MSPA Forums
Page 21 of 100 FirstFirst ... 11181920212223243171 ... LastLast

Thread: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

Damn good question. I'm lost.
    Also, got the 500th without knowing it. Yay.
    /unenthusiastic confetti throw
    Last edited by uncannyUroboros; 02-02-2011 at 02:53 PM. Reason: 500, yay.

Ain't no air fighta! Flamerider64's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

> So, Ava, can you tell us about yourself now?

Your name is AVA SANCTA HORMARBOLA

Surely, you should be asking that question; after all, that's what your profession entails, you have MEDICAL CLEARANCES, mostly in PSYCHOLOGICAL THERAPY.
    Most of this embodies itself into you being subtle, having SMALL TEETH and a horn hidden well behind your lucious hair, and yet having ways in which you are absolutely blatant, the make-up for a start.

Your living space is just BURSTING WITH LIFE, plants, insects, the occasional animal maybe, eating here is a piece of cake. Especially for your Lusus, a FROG, and a BIG ONE at that. Something has always stirred you about its eyes though, but every time you look at them, you lose concern.
    Oh, YOUR OWN EYE? Well, you actually aren't so... wait... what were we talking about?
    You can't seem to keep your mind focused on YOUR OWN EYE either, your OWN THERAPY has caused you to not only forget about it, but DRIFT YOUR THOUGHTS if you so much as try and think about it.

You don't have a weapon kind specified yet, pacifism has worked so far...

Your trolltag, as mentioned before, is avangelEdicate and you And you speak El Magnifico
    Last edited by Flamerider64; 02-16-2011 at 04:00 PM.

As far as I know! Nobody official has said anything, we're just kind of talking among ourselves. There has been kind of a dense amount of RP in the last few pages, but I think as long as people can still tell this is a thread for both posting and talking about trolls as well as light RPing, and more intensive storylines get a new thread, everything will be fine.

Lemme guess what she's inspired by:

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by crash826 View Post
    Lemme guess what she's inspired by:

. . .

Yes.
    Last edited by Flamerider64; 02-02-2011 at 03:08 PM.

Soooo I am going to repost Altum Videtur's bio, because I have been steadily expanding and evolving it as I get to know the character, and it's buried at the end of the last thread. I still wish I had some more interesting interests... maybe ideas about music.

Last edited by Altum; 02-02-2011 at 03:24 PM.

that was my father's car Ashtastic's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Captainman View Post
    So
    Wait
    Are we still allowed to roleplay here?
    If we're not, you could always come over to an sgrub thread.

Caustic When Disturbed inexplicableSigns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SumiumOxide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by inexplicableSigns View Post

Your name is DEVIAK THEMOS, and you are completely normal.

Erisal has a praying mantis lusus too...
    COINCIDENCE?!

...Yeah, probably.
    ASDFJKL really?
    Huh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Altum View Post
    One thing I missed on the first pass, iS--you have a little bit of terminology garble there. Respiteblock = bedroom. If you mean his hive is part of a larger apartment complex type thing and he tech supports for his neighbors, the term is hivestem. That's where Sollux lives, a big blocky cylinder with a bunch of hives stuck on it.
    I'll go fix that then, yeah, he lives in a Hivestem.
    Trolls
    [magneticKobold]-[facetiousDuality]-[sweetmeatSweetheart]

I have too many trolls to bother profiling and listing them all sorry.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Altum, the bit about your lusus is kind of adorable. Also, legos. Heehee. Pretty interesting bio, if I say so myself.

>Be the bro.

You are now BROSKE JIRAYA.

You are a CHILL BRO. You don't lose your cool that often at all. The only times this happens are when people DISRESPECT your BEST BUD or your FLUSHED CRUSH. Then you flip the fuck out and wale on those ignorant idiots!

You are a MOSS-GREEN BLOOD, placed towards the middle of the hemospectrum. There honestly aren't that many with your blood. Anyone with your EXACT BLOOD COLOR has a DISCO-NINJA LUSUS. Yours is a frog. He's a pretty sweet bro.

You have been gifted with the power of AEROKINESIS, the ability to CONTROL WIND. You also tend to be good with MELEE COMBAT, with your specibus of 2XSMALLWEPKIND. If it's small and there's two of them, you can use it.

Your FETCH MODUS is MUSIC, where each card is assigned a GENRE OF MUSIC. To retrieve the item, you must hear music of that genre. Thankfully, your grubPod and Headphones make this VERY EASY TO USE.

You tend to be MOIRAILS with DAMN NEAR EVERYONE. If you become strong enough moirails with someone, you'll back them up in a fight, and eventually GET KO'D FOR THEM. This helps your 'Rails NOT DIE. Cause that'd suck.

In the Medium, you are the ALLY OF TIME in the LAND OF HURRICANES AND HOURGLASSES. Your consorts are GREEN PHEASANTS, and they are generally PRETTY DAMN POLITE, in their own way. By which you mean, they use STRANGE SWEARS THAT AREN'T OFFENSIVE AT ALL.

Your trollTag is windyShinobi and you Te~nd to e~xte~nd your e~'s in a winde~e~ fashion...~
    Last edited by llamamiah; 02-02-2011 at 03:38 PM.

Ok, well, lemme see about this new troll here. >Introduce the flippy coolkid.

You glance up at this shitty picture of yourself you made. Gonna redo that ASAP.
    Your name is CHARYB CRANUS. One day you just might be the HERO OF GALE in the LAND OF REFLECTION AND BRIDGES, if anybody warms up to you.
    You tend to be rather ALOOF and UPTIGHT, but never resign yourself to the typical aquatic SNOBBINESS most high bloods like yourself have. In fact you tend to AVOID trolls with similar BLOOD COLORATION and consort with the LOWER CLASSES. You, of course, get OSTRACIZED for this, a lot. Your LUSUS is even ashamed of your ANTICS. When your LUSUS told you as much, you felt very UNHAPPY, and experienced a CHARACTER CHANGE, acting more cool and UNCARING. However, you are actually pretty SENSITIVE, something you hope other trolls don’t discover.

You don’t even know it, but you suffer from a terrible case of MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER, which A) keeps you from sleeping ever (and having a dreamself) and B) makes you find yourself in odd places at odd times. Your OTHER HALF is bats hit off-the-walls CRAZY, and likes to FROLICK AROUND wearing a SKULL MASK and KILL PEOPLE for fun. You don’t know any of this though, so when seemingly RANDOM PEOPLE try to kill you, you are quite CONFUSED. Generally you will BLACK OUT before switching personas.

You have HIGH PURPLE BLOOD, but nothing near throne-inheriting levels. Just enough, in fact, to put you underwater. You have a minor obsession with the HEMOSPECTRUM, but not the regular version. For whatever reason you’d prefer the UNDERBEASTS to get a chance at ruling, even if it means your removal from ROYALTY, which, luckily, you never really cared much for.

You have a few different SPECIBI, only one of which is any good underwater. Your SPEARKIND would be that one, which you are able to wield fast enough to go fishing with at least. Your MACEKIND you think is kind of pointless, because you don’t even have a MACE of any sort. You also have a DAGGERKIND card, which you hold on to maybe to give as a gift later. You found a very nice PEARL DAGGER along with the card in some UNDERWATER RUINS.

Your chumhandle is aquaticLobotomy and you (o,,,o) are a niSe guy, you are glubbing Shore of it and not (s)Kidding

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Either Kazari or Ava are on high priority for going into a sGrub team.
    The question is, which one to what team?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Whosit View Post
    Altum, the bit about your lusus is kind of adorable. Also, legos. Heehee. Pretty interesting bio, if I say so myself.
    Thanks! I've always thought trolls would love legos, yeah; they have a genetic aptitude for building, after all. And I think he could alchemize some really cool Lego-stuff once he gets into a session.

I imagine his lusus was able to provide for him until he got bigger than her, and then he had to start getting creative.

Well gosh darn. My picture up and failed on me. Rather good, you guys did NOT wanna see that 5 minute carp. I'm going to go doodle things, scan them, and put 'em up here. Anybody want their troll done while i'm on it?

Caustic When Disturbed inexplicableSigns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by uncannyUroboros View Post
    Well gosh darn. My picture up and failed on me. Rather good, you guys did NOT wanna see that 5 minute carp. I'm going to go doodle things, scan them, and put 'em up here. Anybody want their troll done while i'm on it?
    Wha
    was that troll based on Justin Beiber.
    I am so confused. ;__;

I'd ask you to draw digitalSamurai but you are already doing stuff for me, so nah.
    Trolls
    [magneticKobold]-[facetiousDuality]-[sweetmeatSweetheart]

I have too many trolls to bother profiling and listing them all sorry.

I wouldn't mind seeing Altum Videtur in non-crappy sprite hack form, if you're offering!

I am so offering, but shut up about it before some idiot decides to make a fuss about moving shit to places!

Ok Guys...I drew up a new troll...the drawings not too good...but I need name Ideas. Can You guys help out?
    Guess I'mma Spoiler Everything :T

Pronouns
    he/him/his

What are some defining characteristics of your troll? Usually when I name a character, I pick a name that has some kind of meaning. The rest of the time, I just pick something that sounds cool.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

What are some defining characteristics of your troll? Usually when I name a character, I pick a name that has some kind of meaning. The rest of the time, I just pick something that sounds cool.
    Sometimes I go to google translate, and what words I get out of that I mash up until it sounds like a good name.
    Other times it ends up being completely straight up, I'm sure a good deal of you know about Fuego, right?
    Yeah, speaks for itself.

howdy pard adamantRevolutionary's Avatar

Got some MGS sprite edits of two Trolls from the Insurrection - Phidal as Big Boss and Amazar as Revolver Ocelot. :3

> Wothan Amicus

(one-eyed god, friend)

a cheeseburger in paradise maya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adamantRevolutionary View Post
    Got some MGS sprite edits of two Trolls from the Insurrection - Phidal as Big Boss and Amazar as Revolver Ocelot. :3

t- ... this is amazing oh god.

Well, She is Exceedingly Friendly, and she spawned in my mind as an adorable, rather small troll, who befriends most people...However...The catch happens to be that she Came into my mind When I listened to this, Be My Friend and Thus, It became her theme, and the basis for her. I'm working out the details as I go along.

What I have so far: Doesn't Really have a hive, and Her Recuperacoon was destroyed at a very early age, causing her to not have the comfort of sleeping in sopher slime like most other trolls, however, because it happened so early, she grew up with it, and actually became very cheerful, charismatic, and friendly. However, the sideeffects of this still present themselves occasionally. I have yet to come up with a fitting strife specubi or a Lusus, but that will come later. As such she usually wanders around Alternia, meeting new trolls on her travels.
    Last edited by FlyingFrogSlash; 02-02-2011 at 04:13 PM.
    Guess I'mma Spoiler Everything :T

You took Latin, didn't you, Altum? I am seeing the Latin straight up in here for serious.