MSPA Forums
Page 28 of 100 FirstFirst ... 18252627282930313878 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 700 of 2488

Thread: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

  1. #676
    Ain't no air fighta! Flamerider64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hampshire, England
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    4,851

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    A slight update on Ava's sprite.

    I feel old fashioned since Alterniabounds are all the rage these days.

  2. #677
    Vulcan Renegade Captain Whosit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Land of Fog and Maize
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    5,622

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for



    Hmm... I went back to compare to the original, but I don't see a difference. What is the change? You didn't replace the original, did you? But, still looks interesting; still has the creepy nurse vibe.

    Also, I kinda feel you on the sprite vs alterniabound bits. I'd like to stop, but peer-pressure is a powerful thing.

  3. #678
    Ain't no air fighta! Flamerider64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hampshire, England
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    4,851

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Check the neckline.

    EDIT: Hold on...

    That better?
    Last edited by Flamerider64; 02-03-2011 at 02:17 PM.

  4. #679
    Vulcan Renegade Captain Whosit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Land of Fog and Maize
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    5,622

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Oh, yeah, that's easier to see.

  5. #680
    Ain't no air fighta! Flamerider64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hampshire, England
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    4,851

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Yeah...
    That detail was something that cropped up in the original idea, but forgot about it when actually doing the image.

  6. #681
    Vulcan Renegade Captain Whosit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Land of Fog and Maize
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    5,622

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    So this isn't wholly relevant to anything, I was thinking about how FlyingFrogSlash said that, um, <appropriate pronoun here> came up with Mitrah when listening to music. I know several people that use music as inspiration for making characters or creating in general, but I really don't. Kind of a shame, I think. Anyway, the point is, after a little thought, I think I picked out a song that would be suitable for Salom, even if it wasn't really the inspiration (the inspiration was the random land/title generator, ha ha). Anyway, it'd be this.

    Thus he is soundly and roundly mocked for his silly beliefs, the goddamn blubbering pansy.

  7. #682
    Esabelle is awesome c: Metaflare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Land of What and TheFuck
    Posts
    9,025

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Oh my god did I really just make my 8th troll. right after i did my seventh???




    Your name is FINNER MELKET. You have a variety of INTERESTS.

    You LOVE to TRAVEL. In fact, your hive is MOTORIZED so you can travel ALTERNIA without leaving your stuff behind. You are lucky that your Lusus, a giant moth named SONATRA, is pretty chill with letting you travel the world. Too bad you haven't seen her in ages, but no biggie.

    You have an ASTOUNDING collection of MAPS, which was born out of a necessity and grew into a hobby. You have so many maps, in fact, you've started a buisness of selling your maps to any who need them.

    Which is pointless considering people can just get directions online, but you still try.

    There is ONE place you have yet to explore: the OCEAN DEPTHS. You have are not a SEA TROLL so you can't exactly BREATHE UNDERWATER.

    There are, of course, underwater breathing apparatti, but you are a tad bit SLOW.

    Your trolltag is motorOverdrive and you looove to traaavel, even when yooou type.

    Misc
    Last edited by Metaflare; 02-03-2011 at 09:50 PM. Reason: UU is awesome and added some misc stuffs
    http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9202/littlebanner.png
    TROLLS IN SPOILER|TUMBLR HERE|IN WHICH ME AND MY FRIENDS PLAY GAMES

  8. #683
    Guy with a lot of aliases Negawarrior3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Land of Plains and Towers (Portugal)
    Posts
    5

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Apparently, my comp hates me.

    >Be the cold, calculating troll.




    Your name is LUKANS TUMBAG, and you are bored, AGAIN.

    You have a variety of INTERESTS, one of which is READING ANCIENT SCROLLS. You keep it a SECRET, though. You also enjoy LOOKING AT THE STARS. Which is kinda stupid since your HIVE is too far away from the sky, rather, it is UNDERGROUND. Seriously. You use shades to cover your PATHETIC EYES. They are really small, mainly because of the LACK OF LIGHT in your hive.

    You tend to fight as much as possible with your LUSUS, which is a penguin named CHARON. Not a giant penguin, not a robot penguin, not a strong penguin, just a normal ALTERNIAN PENGUIN. Haha, just kidding. Did you mention that said penguin can BREATHE CHILLY BREATH? Because of that, you wear only an ICE-PROOF SUIT, so other clothes beneath or above it won’t shatter and hurt your FRAGILE BODY.

    You are a BLUE BLOOD, which fits your COLD AND SLIGHTLY BOSSY PERSONALITY. You respect your superior PURPLE BLOODS, and despise those under your blood. But you don’t hurt them, you just BOSS THEM AROUND. The ones with your color of blood usually spar with you. With your trusty PLUTONIC FROST LANCE, you usually win these battles.

    Your trolltag is constantShifter. –_– ANd you are as caucious as possible with your speling.

    Equally important but spoilered:


    I'll fix the sprite to have a better suit and glasses. Starting now.

    (Note: He does have big sharp teeth like the others, he just doesn't have them sticking out from his mouth.)

  9. #684
    uncannyUroboros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Scholastic abyss.
    Posts
    865

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Ok, so, let's summarize recent events:
    [UU made a new troll, up for the RPings, but could not find his sketchbook or scanner]
    [Someone stole that scanner btw]
    [UU was brutally pwnd in the AB spritemaking, sends his congratulations to august for rocking]
    [Someone actually remembered UU's collabtroll post, which is, yes, still up for grabs]
    [IS brought up his new troll, who is open for RPings]
    [Hot guy appeared, everyone is instantly ♥♥♥ for him]
    [UU returns, and his dog is sick OOC. Wtf nature, why]
    [UU stops bitching and comes up with something ACTUALLY IMPORTANT]

    Ok, so. I am trying to make a spritey-thing for AL, and then I think we can try and RP, IS. Or not. Hopefully, you've had enough of my and my attitude by now.
    Anybody need anything now that i found my sketchbook? (in addition to the already requested things, i'm writing up a queue here)

  10. #685
    uncannyUroboros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Scholastic abyss.
    Posts
    865

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Quote Originally Posted by Metaflare View Post
    Your trolltag is motorDrive and you looove to traaavel, even when yooou type.

    Misc
    Not to be... Er, I can't think of the word.
    Not to be [insert word here] or anything, but I think as far as chumhandles go, motorOverdrive is more fun to say than motorDrive.
    But that's just me.

  11. #686
    Esabelle is awesome c: Metaflare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Land of What and TheFuck
    Posts
    9,025

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Quote Originally Posted by uncannyUroboros View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaflare View Post
    Your trolltag is motorDrive and you looove to traaavel, even when yooou type.

    Misc
    Not to be... Er, I can't think of the word.
    Not to be [insert word here] or anything, but I think as far as chumhandles go, motorOverdrive is more fun to say than motorDrive.
    But that's just me.
    You are now awesome
    http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9202/littlebanner.png
    TROLLS IN SPOILER|TUMBLR HERE|IN WHICH ME AND MY FRIENDS PLAY GAMES

  12. #687
    uncannyUroboros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Scholastic abyss.
    Posts
    865

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    > Level up!
    +25 Pulchritude
    -5 Vim
    +3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937 5105820974944592307816406286 Imagination

    New title earned:
    413th Heir to the Post Throne

    New Technique Accrued:
    Positive Suggestion Level 612

    (Ok, so, anything for me to do while i'm here all bored and useless?)

  13. #688
    FlyingFrogSlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Land of Heat and Grass
    Posts
    3,929

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Well...I have been working on Mitrah. She still doesn't have a last name, but she has a Trollhandle, I have almost settled on a Lusus, and Her Strife Specubi is now...I believe we are going to have to go with a blade kind...or something else fitting...

    ALSO, Back story is coming out quite nicely. Her hive was destroyed when another troll and his/her lusus went on a rampage. This included her recuperacoon, and she and her lusus had to flee to avoid the destruction. This caused them to be with out a home. She slowly went crazy from the lack of a recuperacoon and the sopor slimes comforting effects. It finally progressed to the point where she just (option 1) Learned to deal with it and mentally block out the terrible visions and screams that plague a trolls mind OR (option 2) She finally snapped, and went so far off the deep end, she now actually reached the other side so to speak. ((I need input on that...I'm leaning towards the second one personally))

    Other Peoples input wanted: Would A Raptor be a good Lusus? or any other ideas come to someone?
    Guess I'mma Spoiler Everything :T

  14. #689
    J. D. Crowley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Land of Rooms and Noise
    Posts
    88

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Okay, I decided to do my own sprite thing. How's this?


  15. #690

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    -Hot guy appeared, everyone is instantly ♥♥♥ for him
    If you refer to Harmat, then thank you graciously.

    -Someone actually remembered UU's collabtroll post, which is, yes, still up for grabs
    That someone is still very interested. Do you have a specific direction you were planning for it?
    ♉ ♥ ♑ , ♊ ♥ ♋ . (♐ ♥ ♒?) ♈ ♥ ♊ .
    ♌ ♢ ♐.


  16. #691
    Wordsmith mars7a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,800

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Crowley View Post
    Okay, I decided to do my own sprite thing. How's this?

    It's a start! Part of the neck isn't outlined, and his horns aren't either. The hair looks a little wonky to me. Maybe smooth it out a little? I like the coat though!

  17. #692
    J. D. Crowley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Land of Rooms and Noise
    Posts
    88

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Thanks, I'll get on the outlining then. Oh the hair is supposed to look a little weird.

  18. #693
    uncannyUroboros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Scholastic abyss.
    Posts
    865

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Quote Originally Posted by Two Seconds Lighter View Post
    -Hot guy appeared, everyone is instantly ♥♥♥ for him
    If you refer to Harmat, then thank you graciously.

    -Someone actually remembered UU's collabtroll post, which is, yes, still up for grabs
    That someone is still very interested. Do you have a specific direction you were planning for it?

    I was reffering to the very same Harmat, indeed. You are very welcome.

    And no, I had no direction in mind at all, just a bunch of symbols on a page and a desire to fill them, plus writer's block. I love working on collab things, though. Hopefully you are the same, and will not attempt to eat my head in a show of mantislike dominance.

  19. #694
    idk how bike but ima sk8r gurl Temperencia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    at a sk8e park
    Posts
    2,692

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Crowley View Post
    Thanks, I'll get on the outlining then. Oh the hair is supposed to look a little weird.
    He thinks it's a bit weird because I think he sorta blended the glasses into the hair. xD

    You may want to make the glasses a lighter tone.
    here, i found warmth, comfort, and my life's true purpose.

  20. #695
    J. D. Crowley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Land of Rooms and Noise
    Posts
    88

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaperistic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Crowley View Post
    Thanks, I'll get on the outlining then. Oh the hair is supposed to look a little weird.
    He thinks it's a bit weird because I think he sorta blended the glasses into the hair. xD

    You may want to make the glasses a lighter tone.
    I can make the tones lighter, yeah. And then I can shoot my damn Paint program with cyber bullets and do some kind of Native American Spirit Dance to bring it back to life as a ghost file and have it haunt other computers. Sounds good, glad you suggested it.

  21. #696
    uncannyUroboros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Scholastic abyss.
    Posts
    865

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for


    That took long enough. This is Charyb, or aquaticLobotomy.
    I woulda' made him sooner, but I had to take my lil' Bro to a birthday dinner.

  22. #697

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Quote Originally Posted by uncannyUroboros
    I was reffering to the very same Harmat, indeed. You are very welcome.

    And no, I had no direction in mind at all, just a bunch of symbols on a page and a desire to fill them, plus writer's block. I love working on collab things, though. Hopefully you are the same, and will not attempt to eat my head in a show of mantislike dominance.
    ...You apparently are an expert in hot guys, so I accept your welcome-ness. I mean wow.

    I'd be more than happy to look over the page if you could provide it. And don't worry about dominance. When I say I want to work with someone, I mean it.
    ♉ ♥ ♑ , ♊ ♥ ♋ . (♐ ♥ ♒?) ♈ ♥ ♊ .
    ♌ ♢ ♐.


  23. #698
    FlyingFrogSlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Land of Heat and Grass
    Posts
    3,929

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Quote Originally Posted by Negawarrior3 View Post
    Apparently, my comp hates me.

    >Be the cold, calculating troll.



    Your name is LUKANS TUMBAG, and you are bored, AGAIN.

    You have a variety of INTERESTS, one of which is READING ANCIENT SCROLLS. You keep it a SECRET, though. You also enjoy LOOKING AT THE STARS. Which is kinda stupid since your HIVE is too far away from the sky, rather, it is UNDERGROUND. Seriously. You use shades to cover your PATHETIC EYES. They are really small, mainly because of the LACK OF LIGHT in your hive.

    You tend to fight as much as possible with your LUSUS, which is a penguin named CHARON. Not a giant penguin, not a robot penguin, not a strong penguin, just a normal ALTERNIAN PENGUIN. Haha, just kidding. Did you mention that said penguin can BREATHE CHILLY BREATH? Because of that, you wear only an ICE-PROOF SUIT, so other clothes beneath or above it won’t shatter and hurt your FRAGILE BODY.

    You are a BLUE BLOOD, which fits your COLD AND SLIGHTLY BOSSY PERSONALITY. You respect your superior PURPLE BLOODS, and despise those under your blood. But you don’t hurt them, you just BOSS THEM AROUND. The ones with your color of blood usually spar with you. With your trusty PLUTONIC FROST LANCE, you usually win these battles.

    Your trolltag is constantShifter. –_– ANd you are as caucious as possible with your speling.

    Equally important but spoilered:


    I'll fix the sprite to have a better suit and glasses. Starting now.

    (Note: He does have big sharp teeth like the others, he just doesn't have them sticking out from his mouth.)
    I am going to have to say...that this troll...could be...BLINDED BY THE LIGHT~!
    Guess I'mma Spoiler Everything :T

  24. #699
    Master SquiggleMancer amnesiaDinosaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,414

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    THIS IS TOTAL BULLSHIT. No, just kidding. Just wanna say that I'm working on The sprite of Errann Nadann [attentiveAssassin].

  25. #700
    uncannyUroboros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Scholastic abyss.
    Posts
    865

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Ok, then, one crappy symbol sheet comin' right up.
    Good friend. Best partner. http://tinypic.com/r/anldtf/7
    Be informed that I made this JUST NOW on MSPAINT because the actual sheet with many more symbols is hand-drawn. And my pa stole my scannah.
    Sorry :/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •