MSPA Forums
Page 48 of 100 FirstFirst ... 38454647484950515898 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 2488

Thread: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

Esabelle is awesome c: Metaflare's Avatar

Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

...The same way TR did? Not that hard, once you know how.
    http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9202/littlebanner.png
    TROLLS IN SPOILER|TUMBLR HERE|IN WHICH ME AND MY FRIENDS PLAY GAMES

Well, THAT was sure helpful. :V
    I think the point of the matter was that I don't know how.

Laasya Apria, your art is awesome. I wanna request something for one of my trolls, but I don't wanna be pushy...

Anyway, the image you already drew for the party thread is missing:

Can you put it somewhere else or something, I really liked what you did with Shivia in it.
    EVERYTHING I TOUCH TURNS TO GRIMDARK!

Quote Originally Posted by uncannyUroboros View Post
    Well, THAT was sure helpful. :V
    I think the point of the matter was that I don't know how.
    one of two ways

1: Know your way around a color grid in MSPaint
    2: Make the lens part of the shades transparant in an image manipulating program, like gimp, photoshop, paint.net, ect.

Am I Kawaii? (´・ω・`) KawaiiMelon's Avatar

I would just use an illusion to make it look transparent if I gave my troll shades.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Nox View Post
    Laasya Apria, your art is awesome. I wanna request something for one of my trolls, but I don't wanna be pushy...

Anyway, the image you already drew for the party thread is missing:

Can you put it somewhere else or something, I really liked what you did with Shivia in it.
    Oh, yeah, is that picture gone? I don't think I saved it.

Also, Shivia needs to show up in the cafe because clearly Salom hasn't been scarred enough. He still has the will to live!
    Read my, and PrussianMoose's, webcomic: The Adventures of the Great Captain Maggie!

Quotes from the ancient times:

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Whosit View Post
    Also, Shivia needs to show up in the cafe because clearly Salom hasn't been scarred enough. He still has the will to live!
    Not if I have anything to say about it.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Metaflare View Post
    At this point, Kesrea is more of an annoyance than a terror, I think. I don't think she's actually done anything to Salom besides tell him terrible things.
    Read my, and PrussianMoose's, webcomic: The Adventures of the Great Captain Maggie!

Shivia, on the other hand, is more then willing to DO terrible things to you...

...was that an innuendo? I don't know. I could mean something dirty, or something involving torture and murder...or both...

It's like Schrödinger's Innuendo.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

...was that an innuendo? I don't know. I could mean something dirty, or something involving torture and murder...or both...

Gog, they only met once, but I think Shivia will only have to show up to make Salom start weeping this time.

....yeah, I'm thinking some terrible things.

At this point, Kesrea is more of an annoyance than a terror, I think. I don't think she's actually done anything to Salom besides tell him terrible things.
    Congradulations for pointing out one of Kes's major character flaws!
    She can't actually do jack shit to anyone, just tell them miserable things and generally just be a pesky annoyance.

I still can't get over that Salom is male. Seriously. He looks and acts so girly.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa

Introvert of the Year SumiumOxide's Avatar

((With Erisal, it's likely something dirty.))
    This is getting a rewrite soon. Pay not attention to it.

[AU]

>Be the smart guy in an alternate universe

>Oh shi-

You are now NOLIDJ DABURU. You are one of the few MODERN-DAY SUBJUGGLATORS to have NOT forgotten your ancestry. You are also one of the LOWEST-BLOODED SUBJUGGLATORS in hundreds of sweeps.

You are a TACTICAL GENIUS. When you Subjugglate other Trolls, you do it by the DOZEN, in a CAREFULLY-PLANNED OUT MANNER. You typically use SCIENTIFICALLY-MODIFIED SOPOR SLIME to create MINDLESS MINIONS. You order them to perform actions, which eventually kills off ALL THE TROLLS in an area, ONE BY ONE.

You are a HUGE FAN of MIND GAMES. This is why you kill Trolls one by one. A Troll will leave his friends to use the load gaper, and never come back. When they go look for him, he will be GONE. No blood, no body. Your minions are EXPERTS at making sure BODIES ARE NEVER FOUND. When the Trolls come back, they'll look everywhere. One will go check out his FAVORITE STORE. She will never come back. You continue until the last remaining has GONE INSANE, then you step from the shadows and make the FINAL KILL YOURSELF.

Your STRIFE SPECIBUS is JUGLKNIFKIND, and you use it to STAB TROLLS IN THE BACK, with your own JUGGALATION FLAIR. Your FETCH MODUS is the SPECIFIC KILL MODUS, where to retrieve an ite, either you or one of your minions must KILL A TROLL in a SPECIFIC MANNER. This means you typically retrieve items about THREE DOZEN TIMES A NIGHT.

Your Symbol is a RED V, which was once paired with your BEST FRIEND'S INDIGO V, but he was killed by the TROLL MAFIA. That was the shock which allowed you to realize you're a SUBJUGGALATOR.

On Trollian, your troll tag is assaultingLaughter, V VandV vYOUv VtendV vTOv VfluctuateV vINv VvolumeV vANDv VsurroundV vYOURv VwordsV vWITHv VyourV vBONDv VbetweenV vYOUv VandV vYOURv VbestV vFRIENDv V

When you enter the Medium, you will dwell in the LAND OF SCHEMES AND CARNIVALS, as the RINGLEADER OF TACTICS. Your prototypings will be your DEAD LUSUS, a large ANT NEST BEETLE, and a poster of TROLL HENRY THE EIGHTH, the GREATEST SUBJUGGALATOR OF ALL ALL TIME.
    Last edited by llamamiah; 02-07-2011 at 04:41 PM.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiMelon View Post
    I still can't get over that Salom is male. Seriously. He looks and acts so girly.
    Heeheehee. I was wondering if Alkima's mistake was honest or if you were just playing to my character. If it was a true mistake, then my design goal was a rounding success!! Heh heh... I'm not really sure what else to say.

Quote Originally Posted by SumiumOxide View Post
    Probably... oh, man... I hope Salom never has to deal with the both of them.... again. Directly.

Congradulations for pointing out one of Kes's major character flaws!
    She can't actually do jack shit to anyone, just tell them miserable things and generally just be a pesky annoyance.
    Shivia has the opposite problem, it takes notable effort if doing 'jack shit' to someone is all she wants to do. She could literally be contemplating murder at ANY given moment.

Yea, basically: BLUH BLUH, CRAZY BITCH!

is watching his stories. AlfalfaJoe's Avatar

august, you are amazing and I must reciprocate in the future.

OH and here's this- I was hoping I would be able to make more today, but alas, I have not the time.

I think I may go through and change his sprites a little actually, he looks kind of mean? He shouldn't look mean. Maybe I'll just make his face rounder and raise his eyebrows a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Katrika View Post
    Oh my god he and Jasmet need to meet. Bee lusii? Gardens? Interested in studying plants and insects?
    YEAH LET'S MAKE THIS THING HAPPEN WOO

Haha, they are rather alike, aren't they?

I dun' think he looks mean at all. More like one of those fast-talking lean guys who are also really tall.

He could pull off a "Sleazy Used Car Salesmen" kind of mean, not an "Evil overlord" or a "Psychotic Killer" kind of mean.

Scandinavia! Aarhus, Denmark to be exact.

Quote Originally Posted by SumiumOxide View Post

((With Azuria that would only be when drunk or when walking around with Erisal. :v ))
    Everything of importance is in the spoiler below.
    Currently on pesterchum as tiresomeKleptomaniac - Throw Khia Nemensi a pester! c:

is watching his stories. AlfalfaJoe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by uncannyUroboros View Post
    I dun' think he looks mean at all. More like one of those fast-talking lean guys who are also really tall.
    He could pull off a "Sleazy Used Car Salesmen" kind of mean, not an "Evil overlord" or a "Psychotic Killer" kind of mean.
    I dunno, maybe mean is the wrong word? He looks... tricky, or like he's got a separate agenda. Like a sleazy car salesman, yeah. Anyway, I think I'll still change it up a little at some point. Muff is supposed to be happier and more enjoyable than a car salesman. He just kinda looks like a jerk right now. FORTUNATELY, I HOLD THE SOLUTION: PHOTOSHOP!

>Be the duellist

Your name is SHIAR BING and you are SEVEN SOLAR SWEEPS. You are a TYPICAL CONNIVING NOBLE with MORE IRONS IN THE FIRE THAN YOU CAN EVEN COUNT. Most of these irons have to do with DUELS because you LOVE FIGHTING DUELS. You like to pretend this is because you have a STRICT MORAL CODE and a SENSE OF HONOR but this is TOTAL SHIT because you are way too noble to have either of those things. You just LOVE FIGHTING DUELS. It quells your destructive instincts.

Of course you would never duel with anyone below your own rank and towards the lower bloodlines you actually exhibit a sense of NOBLESSE OBLIGE. You are cognizant of your many advantages and SUPERIOR EDUCATION and you make sure everyone else is too but in a friendly way. You OWN YOUR PRIVILEGE but you love it too much to ever give it up.

Other than DUELS your interests include MEDICINE because you are pretty much ALWAYS INJURED. Because of the duels. Surgery is just another kind of cutting. You have gotten amazingly good at patching yourself up and you are implanted with a lot of random CYBERNETIC BIOTECHNOLOGY as well as a lot of ILLICITLY PURCHASED ORGANS. Or it would be illicit if there were any laws against buying organs from poor people but THERE'S NOT. You always pay well and you NEVER ASK QUESTIONS. Your hands are clean. That's why you ALWAYS WEAR GLOVES.

You are also interested in BLUE CHAMBER MUSIC which sounds to the uncultured human ear like THRASH SPEED METAL. You play a noble instrument that the uncultured would call a THRONGED DULCIMER but you know is called a KEYTAR. Because of your superior education. You are also interested in BEING ANDROGYNOUS. Well, this is not so much as an interest as a FACT, but the fact is that you are taciturn to the point of stubbornness about your gender. Because you are a troll and WHO CARES? This is basically an affectation but if there is one thing you love it's POINTLESS AFFECTATION. That's why you ALWAYS WEAR GLOVES. You are WHIP-THIN and ANGULAR with a NARROW FACE that would be PRETTY if it weren't for all the faint scars from all the duelling and the surgery. And the eyes that don't quite match. Instead of being pretty you are INTERESTING which you think is a much better thing to be.

Another interest of yours is EGGING ON REVOLUTIONARIES. You contribute secretly to their causes and many of your irons in the fire involve SABOTAGING IMPERIAL JUSTICE where justice actually involves injustice and murder. But obviously you have to be secretive about that. You think it would be great if everyone could be as cultured and educated and well-mannered and repressed as you, and keeping the lower bloods down only CONTRIBUTES TO THEIR DEPRAVITY. But obviously you have to be secretive about this, BUT YOU ARE BAD AT IT. It doesn't really matter because ADULTS DON'T CARE what happens on Alternia and if any other blue bloods accuse you of anything you CHALLENGE THEM TO DUELS.

So that works out nicely for you.

You are also at least nominally a member of a FAIRLY RETARDED RELIGION. You are not very observant but you wear the facepaint on your HIGH HOLY DAYS and you do harbor a special fondness for MIRACLES. Honestly it is something you do to appease your INVISIBLE MOIRAIL but it's fun to have a religion and you do like to use a schmatter of the vocabulary when it seems appropriate or even better, INAPPROPRIATE. It is possible that this is another RIDICULOUS AFFECTATION, bitchtits.

Your strife portfolio is stuffed with all the weapons of the duellist's art. You could just stuff them all into SWORDKIND but you enjoy your CONSPICUOUS CONSUMPTION. You generally fight with a RAPIER and MAIN-GAUCHE though. Your lusus is a COCKATRICE and together you live in a DECAYING MANSE overlooking a verdant valley. You built it as a wriggler but you built it to look decayed because it's MORE ROMANTIC that way. You have an INSANELY EXPENSIVE fetch modus, the RADAR MODUS, which anticipates your needs before you even ask. It's like having an INVISIBLE BUTLER. You love the idea of an invisible butler. But your invisible butler can be kind of a temperamental PRIMA DONNA sometime and you just kind of get what you get. You would get rid of it except it is PART OF THE FAMILY even though it is IMAGINARY. But that's okay. Some of your best friends DON'T EXIST, like your IMAGINARY MOIRAIL Chwar. Which is what you named your INVISIBLE BUTLER.

Your trolltag is singularDuellist and you Can Be A Little Combative, Can't You? Awful Fond Of Rhetorical Questions, Eh? And Always Impeccably Precise, It Seems. Or Am I Wrong?

In Sburb you would be the Bride Prince Troth of Graves in the Land of Bells and Spirals
    Last edited by Altum; 02-08-2011 at 03:29 PM.

Umm, where are his horns?

Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiMelon View Post
    Heeheehee. I was wondering if Alkima's mistake was honest or if you were just playing to my character. If it was a true mistake, then my design goal was a rounding success!! Heh heh... I'm not really sure what else to say.
    Yeah, it was my mistake actually.

*JOINS THE CLUB*

EDIT: Fixed.

ALso--in the spirit of full disclosure, there is some Revolutionary Girl Utena inspiration in zher design. Not based specifically on any one character, just kind of a zeitgeist of crack and roses and duels. And Ruka's hair.
    Last edited by Altum; 02-07-2011 at 05:53 PM.