BELFRY. You have been trying out a new chat client beta called TROLLIAN, and you are NOT REALLY SURE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT YET. Your trolltag is kilowattsKinesis and you speak in an utterly boring and uncreative manner.

Name: Lamorr Rakast
    Trolltag: aphrodisiacBliss
    Typing Quirk: Begins her quirk with a feminine symbol O--+ and extends her m's and s's like mmmm and ssss
    Shirt Symbol: Venus. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus
    Specibus: crossKind, crossbowKind
    Modus: Matchmaker Modus. You're incredibly shitty at using it, but you like to pretend you have some skill.
    Lusus: A bush-sized venus fly trap.
    Blood/Text Color: #2b0057

Your name is LAMORR RAKAST. You are an INDIGO BLOOD, which means you are right below ROYALTY in the HEMOSPECTRUM. You occasionally BOAST ABOUT THIS.

You enjoy SEWING AND EMBROIDERY, and you have elegantly decorated furnishing strewn about your house. And no piece of fabric goes to waste, either! You take the worn out clothes in your wardrobe and SEW THEM INTO COLORFUL QUILTS. Though, you aren't really good at making quilts. Yours are gaudy, bright and colorful pieces of shit.

You also like to take part in some WRITING. Fanfiction, specifically. And even more specifically, about your cohorts and acquaintances. This is your GUILTY PLEASURE and you don't show any of it to ANYONE. Ever.

Your trolltag is aphrodisiacBliss and you O--+ Begin your ssssentences with a femmmminine symbol.

More planet trolls to come, soon.
    Last edited by mars7a; 12-28-2010 at 06:04 PM.

a cheeseburger in paradise maya's Avatar

panzer. i need graphical representation of vyllus asap because i am DRAWING HIM LIKE THE FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR WHAT AN AWESOME TROLL. like, seriously, i even linked his description to a friend of mine who isn't a member of the forum(but has helped me draft both of my trolls)and he was like DUDE COOL. *_*

Quote Originally Posted by maya View Post
    panzer. i need graphical representation of vyllus asap because i am DRAWING HIM LIKE THE FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR WHAT AN AWESOME TROLL. like, seriously, i even linked his description to a friend of mine who isn't a member of the forum(but has helped me draft both of my trolls)and he was like DUDE COOL. *_*
    ;_; My only problem is that I haven't fully decided what he looks like yet. That's why there's no picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maya View Post
    ;_; My only problem is that I haven't fully decided what he looks like yet. That's why there's no picture.
    aw, i didn't mean to make you ;_;. :c my comment was intended as more of a glorified ass-pat, really!

Pronouns
    [none]

Whoah

are we finally passing out ass pats?

I've been waiting for this moment for so long

hold on i was in line for ass-patting first
    ive been waiting for this moment for ages
    i have always wanted my ass patted
    its like
    a birthday
    and xmas
    and cookies
    rolled into one glorious pat

please hold while i attempt to pat all asses simultaneously.

where doing it man.

Is now a bad time to assert that I have HUGE personal space issues, and that an ass-pat of any nature, no matter how conciliatory/platonic it may be, will likely make me freak out? >>;;

NO STRANGE TANGLEBUDDIES! NO STRANGLEBUDDIES! *flees*

Spins you a tale of everything ChaosWolf's Avatar

Pat that Ass!

Pat that Ass this instant!

quick!
    pat his ass before he gets away!

You know, that one place with the things.

Oh no!
    *Runs away in the opposite direction*
    My chumhandle is eternallyInvisible. Go ahead and pester me if you want. ^^

Pronouns
    [none]

brb

drawing a papped ass

I haven't been here long enough for a butt pat... /regreeet.

(not really relevant, bluh bluh ignore this.)