MSPA Forums
Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 20606768697071727380 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2480

Thread: IDE/Theory Thread 18: John's fraymotif is a pie banjo. Pass it on.

Conducting the Heaven's Light 8oy Skylark's Avatar

Re: IDE/Theory Thread 18: John's fraymotif is a pie banjo. Pass it on.

Jade's clearly in the future from where we last saw her. This is PASSWORD FUCKASS Jade at some point we haven't seen.

is trolling you better TheGentleman's Avatar
    Right behind you. Don't turn around. I swear to god don't turn around.

Quote Originally Posted by lexavian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 8oy Skylark View Post
    Ugh. This is temporally confusing. Tavros is at the point where he's dead. Kanaya is at the point where she's being turned into a Rainbow Drinker, just after Eridan attacked her. Vriska is... during her nap I guess? Before killing Tavros? Or after Kanaya has her revvenge?
    When everyone is IRL (not in the dream):
    aradia- godtiered and awake, just went into jack somehow.
    aradia- dead by metor (possibly more aradia's?)
    kanaya- killed by eridan and about to reanimate as vampire/rainbow drinker.
    vriska- unknown, probably napping before tavros.
    tavros- dead
    sollux (now gone from bubble)- awaking to find karkat fussing with the paradox clone tubes and terezi texting kk's computer
    terezi- unknown, no ideas.
    jade- unshown, sometime after the last time we saw her.
    Terezi is asleep in the lab, and Kanaya is about to suck her blood.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGentleman View Post
    Ugh. This is temporally confusing. Tavros is at the point where he's dead. Kanaya is at the point where she's being turned into a Rainbow Drinker, just after Eridan attacked her. Vriska is... during her nap I guess? Before killing Tavros? Or after Kanaya has her revvenge?
    tavros- dead
    sollux (now gone from bubble)- awaking to find karkat fussing with the paradox clone tubes and terezi texting kk's computer
    A rainbow drinker sucking your blood makes you go to the afterlife temporarily?

Ok. I'll buy that. Better than Terezi being dead at some point in the future.

You dont' have to be dead to be in a dream bubble. ie: Aradia, Sollux, Vriska, Jade....

Tavros and Dave (and an Aradia) are the only dead ones.
    ugh.

Oh right, they go there when they're asleep normally. XD Herp derp, ignore me.

That Lecherous Old Billiard lexavian's Avatar

This is PASSWORD FUCKASS Jade at some point we haven't seen.
    What makes you say that? Also, if she is in the future before doing the "password fuckass" thing, then that gives me some IDES:
    1) she says something here that messes up her timeline Never mind. Can't happen since you can't pester/troll anyone on an alternate timeline and kanaya tried to talk to her.
    1) She forms the plan that requires the password while in this bubble or IMMEDIATELY afterwards.
    2) If they make the password in the bubble, it will be dreambubble themed.

tavros- dead
    Where did you get that idea from?
    (don't read that in the "what the heck are you thinking" sense but the more literal "huh? I don't remember that." sense)

EDIT:added the first quote and response
    Last edited by lexavian; 03-01-2011 at 01:17 PM.
    Avatar by me, scratchified by ashdenej.

Aradia is at the GREEN MOTHER FUCKING SUN and is having dream convos.

Tavros is dead, and is currently wondering what the fuck he's doing right now.

Karkat is last seen being papped by Sollux

Sollux was in the dream bubble and woke up, before having a conversation with Terezi

Nepeta is Schrodinger's cat

Kanaya un-died, sucked some blood, fell back asleep after some wandering, then proceeded to show Terezi her fangs before current events of DEALING WITH IT

Terezi investigated, fell asleep after Sollux woke up (Kanaya). Then woke up later. nothing after that on her as of yet.

Vriska fell asleep and antagonized WV?, killed Tavros, had a moment with John, then proceeded to be approached by some purple douches. Then got clocked and got a girl boner for Kanaya. The time when she falls asleep to display her code writing hasn't been explained yet.

Equius is dead.

Gamzee falls down an edge. Apparently does not die considering we see him at 0:00.

Feferi is dead.

John is doing the Giga Wind Breaker.

Jade is alive and apparently confirms that Kanaya is not batshit insane as she notes their conversation later on involving her Rainbow Drinking.

Rose is doing god knows what

Alpha Dave is also doing god knows what. Doomed Dave(s) are getting their convo on with Aradia.
    ugh.

Someone of Something karmicOnion's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Cervos View Post
    John is doing the Giga Wind Breaker.
    This is John's fraymotif. It's now head canon.

1-Kanaya fell back asleep after some wandering, then proceeded to show Terezi her fangs before current events of DEALING WITH IT
    2-Terezi fell asleep after Sollux woke up (Kanaya). Then woke up later. nothing after that on her as of yet.
    3-Gamzee falls down an edge. Apparently does not die considering we see him at 0:00.
    4-Jade is alive and apparently confirms that Kanaya is not batshit insane as she notes their conversation later on involving her Rainbow Drinking.
    1&2- Am I reading the same story you guys are?? Where the heck did that stuff happen?
    3&4- sweetcatch.gif! I didnot notice that
    EDIT: removed nepeta since I made an assumption. Changed numbers since, even though no one can hope to beat me in a math-off (I am simply the best there is), I can't be trusted to count.
    Last edited by lexavian; 03-01-2011 at 02:07 PM.

Conducting the Heaven's Light 8oy Skylark's Avatar

This is while Kanaya is "dead" and turning, according to Aradia.

That blood doesn't make her confirmed dead or alive, so she's still Schrodinger's cat.

Well when Terezi investigates the main room, we see green blood grub sauce dragged around. Kanaya apparently got up after Karkat disappeared considering Doc Scratch's warnings. She is seen wandering around later in Equiusbound, or rather, her blood is seen on the floor with shattered Transportapads.

Terezi, when having a convo with now-blind sollux, comments that it smells brighter, indicating Kanaya returning to the main room. She is then shown in the dream bubble writing stuff, either asleep or unconscious as Kanaya had fed on her, and bandaged the wound all nicely. Some time passes and she wakes back up. That's the last time we see her so far, but we know for a fact Terezi survives until the Critical moment too considering the money wiring.
    ugh.

This is while Kanaya is "dead" and turning, according to Aradia.

That blood doesn't make her confirmed dead or alive, so she's still Schrodinger's cat.
    Well when Terezi investigates the main room, we see green blood grub sauce dragged around. Kanaya apparently got up after Karkat disappeared considering Doc Scratch's warnings. She is seen wandering around later in Equiusbound, or rather, her blood is seen on the floor with shattered Transportapads.

Terezi, when having a convo with now-blind sollux, comments that it smells brighter, indicating Kanaya returning to the main room. She is then shown in the dream bubble writing stuff, either asleep or unconscious as Kanaya had fed on her, and bandaged the wound all nicely. Some time passes and she wakes back up. That's the last time we see her so far, but we know for a fact Terezi survives until the Critical moment too considering the money wiring.
    Sorry had my numbers messed up. Edited my previous post. Anyways, I get it now. Thanks guys!

Recent updates have at least delayed confirmation of my theory, but I will post it anyways.

One of the basic principles of paradox space is that people who time travel from doomed timelines themselves soon die. However, they do not simply die of natural causes: something always kills them.

Therefore, when Aradia created an army of superpowered, doomed, timeclones of herself, paradox space ensured that an enemy powerful to kill all of them would appear. As soon as the army was created, Jack Noir's rise became inevitable.

In other words, creating an army of doomed time-clones was a bad idea.

I really hoped todays update would confirm this when aradia started talking about the real reason for the sessions, but instead of clearing things up it just revealed more codes.

WARNING READ THIS BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DUMB AS SHIT POSTS

The current events, the ones going on right now. Take place before [S] 3X SHOWDOWN COMBO, Kanaya has only JUST found out that she's a rainbow drinker, we don't know whether or not she's gonna lose it yet, she still doesn't have that pink scarf around her waist, and Eridan is still alive.

Everything should make more sense now, go on making IDEs.

EDIT: p=005498 takes place at the exact same moment as p=005371 for reference
    Last edited by TheGentleman; 03-01-2011 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaddy View Post
    Recent updates have at least delayed confirmation of my theory, but I will post it anyways.

One of the basic principles of paradox space is that people who time travel from doomed timelines themselves soon die. However, they do not simply die of natural causes: something always kills them.

Therefore, when Aradia created an army of superpowered, doomed, timeclones of herself, paradox space ensured that an enemy powerful to kill all of them would appear. As soon as the army was created, Jack Noir's rise became inevitable.

I really hoped todays update would confirm this when aradia started talking about the real reason for the sessions, but instead of clearing things up it just revealed more codes.
    I was under the impression that paradox space doesn't pull stuff like that to balance it, that it just makes doomed timeline alts really really unlucky, so that they're the first to die when something like that comes up. No real support either way though.

Quote Originally Posted by nupanick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaddy View Post

I was under the impression that paradox space doesn't pull stuff like that to balance it, that it just makes doomed timeline alts really really unlucky, so that they're the first to die when something like that comes up. No real support either way though.
    Also the codes don't mean jack, I mean they do, but not to us. Kinda like how the technobabble in Star Trek doesn't REALLY mean anything.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

IDE/Theory: Much like dream John's doll and Jade's pet have combined to make Bec Noir, dream Dave's doll and Rose's pet will be combined... Cal the unusually active doll to provide the physical template of Doc Scratch, Jaspers the unusually intellectual cat to provide the omniscience.
    Everyone Sburb killed deserved exactly what they got, and it was all for the best. Team Sburb unite!

Except that we aren't talking about creation by prototyping. If the creation of Doc Scratch is gonna be comparable to anything, it'd be Bec's creation. We only need the code and the physical form, nothing else. In fact the omniscience comes straight from the code, it just depends on the base intelligence of the host.

WARNING READ THIS BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DUMB AS SHIT POSTS

The current events, the ones going on right now. Take place before [S] 3X SHOWDOWN COMBO, Kanaya has only JUST found out that she's a rainbow drinker, we don't know whether or not she's gonna lose it yet, she still doesn't have that pink scarf around her waist, and Eridan is still alive.

Everything should make more sense now, go on making IDEs.

EDIT: p=005498 takes place at the exact same moment as p=005371 for reference
    I'm pretty sure time doesn't really mean anything in the dream bubbles. Kanaya is certainly from before she got up as a rainbow drinker, but anyone else could be from any other time. Terezi, for example, is probably asleep after Kanaya had already left the lab. Aradia, in fact, seems to be from a fair amount of time before anyone else (considering she ascended at 4:13 on the countdown and probably didn't hold Noir there for longer than several minutes).

Pronouns
    he/him/his

I know that they're not identical, I'm simply drawing a parallel. Note we still don't know when or where Jaspers went and that as a cat he seemed somewhat intelligent, triggering the meow code in Rose. Cal as a host has no DOCUMENTED intelligence whatsoever, he's a puppet. Doc Scratch would gain nothing from him. So the intelligence must come from somewhere else. Throwing Jaspers into the mix allows Cal to be a template and resolves mysteries.
    Everyone Sburb killed deserved exactly what they got, and it was all for the best. Team Sburb unite!

Let's not forget that these Dream bubbles are being glubbed in the furthest ring, where Time is like a dirty whore who ironically never puts out.

It just doesn't make sense.
    ugh.

Let's not forget that these Dream bubbles are being glubbed in the furthest ring, where Time is like a dirty whore who ironically never puts out.

It just doesn't make sense.
    Sigquoting

WHO'S THIS DOUCHEBAG? Phantomad's Avatar

IDE: Troll DNA has 16 letters/symbols, as oppoesed to the human 4. (probably obvious but shhh)
    Your trolltag is burningFisticuffs and you are open to being TROLLED on PESTERCHUM.

You also have a tumblr: BARREL CO.

IDE: After a series of manipulations by the cast, Cal becomes Lord English.

Vindictive Chemotherapy Lord Obselescence's Avatar

I just realized that Cal's proportions fit Lord English's coat surprisingly well.

I'm not saying Cal's Lord English, but... :X