MSPA Forums
Page 31 of 101 FirstFirst ... 21282930313233344181 ... LastLast

Thread: MSPA Fanfiction IV

Re: MSPA Fanfiction IV

So here's this fic Steev and I worked on together. Whatcha think?

A Wound For Two

A/N
    Last edited by AppleTree; 01-07-2011 at 02:23 AM.
    Malae Kalist: appleTree (always IC on Pesterchum) // this tumblr here // Ask Nepeta some questions!!

She ripped out his heart in a literal sense... and he's not automatically dead? Other than that Karkat Vriska is always fun.
    Sigquotes, or, The Metaflare Appreciation Station.
    Vriska died, so I stopped reading homestuck.

Abomination Unto Nature Red Pen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kawa View Post
    Well, fuck that, have a courtroom drama.
    (awesome stuff)
    That was hardly drama.
    A bit late, but I was cracking up at this, Kawa! Gamzee's dialogue in particular was wonderful.

Oh, and thank you everybody who commented on Unhinged! You all say such nice things; I really need to get off my rear and write these chapters faster.

Skaian,

I always really like your fics; it's really great to see the non-flushed relationships getting some attention. I think from reading the romance descriptions, though, that your ... co-auspisticee? That both of your ashen partners are typically separate people from your kismesis? Like, assuming you're the non-auspisticing partner, you have one feud in your life that boils over into a beautiful consuming hateful kismesissitude, and then another person who's only tolerable because of the meddling, fussing, and caring of your auspistice.

Then again, maybe this has been the point of some of your fics. The trolls+kids are in a very small social grouping at the moment, so they're already having to deal with issues like "I'm kismesis to my morail's matesprit!". (I guess in troll society these problems are the equivalent of "dating your human best friend's little sister"). It would be really neat to see a fic with one of the trolls freaking out about falling into an ashen relationship with someone they were already caliginous with. Like, Karkat is thinking "it's fucked up to have Rose auspisticing for John and me, because John is my kismesis! But John doesn't really understand kismesissitude anyway, and he's a fragile human...and I really need someone in my life to be ashen for me, because I have so much hate, and I can't imagine any of these other fuckers....I'm turning into a real pervert with only 15 other people left in the world."

Huh. I might even write that at some point, but you're absolutely welcome to any of it that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by creidieki View Post
    Skaian,

I always really like your fics; it's really great to see the non-flushed relationships getting some attention. I think from reading the romance descriptions, though, that your ... co-auspisticee? That both of your ashen partners are typically separate people from your kismesis? Like, assuming you're the non-auspisticing partner, you have one feud in your life that boils over into a beautiful consuming hateful kismesissitude, and then another person who's only tolerable because of the meddling, fussing, and caring of your auspistice.
    I've never quite gotten that impression, but you could be right. It's not something Andrew has covered in much detail.

Quote Originally Posted by creidieki View Post
    Huh. I might even write that at some point, but you're absolutely welcome to any of it that helps.
    Feel free!
    My Fanfiction:
    A Hand in Holding Hands, Аn Аshen Fanfic - Completed, several chapters of content and the rest of commentary.

Suddenly, Striderfic! Actually I'm kind of surprised I didn't do anything for a whole day.

In this offering, given names and unintentional histories and brought up through unwitting endeavors.

Last edited by Sionnan; 01-07-2011 at 10:15 PM.
    Strider brothers fics (many thanks go to egregiousBass for compiling them):

Sionnan @ AoOO | Years in the Past (but not many)- A Homestuck RP

If Dave's middle name ain't Motherfucking, you're a dead writer.

This is not for you. lucidSeraph's Avatar

DFJaslkfj I WANT TO KNOW DAMMIT

what is the middle naaaame

Hey I guess this is more of a fanfic than anything so here you go:

Now to never make something like that ever again.

Abomination Unto Nature Red Pen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Ham97 View Post
    (THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING EVER WRITTEN)
    Oh goodness I can't breathe. That was amazing.

> Seraph: Begin cooking with petrol.

reVisions

Outlines | Brainstorms

Experiments

AN

mr_ham97: You forgot to make her a vampyre(half).
    Last edited by sebastian; 01-07-2011 at 02:50 PM.

@mr_ham97: I love this so much, there's something for everybody. I for one just love how there was a different mistake with each colour tag problem, or ways to misspell "Jack" of all things.
    My Fanfiction:
    A Hand in Holding Hands, Аn Аshen Fanfic - Completed, several chapters of content and the rest of commentary.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Ham97 View Post
    [Hilarity]
    WoaH bitch You inturded on my teritorry and now i have yto TAK YOU DOWN.

WHERE DOING THIS SHIIT MANG
    WE R MAKING THIS HAPPEN.

BADFIC OFF. NOW.

HOMESTCUKE SUCKED AT YOUR HOMES!!!!!!!!@
    PARY TWOOOOOOO

Oh god guys. I have no idea what just happened - one minute I was working on Bright Eyes and browsing this thread, next thing I know it's a week and twenty pages later, there's blood all over the room, I've got about a thousand shipping charts in varying flavors of crack and Cal is in the corner. He's watching me oh god no someonehelppleaseohgoooooooooooooooooduah;auaougrh p;aihgp;sutgbfnq0r8egysu;frdaiafs;dvu9etfgrgfudjah g

RAE WIL LHA VES OME FIC BYT ONI GHT ORS HEW ILL BEI NEV ENM ORE TRO UBL ETH ANS HEA LRE ADY IS

HAA HAA HEE HEE HOO HOO
    Last edited by raequiem; 01-07-2011 at 04:24 PM.
    I'm the same person here as I am on AO3 and Deviantart, and pretty much everywhere else. Check out my fics and arts and stuff!

Fun Fact: Every author will be under Cal's direct control come Spring, all hail our velvety master.
    My Fanfiction:

Seraph: Loving it more and more! Never ever stop.

Questions/prompts/etc:
    -How do the guardians eventually / retroactively meet (if they ever do before Sburb)?
    -Will Lillian eventually "remember" how the transporters and sci fi equipment end up in her basement? Alternatively, the stuff in her basement was (retroactively) put there by SOMEONE, even if she never "remembers" how it got there.
    -In cannon, some of the guardians seem to know what they're doing (though it's possible they don't). Mom taking the boat to the island with the warp to the lab. Hass saving John on LOWAS. Hass meeting Dad on LOWAS and beckoning him somewhere. Will that be covered in this fic?
    -How did the collection of 8 "heirlooms" make it to the lab? We saw maplehoof, mutini, "dream"!Cal (I think) and the two bunnies make their way there,but what about the pistols, etc?
    -What's up with the guardian's dreams?
    -Is the story going to continue into SBURB?
    -How did Hass get all his tech? I understand he invented/developed a lot of it, but it's pretty crazy (i.e. teleporters). Frog ruins, or from SBURB itself?

(I don't "need" answers to any of these, but it's fun finding them)

Things I'm confused about:
    What's the current state on meteors, etc? (Lilians memories, what was nasa doing, the new revised history, and what is nasa doing now)
    I know you said it, but I'm having trouble piecing it together.

~~~
    RedPen: Hurray more Unhinged! Great as always. In general, I really like the core concept: "what about dreamselves interfering with Derse?"

Watches you and hungers Wigmund's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Hi there Cal. How's it going? We really had fun awhile back didn't we >:D

Ship To Ship Combat
    (sequel to All The Ships)

A/N:

@Mr Ham: OMG GRATEST FANFITCION EVAR!!!!1

I just about lost it at "Meenwhile you and John and Jade were talking when Jace Nose appeared!!!" JACE NOSE.
    Also Dave saying "fucking" in every sentence. Beautiful.

@Seraph OH HELL YES. I will go read
    OKAY DONE. This may be my favourite installment yet. There is something both melancholy-dreamlike and very sharp about it. It's really... disturbing. But in a good way.
    Last edited by Kassiopeia; 01-07-2011 at 05:16 PM.

And now it is time to once again raise the intellectual level of our program.

Graven_Image presents...

The End of an Age

Fanfics (There's a bunch):

Wigmund:That was the funnier fics I have even read, probably the funniest ever. I can't even start saying what is the funniest part.

@Wigmund: With friends like those...

GG: rose, can you house sit for me?
    GG: i'm going on vacation in a few weeks and you're the only one I can still trust not to criss-cross my living room with blood and leave Eridan unconscious, bleeding and draped over my fence!!
    TT: ...yes, I can see why you might want that.
    GG: great!
    My Fanfiction:

All great questions Mutecebu; can't say I'll answer ALL of them but this is good stuff :3 HOWEVER!

Quote Originally Posted by mutecebu View Post
    -How do the guardians eventually / retroactively meet (if they ever do before Sburb)?
    This was already answered in part! James and Lillian have already been on at least one date; and Lillian and Ambrose have known each other for a very long time (also, they had a brief affair when Bro was eighteen, which has been alluded to several times). Lillian also knows Hass, and has for some time, and finally Hass is James' uncle.

So they all already know each other, at least partially!

Quote Originally Posted by mutecebu View Post
    -How did the collection of 8 "heirlooms" make it to the lab? We saw maplehoof, mutini, "dream"!Cal (I think) and the two bunnies make their way there,but what about the pistols, etc?
    holy hell I totally forgot about this, thank you.

The rest of this will be answered in fic, promise. :3

*e* Lol Wigmund! You somehow managed to hit on my headcanon for why troll tears are colored XDDD that's AWESOME.
    Last edited by lucidSeraph; 01-07-2011 at 05:20 PM.

Not a signature, but close. TacticGamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sionnan View Post
    Suddenly, Striderfic! Actually I'm kind of surprised I didn't do anything for a whole day.

In this offering, given names and unintentional histories and brought up through unwitting endeavors.

Is his middle name Princess McSparklebutt?

I'm pretty sure it is.

If it isn't then it's Motherfucking or nothing.

Not a signature, but close. TacticGamer's Avatar

Someone repost those color-codes for the kids.