MSPA Forums
Page 89 of 100 FirstFirst ... 39798687888990919299 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 2488

Thread: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

  1. #2201
    Fountain of Ansrews JordanTH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Land of Apples and Rainbows
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    6,204

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    I'm 0k with waiting

    e: worst pagetopper... adding my latest troll here so it's not barren


  2. #2202

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    My imagination asked itself what would happen if the Imperial Drones caught up to Joreak.

    My imagination, for whatever reason, decided that he kills them.

    So apparantly he's a badass now.

  3. #2203
    That One Oddball BrainpanSonata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    What's the female equivalent of a mancave?
    Posts
    286

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    I don't know which is worse... the fact that Coraya's love life is playing out like mine, or the fact that she's probably gonna get culled for it.
    Who is Faustus Emilius the Thirteenth? Come find out! The Adventures of a Random RPG Miniboss
    Hey, look! Trolls!

  4. #2204
    Fountain of Ansrews JordanTH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Land of Apples and Rainbows
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    6,204

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    I edited this guy into an earlier post so I'll spoiler it, but I'm making a new post so you guys get the new posts notification or whatever. Don't click if you looked at the pagetopper and saw the pic there


  5. #2205

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainpanSonata View Post
    I don't know which is worse... the fact that Coraya's love life is playing out like mine, or the fact that she's probably gonna get culled for it.
    Luckily, this is a roleplay, meaning you can just never get older until you get a quadrant filled :P

  6. #2206

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Quote Originally Posted by uncannyUroboros View Post
    Very nice, Laasya! I like that you used a simple program like paint instead of crazy mangashop photobomber 23 or something like that. I think it actually adds to the charm~ Nicely doe with the spraypaint tool... We're mortal enemies, he and I.
    I want to keep your opinion of me high, but I didn't use paint @w@
    it's actually kinda funny that my computer runs Photoshop better than it runs paint. I can't use paint well on my computer because it's a bit laggy with my tablet >~<
    I used pencil tool in photoshop cs4 @w@7
    I've left the forum community, I'm afraid.
    Bye guys.
    it's been real.

  7. #2207
    Ace Hole Fishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Land of Infractions and Condescension
    Posts
    1,080

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Hopy shit I have problems.

    I just realized I spent an hour spriting prototyped imps, liches, ogres, and basilisks to match my Lusussprite.


    I'm going to have to find a damned RP Session to use all this in before I go insane.

  8. #2208
    That One Oddball BrainpanSonata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    What's the female equivalent of a mancave?
    Posts
    286

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    old thing revival is go.

    Update to Coraya's sanity levels: 5-10 on filial day.
    Who is Faustus Emilius the Thirteenth? Come find out! The Adventures of a Random RPG Miniboss
    Hey, look! Trolls!

  9. #2209

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishman View Post
    Hopy shit I have problems.
    I just realized I spent an hour spriting prototyped imps, liches, ogres, and basilisks to match my Lusussprite.
    I'm going to have to find a damned RP Session to use all this in before I go insane.
    I [haven't started yet, but] am going to make imp sprites too :3! dunno how much I'll do tho before I get tired.
    I've left the forum community, I'm afraid.
    Bye guys.
    it's been real.

  10. #2210
    ◕ ‿‿ ◕ insomniacScholar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Land of Origami and Books
    Posts
    27

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for



    now with host plush.

  11. #2211
    That One Oddball BrainpanSonata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    What's the female equivalent of a mancave?
    Posts
    286

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    And we have officially reached 10 on Coraya's insanity scale. Looks like a complete meltdown followed by an utter lack of emotional response from this angle.
    Who is Faustus Emilius the Thirteenth? Come find out! The Adventures of a Random RPG Miniboss
    Hey, look! Trolls!

  12. #2212
    Finally changed my avatar Miff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Huntsville, AL, US
    Pronouns
    they/them/theirs
    Posts
    1,863

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Ancestors are still a cool thing, right?


  13. #2213
    Person Marshmellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Land of This and That
    Posts
    1,220

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Quote Originally Posted by insomniacScholar View Post


    now with host plush.
    Stiiiilllllll adorable.
    I have fantrolls now apparently it seems.

  14. #2214
    Canuck SMASH Evy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Land of Geese and Beavers
    Posts
    606

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    How is babby formed?

  15. #2215
    shamecorner snugglebuddy paradoxette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Land of System and Proportions
    Posts
    307

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for







    Your name is DANNIE PARSTE and you are SIX SOLAR SWEEPS OLD even though you don't remember exactly because you never cared enough to take note of time and date. Ever.

    You live in a tower hive half submerged, and it is located BETWEEN THE SEA AND A MARSH. Your MAGICAL PSYCHIC TURTLE lusus just goes around to do her things and often leave you alone for a very long time, but you're too busy DRAWING ALL KINDS OF THINGS to care. Sometimes she reminds you to eat by slipping in to your head thoughts that you are hungry so you would GET UP AND POACH SOME BEASTS to feast upon. You do so by subduing them with WHATEVER DRAWING TOOL you were using to draw that moment. Many sweeps of doing this has made you very capable and very unlikely of getting culled.

    No one ever want to have anything to do with you, partly because you ALWAYS LOOK AND SOUND GRUMPY, and your respiteblock is in the underwater parts of your hive, littered with many WHOLE BONES OF VARYING BEASTS you manage to run accross while hungering. Your blood is also DARK FUCHSIA, and while you think it's nice to have it, you try your best to be NICE TO EVERYONE. Not to mention, there's only very rarely other hives around yours. Also, in your whole life, you've NEVER SLEPT IN SOPOR because you prefer to sleep submerged in water, and you've gotten used to your NIGHTMARISH DREAMS and HALLUCINATED VOICES.

    You just want to DRAW WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. You start to twitch and shudder whenever you go far too long without drawing... addiction is a powerful thing. For you, far too long means 15 MINUTES and you get bored very easily. You also have a tendency to RAMBLE RANDOMLY, and combined with your PARADOXIC back-and-forth-like way of thinking, you often appear very weird and nonsensical. Which uhh... oops.

    Your trolltag is paradoxicDoodler and it fits you so well. You type with so many ~~Tildes~~ To replace periods and to sound less grumpy and more whimsical, and proper capitalization used too often~ You also replace v's with ~~Tildes~~ Because of the way you write them~
    Last edited by paradoxette; 03-08-2011 at 07:37 AM.

  16. #2216
    ◕ ‿‿ ◕ insomniacScholar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Land of Origami and Books
    Posts
    27

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmellow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by insomniacScholar View Post


    now with host plush.
    Stiiiilllllll adorable.
    Quote Originally Posted by paradoxette View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by insomniacScholar View Post


    now with host plush.
    oh my ~gog, what is that, so adorable~!




    thankies ouo

  17. #2217

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for


    ahahawww another kid at work today drew Laasya on her Valentine Candy Bag XD
    sooo cute when young'uns draw >w<
    I've left the forum community, I'm afraid.
    Bye guys.
    it's been real.

  18. #2218
    Canuck SMASH Evy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Land of Geese and Beavers
    Posts
    606

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    ... my friend made me do this. I'm so sorry for violating your work, Hussie. Spoilered for OKAY FINE :c
    Last edited by Evy; 02-15-2011 at 01:45 AM.

  19. #2219
    Fountain of Ansrews JordanTH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Land of Apples and Rainbows
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    6,204

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Very nice, Evy! Also, it's not very big, unspoiler that.

    Anyway, I finished my fantrolls, this makes me happy.


  20. #2220
    ass to ass tonightsEntertainment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    boss angeles, coolifornia
    Posts
    871

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    Quote Originally Posted by Evy View Post
    ... my friend made me do this. I'm so sorry for violating your work, Hussie. Spoilered for size.
    this is some deliriously spiffdiggity shizz

  21. #2221
    avoids cliches like the plague Rai-CH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Land of EVERYTHING TRYING TO KILL YOU (Australia)
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    11,581

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for

    >Charon: RISE UP

    The SOLDIER of MADNESS reaches Godtier. He would feel pretty badass if it weren't for the silly POOFY PANTS.

    --
    Just a mockup of my fantroll's godtier outfit. I forgot to outline a few details on the shirt thing under the cape
    I need a new pretentious quote to go here
    read huntersfollow a loserexamine nerds


  22. #2222
    has catGenes catastrophicGenesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Land of Rule 63 and Sprites
    Posts
    884

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for



    Your name is ERIATA TELEST and you have blood of a REALLY WEIRD BLUE COLOUR that would be described as "sky", if only Alternian skies were actually blue and anyone ever saw them.You enjoy BOOKS on both HISTORICAL and slightly more FANTASTICAL matters, STUDYING, and BEING A SMART-ASS alas, you are GOOD AT READING, an INDIFFERENT STUDENT, and pretty damn POOR at being ANY KIND OF SMART AT ALL. Your weapon specibus is, in fact, BOOK KIND, which often makes others LAUGH until they see the HEFTY ENCYCLOPEDIA you tend to wield. You tend to come across as SLIGHTLY DITZY even when you're really trying to BE A HUGE JERK like a proper troll should. Your trolltag is eruditeTravesty, and you _|put everything you say into bo//okends|_ _|and seperate double vowels with what you claim is a bo//ok|_
    ->Place insanely rambly sig under spoiler tag for the sanity of all involved

  23. #2223
    namelessAnonym Cone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    59

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for


    Your name is NIWYEL SEKTOZ.
    You are a LAZY, KIND troll, but you can be a REAL BASTARD IF YOU WANT TO. Your interests include HYPNOSIS and SLEEPING. You have slept for the most part of your life, that's probably why you DON'T KNOW TROLLIAN LANGUAGE VERY WELL. You also suck at describing things. Your SYMBOL is a DELTA and your BLOOD is ORANGE.
    Your lusus is a small cat-like crature with a horn in the middle of his forehead. He disappeared 2 sweeps ago and you really miss him.
    Your weapons of choice are your axe and your pocket watch, which you use to hypnotize people.
    You use POCKET FETCH MODUS, because you are too lazy to use anything complex.
    Your trolltag is namelessAnonym and you s?eAk in A bit conefusing mAnne'
    Last edited by Cone; 02-15-2011 at 05:50 AM.

  24. #2224
    No relation to Jimmy Neutron Renegade Electron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    I'm beside myself
    Posts
    2,619

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for


    Your name is ULTIMO PREFIX.

    You're basically the BEST TROLL EVER. You're the HIGHEST CASTE, and would become EMPEROR, but you're too modest and let the others have the role. You are known as a SAVIOR to unlucky trolls, because you can save them from MUSCLEBEASTS, IMPERIAL DRONES, and any of the other MYRIAD DANGERS that face TROLLS. You have an incredible CHARM, and have enough MATESPRIT CANDIDATES to BESIEGE A CITY. You also have KISMESIS CANDIDATES, mainly JEALOUS LOWBLOODS. You...

    okay this isn't actually you.


    Your real name is DEXXEL CHARON.

    You hate your LIFE and spend a lot of time writing about your GARY-STU CHARACTER, ULTIMO PREFIX. You like to pretend to be him, but you don't know his exact blood color, so your TEXT remains the gross soupy color of your BLOOD. You are constantly DERIDED for being antisocial and WRITING when, at SEVEN SWEEPS, the IMPERIAL DRONE will be coming far too soon. You don't care about MATESPRITS or KISMESISES (?) and would rather just try to HIDE from the DRONES. The one subject you are UNCOMFORTABLE about writing about is YOURSELF, and you play out your DREAMS through ULTIMO.

    Your trolltag is worthlessWriter and you and you constantly rewrite what you say. Wait, no you don't. Scratch that. When you pretend to be Ultimo, you are just too badass for punctuation and shit
    My Stuff:
    http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3056/cronobanner.png

  25. #2225
    Resident Glubmeister privateTenderloin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,904

    Re: TROLLSLUM 5: More trolls than your thread name has room for



    More coming later today. I've got to go to class now.
    I have a tumblr.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •