MSPA Forums
Page 70 of 101 FirstFirst ... 20606768697071727380 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2501

Thread: MSPA Fanfiction IV

Re: MSPA Fanfiction IV

Okay I am going to post something that is a excerpt of an idea, I shall continue said idea in either a fanfic or a forum adventure if said idea gets a postive reception of any sort.

CONSORTQUENCES EXCERPT THINGY!

Continue as adventure or as fanfic, or not continue at all?
    Last edited by Nexev; 01-18-2011 at 04:14 PM.

Esabelle is awesome c: Metaflare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karijou View Post
    @Lantadyme: Oh, goodness! That's the first fic I've read from Casey's point of view, and it actually feels stronger for it. I love the play off frogging, as is to be expected, but more than that I really enjoy seeing Rose from a closer perspective for once. (Plus Casey is one of my favorite mini-characters, so it only serves to strengthen my love for this fic. )

@Metaflare: Look at my icon. Now back to your fic. Now back to my icon, now back to your fic! Sadly, the terrible cropping job I did isn't the wonder that is your fic. But if you look between the two, you'll see why I love you so much right now. Seriously, I'm loving what I see so far!

@Kassiopeia: oh god so much hnnngh forever. In case the one fic I've posted didn't make it obvious, I love Jack, and I really love the way you've been writing him. This fic is delicious, would consume read again in a heartbeat!

There are quite a few fics in the past few pages I really want to comment on still, so I think I'm going to go back and look for them / reread them. Good job to everyone in this thread - keep it up!
    oh my god WHERE IS THE FULL VERSION OF YOUR AVI
    http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9202/littlebanner.png
    TROLLS IN SPOILER|TUMBLR HERE|IN WHICH ME AND MY FRIENDS PLAY GAMES

@Karijou thaaaaanks (Jack is one of my favourites so there will probably be more from me at some point. I'm thinking something Midnight-Crew-oriented, because then I can have Snowman too, aw yiss.)

@Nexev AHAH that would be amazing. Although one small quibble - don't the Salamanders live in LOWAS rather than Skaia?? I really liked "All games in Skaia are called Game, so hopefully you and your friends will be playing the same one" though (link me to the adventure if you decide to do that :3)

And now another dime-a-dozen pesterfic, but this one inspired by my own exams instead of Kass' stupid catullus shit.

Homestuck meets Bertolt Brecht

Indystuck

Chapter 18

Also known as

The Pesterlog in Which Tim Rips II's Plan a New One

Fanfics (There's a bunch):

@Bass much as your denigration of my poor babby Catullus pains me, that ending made me laugh RIDICULOUSLY LOUDLY irl. This is so beautiful. (Will you do Hobbes next???? I WOULD PROBABLY DIE)

Quote Originally Posted by Kassiopeia View Post
    @Bass much as your denigration of my poor babby Catullus pains me, that ending made me laugh RIDICULOUSLY LOUDLY irl. This is so beautiful. (Will you do Hobbes next???? I WOULD PROBABLY DIE)
    I've never even heard of hobbes outside of this forum

Also the fact that I'm completely uninterested in Graven's indystuck series makes me feel like a cultural barbarian in relation to fanfiction and indie games.

Meh, to each his own.

Some people just don't like indy games. Some people just don't like crossovers.

You don't have to be either of those people, egregiousBass.
    Fanfics (There's a bunch):

@Karijou thaaaaanks (Jack is one of my favourites so there will probably be more from me at some point. I'm thinking something Midnight-Crew-oriented, because then I can have Snowman too, aw yiss.)

@Nexev AHAH that would be amazing. Although one small quibble - don't the Salamanders live in LOWAS rather than Skaia?? I really liked "All games in Skaia are called Game, so hopefully you and your friends will be playing the same one" though (link me to the adventure if you decide to do that :3)
    The Crocs, Salamanders, Clowns, Pigs, Weasels, Elves, Turtles, and whatever the blue thingeys Rose was teaching were are also part of the game.

So rather then the session taking place in a game that crosses sessions, the game only takes place in Skaia.

@Kass. I like your take on Jack. Keep it up!
    I was angry with my friend. I told my wrath. My wrath did end.
    I was angry with my foe. I told it not. My wrath did grow.

AO3

@Decker thanks bro
    @Bass Here is the best article I have read about Hobbes! (But mostly about zombie movies) (it's awesome).
    @Graven I WISH I could play more indie games >: I've played Braid a little on my gf's computer but using a Mac most of the time makes it kind of difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Metaflare View Post
    @Lantadyme: Oh, goodness! That's the first fic I've read from Casey's point of view, and it actually feels stronger for it. I love the play off frogging, as is to be expected, but more than that I really enjoy seeing Rose from a closer perspective for once. (Plus Casey is one of my favorite mini-characters, so it only serves to strengthen my love for this fic. )

@Metaflare: Look at my icon. Now back to your fic. Now back to my icon, now back to your fic! Sadly, the terrible cropping job I did isn't the wonder that is your fic. But if you look between the two, you'll see why I love you so much right now. Seriously, I'm loving what I see so far!

@Kassiopeia: oh god so much hnnngh forever. In case the one fic I've posted didn't make it obvious, I love Jack, and I really love the way you've been writing him. This fic is delicious, would consume read again in a heartbeat!

There are quite a few fics in the past few pages I really want to comment on still, so I think I'm going to go back and look for them / reread them. Good job to everyone in this thread - keep it up!
    Here! It's amazing, and I found it completely by chance. C:

Quote Originally Posted by egregiousBass View Post
    I've never even heard of hobbes outside of this forum
    Hobbes, the stuffed tiger of that blonde kid, never heard of them?

Oh, god, Calvin and Hobbes playing Sburb could be awesome.

Or maybe Charlie Brown & c.

Esabelle is awesome c: Metaflare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Metaflare View Post

Here! It's amazing, and I found it completely by chance. C:
    Oh man Leo made that! No wonder its so awesome
    http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9202/littlebanner.png
    TROLLS IN SPOILER|TUMBLR HERE|IN WHICH ME AND MY FRIENDS PLAY GAMES

This idea came to me right after yesterday's update. Only now I am getting to write it down, though. So yeah.

Adorable Little Freaks

Quote Originally Posted by sebastian View Post
    Hobbes, the stuffed tiger of that blonde kid, never heard of them? :D
    Oh, that hobbes. I thought he was an IRL person based on someone's post in a gen chat thread.
    No first hand experience. Sorry.

@Arms: That is a grubfic I am empathically 0k with. You even went so far as to justify both their lackings in baby hate.

In the realm of IRL crossovers:

Homestuck meets Sophocles
    Last edited by egregiousBass; 01-18-2011 at 03:32 PM.

I'm not sure what it means that I was laughing like a maniac throughout the whole story.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS THE BEST. THE BEST. OH MY GOD, this is all going to make studying the Antigone this year SO MUCH MORE BEARABLE. (also Bass I didn't know you were Classically-inclined :3)

egregiousBass, that was
    I

so beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by ArmsAreLoud View Post
    Oh dear gog EB I shouldn't be laughing at that but I am LAUGHING SO HARD YOU HAVE NO IDEA
    I laughed too when Antigone ended. It was like World War I except instead of declaring war everyone killed themselves.

I've gone ahead and sigged these dumb things. Surely they are worth preserving.

Well, I know I posted pretty recently in this thread, but I've actually just finished another fic, sooo... I guess I'll be putting it here! It's set in the same universe as Lucien/Seraph's "Violetescence," focusing mainly on Rose Egbert. For background:

No warnings this time, actually; apparently I usually write things that don't involve terror and Dersites!

Blue Breezes Soft, on AO3
    Original art for my lovely avatar (surviving my terrible cropping job, even!) found here!

I'm actually pretty nervous about posting this, but uh, here we go. This is the first part in a series about the human alternates of the Trolls. I hope you like it, or something!

Cancer

Quote Originally Posted by egregiousBass View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sebastian View Post
    Hobbes, the stuffed tiger of that blonde kid, never heard of them? :D
    Oh, that hobbes. I thought he was an IRL person based on someone's post in a gen chat thread.
    No first hand experience. Sorry.

@Arms: That is a grubfic I am empathically 0k with. You even went so far as to justify both their lackings in baby hate.

In the realm of IRL crossovers:

Homestuck meets Sophocles
    This is pretty much definition of this.
    Last edited by DeadBrain; 01-18-2011 at 04:22 PM.
    http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1041/mementobar.png

/ can fee/ the cosmos... Tybian Sothoth's Avatar

The Survivor
    Chapter 9