MSPA Forums
Page 41 of 101 FirstFirst ... 31383940414243445191 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 2503

Thread: TROLLSLUM 4: IT KEEPS HAPPENING

ass to ass tonightsEntertainment's Avatar

Re: TROLLSLUM 4: IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Quote Originally Posted by Scottzar View Post
    QP: @ VT, How Do You Even Garden? I Mean, What? You're Aquatic. There's Like, 2 Types Of Weed For You To Grow. What.
    VT: Pff, shows how much you know!!
    VT: Pllenty of crazy shiit to grow both on lland and underwater.

Quote Originally Posted by alexthewhite View Post
    -Obscenely powerful. I touched on this earlier, but trolls who can be easily quantified as "more powerful than Wolverine" are in general power fantasies. A good example of a subversion is momatoes Raelis (serpentMedic). Raelis has powerful regenerative abilities and his blood is an acidic poison, but Raelis is so weak-willed and such a victim of his lusus that he can't use his powers to hurt anyone. Superman's got Kryptonite, the Green Lantern's got yellow, The Hulk's got a time limit. Incredible power has to be checked.
    Just noticed this, thanks for mentioning him :0

I'm most scared of making a Mary Sue character. Making angsty, powerful characters is, I will admit, very tempting and enjoyable. But only for the creator/RPer. For anyone else involved, it's just...aggravating. Mary Sues stroke your ego, let you easily enter the role that you've always ever wanted. It's a self-indulgence. :< I'm still not confident enough to say that my two trolls (Kataris is still very much a troll of mine :]) don't have any traces of Sue-ism, but I try my best to give them depth.

For the followers of Insurrection, a heated question! Will Raelis finally find redemption from his tortured mind? Or will he finally descend into full-on madness??? Find out in the next episode of, The Insurrection!

(please say the last words in the voice of your favorite soap opera personality)
    Hey there.

ugh
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Quote Originally Posted by momatoes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alexthewhite View Post
    -Obscenely powerful. I touched on this earlier, but trolls who can be easily quantified as "more powerful than Wolverine" are in general power fantasies. A good example of a subversion is momatoes Raelis (serpentMedic). Raelis has powerful regenerative abilities and his blood is an acidic poison, but Raelis is so weak-willed and such a victim of his lusus that he can't use his powers to hurt anyone. Superman's got Kryptonite, the Green Lantern's got yellow, The Hulk's got a time limit. Incredible power has to be checked.
    Just noticed this, thanks for mentioning him :0

I'm most scared of making a Mary Sue character. Making angsty, powerful characters is, I will admit, very tempting and enjoyable. But only for the creator/RPer. For anyone else involved, it's just...aggravating. Mary Sues stroke your ego, let you easily enter the role that you've always ever wanted. It's a self-indulgence. :< I'm still not confident enough to say that my two trolls (Kataris is still very much a troll of mine :]) don't have any traces of Sue-ism, but I try my best to give them depth.

For the followers of Insurrection, a heated question! Will Raelis finally find redemption from his tortured mind? Or will he finally descend into full-on madness??? Find out in the next episode of, The Insurrection!

(please say the last words in the voice of your favorite soap opera personality)
    I am personally hoping he snaps and murders everyone before stitching his lusus's face to Acroto and falling in redrom with the result!!!
    ...i am also not very good at predicting the future

...has anyone ever mentioned how terrifying your imagination is, TR? 0__0

do go on, i am taking notes
    Hey there.

Pronouns
    [none]

Actually Lorrax (I really hope SOMEONE got that one) is more or less me if I were a troll. A pretty happy carefree member of the upper middle class who is stupidly into biology. (WITH PSYCHIC POWERS TO MAKE PLANTS GROW LOL)

ugh
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

...has anyone ever mentioned how terrifying your imagination is, TR? 0__0

do go on, i am taking notes
    okay. now get some chocolate shavings and maple syrup.
    now some thread and some forceps.
    anaesthesia is optional.

Oh hey wait remember Csetje she's totally a troll I have and I certainly didn't forget about her oh no!!! ohgoddamnithavesomehalfassedart
    Last edited by Thunder Reign; 01-12-2011 at 05:48 AM.

Can you see what I see? Stinkosar's Avatar

Coming soon...Bah! I'm too laaaaaazzzzzyyyyyyyyy to do that.

I've always been very concious of the fact that IC is basically a big mary-sue, with the troubled past, unique blood and the fact that he apparantly kills trolls offscreen all the time. But I'm trying to focus on his personal issues instead of his power, so that instead of his angst just making him "dark" and "moody", it becomes a serious problem he can't overcome.

Course it doesn't really matter now since his RP dropped like a brick. >.>

Also I have a new troll, complete with quirks, but not the slightest clue what he should look like yet. He's also my second troll to have any special abilities. :D

hes just @ drifter lettin the w@rld t@ke him wherever y@ kn@w?
    Last edited by scintillatingMoniker; 01-12-2011 at 10:32 AM.

South of the Ravaged Wastes of Cleveland OH (Land of Rubber And Smoke)

Why did I do this

Your name is Xinphe Seitou.

You are on the run.

Though you are high on the TROLL CASTE, the fact you are constantly RUNNING FOR YOUR LIFE tends to damper any effect that has. Your INTERESTS include NOT DYING, BEING VERY WELL-HIDDEN, and LOUDLY DEFENDING THE INNOCENT WITH LOGIC AND EVIDENCE.

Shit. You didn't mean to say that, but you guess the cat's out of the bag now. You'll admit it: You were the founder and, for a while, the leader of a small group called the DEFENDERRINGERS, who attempted to get those innocent of crimes off the hook for being culled, and you just might have started a CIVIL WAR in the TROLL LEGAL SYSTEM on accident, causing your current exile, the death of a few of your friends, and the current pursuit of the LEGISLACERATORS to have you killed by any means necessary. You have etched a SYMBOL ONTO YOUR SHIRT IN YOUR OWN BLOOD from numerous battles with the LEGISLACERATORS, but it hasn't seem to be doing you much help.

You also lost your tie in the battle that gave you that amount of blood to work with. You LIKED that TIE.

You enjoyed playing GAMES, even if you weren't a whiz at the TECHNOLOGICAL ONES, but you have always had an affinity for ALL KINDS OF LOGIC, which had gotten you out of more than one scrape before you started your run from the law.

When fighting in VARIOUS LEGAL BATTLES, you tend to employ your SHOUTKIND abstratus, in which you can command the attention of the court through various phrases. You haven't allocated another STRIFE SPECIBUS CARD(though you have one), but you just might need to if the LEGISLACERATORS find you a second time.

If by some miracle you escaped ALTERNIA into a EXPANSIVE GAME of sorts, your title would be the REBEL OF LAW, and you would advance through the LAND OF COURTS AND NOISE.

Your FETCH MODUS is set to EVIDENCE, in which you can pick up any item, but to bring it back out, you must PRESENT it and clearly state it's relation to the situation. Otherwise, you SOMEHOW HURT YOURSELF in the process of presenting it. This has caused you distress more than once.

You still keep connected to Trollian through a MINITURIZED COMPUTING DEVICE, or, as people of your caste would call it, a PDA. You're not sure what that means, but then again it doesn't really matter, you suppose.

Your TROLLTAG is turnaboutEscapist and you tend to try and get people to tnru th!ngs aronud or fl!p the!r perspect!ve.

I play John Egbert at a_facility on Livejournal.

God he looks like Phoenix wright so much.
    no

Are you saying this wasn't intentional?

Heh i knew you did it on purpose.
    Apart from the Antialiasing, this is a pretty good sprite.
    It would have been even better if his symbol was his badge's symbol.
    no

I was half-thinking that, but 1: I didn't have a sprite of Phoenix's badge on-hand. 2: I might be able to BS it later but smudging up his symbol, and 3: I thought it might be a little too much reference.

As far as anti-aliasing goes, my work with GIMP is shoddy at best, and eye-bleeding at worst, so I'll probably figure out a way to fix it eventually.

ANOTHER TROLL? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, ZDG?

> Be the freaky mutant law dude

Your name is HEZIAK CAMBIO and you are a FREAK legislacerator.

You have the strange power to MODIFY YOUR BODY AND MAKE STUFF GROW OUT OF IT.
    You can make a LOT OF STUFF. HORNS, ARMS, EYES and OTHER RANDOM SHIT.
    That sound pretty awesome, but it's DRAINING AS HELL and overall very hard to perform.

You are also a LEGISLACERATOR, but you have VERY DARK BROWN BLOOD, how the hell did you do that? It's very simple, you make sure every sign of your blood caste is hidden, and you MAKE GILLS GROW OUT FROM YOUR FACE.

The fact that every burned spot of your body can't produce anything anymore made you a PYROPHOBIC, so you never cook. At all.
    This, and the fact you are a SYNESTHETE made you a RAINBOW DRINKER. Why? Because:

1. You can't COOK because you are PYROPHOBIC.
    2. You can taste COLORS, that makes it even better.
    3. You need a ton of NUTRIENTS and BLOOD is an excellent SOURCE of them.
    4. You are WEAK AS SHIT so you can't HUNT.

You can also SWAP GENDERS with enough modifications of you body, but the fact you are CHANGING SO MUCH soon gave you M.P.D, and you have THREE PERSONALITIES:

1: Yourself.
    2: The SEADWELLING LEGISLACERATOR.
    3: A FEMALE version of yourself. At first, you didn't knew she existed, but since several of your FRIENDS told you about her, you just tell them she's your TWIN and that you can't stand HER. She does the same so everything's fine.

Your INTERESTS are LAW, PHILOSOPHY and ART, mostly MUSIC. Since you are a synesthete, you can HEAR NOTES IN COLOR, which is really helpful when LEARNING.
    You often play VIOLIN in your free time.
    You also read a lot of books, mostly RAINBOW DRINKER FICTION, which you find interesting. You often copy the character's behavior when going out for blood during the day.

You always keep a KITCHEN KNIFE on you, just in case. You don't like fighting, but when you ABOSLUTELY NEED TO, you just try to chop the opponent into pieces.

Your modus is the WORD MESS modus. A bunch of letters appear, and only one of them is different from the rest. You have to TOUCH that letter to get your item. Since you are a SYNESTHETE, you easily find which one is different.

You can't stand BLACKROM. At all. You find HATE STUPID STUPID DUMB. Why can't everyone like eachother?

Your trolltag is organicMultiplication and you Don t use punctuation and you do everything with JUSTICE

Keziah, his FEMALE VERSION:

TL;DR version
    no

Okay holy freaking crap.
    I was just thinking about how awesomely hilarious a Phoenix Wright troll would be.

Also Bandages I love the hair on your sprite -horseshit at making hair-
    Actually I like the whole sprite. It is good.
    Random Sig Crap:

Check out all my pink pants! AgentKaz's Avatar

Let's give this a try.

>Be the silly silly girl

Your name is SYNTRA RYNDAN. You like COMEDY. You really really like COMEDY. Especially CHEESY HORROR-COMEDY MOVIES. And STAND-UP. Therefore, you are an aspiring COMEDIAN, although you really aren't all that good. You're trying. Your hero is TROLL MITCH HEDBERG. You also are very fond of ELECTRONIC MUSIC. You like to play around with a KEYBOARD and you're pretty sure you're not too shabby. Other things you like include ROBOTS, CARTOONS, and occasional ROLEPLAYING.

Your LUSUS is a HILARIOUS KIWI BIRD. It is HILARIOUS.

Your STRIFE SPECUBUS is BOOTKIND. You don't like to fight very much, but if need be you can STOMP ON THINGS.

Your FETCH MODUS is a HAPHAZARD PILE. Stuff on top of the pile is easier to find, while stuff on the bottom is hard to get to without moving everything else. Sometimes stuff disappears unless you're not looking for it.

Your blood is a sort of yellow-green, but you type in a color you find more pleasing to the eye. You're not hiding anything. You think the HEMOSPECTRUM is stupid, though.

You like to think you're good at TROLLING, but really you just make BAD JOKES.

Your trolltag is hilarityEnsues and you [SPeaK iN a RiDiCuLouS MaNNeR BuT KeeP iT CoNTaiNeD. you aLSo GeT eXCiTeD eaSily!!]

I may or may not do anything with her. Just wanted to have one I guess.

For the record, I tried.
    Last edited by AgentKaz; 01-12-2011 at 04:06 PM.
    Tumblrtime | DeviantArt

v--TROLLSTUFF--v

> Be the terrified insomniac troll...

[Temporary Sprite]

Your name is TIBURO PAZONE.

You admit to yourself and others that you are CLINICALLY INSANE. From the age of a young grub, you have gone without a RECUPERACOON, only finding peace when you go and trip into some spare pile of SOPOR SLIME by the fire. You tend to SEE THINGS THAT ARE NOT THERE, and you swear there is SOMEONE, no, SOMETHING following you at all times. Although you are a troll, and therefore NOCTURNAL, you need to be around a SOURCE OF LIGHT most of the time. It eases your mind, and keeps you strong. For HOBBIES, you usually spend your time as a WAX SCULPTOR. Most of your skills go into CANDLES, which you light up when you find yourself slipping into THE REALM OF INSANITY. You also have a skill in WRITING, but most of that goes into your DAILY REMINDERS. The LACK OF SLEEP you have usually gives you a case of SHORT-TERM MEMORY LOSS.

Your tag is oppressiveDemonata and Y0u take 6reat fear with talking t0 th0se who just... D0nt understand...

Additional info:

Last edited by Ezekieru; 01-12-2011 at 07:29 PM.

Rai's giver of terrible ideas Skvira's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekieru View Post
    I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Pun intended
    My OOC tag is magnificentMerlion
    Tumblr

Correcto mundo.

hilarityEnsues is my new favorite pesterchum name.

Hi again guys.

>Be the magnificent bastard.

You are now ZEKHAR TIERAL.

You are a PYROKINETIC, so it's a good thing FIRE is your favorite thing. Or maybe it's your favorite thing BECAUSE YOU CAN SET THINGS ON FIRE. Either way, you could spend all day LOOKING AT IT or SMELLING BURNING THINGS, but that would be a waste of time. So instead you just try to enjoy it WHEN THE PROPER SITUATION ARISES. When not burning things down, you enjoy CREATING RELATIONSHIPS to manipul8--I mean MANIPULATE people for fun. The results of this seems to be many trolls having CALIGINOUS FEELINGS towards you, but you just GRIN AND LAUGH. As if any of those PATHETIC FOOLS are worthy enough to be your KISMESIS. Incidentally, you would NOT BE VERY GOOD at being an AUSPITICE for anyone, because you have the tendency to PROMOTE hatred. You can't help it. It's just so SATISFYING.

Sometimes, though, when you take a troll "under your wing", so to speak, they develop something like TROLL STOCKHOLM SYNDROME. Though at first you ENJOY the fact that you have CONTROL over them, eventually you can get a little UNEASY, not sure whether or not you ACTUALLY FEEL THE SAME, and even if you did, you'd worry that their flushed emotions are FAKE. But you have a policy to NEVER SHOW WEAKNESS, and tend to PUSH THEM AWAY before long, regardless of any redrom feelings.

Though EXTREMELY LOW on the hemospectrum, you feel your ACCOMPLISHMENTS afford you a higher position than your fellow redbloods. Along with your proficiencies in ARSON and MANIPULATION, you're also quite skilled in CANE-SWORDFIGHTING, and carry your swordcane wherever you go. This is for safety measures, because the way you act like a royal tends to TICK PEOPLE OFF. Many trolls near and far have tried to kill you just to SHUT YOU UP. None have succeeded.

Though normally LEVEL-HEADED and IN CONTROL OF THE SITUATION, when your TEMPER gets out of hand, the consequences can be DISASTROUS.

You're looking forward to CONQUERING OTHER WORLDS in the future. However, if you were in charge of anything, you'd probably just SET FIRE TO AN ENTIRE PLANET JUST TO WATCH IT BURN.

Your troll tag is aristocraticRavager and you speak in a Manner that suits your proper Status.

>Examine scar.

Ah yes. You remember that there were two bluebloods very eager to show you your "PLACE".

You quickly taught them a lesson.

Other info:

Man, I recorded the whole spriting process on livestream, and then I went and accidentally deleted it. I was so -EXCIT-------ED to show you guys but oh well. Next time!

Biggest Pimp in Yurt-Calan hurlingPagan's Avatar

==>Be death's messenger

You are now RADGLA LFANLG (Rad-gluh Ul-fin-ulg).
    Enough of this bullshit though. You are the bringer of the plague. At least that's what you think and are told. You have the ability to control crows and wolves, using human terminology here, along with sending telepathic messages into the dreams of other trolls. You guess that's about it for powers and shit.
    You enjoy walking. In-fact you like walking so much that you don't have a hive. You walk and walk for miles on end, never resting unless it has benefit. You carry nothing with you save for the clothes on your back. Other trolls fear you because rarely can they see your face, save for your grin. Oh your grin, how you love it. You always grin. Always. You send dark messages using your telepathy and that is what leads them to fear you. Sometimes you show them their death, others you show the end of Alternia. You brought the meteors. Or rather you were sent to do such. You have no face. You have no soul. Your habits of walking and scaring has given you many titles. Walkin' Dude, The Dark Troll, The Boogeytroll, Walkin' Troll, The Troll in Black, etc. You like them all though. You walk the roads that come out of nowhere.
    You use the MARK modus, in which you must mark one being, dead or alive, to have it's soul removed in order to obtain an item. Your lusus is a raven named Revanor.
    Your trolltag dyingHighways and you type in a nondescript fashion. But your smiles, they seem to give folks the creeps...

I've edited my first and only troll enough that I think I can repost him. Also, Shinobilunchbox provided me with this incredible thing:

Your name is Ziil Dyrast.

Your BLUE BLOOD is a source of great pride, though you tend to be subtle about your OBVIOUS SUPERIORITY and would much rather QUIETLY SNEER at those below you on the spectrum than FLAUNT YOURSELF UNNECESSARILY.

Since your wriggling day 6 solar sweeps ago you have been fascinated by the COSMOS. At a young age you fashioned a PRIMITIVE TELESCOPE out of cardboard tubes and mirrors and since then have OBSERVED THE STARS whenever conditions permitted, making DETAILED RECORDINGS in your TRUSTY NOTEBOOK. This led to a lifelong desire to CATALOGUE AND CLASSIFY everything, which in turn led to your PROFOUND HATRED of anything out of place. LOGIC is your greatest ally and you are EASILY INFURIATED when others behave irrationally. Your are an ALBINO, which condition is the cause of your UNNATURALLY PALLID SKIN AND HAIR. As a result, you are SOMEWHAT OF AN OUTCAST, but you think that if people just GAVE YOU A CHANCE they would like you well enough. You wear ONLY WHITE CLOTHING because any other color makes your skin look WAY WAY WAY TOO PALE, meaning that you have a VERY LIMITED WARDROBE. In fact, your only accessory is your OFFICIAL LAB COAT, which is conducive to your LIFE GOAL of becoming a RESPECTED ALTERNIAN SCIENTIST. Your hive is a LARGE HEMISPHERE which contains a variety of OBSERVATION DEVICES.

Your preferred kind abstratus is FLAILKIND, your weapon of choice the GRIEVED MOURNINGSTAR. Although you are somewhat of a PACIFIST and prefer studying to fighting, you occasionally OPEN UP A CAN OF WHOOPASS on some POOR HORNSES ASS if provoked. You use the CONSTELLATION fetch modus, which arranges all of your items into PATTERNS VAGUELY RECOGNIZABLE AS FIGURES FROM ALTERNIAN MYTH. Whenever you retrieve an item, you are required to create new patterns with what remains in your inventory.

Your lusus is a MANY-EYED SNAKE named Csusa.

Your trolltag is astroLogician. You speak with *tling precision and perfect synta*.

Esabelle is awesome c: Metaflare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AgentKaz View Post
    Your FETCH MODUS is a HAPHAZARD PILE.
    This is my dream modus
    http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9202/littlebanner.png
    TROLLS IN SPOILER|TUMBLR HERE|IN WHICH ME AND MY FRIENDS PLAY GAMES

idk how bike but ima sk8r gurl Temperencia's Avatar

oh my god
    oh no oh god

metaflare

is a guy.

He
    is a guy.

I want somebody to bash me in the head
    kill me
    and stab me with a pitchfork many times
    and then pop a glock in my mouth and make a brain slushie.

i really
    never noticed this

AAUUUGGHH
    Last edited by Temperencia; 01-12-2011 at 08:25 PM.
    here, i found warmth, comfort, and my life's true purpose.