MSPA Forums
Page 59 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9495657585960616269 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 2516

Thread: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

Re: MSPA Fanfiction V: We're Going to Need More Wands

Aw, my last thing got overlooked. Suck. But at any rate, I'd like to thank the guys who commented on my fic before last, it's muchly appreciated.

Anyway, here's something new. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore, but I kind of like the idea behind this. More Strider fic. (Brownie points if you catch the musical refs.)

Last edited by Sionnan; 02-16-2011 at 08:17 PM.
    Strider brothers fics (many thanks go to egregiousBass for compiling them):

Sionnan @ AoOO | Years in the Past (but not many)- A Homestuck RP

I caught the reference, Sionnan. Or one of them, anyway! Do you have the Johnny Cash cover?

Pronouns
    ey/em/eirs

Ohgod I just know that I'm the only one who's going to get what the hell is going on here IF ANYONE ELSE KNOWS THIS, I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER. And continue this just for you. Yes, even if it's only a single person.

BLAR anyways enjoy some LabyrinthStuck.

@Altum: I do indeed; it was the one that inspired the fic.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

@Katrika: These characters are awesome and you should feel awesome. It almost makes me want to try my hand at some OCs... but OCs in fanfics aren't really my thing. I'll just keep doing my crossovers, which are pretty much the next closest thing.

@Sionnan: I didn't miss your last story!! Dang, all you people flying through 3 pages while I'm off at work and everything. Regarding the creepypasta story, I thought you were making a Slender Man reference at first, and I got all excited for a bit, but then you mentioned the teeth... I'm not sure quite WHAT you were referencing (aside from the "It's really the trolls you guys!" overtones) but it was still good. Regarding the newest story... aww, this isn't the end of your Striderbros fics, is it? Are you going to write Ghost Bro or something? I hope you write Ghost Bro.

Anyway, I'm no longer infuriated at the stupid mechanics of backspace so I'll start rewriting (!) the second chapter of Fireflystuck or whatever title you want to pick for it. You know when you write something, then it gets lost, then it ends up much worse the second time around? Yeah, this isn't one of those times. I've actually come up with a bunch of ideas that I would have missed otherwise. Thanks, stupid accidental deletion!

This is not for you. lucidSeraph's Avatar

@sionnan: I couldn't wait. Read it anyway. Oh god. So much of this feeds into my headcanon for both Striders, and just. The slow breaking down of things (how did Fitzgerald put it? "All life is a process of breaking down...") evident in this... oh god in the best way. I want to hug him.

Land of Pine Trees and Car Dealerships (Alabama)

To Skaian Redeemer, Aerodactylus, and anyone else who read that trash I posted.

Geeeez. I'm sorry about all that dumb stuff I posted last night. Some of it was due to exhaustion (I mean who forgets how how to misspell the word "of" honestly), and some of it was entirety my fault (I was so tired when I proofread it I changed some of the stuff so it ended up being wrong, but now that I've gone back and changed it I don't know if my fixes were right, either e_e)

I mean ,writing isn't really my strong suit, but I keep doing it anyways because it's so fun. So I salute you that read my fics, and I hope I didn't turn you off of this story with that last bit, because I love this story and can't stop thinking about it.

/ramble
    ----tumblr----Devian-Tart

The Cthulhu Of Suburbia JudgeDeadd's Avatar

@Graven

Well, you deserve applause for coming up with all these characters. These inter-universe shenanigans were a pleasure to read.
    Morthol Dryax on Formspring / My chumhandle's hourslongBrouhaha, have fun "talking" to me since I'm never online!
    ~~~~~~~~

Homeworld
    They told me I was Immortal...

First post ever (and I do mean ever). Hope I did it right. Suisei is my fantroll, and yeah...this is just sort of an intro?

What?
    Last edited by Embargo; 02-16-2011 at 08:23 PM.
    Fanfiction

Tumblr - For Those Searching Enlightenment Only!

Quote Originally Posted by SkaianRedeemer View Post
    While I wouldn't normally A03-bury a recent fic of mine, I did say this would be right around the corner.

A Hand in Holding Hands
    recap2 (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, recap1, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11a, 11b, 12a, 12b)

If you need a full recap, start at recap1!

Intro

Main Recap

Outro

Author's Note
    DAT INTRO...

I'm sorry, I forgot how to read or type fanfictionery.

Because my mind has been blown out of its head.
    In dedication to Nepeta Leijon: The best meowrail anyone could ask for
    AO3 Tindeck Tumblr

@Katrika: Well I'll just join those that are glad you got it out of your head!

@Sionnan: oh nooooooo not a death fic not right now

@Domoz: Just keep writing and improving on it as you go, you'll do fine!

@KarneWarrior: Great, more Homeworld!
    My Fanfiction:
    A Hand in Holding Hands, Аn Аshen Fanfic - Completed, several chapters of content and the rest of commentary.

Quote Originally Posted by Embargo View Post
    What?
    It's...

This is good. We have wrought something good today.

That was truly some Torturous Grit you laid down there, Embargo. Unironic brofist.
    Fanfics (There's a bunch):

My friend wants me to post this for her, since she doesn't have an account. The original can be found here: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...nding#/d39ky0f

@Kerensky: the creepypasta was in the very beginning of the fic, where it has a little > in front of it. Also, re: Striderbros ending: hell naw. This is like, the third or fourth time I've killed off Bro since I've started here, all the way back in thread III. But doing ghost!Bro would be interesting- I'll have to see if anything pops up for a good fic idea.

@lucidSeraph: yaaaaay peer pressure works! I'm glad that despite it's brevity, the fic worked for you. Also, I'm glad that some really clunky sentences didn't kill the enjoyment for you, because damn. I need to get time to proofread before I hit the submit button. And yes, Bro is just a really... sad guy. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Graven_Image View Post
    What?
    It's...

This is good. We have wrought something good today.

That was truly some Torturous Grit you laid down there, Embargo. Unironic brofist.
    *bunp*

Good to know it wasn't terribad. I saw your purple!dave and was liek "I should does a fic about this!"
    Fanfiction

Tumblr - For Those Searching Enlightenment Only!

This is not for you. lucidSeraph's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sionnan View Post
    But doing ghost!Bro would be interesting- I'll have to see if anything pops up for a good fic idea.
    DREAM!BUBBLE BRO GOES AND HANGS OUT WITH FELT!DAVE AND THAT DAVE THAT GOT KILLED BY THE DRACONIAN DIGNITARY AND ALSO DAVESPRITE

THEY PLAY SUPER SMASH BROS

BUT ARE INTERRUPTED BY DREAM JADE, WHO WANTS ALL THE BUTLERS

AND THEY DO SO, IRONICALLY... EXCEPT THEN THEY ALSO GET INTERRUPTED BY FOUR MILLION ARADIAS AND ALSO BOTH DREAM SOLLUXES AND Y'KNOW WHAT, ALL THE DEAD CHARACTERS, ALL OF THEM.

THEN DEATH SHOWS UP WITH SOME TEA AND A BOX OF BOARD GAMES.

Okay no seriously Sionnan, I would like to see a Dream Bubble Bro encountering the three known Dead Daves, maybe looking at how Dave's perspective has changed (since I think the first Dead Dave, Davesprite, and Felt Dave have very different characters, which are all different than Alpha!Dave, via way of character dev. Davesprite, for instance, probably doesn't look too kindly on puppets thanks to his own sprite...)

Quote Originally Posted by lucidSeraph View Post
    But doing ghost!Bro would be interesting- I'll have to see if anything pops up for a good fic idea.
    DREAM!BUBBLE BRO GOES AND HANGS OUT WITH FELT!DAVE AND THAT DAVE THAT GOT KILLED BY THE DRACONIAN DIGNITARY AND ALSO DAVESPRITE

AND THEY DO SO, IRONICALLY... EXCEPT THEN THEY ALSO GET INTERRUPTED BY FOUR MILLION ARADIAS AND ALSO BOTH DREAM SOLLUXES AND Y'KNOW WHAT, ALL THE DEAD CHARACTERS, ALL OF THEM.

Okay no seriously Sionnan, I would like to see a Dream Bubble Bro encountering the three known Dead Daves, maybe looking at how Dave's perspective has changed (since I think the first Dead Dave, Davesprite, and Felt Dave have very different characters, which are all different than Alpha!Dave, via way of character dev. Davesprite, for instance, probably doesn't look too kindly on puppets thanks to his own sprite...)
    Okay, that all-caps fic was pretty good in a minimalistic way. I actually want to see some fan art of them playing SSB now.

What if not-Dream!John was there, killed by noir on the quest bed, while Dream!John frollics about all god-tier. You could also break out Hass.

Actually... I'd venture to say that the bubbles are outside of the normal time flow. Dream Jade must have been dead for a long time, at least Dream Jade's stuffed corpse was around for a long time before it got prototyped. Yet she mentions that she hung out with all her friends for a long time, even though the characters didn't start dropping like flies until recently. So, I'd say yah, she's probably out there in her own bubble, able to visit Felt!Dave.

And I so dearly hope Mom and Dad don't join the party...

What?
    Oh man, when TG started yakking, I cracked up. Red!TG's marriage rant was probably my favorite part of Homestuck.

Comrade of Anonymity anonymousComrade's Avatar

Good news, everyone! I have snapped out of my funk of self-loathing and doubt to bring you

Crossing Over: Chapter 9 (slightly revised edition)

and Crossing Over: Chapter 10

Notes:
    What am I doing, I'm not a writer, I'm garbage

AO3 | tumblr
    Pesterchum: anonymousComrade

Quote Originally Posted by lucidSeraph View Post

Oh snap. This sounds actually really cool. HHHNNNRGH I DON'T THINK I CAN RESIST THE TEMPTATION. Hell, you gave me all of the set up, after all. Because lollll playing SSB in the afterlife on the futon.

"Man, what the fuck are you doing over there, get offa the cloud."

"That is not me up there. That's me in the Felt suit."

"Fuckin' word up, yo."

"Holy shit it is so hard to tell who's ass I'm supposed to be kicking."

"That's because you're old and your eyes are going. You need some Vitamin- HEY."

"You are within easy arms length, boy, and I have been playing video games with one hand longer than you've been alive."

"That is NOT something I ever wanted to know about you."

WOW IT REALLY IS IRRESISTIBLE. LIKE CRACK.

Speculating on dream bubles is fun! Here's mine:

Somewhere in the Void, Equius is making out with one or more Aradias while successfully drinking milk and painting a beautiful work of art. Later on he might fight a robot and not get sweaty at all. He will never need another towel.

The only downside is that every time he successfully gets an arrow to leave the bow, it pops the bubble and he has to start all over again.

Every. Single. GODDAMN. TIME!!!
    Fan Fiction:

Comrade of Anonymity anonymousComrade's Avatar

Just wait until Crossing Over gets around to my speculation on dream bubbles

Oh man

Oh man
    What am I doing, I'm not a writer, I'm garbage

AO3 | tumblr
    Pesterchum: anonymousComrade

Quote Originally Posted by anonymousComrade View Post
    Good news, everyone! I have snapped out of my funk of self-loathing and doubt to bring you

Crossing Over: Chapter 9 (slightly revised edition)

and Crossing Over: Chapter 10

Notes:
    Grandiose! Very grandiose indeed!

Tee hee.
    In dedication to Nepeta Leijon: The best meowrail anyone could ask for
    AO3 Tindeck Tumblr