MSPA Forums
Page 73 of 101 FirstFirst ... 23637071727374757683 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2501

Thread: MSPA Fanfiction IV

QuetzaDrake ♥ Bec Noir QuetzaDrake's Avatar
    The Magical Land of Furry Webcomic Artists

Re: MSPA Fanfiction IV

Well, yeah, but I wouldn't think that they'd execute Godot THAT fast... I mean there was a whole year between 1 and 2 for von Karma to be executed and...

...s-shut up. ;~; Godot noooooooo

Also I'm... fffairly sure not EVERYBODY who murders gets sentenced to death, otherwise the motivation for Matt Enguarde's final scene is incredibly silly.
    Your chumhandle is quizzicalDraconian. You don't like to talk much because you're often busy, or maybe that's just how you troll people. Also you are sorta kinda indecisive about some stuff sometimes and use way too many weird emoticons. :B :V :'
    Check out my Forum Adventure Jumpcat!
    Link to webcomic and unnatural Bec Noir love under spoilers:

Pronouns
    he/him/his

I'm fairly certain the idea in Phoenix Wright was that after the conviction, their punishments would be decided later.

So in the case of Von Karma, who obviously committed double homocide and tried to frame his ward for it, he gets the chair.

Meanwhile, Matt Engarde eventually confesses in hopes of leniency.

And Godot was found to have killed Mrs Fey as part of a plan THEY BOTH HAD MADE. So he totally could have been let off easy.

This is not for you. lucidSeraph's Avatar

You're all also forgetting that even after a death sentence is given, it takes a very long time for it to be carried out...

Wikipedia, brosephs. Use it.

Quote Originally Posted by lucidSeraph View Post
    You're all also forgetting that even after a death sentence is given, it takes a very long time for it to be carried out...
    Yeah, because the Ace Attorney series is a faithful representation of the juicidal system =P

ON-TOPIC:
    That Jade/Dave pesterfic reminded me of Pride and Prejudice. Therefore;

Homestuck meets Oscar Wilde

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Page 57

Page 58

Page 59

Page 60

Page 61

I realized that the thread was kind of developing faster than I was commenting so I decided to do an extra page today. Surprise surprise, it literally doubled the number of fics I had to read! Damn you people, being so industrious.
    Last edited by Kerensky287; 01-19-2011 at 11:07 AM.

So that's why the Menshevik revolution failed; Kerensky was too busy commenting on every fanfic.

Kerensky drops 287 gold and 1 Jaw.
    lololol

Quote Originally Posted by Kerensky287 View Post
    Untitled (Itty-bitty strider fic) by StarKirby:
    -Aww, widdle Dave has a fever or heatstroke or something. I like fics where Bro pretends to be all neglectful and then drops the act the moment Dave needs any help. Real Brother Relationship, hurray.
    I actually went back to read this thanks to you. Kerensky is credit to team.

Um, guys. Do you mind taking the Phoenix Wright discussion to its own thread/PMs? You're stealing the show a bit from the MSPA fics, and with all these unmarked spoilers to a series I haven't finished yet (Only on T&T, but it's cool to know how Godot ends up even though I just met him and haven't had him develop as a character yet I suppose.), I'll probably be avoiding the thread for awhile to avoid spoiling it any further.

Nah, it's fine. I mean, an AU or RP would fit it better, but we've had plenty of ridiculous crossover discussions in this thread.

Also I need to get back to writing- I've been playing too much TF2 on Sepulchritude! since I got it. HEAVY SPITS ON PUNY FAN FICTION THREAD!
    Here is my Tumblr and here is my Dangan Ronpa forum adventure and honestly both of those are pretty interesting you should check them out.

Esabelle is awesome c: Metaflare's Avatar

Hey guess what SOMETHING I DONT SUCK AT

Courtstuck-6
    http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9202/littlebanner.png
    TROLLS IN SPOILER|TUMBLR HERE|IN WHICH ME AND MY FRIENDS PLAY GAMES

Okay, so, here's a short-ish Strider fic. It's my alternative to Sionnan's series. Contains egregious amounts of Stockholm Syndrome.

Unforgiven

Quote Originally Posted by Metaflare View Post
    Hey guess what SOMETHING I DONT SUCK AT

Courtstuck-6
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulEisLcFEl4

In other news, awesome fic and stuff.

Gumshoe is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by egregiousBass View Post
    Okay, so, here's a short-ish Strider fic. It's my alternative to Sionnan's series. Contains egregious amounts of Stockholm Syndrome.

Unforgiven
    This was incredibly creepy. And not in the normal creepyfic way, more like in the way when you see this kind of stuff irl. That said, I think that if you plan to do more of these, giving them a little more space to expand would really make things interesting.
    Strider brothers fics (many thanks go to egregiousBass for compiling them):

Sionnan @ AoOO | Years in the Past (but not many)- A Homestuck RP

Quote Originally Posted by egregiousBass View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasvati View Post
    YES! YES!

This contains none of the things that make me Anti-ship this pairing. I think this is the first (subjectively) realistic take I've read on their chemistry. So it's not like that Kate Beaton comic.

Dubious self-promotion notwithstanding, would you mind looking at this thing I wrote a while ago? It has the same formula of everything's chill -> sudden upsetness -> reconciliation so I'd like to hear your thoughts on it. If you don't mind P:
    thank you! i could write a dissertation about dave and jade's dynamic but it would be a.) creepy and b.) well yeah pretty much just creepy. suffice to say i've never been a fan of "emotionally mangled boy has perfect relationship with incredibly lifelike, energetic doll"; what i love so much about the two together is that it is so fairy tale, but then proceeds to deconstruct it and display exactly what would happen to a fairy tale if two real people got involved. (and hell, they're teenagers. there are going to be misunderstandings and hurt feelings all around. they are going to be retarded. it is inevitable.)

re: your fic: i remember reading this and having a few nitpicks but i am kind of terrible and tend not to say much in this thread anymore, especially if i'm just going to bust through the wall like the kool-aid man all OOOHHHHH YEAHHHHH who wants unsolicited criticism. anyway here are my thoughts:

Last edited by sarasvati; 01-19-2011 at 12:47 PM.

Vriska is John's patron troll. He totally WOULD adopt a unrepentant serial killer considering he is more or less DATING one right now.

I just find that a funny tidbit.

i don't think talking a few times could really be considered dating??? call me crazy but that's def not how it works in the real world at least.

john would adopt a serial killer but they would have to be really, incredibly sorry about it and promise to never do it again.

In the memo John did state that he would have liked to have taken Vriska to Dave's hypothetical date evn though he was unsure about if he really loved her or just likes her.

But that is close enough.

Denizens cont'd

Part 1

Last edited by Altum; 01-19-2011 at 02:18 PM.

/ can fee/ the cosmos... Tybian Sothoth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kerensky287 View Post

Thank you for the input, think I'll go back and re-edit some of the things around.

I felt the Doc Scratch white text thing was natural, but I can always put a humorous spin on it to mix it up.

It's a work in progress, and I really enjoy writing and brainstorming scenarios in my downtime. The constructive criticism is mucho appreciato.

}:)

edit: Went back and noticed I didn't start centering Action text until chapter 5. Editted out some of Scratch single lines of text and reformed them into further action text, to keep the use of Spoiler tags to a classy minimum. Haven't found a good point to transition his text from white to another color, but when I get the chance I'll do so.

So, here's the second part of 12, I hope you like it!

Capricorn

Quote Originally Posted by Sionnan View Post
    This was incredibly creepy. And not in the normal creepyfic way, more like in the way when you see this kind of stuff irl.
    I am very pleased that I was able to strike that cord 8D

But as much as I'm fascinated by Stockholm Syndrome, I wouldn't be able to make a series out of this. Maybe I'll try Karkat and Jack Noir instead.

edit: Wow, I only just noticed that wall of criticism. Going in...
    Last edited by egregiousBass; 01-19-2011 at 03:26 PM.

I remembered why I started writing Striderfic to begin with: I liked trying to figure out what life would have been like for a pair of siblings living together, and how they would have handled the kind of power differentials that arise between siblings with such an age and responsibility gap. Things would be different than for a parent-child relationship.

So with that in mind, more Striderfic! I have a few ideas for these things, so I might have few more to post up at some point.

Strider brothers fics (many thanks go to egregiousBass for compiling them):

Sionnan @ AoOO | Years in the Past (but not many)- A Homestuck RP

Awesome fic is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by sarasvati View Post
    re: your fic
    *insert Kanaya reaction image that I can't fetch atm because the site is slow*

Thank you for writing all of that! I admit that I've never given Jade and John much thought and just took them to justify the setup. Your insights have gotten me interested in exploring these characters properly.

Also you made me imagine a book decapitating another with a sword and putting its metaphysical head onto its own.

@Katrika: It was my pleasure

/ can fee/ the cosmos... Tybian Sothoth's Avatar

The Survivor
    Chapter 10