MSPA Forums
Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast

Thread: MSPA Fanfiction IV

Re: MSPA Fanfiction IV

A'ight. I'll go with the Earth symbol, because it's fitting and in Unicode, and pick out the other options after. You'll notice when I come back with Population: 13 or maybe 14: Kids Night Out.

Thanks everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by sebastian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigmund View Post
    This isn't the final chapter, but it's close!

A Storybook Story
    Part 7 (Previous parts linked in signature below

A/N:
    Man, I'm following this religiously, waiting with baited breath for every chapter. it is just that I have nothing relevant to say.
    I can relate....on both ends. I've gotten very little feedback on my fic, but I'm honestly trying not to sweat it. I only have a couple parts up and I know it doesn't even compare to the awesome talent of the other writers on this forum.

It is nice to get feedback. Even if it is 'Wow this kinda sucks.' or 'There's tons of holes in here' or 'THis doesn't really make sense'... Its still SOMETHING that gives some sort of direction. (oh gog that just made me sound really desperate, didn't it? oh well)

I try to comment on the fics I've been following (which, in this thread, has been every single one), but I really never have anything relevent to say other than some form of 'this is amazing! I love it!' I get really wrapped up in stories ( I find them to be very ----EXCITING!) and sometimes forget to comment. Apologies from my end.

But with your writing Wig, you really have nothing to worry about. Trust me, people are reading yours and loving it. I know I am

Everyone keep on truckin' and never forget how awesome you are! Keep makin' those mIrAcLeS hapen!

@@ Katrika
    Can you direct me to the horn pile?
    I need to cry now and I forgot the way after I sobbed after reading Jade's letter

I was going to write Part Four, The Green Sun and Beyond the Infinite, in one sitting. It got a bit longer than I intended; the final part will come later as 4b.

Finishing my first goddamned fic. Fuckin' pain in the ass.

Out - part 4a (1, 2, 3a, 3b, 4b)

(I'd love to get some feedback before I write the final chapter! Comment here and/or pester, etc.)
    Last edited by BlastYoBoots; 01-09-2011 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Linked to subsequent parts
    Tumblr - Romspec Archives - SC2 Homestuck AoS / Subforum - Mini-Grand 5101 / 5107 - Grand S!1

Your chumhandle is bladekindEyewear and you use way, way, way too much formatting.
    (avatar upgraded by ashdenej)
    My lawyer advised me against mindless killing today. - Dr. McNinja

Hey again guys! So, directly after the Aradia update, I was on a sadfic kick, so here, uh. Have something I wrote in about five minutes.
    Fading

......0n0

brb

gotta go weep in the horn pile

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Quote Originally Posted by crash826 View Post
    ......0n0

brb

gotta go weep in the horn pile
    Mind if I join you?

Seriously, that was so sad.

Dad!fic

A parent watches his child sleep.

Strider brothers fics (many thanks go to egregiousBass for compiling them):

Sionnan @ AoOO | Years in the Past (but not many)- A Homestuck RP

has no memory of this place Wigmund's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

D'awww...that fic reminds me why I'm jealous of my sister and her husband because they have such wonderful children.

It's moments like that I would love to experience, as well as all the other joys, sorrows and torment that come with it.
    Tumblr | Deviantart | AO3

It's been a while since I poked around here...

This is not for you. lucidSeraph's Avatar

afd Sionnan

both these last two have been truly lovely. Oh Dad ;_;

Thief of Lost Updates Douhneill's Avatar
    Wasting time 'till the inevitable happens

Sionnan... Sionnan...
    Sionnan.

That was beautiful. I love it.

Wigmund, I feel the exact same way. Good luck to us once we get there :)
    If you feel that there's no way things could get any worse, that means things will only get better!
    ...That, or you're possibly being fed on by a dementor. Eat some chocolate, stat.

Simple and beautiful. Makes you want children even harder.

You will have people claiming you're responsible for babies, now. That is on your shoulders.

Now to catch up on 25 pages of fic thread I've missed while writing that chapter up there.
    Tumblr - Romspec Archives - SC2 Homestuck AoS / Subforum - Mini-Grand 5101 / 5107 - Grand S!1

Your chumhandle is bladekindEyewear and you use way, way, way too much formatting.
    (avatar upgraded by ashdenej)
    My lawyer advised me against mindless killing today. - Dr. McNinja

Sionnan: brb, hugging my dad. ;u;

Here I have some update-relevant fic here look at it right here

Yes I am slacking from writing Bright Eyes Part 3 for this. Blame Hussie for posting ficworthy updates.
    Last edited by raequiem; 12-30-2010 at 02:57 AM. Reason: there may be hidden whitetext somewhere
    I'm the same person here as I am on AO3 and Deviantart, and pretty much everywhere else. Check out my fics and arts and stuff!

The Cthulhu Of Suburbia JudgeDeadd's Avatar

Sionnan, your style is a neverending inspiration.
    Morthol Dryax on Formspring / My chumhandle's hourslongBrouhaha, have fun "talking" to me since I'm never online!
    ~~~~~~~~

BlastYoBoots - Augh, I love this fic. CD and Rose are the two of the characters I enjoy the most, and seeing them work together is all sorts of fun. I wonder how you're going to create conflict in the final chapter though? The duo's had a relatively easy time of it so far.

Sionnan - Stop it. Stop making me sad. You're an awful person =(

Way late but whoopsiedaisiy; Kassie - More NFaDT? Huzzah! Breaks my heart about Jade, and I can't help but wonder what Aradia's motivation is.
    Fanfiction (Or visit my Ao3 Account.)
    Candlelight and Clockwork: Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Epilogue
    Hot Blooded: 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19
    grafted to machines your creators did not understand

OK I'm just going to post this before I convince myself it's terrible and I should be ashamed for writing it and augh

augh augh augh

This Troll Abomination Called Family, Prologue (1/???)

A/N

No! WRITE MOAR. This is incredibly good.

@Sionnan: Stop making me jealous for not having a dad >:[

Actually keep doing it, it's the reason I like all those striderfics so much

@Raequiem, that was also neat 0u0

The Cthulhu Of Suburbia JudgeDeadd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneCalligramancer View Post
    It's also terrible auuuuugh why am i even posting this
    ..."because it's awesome" is enough of a reason if ya ask me.
    Morthol Dryax on Formspring / My chumhandle's hourslongBrouhaha, have fun "talking" to me since I'm never online!
    ~~~~~~~~

@@ Arcane
    ..BLUH BLUH AWESOME FIC
    Keep on making maor, I want to know what happens next and the kids n adjskadfa yessss

What happens when a girl with a crush gets crushed? The following happens.
    What happens when Kawa has a story in mind and the "Aradia blows up" event occurs? Make like the Borg and adapt.
    Here it goes now, the circular motion rub-it!

Population: 13½ -- Nevada Cubs

Props to MayorSillyBiscuits for the "haunting" joke. It was too fitting to leave well enough alone. Shula will return in the next story. Until then, let's play Who's That Grubling one more time!

@Kass: Now you've got me curious what prototyping a Chess Person would do to the game. I can't imagine it would cause a problem. Sure, Sburb ends up in the hands of people who have people they want to resurrect but by the time someone gets into the game the odds of dead Dersians and Prospitians being available rises exponentially. In an alternate universe, Sprite!Slick really means it when he said he made this world...

@Wigmund: I still wish I could be reading your fic but we're still waiting on tomorrow or the day after for The Princess Bride! I know what you mean about feeling that people aren't reading. It's an easy first impulse. I haven't had much drive to finish Cold Grublings but I've insisted on doing it because it's personally interesting even if no one has anything to say (hits have picked up on A03 after I changed the summary - shows the value of a good pitch, though!). And no news is at least no bad news, right? I hate losing the drive like that so I know what you mean, but we're both one chapter from completion so it'd be silly to stop now. I'll read it, one way or another! Just... not now. We're watching Heroes Season 3 over here, because the universe loves odd coincidences and having me watching a season that's not worth commenting about while writing this is the peak of Morissetian irony.
    Last edited by SkaianRedeemer; 12-30-2010 at 11:15 AM. Reason: "feeling that" is what I meant to say, whoops.
    My Fanfiction:
    A Hand in Holding Hands, Аn Аshen Fanfic - Completed, several chapters of content and the rest of commentary.

Oh, thanks Kawa!

Nice fic by the way.
    It'd been eating away at me what the Population series (if I may so call it that) was exactly about.
    I gave it a read and I must say.
    Neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Katrika View Post
    ...why did that thing with Equius remind me of Edward from Twilight, though? Dx
    I wouldn't know. I never read the books or watched the movies. All I know is the inevitable insulting stuff from all over the Internets.

So yeah, any semblance between Equius and Edward is entirely coincidental.

Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast