MSPA Forums
Page 69 of 100 FirstFirst ... 19596667686970717279 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 2480

Thread: IDE/Theory Thread 18: John's fraymotif is a pie banjo. Pass it on.

Re: IDE/Theory Thread 18: John's fraymotif is a pie banjo. Pass it on.

EVERY POST NEEDS TO BE IN CAPS! THIS IS KARKAT'S PAGE!

OH YEAH AND ON-TOPIC, THIS FLASH IS GOING TO BE ABOUT LE SHAVING~ THE BEARD. DICKTARD
    Last edited by Patrick; 02-28-2011 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    EVERY POST NEEDS TO BE IN CAPS! THIS IS KARKAT'S PAGE!

OH YEAH AND ON-TOPIC, THIS FLASH IS GOING TO BE ABOUT LE SHAVING~ THE BEARD. DICKTARD

also on topic I don't see Lord English doing much of anything soon, Aradia must be referencing something else. Doc Scratch in the upcoming flash maybe, but I don't think we should be holding our collective breaths.

It says in one of the recent comics that "friends will be along shortly to help" (or something to that effect), so perhaps we'll be seeing Rose in the next few update?

Sure has been a while.

Your Freedom For THIS Beef The_Codfish's Avatar

Patrick: Aradia said that friends would be coming along shortly and that they'd need her help.

So yeah, more or less the same thing as what you said, except that Aradia will be the one helping.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

On the other hand, Sollux and Jade have both shown up, and they could qualify as the necessary friends.

Maybe.
    Everyone Sburb killed deserved exactly what they got, and it was all for the best. Team Sburb unite!

Pronouns
    he/him/his

This update is taking forever... Perhaps a MAYOR FLASH!!!---?

IDE/Theory: We are about to see the original SBURB/SGRUB players! The one's who played the ALPHA version of it instead of the many BETA players!

Conducting the Heaven's Light 8oy Skylark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhantom View Post
    This update is taking forever... Perhaps a MAYOR FLASH!!!---?

IDE/Theory: We are about to see the original SBURB/SGRUB players! The one's who played the ALPHA version of it instead of the many BETA players!
    Nah, it probably has SOMETHING to do with rehosting, which is taking precedence over updates.

It's looking like we're going to hit exposition central soon. Exposition involves a lot of text usually. And since there's two exposition conversations (specifically conversations) going on, we'll probably get to hear those.

IDE: Eridan crashes the party.

I've probably been ninja'd about thrice over.
    In dedication to Nepeta Leijon: The best meowrail anyone could ask for
    AO3 Tindeck Tumblr

Mage of Brain Sollux Arg0naught's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

IDE: Kanaya is going to show up in the dream bubble soon (as it shifted to her lunchbox with the cuttlefish on it), assuming the current dream bubble conversation happened before Karkat revived her with the corpsesmooch (because the Knight of Blood can awaken a rainbow dreamer, right?). (I'm sorry if this was really obvious and has been said a hundred times already.)

Deathwatch Grand Master HarMegidon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sollux Arg0naught View Post
    IDE: Kanaya is going to show up in the dream bubble soon (as it shifted to her lunchbox with the cuttlefish on it), assuming the current dream bubble conversation happened before Karkat revived her with the corpsesmooch (because the Knight of Blood can awaken a rainbow dreamer, right?). (I'm sorry if this was really obvious and has been said a hundred times already.)
    I want it to be so that when she appears she is like half rainbowdrinkerish, and gains more rainbow drinker traits until she leaves the dream after becoming a full one.

Your Freedom For THIS Beef The_Codfish's Avatar

IDE: Kanaya is radioactive from having spent so much time in the Alternian sun. Dying is releasing all that energy, BRINGING HER BACK TO LIFE AS AN UNDEAD ABOMINATION of beauty and grace WITH A THIRST FOR colorful troll-children's paint WHICH ALSO ACTS AS BLOOD.

is trolling you better TheGentleman's Avatar
    Right behind you. Don't turn around. I swear to god don't turn around.

Re: IDE/Theory Thread 18: GAMZEE IS TEH SHINEING. IT IS HIM.

If Vampire Kanaya ever needs putting down, you know who's gonna kill her? Aradia. Wanna know why? Whipkind, think about that for a sec.

On another note.

t1ckt0ck8r8kH34DS

tick tock break heads
    Last edited by TheGentleman; 03-01-2011 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGentleman View Post
    If Vampire Kanaya ever needs putting down, you know who's gonna kill her? Aradia. Wanna know why? Whipkind, think about that for a sec.

On another note.

t1ckt0ck8r8kH34DS

tick tock break heads
    Also there is one unique digit for each troll.

That means theres like 3 DNA sequences of 4 digits right? Or one MEGASEQUENCE or something? Ffff, who knows. Blue Blood AA has somethign to add so maybe theres a whole load more shit to it than that.
    Last edited by ChronoSamurai; 03-01-2011 at 09:55 AM.
    *****[URL="http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread.php?52155-UK413-2013-Manchester-Homestuck-Meetup&p=6953899#post6953899"]UK 413 2014 TBA SOON/URL]*****
    > ChronoSamurai: Beat your Irish housemate repeatedly over the head with a wok.
    > ChronoSamurai: React to (lack of) EoA5.
    > ChronoSamurai: React to ACTUAL EoA5

This is not for you. lucidSeraph's Avatar

This may have been posted before. I don't really care. Bear with me and hear me out.

Thus far you all seem to be focusing on the idea of the words as DNA sequences. This would make sense, except that "Heads" is too long.

I have a different theory.

There are four words. Tick, Tock, Break, Heads. Four words means that you have sixteen possible combinations of those words. Assuming that this is a First Guardian code much like Bec's "Meow", we can probably extrapolate that Cal is going to be used as the template for this Guardian.

Except. Instead of one word, we have four; and those four words mean sixteen possible combinations.

There are fifteen primary Felt. With the exception of Snowman, we don't know where they all came from. We will, therefore, subtract Snowman from the equation and add in Doc Scratch and Lord English.

Sixteen Felt with unknown origins.

Sixteen possible combinations of four words.

There was not one creature created via that code. There were sixteen of them. Lord English, ensuring his own creation (via ~ATH code, presumably), Doc Scratch, and the rest, all of them templated from Lil Cal.

Which makes sense thematically. They are a time-themed mafia. Tick, tock, break heads.

I'm also going to let it sink in that Dave, the Time player from Earth, is a Felt fan; and Bro, his Guardian, was implied to have been raised by Lil Cal. Who is the template for a time traveling gang that Dave is a fan of.

I'm going to sit back now and let this sink in for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by lucidSeraph View Post
    "Heads" is too long.
    I do like your theory but its not just the words, its the letters that make up the words that count here (maybe? hahaa, I'm really lost and only here to try and see what you other guys think). Heads can be too long as a word as the individual letters TCKHRDS are reused in tick, tock, and break meaning we're down to 3 sets of 4-letter DNA sequences... which I can;t think of any significance for :/

But I really do like your idea of the 16 number thing. 15 felt plus LE. That does make sense. But AA talks of it being an entire code. The words just break it into fragments for the trolls. The words are just a way of getting it across to them. And if it was just the words, why repeat the letters over and over again in seemingly random order. You'd think Tavros would just write t1ckt1ckt1ck instead of what he has which is more like 1tc1k1ctk1tck1tk1ct1kck1kk1tt1.
    *****[URL="http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread.php?52155-UK413-2013-Manchester-Homestuck-Meetup&p=6953899#post6953899"]UK 413 2014 TBA SOON/URL]*****

Andrew explained it. T1CK= CTAG, T0CK= CTAG, 8RK = CTA H3ADS =GCTAG,or something like that. The 4 codes combined is a CTAG code.

Quote Originally Posted by temporalPeregrine View Post
    Andrew explained it. T1CK= CTAG, T0CK= CTAG, 8RK = CTA H3ADS =GCTAG,or something like that. The 4 codes combined is a CTAG code.
    He did? Where?

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoSamurai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by temporalPeregrine View Post
    He did? Where?
    Go look through his posts. It's in the main chat thread.

He posted in the comic discussion thread, but I can't find the post.

Here.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Here comes the magic of logic.

Four codes does not necessarily mean a more complicated genetic code, or some kind of weird alien DNA.

Symbols are just symbols. With the MEOW code, the DNA letters were not literally MEOW. They represented GCAT. M=G, E=C, O=A, W=T.

Same with these codes, but more symbols can be mapped to GCAT at the same time. Like t1CK=GCAT, t0ck=GCAT, 8rk=GCA, H34DS=TGCAT. This will work as long as the total number of symbols is divisible by 4.

The means of creating the code is more complex, but the code itself is not necessarily.

Not that I am expecting this to occur to most people though.

So Kanaya and Vriska are both asleep, apparently not long after we realized Vriska realized she had red feelings for her... wait for it...

Squick.

Ugh. This is temporally confusing. Tavros is at the point where he's dead. Kanaya is at the point where she's being turned into a Rainbow Drinker, just after Eridan attacked her. Vriska is... during her nap I guess? Before killing Tavros? Or after Kanaya has her revvenge?

That Lecherous Old Billiard lexavian's Avatar

On another note.
    I don't get it.
    t1ckt0ck8r8kH34DS

tick tock break heads
    Let's review:
    Unconscious sollux (no longer joining them), sleeping jade, alternate timeline roboaradia, eyebeamed ghost aradia, godtiered and awake aradia, exploded vriska, dead tavros, and sleeping rainbowdrinker kanaya are all revisting the main timeline's history and picking out important details to lead up to some big discovery. The memory starts with alternate aradia attacking bec noir as he enters their session. Bec throws cal at her and she chronoports (time teleports) with cal in front of a meteor that crashes them into alternia where a (different?) aradia is digging. Aradia discovers cal, a robot rubble, and dad's wallet inside of cal's shirt where she gets the crosbytop and a fedora. That aradia and sollux begin a bubble conversation where that aradia says she could hear the voices at a poin in time that godtier aradia was whispering to her. They then merge bubbles sollux's room and then with jade's room retaining cal and the people in the dream. They then merge with kanaya's bubble where she mended cal and reclothed him in green felt before sollux left. They continue on seeing: crippled tavros animal-manipulating horsearoni into writing a sequence of the letters "t1ck" on his wall repeatedly (not sure what horseroni is using as a writing material or why tavros appears pupil-less like that in his memory), aradia levitating soot to write "t0ck" repeatedly on her walls, vriska somehow writing "8r8k" on her wall in her blood, and terezi writing "H34DS" on her wall somehow in red chalk. Thus forming a complete "t1ck t0ck 8r8k H34DS" wall sequence and a reclothed and mended Cal. The four FLARP events were all during the same time period and were when Doc Scratch contacted aradia, terezi, and vriska.

My point- He guided them to make all the descisions they did so that they would get revenge on each other and create the red, blue, black, and white code that they made. They were most likely manipulated by scratch in a way similar to vriska's power. The code they made most likely contains the genes to either scratch, english, or both. Andrew is leading us to believe that either Cal is going to become lord english or that kanaya has bad taste in clothing. These are both going to prove as very false red herrings. In reality, Bec Noir will become Lord English after a series of time and space shenanigans (little to no evidence besides the fact that it seems like something andrew might do. Not the important part of this). Doc scratch will be created through jade's or vriska's cue ball (or possibly even her house thing, though that very inprobable) and the gene code from the FLARP book and the refurbished cal. He will be the most important character of Homestuck as he will cause every event in homestuck to happen that isn't covered by vriska. He will also motivate many of her actions since she is basically his favorite tool.
    Also improtant: that terezi's work and vriska's word could refer to pool, I don't know about tavros' or aradia's.
    Last edited by lexavian; 03-01-2011 at 11:41 AM.
    Avatar by me, scratchified by ashdenej.

Quote Originally Posted by 8oy Skylark View Post
    Ugh. This is temporally confusing. Tavros is at the point where he's dead. Kanaya is at the point where she's being turned into a Rainbow Drinker, just after Eridan attacked her. Vriska is... during her nap I guess? Before killing Tavros? Or after Kanaya has her revvenge?
    Never mind, I'm an idiot for not realizing when they were all dreaming. For some reason I keep following events chronologically. Though for simplicity's sake, I'll just point out that this takes place after [S] Seek the h1gh b100d, yet it seems Vriska took a nap after killing Tavros, but before [S] 3X SHOWDOWN COMBO

EDIT: Top of page 70 is up for grabs!
    Last edited by TheGentleman; 03-01-2011 at 11:42 AM.

That Lecherous Old Billiard lexavian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 8oy Skylark View Post
    When everyone is IRL (not in the dream):
    aradia- godtiered and awake, just went into jack somehow.
    aradia- dead by metor (possibly more aradia's?)
    kanaya- killed by eridan and about to reanimate as vampire/rainbow drinker.
    vriska- unknown, probably napping before tavros.
    tavros- dead
    sollux (now gone from bubble)- awaking to find karkat fussing with the paradox clone tubes and terezi texting kk's computer
    terezi- unknown, no ideas.
    jade- unshown, sometime after the last time we saw her.
    Last edited by lexavian; 03-01-2011 at 12:05 PM.
    Avatar by me, scratchified by ashdenej.