MSPA Forums
Page 21 of 101 FirstFirst ... 11181920212223243171 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 525 of 2516

Thread: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

  1. #501

    Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

    Rebuild. Chapter one.


    Chapter two coming soon. Hope you enjoyed.
    Useful links behind spoiler.


  2. #502
    Watches you and hungers Wigmund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    1,737

    Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

    Quote Originally Posted by morpheoMancer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigmund View Post
    "Don't...forget...my teeth..."

    battlerek, Do you realize how much squirting an omelet out of one's nose hurts?
    Maybe you should cook your eggs longer so they aren't as runny?
    They were overcooked and slightly burned...

  3. #503
    Queen of Heart morpheoMancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Land of Glow and Illusion
    Posts
    969

    Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

    Quote Originally Posted by Wigmund View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheoMancer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigmund View Post
    "Don't...forget...my teeth..."

    battlerek, Do you realize how much squirting an omelet out of one's nose hurts?
    Maybe you should cook your eggs longer so they aren't as runny?
    They were overcooked and slightly burned...
    *winces* OUCH.

    Also, someone posted THIS on DA, and now I can't get West Side Story as performed by the characters of Homestuck out of my head. Possibly with the Trolls vs. the Humans, with Jade x Karkat or Rose x Kanaya being the Tony and Maria. If it's the former, I nominate Wigmund to write it, as it will distract him from the omelet-related pain in his nose.
    Last edited by morpheoMancer; 02-05-2011 at 12:21 PM.
    Been away a long time.

  4. #504

    Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

    Rebuild. Chapter two.



    Chapter three coming soon. Hope you enjoyed.
    Useful links behind spoiler.


  5. #505

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,704

    Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

    @NemFX: If "soon" for you is the twelve minute gap between Chapter 1 and 2, you can probably put them into the same chapter!

    @morpheoMancer: I can't access the link! Do you need a DA account, I guess? I never figured out how this works. But I support anything that helps Wigmund get over his hilarious eggcident.

    ...I hate myself.
    My Fanfiction:
    A Hand in Holding Hands, Аn Аshen Fanfic - Completed, several chapters of content and the rest of commentary.


  6. #506
    Word Violator DJ-P0N3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Your basement
    Posts
    8,480

    Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

    I am going to say this once and only once;
    I am doing a fanfiction so ridiculous I am requesting at least 2-3 fantrolls to be involved.
    Link me their trollslum, profile, appearance, anything that can help me somehow work them in.
    For the benefit of making them easy to differentiate, a quirk that is unique is best.

    PM me if you want to put your fantroll into something so preposterously silly.

  7. #507

    Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

    "Soon" is relative for me. I write them on paper. Each chapter is how much text I can write on a single page, which is why every chapter ends with some kind of dramatic statement or action. Typing stuff up takes time, but I only have a few chapters written so far. Each chapter will probably take longer to finish/upload.
    Useful links behind spoiler.


  8. #508
    Watches you and hungers Wigmund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    1,737

    Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

    Quote Originally Posted by morpheoMancer View Post
    Also, someone posted THIS on DA, and now I can't get West Side Story as performed by the characters of Homestuck out of my head. Possibly with the Trolls vs. the Humans, with Jade x Karkat or Rose x Kanaya being the Tony and Maria. If it's the former, I nominate Wigmund to write it, as it will distract him from the omelet-related pain in his nose.
    My nose is fine, but the big problem here is that I've never watched West Side Story.

  9. #509
    Scribe of Light Twigwise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Land of Beaches and Forests (MI)
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    2,252

    Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

    Oh god I go to bed and wake up to amazing. I love this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by MayorSillyBiscuits View Post
    I am going to say this once and only once;
    I am doing a fanfiction so ridiculous I am requesting at least 2-3 fantrolls to be involved.
    Link me their trollslum, profile, appearance, anything that can help me somehow work them in.
    For the benefit of making them easy to differentiate, a quirk that is unique is best.

    PM me if you want to put your fantroll into something so preposterously silly.
    Any chance you could reserve? I was about to post a troll in the Slum anyways >.> *Feels silly for asking*
    Better stretch my legs... Sure has been a while.
    twigwise.tumblr
    Steam Powered Fanmily Member

  10. #510
    Word Violator DJ-P0N3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Your basement
    Posts
    8,480

    Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

    @twinTempo
    I can make no promises of reserving a troll, just send me the troll when done.
    I won't be deciding till later, I would like to have options.

  11. #511
    Esabelle is awesome c: Metaflare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Land of What and TheFuck
    Posts
    9,025

    Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

    Quote Originally Posted by MayorSillyBiscuits View Post
    @twinTempo
    I can make no promises of reserving a troll, just send me the troll when done.
    I won't be deciding till later, I would like to have options.
    Feel free to use Mespeh, link is in my sig.
    http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9202/littlebanner.png
    TROLLS IN SPOILER|TUMBLR HERE|IN WHICH ME AND MY FRIENDS PLAY GAMES

  12. #512

    Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

    Rebuild. Chapter three.



    Chapter four coming soon. Hope you enjoyed.

    (Also I remember seeing someone type out John's name like that somewhere before. I consider it fanon.)
    Useful links behind spoiler.


  13. #513
    Queen of Heart morpheoMancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Land of Glow and Illusion
    Posts
    969

    Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

    Quote Originally Posted by SkaianRedeemer View Post
    @NemFX: If "soon" for you is the twelve minute gap between Chapter 1 and 2, you can probably put them into the same chapter!

    @morpheoMancer: I can't access the link! Do you need a DA account, I guess? I never figured out how this works. But I support anything that helps Wigmund get over his hilarious eggcident.

    ...I hate myself.
    Sorry! I fixed the link, but here it is again just in case.
    Been away a long time.

  14. #514
    The Dinosaur Man Aerodactylus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Land of Hills and Bones
    Posts
    159

    Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

    Quote Originally Posted by draconicAlgorithm View Post
    Oh man writer's block. I finally pumped out this just to do something. So, have some RainbowDrinker!Kanaya.

    Also, blood and stuff. I tried not to be too graphic.

    Awaken



    Why did no one comment on this? This was really good dA. I'd love to see a continuation!

  15. #515

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,704

    Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

    Quote Originally Posted by morpheoMancer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SkaianRedeemer View Post
    @NemFX: If "soon" for you is the twelve minute gap between Chapter 1 and 2, you can probably put them into the same chapter!

    @morpheoMancer: I can't access the link! Do you need a DA account, I guess? I never figured out how this works. But I support anything that helps Wigmund get over his hilarious eggcident.

    ...I hate myself.
    Sorry! I fixed the link, but here it is again just in case.
    Jazz hands Deuce!!!
    My Fanfiction:
    A Hand in Holding Hands, Аn Аshen Fanfic - Completed, several chapters of content and the rest of commentary.


  16. #516
    Dood of Led Doodled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Land of Bovine and Hipsters (Austin)
    Posts
    1,877

    Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Groovester View Post
    What's that? Part one? Yes, part one.

    The Sapphire of Alternia, Part 1



    You...
    Wow.

    @battlerek: Okay. I lol'd. A lot.
    @NemFX: Okay, I have no words for the awesomeness that you're churning out.
    So...

    Also, in case any of you missed it, since it was posted literally RIGHT before the wave of "OMG YOU GUYS CALLED IT":
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodled View Post
    The finale!

    Last edited by Doodled; 02-05-2011 at 01:34 PM.
    In dedication to Nepeta Leijon: The best meowrail anyone could ask for
    AO3 Tindeck Tumblr

  17. #517

    Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

    Aw well thank you

    I have up to chapter five written, and I'm about halfway typed up chapter four. So hopefully you guys and gals won't mind too much if I upload what I have for now, and then probably leave you for a bit before coming back with some new stuff.. It'll eventually get darker, just as a warning.. I actually asked the romart thread if they'd be okay with a darker fic, and they seemed to prefer them that way..

    (hopefully they wont take take that back after this one..)
    Useful links behind spoiler.


  18. #518
    Scribe of Thought Katrika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Land of Lakes and Snow
    Posts
    3,502

    Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

    Ternia and Aether



    A/N


  19. #519
    Queen of Heart morpheoMancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Land of Glow and Illusion
    Posts
    969

    Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

    Quote Originally Posted by Wigmund View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheoMancer View Post
    Also, someone posted THIS on DA, and now I can't get West Side Story as performed by the characters of Homestuck out of my head. Possibly with the Trolls vs. the Humans, with Jade x Karkat or Rose x Kanaya being the Tony and Maria. If it's the former, I nominate Wigmund to write it, as it will distract him from the omelet-related pain in his nose.
    My nose is fine, but the big problem here is that I've never watched West Side Story.
    It's basically Romeo and Juliet set in the Manhattan westside, with the feuding families replaced by two gangs (the Puerto Rican "Sharks" and the Polish-American "Jets"; Maria's brother leads the Sharks, Tony's best friend leads the Jets.) It's also a musical, albeit one with an extreme tear-jerker ending.
    Been away a long time.

  20. #520

    Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

    Hey look! A rogue Striderfic appears!

    Bro does taxes (okay so not really; how do you think Dave knows how to work the LOHAC system) and Dave watches.

    Strider brothers fics (many thanks go to egregiousBass for compiling them):

    Sionnan @ AoOO | Years in the Past (but not many)- A Homestuck RP

  21. #521
    This is not for you. lucidSeraph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    another world, another time
    Posts
    1,858

    Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

    @sionnan: AGUHf taxes don't remind me /shivers

    Though is that actually true...? Like if you run a webcomic or a pr0n site or whatever, it's not actually fo realz income...?

    HUSSIE DOESN'T PAY TAXES!?

  22. #522

    Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

    Quote Originally Posted by lucidSeraph View Post
    @sionnan: AGUHf taxes don't remind me /shivers

    Though is that actually true...? Like if you run a webcomic or a pr0n site or whatever, it's not actually fo realz income...?

    HUSSIE DOESN'T PAY TAXES!?
    No, I am so pretty sure that Bro is cheating on his taxes, and just putting them down as "gifts". Edit: to clarify, any money that you make should be reported as income. Money from friends and family doesn't count. Even though Bro doesn't know, like, any of his pr0n people, and he is actually making money from the site, it's just gray enough that he can refer to them as donations and gifts from friends, if he wants. It might not even be a registered business, which is another layer of illegality. :/ This is all stuff I probably should have worked into the fic, but I am too lazy and do not have time.

    Also I am looking forward to at least another year of no taxes. Hooray overseas employment.
    Last edited by Sionnan; 02-05-2011 at 02:07 PM.
    Strider brothers fics (many thanks go to egregiousBass for compiling them):

    Sionnan @ AoOO | Years in the Past (but not many)- A Homestuck RP

  23. #523
    I Believe in You, Narwhals! smerker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Under a bridge.
    Posts
    57

    Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

    Why are you all so awesome? I've been lurking for a while and I still can't understand it.
    Sigquotes:

  24. #524

    Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

    Rebuild. Chapter four.



    Chapter five coming soon. Hope you enjoyed.
    Useful links behind spoiler.


  25. #525
    Dood of Led Doodled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Land of Bovine and Hipsters (Austin)
    Posts
    1,877

    Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

    Quote Originally Posted by Sionnan View Post
    Hey look! A rogue Striderfic appears!

    Bro does taxes (okay so not really; how do you think Dave knows how to work the LOHAC system) and Dave watches.

    YOU STOP THAT!

    YOU STOP BEING AWESOME THIS INSTANT!

    No, wait, don't.

    In dedication to Nepeta Leijon: The best meowrail anyone could ask for
    AO3 Tindeck Tumblr

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •