MSPA Forums
Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ... 418188899091929394 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 2487

Thread: SBURB patch notes

Knight of Breath JustAnotherUser's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Re: SBURB patch notes

IM: We're unloading a lot of bullets here. Might want to get that cleaning guy from that species that eats metal.

IM2: Guys, I have an idea.
    We use ComboTech: M.B.T.A.J.A.G.
    It stands for "More Bullets Than A Japanese Arcade Game".
    If you're wondering what I'm talking about, go look up Bullet Hell on TV Tropes.

I wanna come down right now... Bluesunnyday's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

IM: Sounds good! Touhou, prepare to eat your heart out!

Pronouns
    he/him/his

IM: Dual wield engaged... 5000 Bullet compact ammo wheel loaded in both... 10000 fresh radioactive anti-sugar shots loaded... rapid fire set to Full Auto++XΩ... I'm ready. How about you guys?

Pronouns
    he/him/his

IM: Well, these things are SMG's that hold ungodly amounts of ammo. I'm as ready as I'll ever be.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

IM: Okay, let's go!

IM2: Well... The good news is, Itchy is no longer a problem. The bad news is, we need to restore the building.

I'll pay for it later.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

IM: MAN that was fun! Especially the fact that our bullets were glowing. It felt like I was in touhou!
    IM2: Oh, yeah, I guess we DID do a lot of damage... Well, just take it out of my salary. And JustAnotherUser's.

IM: Deploying local retcon... Done. The place is clean because the fight never happened here. It happened somewhere else. It couldn't be retconned away until the fight ended. That is just a minor sample of what the POWEROFFICE and the CodeRings can do. Please experiment and break things. I still have to debug it.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

IM: Hmm... Let me try something.

IM2: Guys. Help. I alchemized my glasses and a CodeRing. I can see the coding of forever and I CAN'T TAKE THEM OFF. HELP.

IM3: S0 many 1s and 0s... Please, make 1t st0p! 1'm be1ng 0verwhelmed by b1nary!

Land of Hot Weather and AHUEHUEHUE (AKA Brazil)

IM: I can help break things-- Wait. I forgot I readjusted my luck, therefore, nerfing myself to a level a bit above the Super God Tier... Hmm, guys, how about we decide my punishment? I'll try to take it STRONGLY.

IM2: Wait... Why am I talking kinda like the Heir of Void from session 612 minus quirks? Fiddlesticks!

IM3: Nevermind, let's just decide on the punishment. Then, I'll give you info on how the heck I managed to get like that. You can decide on what to do to me after that later.
    My PesterChum handle: waltzingFreckles (Who to credit for the avatar template? Besides AH, of course)

IM: Just turn them off. Don't try, just do. CodeRings are controlled by intent. So should anything alchemited with them. Note that objects alchemited with your CodeRings can't be transferred, as the code of the CodeRings is unique to you. Kinda like God-tier outfits, only more strongly bound.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

IM: Shit. A Missingno. done found an exploit that makes CodeRing-sourced items transfereable. I'll get my psygun.
    I'm always looking for people for my micronation, Safiria, a great star empire featuring dragons, psychic powers, and sports. If you're interested, look here.

Now with 200% More Corn orngjce223's Avatar

IM: I should like to try alchemizing myself with the CodeRing. If you don't hear back from me feel free to restore me from backup.

IM2: The colors!

IM3: Crash's right that being alchemized hurts like hell, I can feel my nerves screaming even now.

On the plus side, I seem to be able to warp reality or its code with the slightest of thoughts. On the minus side... I seem to be able to warp reality or its code with the slightest of thoughts.

Mental discipline suddenly becomes a much more pressing concern.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

IM: 0kay, 1 turned 1t 0ff... 1 feel a l0t better n0w! Anyway, 1 kn0w h0w y0u feel; my blue metal sk1n can attest t0 that. 0r rather, 1 kn0w h0w w0uld have felt 1f y0u had d0ne 1t bef0re 1t was t0ned down by Ar0na.

IM2: 0h f0r fuck's sake. Th1s 1s ser10us bullsh1t.

IM3: 1 asked a med1c, he sa1d 1t sh0uld wear off s00n. 0n the next p01nt, why 1s my 0ff1ce warped and tw1sted?

IM4: Tr1c1a. Go to sess10n 6665; 1t's full 0f M0nks/Nuns 0f ______, 1f y0u g0 t0 the M0nk 0f M1nd y0u sh0uld have 1t g00d.

IM1: Hmm... I turned a few things off here and I think I did something wrong... Because I want to turn them on, but they aren't particularly... Compliant =n=;

IM2: Guys, Problem Sleuth is here in my office and is asking how does he go back home. He needs to sleuth a few problems there. I'm not exactly omniscient, TBH. Should I just send him to Mr. Hussie's office?
    Last edited by Aline; 08-05-2011 at 07:26 AM.
    My PesterChum handle: waltzingFreckles (Who to credit for the avatar template? Besides AH, of course)

IM: The missingno problem should be fixed now. The CodeRing-alchemitted stuff is now linked to the source CodeRing, and has retroactively always been, and the CodeRings attempt regularly to identify their current owner by comparing the carrier with his/her/hir/z'rns/garyale latest backup.

BEHOLD, THE POWER OF CREATION shieldman's Avatar

Internal Memo: Hey guys! I just got moved here by Hussie from marketing. I hope to have a great time in the dev team and customer service division! Not sure why he gave me a heavy caliber sniper rifle, though...
    Also, why are there walls of purOH GOD I CAN SEE FOREVER

UM, IS MY BODY SUPPOSED TO MERGE WITH THE BIG FLASHY WALLS?

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

*Fixed a glitch where there could be two successful sessions from one recoking.

IM: There is only one thing I have to say and that is fedorafreak.
    Read Sandswept. It's a cool fan adventure and it's about Squiddles!

Pronouns
    he/him/his

IM: 0kay, the binaryspeak 1s wearing 0ff, but it's st1ll linger1ng.

IM2: Tried 0ut the CodeR1ng on my warped 0ffice.

No-0ne can be trusted w1th so much p0wer, Arona! What the fuck were you thinking? I REMOVED LARGE PARTS OF MY OFFICE FROM EXISTANCE BY ACCIDENT AND CAN'T GET THEM BACK.

IM3: Oh good, I'm speaking normally.

Now with 200% More Corn orngjce223's Avatar

The walls shift, turn an infinitely bright blue-and-white, the blue and white of Skaia, clouds showing past, present, and future flashing by, too fast to catch for all but the most superhuman.

The clouds show infinite recombinations, Land of Stars and Rust, Land of Bells and Rain, Land of Arrows and Darkness, Land of Spires and Chrome, Land of Shoes and Frogs, recombining, reconfiguring, infinitely epic; the word "lesson" dissolves like honey on the tongue, blinding sweetness, sublimated into acid, gone too quickly.

Infinities flash by, each one larger than the one before; the walls become black, yielding like flesh, pulsating, as if swallowed; and indeed an unearthly keening, from everything, almost within one's mind, the songs of the Furthest Ring. The vague aftertaste of sugar morphs, the metallic taste of blood becomes evident...

Blood!

IM: Okay, you weren't supposed to run ChAoS.evl until it was debugged. Wait, I warned you didn't I ?

IM: ...where the hell is my arm

IM2: DIAGNOSTIC CONCLUDED : WHAT ARM?

IM3: apparently my brain decided that "in the middle of a glitch invasion" was the perfect time to not have an arm
    Last edited by crash826; 08-05-2011 at 12:52 PM.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

IM: HOLY SHIT MY EEEEEEYYYYYYEEEEEEE! IT'S BLEEDING AND WON'T STOP.

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I STILL HAD BLOOD. Hey, it's a metallic cyan... WHY DO I EVEN CARE.

IM2: Okay, I've made a new eye. I'm building Crash a new arm the same sort of bionics I used for my leg; It's gonna be dark blue but really strong and have minor psychic influence and steel energy bullets.

IM3: Just saw the walls outside of my freshly-rebuilt office. Crash, Avery, Aline, Arona, Blue, Kira, and any other strong guys, I want you in my office. I'm coding us a new dimension to regroup in so we can figure out how to stop Tricia.

IM: En route, buddy.

IM2: So can I have that arm soon? [I would appreciate it as well. I am manufacturing a new variety of tool for combating the invasion, and turning to healing the arm wound is interfering with the research.] Wait, you're what? [Building a new weapon.] Hot damn! You're not as useless as I thought you were, Mebot! [I have a name.] And I'm not calling you by it!

IM3: Alright, I've arrived at the office. Where's the new dimension?

Pronouns
    he/him/his

IM: I'll tear a portal open when everyone's here.

[i]Daniel turns to Crash with a grin on his face and a blue, metallic arm with silvery trimmings in his hands.[/b]

"I make my bionics out of junked server parts for maximum efficiency, then mod 'em with the same kinda metal I'm made of. Anyway, it's got Two-Finger Salute built in, and some mild Psy capabilities as well as Flash Shot, a less potent version of Flash Cannon. It's also customiseable to either you or Adachi's influence. Now, this may hurt a little..."

Daniel pulls out a Riveter, which begins spinning rapidly.

"...Or it may hurt a lot."

IM: OW, MY BUTT IS MISSING. Not that I had that much of a butt to start, but... I can see my blood... IT'S MADE OF RAINBOWS ;3; I'M BLEEDING RAINBOWS FROM MY MISSING BUTT, GUYS ;A;