MSPA Forums
Page 16 of 101 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718192666 ... LastLast

Thread: MSPA Fanfiction IV

Re: MSPA Fanfiction IV

Quote Originally Posted by Wigmund View Post
    I think I'm a bad person because while reading Population and seeing mentions of Nepeta's rack, I wonder just how big they got

Damn you Kawa for turning me into a pervert How could you!?
    My work = done.
    She's about this big.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawa View Post
    Population: 13¾ - Kid's Night Out

A/N:

Invitations for details regarding Nepeta's kid are still open -- the only constant is that it's Leijon, not Vantas, and that it's not Blaise -- he's for much later. And why not throw in the potential Captor twins?
    Heh, I was thinking about this. I don't know about names, but I was thinking both of the Captor twins would be yellow-bloods, since in my headcanon yellow is very dominant and magenta is about as recessive as it gets. One twin would have red eyes, and the other would have blue. Both would have bipolar tendancies. Most of the time, they are bundles of energy and trouble, as they get very -EXCIT-ED about things. But after a mood swing, the red-eyed one would decide it's too cool for crazy shenanigans, and the blue-eyed one would just sort of beat itself up about having acted like such an idiot.

Just my idea on the matter. I like merging troll personalities!
    If romart people want to draw me, my character is here! Done by TimeChaser, thanks a ton!

I like that idea so much, I might just use it.

If only because I too had the same eye color idea.

All these after the end series are awesome. All these grubs and children and what not. What I'd really love to see is some trans-temporal service worker trying to get the opinion cards for Sburb. It was a beta after all.
    Last edited by okniwy; 01-02-2011 at 11:51 PM.
    The Punnet 16: A subset of the Steampunk AU.

Lyrics: Sunsetter, Tribal Ebonpyre, Escape Pod

Quote Originally Posted by Sionnan View Post
    More Strider fic, with tentative Bro back story.

Sidenote:
    0n0

*hornpile*

In my head-canon, Bro was a rape child who spent most of his childhood in the gutter like an enfant sauvage until he ascended to citizenship through shady mobster practices. Even for what it was, I didn't think Sionnan's take was all that grim =P

This is not for you. lucidSeraph's Avatar

man I seem to be the only one with headcanon of Bro as actually having been from a perfectly 100% normal family, and that he is just a complete weirdo.

probably only because I knew like, three guys like that in college.

Of course, it's fanfic, so all interpretations are equally valid

@sarasvati - oh man thank you so much! I'm glad that all came out in Purple Dave. I will say that I feel bad that I wasn't able to put as much effort into Blue and Green; but I'm glad that the stuff I have for Purple actually stands out. I roleplay him on Livejournal (under the name fpoke_of_ftairs) so I had already come up with some rather detailed stuff. I kind of... want to do more with him at some point, really

and also if anyone else wants to borrow some of my ideas for Purple Dave, you're more than welcome ^^;;;
    Last edited by lucidSeraph; 01-01-2011 at 02:58 PM.

The Lame One was a title of Hephaestus. Poor dude, even his worshippers basically called him Cripple Boy.

LOFAF

1-up, down-1
    Finale

Author's notes

Horrorterror translations
    Last edited by DJ-P0N3; 01-01-2011 at 06:32 PM.

Just wanted to pop in to say that Sionnan, I love every single one of your fics and never stop writing ever. I actually f5 this thread almost as much as Homestuck proper because of your Strider fics XD

I also have a question; what made you come up with Charlie (Charles?) as Bro's first name? At least I assume that's his first name from your most recent fic and the one with the girl at the apartment. I've seen a bunch of different names for him in fics (my personal headcanon is Brody :V) and was wondering if you had any particular inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by Cas View Post
    Just wanted to pop in to say that Sionnan, I love every single one of your fics and never stop writing ever. I actually f5 this thread almost as much as Homestuck proper because of your Strider fics XD

I also have a question; what made you come up with Charlie (Charles?) as Bro's first name? At least I assume that's his first name from your most recent fic and the one with the girl at the apartment. I've seen a bunch of different names for him in fics (my personal headcanon is Brody :V) and was wondering if you had any particular inspiration
    Thanks! I'm really glad you're enjoying my stuff, and I'm over here grinning like an idiot because now I have warm fuzzies

Yup, Charles. My reasoning is kinda flimsy, but I go with it all the same. Aside for the ghetto-hip feeling the name Li'l Cal evokes, I went with the idea he's "Li'l" Cal for a reason. Usually Cal is a shortening for Calvin, but that was just way too lame and I couldn't live with myself calling Bro Calvin. Then again, Cal is sometimes a nonstandard shortening of Charles, so I used that. (Although I do like Brody )

Also, in my headcanon Bro is not a fan of his name, either, so he just gets called various generic things (dude, man, bro), or goes by Strider. Which is so much cooler.
    Last edited by Sionnan; 01-01-2011 at 04:56 PM.
    Strider brothers fics (many thanks go to egregiousBass for compiling them):

Sionnan @ AoOO | Years in the Past (but not many)- A Homestuck RP

Oh man, I never even considered him naming Li'l Cal like that, that's creative! And yeah, Charlie/Charles is infinitely cooler than Calvin, although I can see why he still wouldn't like to be called that. Maybe it's because my grandpa was named Charles, but it's always struck me as kind of an old guy name XD

But yeah, definitely keep writing those Strider!fics. Forever :| (The ones where Dave is a baby/toddler are especially adorable )

Sionnan: Aww, but Calvin makes me think Calvin and Hobbes. ...

oh god damn it, new headcanon: Bro is grown up Calvin.

Watches you and hungers Wigmund's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Oh Karkat, whatever did you get yourself into this time?
    The Big Day

A/N:
    Last edited by Wigmund; 01-10-2011 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Picked a great time to post a wedding fic

W-wow, Calvin sure took a level in badass. And the stuffed animal/plush thing sure took a turn for the horrifying...XD (dammit, new headcanon, get out of my head!)

Quote Originally Posted by lucidSeraph View Post
    Sionnan: Aww, but Calvin makes me think Calvin and Hobbes. ...

Hahah, oh god, this was actually the reason why I didn't want to go with Calvin, because of that comic. XD But.... hhnnnnrg the associations are irresistible. Little kid making best friend out of inanimate toy. Which gives me new fic ideas! Calvin is Bro's given name, Charles his middle, and Dave finds it out when he's doing paperwork for something and he sees his driver's birth certificate or something. I love getting ideas from you guys.

@Katrika: you are incredibly meticulous about your octosyllabic poem structure! Many kudos, I never have the discipline to manage that.
    Strider brothers fics (many thanks go to egregiousBass for compiling them):

Sionnan @ AoOO | Years in the Past (but not many)- A Homestuck RP

Calvin is Bro's given name, Charles his middle, and Dave finds it out when he's doing paperwork for something and he sees his driver's birth certificate or something.
    Oh god yes. Or Dave finds his own birth certificate or something and finds out that Bro gave him an embarrassing/awesome but weird middle name that he never knew about, like Optimus Prime or something.

Calvin is Bro's given name, Charles his middle, and Dave finds it out when he's doing paperwork for something and he sees his driver's birth certificate or something.
    Oh god yes. Or Dave finds his own birth certificate or something and finds out that Bro gave him an embarrassing/awesome but weird middle name that he never knew about, like Optimus Prime or something.
    Dang, I dunno about Canon Dave, but my own AU Purple!Dave is David Brier Lalonde.

David Piercetheheavens Strider
    David Gurren Strider
    David Rocketboots Strider
    David Hell Yes Strider
    David Nuclear Tomato Strider

I could go on but I won't

David Nancy Strider
    David David Strider
    David Stupidface Strider

okay I'm all out :<